- » Quick Lime Mayonnaise
Quick Lime Mayonnaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick lime mayonnaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick lime mayonnaise recipes.
Fish & Lime
Fish fillet fried in French style. Very tasty. YUMMY - 33.877
White Sauce For Fish Tacos
Here is a fish taco white sauce that serves as a great accompaniment to fish tacos. This white sauce is basically a sauce with the mayonnaise, plain yogurt, lime juice and chipotle hot sauce simply whisked together. Just try out and enjoy! - 99.2377
Gold Kist Farms Chicken Cakes With Chipotle Mayonnaise
1. Place chicken in a single layer in a saucepan. Barely cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink inside. Drain, cool and finely chop (about 3 cups).
2. Combine ingredients for... - 33.3831
Thai Style Chicken Salad On Cumin Quick Bread
Make the chicken salad: In a large bowl whisk together the lime juice, the salt, the chili powder, the coriander, the mint, and the sugar, stir in the chicken, the shallot, and the scallion, and stir in the mayonnaise.
The chicken salad may be made 1 day - 30.749
Gourmet Paneer Ring
Gourmet Paneer Ring has a Uplifting taste.The mayonnaise and tobassco sauce gives the Gourmet Paneer Ring Grand taste. Must catch it - 38.5045
Strawberry Chicken Salad
In large bowl mix mayonnaise, chutney, lime peel, salt, curry powder and lime juice.
Add chicken, celery and onion; toss, cover and chill.
Just before serving, slice 1 pint of the strawberries and gently toss with chicken mixture.
To assemble salad, line... - 37.8959
Strawberry Spa Turkey Salad
In small bowl whisk chutney, yogurt, mayonnaise and lime juice; season with salt and pepper.
Line platter or 4 individual serving plates with lettuce; top with turkey, strawberries, grapes, celery and onion.
Drizzle with chutney dressing.
Garnish with mint. - 36.272
Chilled Fish Salad
Thaw frozen fish.
Bring water to a boil in a large skillet; add salt.
Place fillets in skillet.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Drain and flake.
Combine mayonnaise, onion, relish, lemon juice, salt, and... - 44.3116
Cauliflower With Rosy Dressing
1) In a bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, Tandoori Mix, Lime Juice and spring onion to prepare the dressing. Mix well and set aside.
2) In a microwavable ring dish place the caulifower florets and pour water over it.
3) Microwave covered for 8... - 39.3685
Tangy Herbed Salad Dressing
The tangy herbed salad is a prepared salad dressing made with a mix of mayonnaise lime juice and milk as base. Blended and stirred together with green onions, worcestershire sauce, basil, oregano, majoram and garlic for flavor, the tangy herbed salad is best... - 32.6184
Thai Chicken Burgers
Perfect for a more exotic barbecue, these Thai chicken burgers combine ground chicken with sweet, tangy peanut sauce and red chili curry paste. - 39.8706
Prawns With Corn Charlotte And Saffron Cream
Prawns With Corn Charlotte And Saffron Cream is a yummy dish that combine two of my favorite ingredients - prawns and corn. This delicious dish will be an instant success no matter where or when it is served, try this simple Prawns With Corn Charlotte And... - 46.6187
GETTING READY 1) Peel the garlic. 2) Crush the garlic cloves if you need strong garlicky flavor or cut them in half if mild flavor is required. MAKING... - 28.6462
Luscious Luncheon Salad
1. In a bowl, place gelatin and pour boiling water over it; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
2. In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients and stir in hot gelatin; mix well.
3. Into a 1 1/2-quart mold, pour the mixture and... - 46.9224
Mojito Salad Or Sandwich
This "mojito taste" chicken salad or sandwich is simply a taste-thriller. It also would be fun in a wrap! - 53.0539
"This Vietnamese Sandwich is awesome and it is a nice break from common sandwiches . The garlic chili sauce is common in Asian sections of markets but Indonesian sambal or Korean chili paste can also be substituted. Beer or red wine is the beverage of choice... - 29.2303
1) Take a mixing bowl of large size and mix the chicken with celery in it.
2) Take another bowl and add the mayonnaise, green onions, chopped dilled gherkins, lime juice and capsicum along with salt and pepper.
3) Add the contents of the second bowl to... - 43.5267
Clam And Crab Salad
In a large bowl, combine bell peppers, onion, celery, carrot, lime juice, cumin, cilantro and mayonnaise; mix well.
Gently fold in chopped clams and crabmeat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill and allow flavors to develop.
Scoop 1/2 cup of... - 35.5487
Southwestern Chicken Salad With Chipotle Caesar Dressing
1. Combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, brown sugar, chicken broth, chipotle peppers and lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
2. Place lettuce, chicken, tomatoes and cheese in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss. - 34.0897
Emerald Macedoine Salad
Make this Emerald Macedoine Salad using this quick and easy to make recipe. Enjoy the goodness with your dear ones! - 37.6675
1. Rub pepper on both sides of fish and roll it over flour.
2. Take a large frying pan and heat some olive oil or salad oil in it and brown the fish quickly.
3. Take a deep glass dish and arrange the browned fish in a symmetrical pattern.
4. Stir in... - 40.2221
Seafood Salad Souffle
1. Make the Lime Layer: Dissolve lime-flavor gelatin in hot water in a medium-size bowl; stir in sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, salt and liquid red-pepper seasoning. Chill 30 minutes, or until as thick as unbeaten egg white.
2. Cut... - 38.8288
Seafood Salad Souffle
1. To make the lime layer in a medium-size bowl dissolve lime gelatin in boiling water and stir in sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, salt and red pepper seasoning.
2. Let it chill 30 minutes such that it is as thick as unbeaten... - 47.2602
Vegetable And Pineapple Souffle Salad
Nothing can compliment your meal so wonderfully than this Vegetable and Pineapple Souffle Salad. Try out this fresh, delicious and exciting recipe for Vegetable and Pineapple Souffle Salad and relish it! - 46.2391
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add cold water, vinegar, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
Blend well with rotary beater.
Pour into refrigera tor tray.
Quick chill in freezer for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm 1 inch from edge.
Turn mixture into bowl; whip until... - 42.2916
Coleslaw Souffle Salad
1 In a bowl, dissolve jelly powder in hot water.
2 Add in cold water, vinegar and mayonnaise.
3 Thoroughly beat the mixture.
4 Into ice tray, pour the mixture and chill quickly for 15 minutes.
5 Transfer to a mixing bowl and beat until... - 45.5809
Jell O Molded Vegetable Relish
Jell O Molded Vegetable Relish has been a family favorite for years. Jell O Molded Vegetable Relish is about the simplest recipe you can prepare! Do try it! - 38.2432
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8387
Super Savory. Crunchy on the outside, tender in the middle. A great main dish patty or make them smaller for appetizers. You can even make them gluten free. - 127.84
Baked Eggplant Wraps With Artichoke Salad
Baked eggplant wraps served with artichoke or healthy salmon salad is good enough to get everyone drooling. Bale Dave assures that you have a cakewalk through the preparation and method. Try this more often! - 69.9724
Avocado Turkey Crown
1. To make avocado layer in a medium-size bowl dissolve lemon-lime gelatin in hot water and stir in cold water, lemon juice and liquid red pepper seasoning.
2. Chill for an hour such that thick as unbeaten egg white and fold in diced avocado.
3. Into... - 47.6667
Gruyere Stuffed Turkey Burgers With Fresh Tomato Basil Relish
When it comes to the warmer months there's nothing quite like being able to just rustle up a quick and tasty recipe at the drop of a hat, without having to spend hours slaving over a hot stove. Apart from having confidence to try cooking from scratch, the... - 0
Under The Sea Salad
Drain pears, reserving 3/4 cup of the syrup.
Dice pears and set aside.
Dissolve Jell-O and salt in boiling water.
Add reserved syrup and lemon juice.
Pour 1 1/4 cups into an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
Chill until set but not firm, about 1 hour.
Meanwhile, soften... - 40.6598