- » Quick Korean
Quick Korean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick korean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick korean recipes.
Korean-style Steak And Lettuce Wraps
If you love it that juiciness of steak blending with that crunch of that lettuce, then I bet that you would love this Korean inspired dish. I also bet that this would ideal to serve as an canape dish at parties. Have fun watching this video and give it a try... - 120.381
Korean Potato Pancake
How about a Korean appetizer for your next party? In this video, chef is showing a traditional Korean Potato Pancake recipe. These deep fried pancakes are made with few simple ingredients but they look awesome. The pear sauce served with this dish is not to... - 119.806
Korean Style Ramen
For singletons, hostelites, students and the lazy cooks, Ramen the cheapest, instant variety, ultimate comfort food. But ramen is so much more. Anyone who’s ever been to Japan will know that “real” ramen permeates the culture there, and even their... - 117.362
Kimchi Stew (quick And Easy With Tuna), 김치 찌개
Stews make a healthy meal. And if you are one of those who are on a lookout for interesting stew recipes, here is one for you. The korean kimchi stew….it is delicious and easy to make. Try it out now! - 116.596
Korean Deep Fried Rice Cakes
We often think that great dishes come from a sophisticated recipe. But actually the tastiest foods are the simplest foods that come from trial and error. These Korean deep-fried rice cakes or nooroongji meets that category. If you have some leftover rice or... - 114.588
Crispy Korean Sweet Potato
If you are planning to make something easy yet delicious, try this recipe for Crispy Korean sweet potatoes. Crispy and crunchy, these are just delicious with or without dips…. - 113.136
Stir Fried Dried Anchovies
1. In a large skillet on medium high, heat oil and add the anchovies. Stir fry for about 1 minute and then set it aside to one part of the pan.
2. In the same pan, add garlic, soy sauce, corn syrup and red pepper paste in the other part. Stir fry for a... - 112.817
Easy Korean Stir Fried Noodles
This needs 4 basic ingredients – noodles, soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil. The rest of the ingredients can be added as per your taste. So, learn to make this Korean noodles with this video! - 108.079
Korean Bai-top Shell Salad
Looking for an exotic Korean dish? Try this unique salad using Bai-Top Shell or half boiled whelk. Watch the video to learn how to make this classic dish of bai-top, tossed with fresh crisp veggies and dressed with a sweet-sour and spicy Korean style... - 107.992
Tuna Kimchi Triangle Kimbap
Why not try making this simple and amazingly delicious kimbap at home instead of buying it from the supermarket? This is fun and easy to make with your children and makes a wonderful breakfast or lunchbox snack that can be carried and eaten on the go and when... - 106.579
Korean Cilantro Sauce
Spice up your meals with the zesty cilantro sauce. A delicious accompaniment with potatoes, meat and fish, this spicy, creamy light green sauce tastes truly refreshing when added to your baked, grilled, or fried foods. Follow the video recipe to make this... - 83.0709
Korean Kimchi Ramen
If you find the instant ramen noodles bland and boring, spice it up with some delicious piquant kimchi! This has double benefits, not only does the kimchi add to the flavor of the bland packet ramen noodles, cabbage definitely adds to the nutritional value of... - 83.0575
Dukbokki is Korean hot and spicy rice cake by Maangchi. She made this on popular demand, so she applies the simplest way of preparation for everyone to understand. Just a few simple ingredients and of course a slab of rice cake from the Korean grocery store... - 82.2444
Korean Style Vegetable And Seafood Pancake
Pancakes make easy and filling breakfast. So, here there is another convenient pancake recipe by Maangchi using vegetables and seafood. She makes it with great simplicity for everyone to follow. Whether you want a quick breakfast for elders or for the kids,... - 77.2761
Korean Kimchi Stuffed Dumpling
In Korean, dumplings are eaten for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. The best way to use up leftover kimchi is to make a batch of dumplings and freeze them for emergencies and days when you do not feel like cooking! Watch Aeri show you how to make the... - 68.3689
Korean Beef & Bean Threads
Cover bean threads with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain, then cut in 2-inch lengths.
Cover mushrooms with warm water, let stand for 30 minutes, then drain.
Cut off and discard stems; squeeze water from mushrooms and thinly slice.
In a small... - 47.3606
Homemade Sauerkraut Salad
1) In a colander, drain sauerkraut for 15 minutes.
2) Using scissors, cut into 1-inch pieces.
3) In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
4) Toss well.
5) Cover and store in refrigerator for a day.
6) Use as a dip or condiment... - 46.9036
Salmon And Cabbage Korean Style
1. In a frypan heat up the oil over high heat and stir in the ginger.
2. Put in the onions, then the cabbage.
3. Toss the cabbage around to coat it with oil and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. When the cabbage has cooked down, add the... - 41.8769
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage, onion, sesame seeds and crumbled dry Ramen Noodles. Toss well and keep aside.
2) In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by combining water, sugar, oil, vinegar and the noodles seasoning. Mix well.
3) Pour the dressing... - 39.7167
1. Discard the tough outer leaves of the cabbage. Cut the head crosswise into slices about 1 1/2 inches thick, discarding the stalk end of the head. Quarter the slices.
2. Trim the ends from the cucumbers. Halve them lengthwise and scoop out the seeds with a... - 36.4048
Korean Food: Kimchi Tuna Bibimbap
When you are alone at home and feel lazy to cook something for your meal, what are your choices? Instant ramen? TV dinners? They don’t sound very healthy. Sandwiches? But, I want something spicy, like some spicy Korean food. Maybe you could skip eating? But... - 0
Quick Korean Recipes By Category