- » Quick Kids Dessert
Quick Kids Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick kids dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick kids dessert recipes.
Do you love strawberries and chocolate equally, then here is something that you would love. Pretty sexy for any occasion, this is a dish that will sure spread love and romance. - 145.06
Burnt Caramel Dark Chocolate Coins
Want to impress your friends and family with your chocolate making skills? The chef has wonderfully imparted his knowledge in making burnt caramel dark chocolate coins and you now have a recipe that can never go wrong! Perfect to include in holiday season... - 144.281
Dried Fruit Puree For Toddlers
Do you know there is something as sweet as a candy and healthy for babies? Its dried fruit puree made by weelicious host in this video. All she does is soaks 1 cup each of dried raisins, apricots and peaches in hot water for 15 minutes. Then blends everything... - 128.559
Quick Cake Pops
If you have some leftover sponge cake, you can make the cake pops, original treats that will make any kid happy! - 127.991
Middle Eastern Lazy Cake
A no-bake cake fit for royalty as claimed by Blanche, who prepares it and dedicates it to Prince William. If you consider yourself royal enough for this treat then watch the video for the complete recipe. - 127.384
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a baking dish put nectarines and squeeze with lemon.
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Once baked properly, keep it aside to cool.
4. In a bowl combine yogurt and honey together and pour it... - 116.716
Quick Bread Pudding
Wanna try out some easy recipes in your newly bought microwave - here is one favorite recipe which everyone is going to enjoy. Cooking bread pudding in your microwave takes only 10 mins. So you save your time and still enjoy a delicious dessert. - 114.701
Simple Apple Pie With Creamy Topping
Quick, easy and absolutely guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. Give this one a try and I'm sure you'll find it to be one of your new sweet favorites. - 111.705
For those having cheese loving kids for dinner or any meal, here is a recipe just right to please them. Check out Stacey as she makes a quick and amazing cheesecake using yogurt and a few other simple ingredients and flavors. Healthy and delicious, a sure hit... - 111.388
Blueberry Graham Sundae
The same old dessert favorite, just a different way of looking at it! This recipe is simple enough that anyone can make it. It needs only four ingredients and is something fun you can make with your friends, kids or partner when you are camping, hiking or on... - 111.049
Baked apples? Yes…and it seems delicious! A really simple recipe that has cored apples stuffed with raisins. This vegan-style recipe is sweet all the way through. Watch and try it yourself. - 100.442
Quick Microwave Ryvita Carrot Cake
Quick little video this, done a few microwave cakes before…. but this one uses Ryvita!!! Check it out and give it a try, it’s actually pretty decent. - 100.339
Frozen Raw Dessert
How about having a delicious raw vegan frozen dessert? Megan Elizabeth has a super simple but super delicious popsicles recipe. She uses orange juice, strawberry and pineapple to make it. - 99.4034
Almond And Cream Dessert
If you are on search for some dessert ideas for your kid, here we have one for you. It's almond and cream dessert, which is eas to make and can be made by kids themselves. Watch how our little chef makes this dessert and enjoys it too. - 94.3707
Trooty Fruity Dessert
If your fussy child is giving you a tough time, prepare Trooty fruity dessert and see him beaming with delight. Soft texture and pleasant taste makes it a favorite of the children. Kudos to our lil' master chef Luke for his outstanding effort. - 78.0592
Super Easy Banana Ice-cream
This was a clever recipe using a bit of a science. Apparently bananas can hold very cool temperatures once frozen – even after blending! This means you can make a soft scoop style ice-cream out of just a few bananas!! Try this yourself, and maybe chuck in a... - 72.9536
Sweet eggs, does that sound strange to you, don’t just go by the name take a look at the recipe to see how well it turns out. In this video the chef has shown some very simple ideas to make succulent eggs with just 4 ingredients that you probably already... - 68.0509
It's hard to stop drooling at the very mention of these Bran-Molasses Brownies! Here's my Mama's delicious recipe for this. It is quick and easy to bake, and that's what let's me make them often!! If anyone of you try this, let me know how it turned out! - 49.1915
These are sweet rice flour dumplings. They are very delicate and tender. - 48.9483
Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
1. In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and cocoa.
2. Whisk in cold milk.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture comes to a boil.
4. Boil and stir 3 minutes.
5. Take off the heat, stir in vanilla, remove to a... - 48.9371
Vanilla Ice, Red Fruit Jelly
1. beat the fresh cream till stiff
2. egg yolks and sugar into a big bowl, use mixer to whisk until the colour turns white
3. cut vanilla pod top to end, drop the vanilla into mixture, add salt mix well
4. put milk in pot and heat up, don't boil ,when... - 46.2704
Hang the curds in a muslin cloth in a cool place for approximately
3 hours until all the liquid (whey) has drained off.Rub the saffron
into the warm milk until it dissolves.Mix together the hung curds,
sugar, saffron mixture and cardamom in a bowl and... - 45.8818
Quick Sicilian Cheesecake
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine mixed fruit and rum, mix well and keep aside for ½ hour at least. This can also be done overnight.
2. Once soaked for required time, drain rum from fruit mixture into another bowl and keep aside. You may use a... - 44.3597
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Put butter in a heavy 9 inch iron skillet or spider, or a deep sided 1 1/2 or 2 quart oven proof casserole; place on center rack of oven.
The butter will melt, almost brown, while you prepare the batter.
Put cornmeal, flour, sugar,... - 43.9152
Mocha Frosted Drops
1) In a saucepan, melt shortening and unsweetened chocolate together. Let the mixture cool for about 10 minutes.
2) Add brown sugar and add egg, vanilla, and buttermilk or sour milk to saucepan.
3) Now, sift dry ingredients to the mixture. Also add... - 42.7483
Atta Cashew Halwa
Atta halwa is a very tasty, mouth-watery sweet. Very easy sweet to make quick. Enjoy!! - 42.2736
1) Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 before baking.
2) Whip sugar and softened butter until it becomes pale and creamy.
3) Mix in rum and lime juice, beating well.
4) Stir in spices.
5) In an ovenproof dish, arrange the peeled bananas... - 41.2423
Raspberry Velvet Cream
1) Dissolve gelatin in cold water.
2) Then, add boiling water and stir to dissolve.
3) Take a blender and mix gelatin, milk, extract, ice milk, sugar, and food color until smooth.
4) Chill until set.
5) Serve chilled as a summer dessert. - 41.2397
Frozen Pineapple Yogurt
1) In a food processor add pineapple and bananas.
2) Puree the mixture.
3) Transfer into a large bowl.
4) Add yogurt and maple syrup. Mix thoroughly.
5) Pour it into a shallow bowl and freeze the mixture.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 41.1314
My wife likes this Cocoa Candy recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Cocoa Candy to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish brings joy to my home.Try this Cocoa Candy... - 41.1273
Coconut Frosted Balls
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine beaten egg whites, cream of tartar, vanilla and honey.
2. Gradually add milk and keep beating till egg whites reach stiff peak stage and glossy in appearance. You can add colour while beating to get a desired shade.... - 41.0862
Chocolate Fruit Roll
1. In a medium sauce pan, keep water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, add chocolate chunks. Place this bowl over hot water and melt. Ensure that chocolate doesn-€™t come in contact with water.
3. When it starts to melt, remove from hot water... - 40.9723
Quick Cherry Cream Puffs
Quick cherry cream puffs are something that can be made for kids and stored refrigerated for later use. You can try this recipe and make them for kids. These puffs can be packed as a lunch to kids or serve with tea to the adults. - 40.6559
1. In a small microwavable mixing bowl, heat peanut butter on High for 30 seconds, until softened.
2. Stir in 1 cup of milk and cook on High for 1 minute; stir once after 30 seconds.
3. In another large mixing bowl, transfer the peanut butter... - 40.2654
Mocha Blanc Mange
1. In small, heavy saucepan, slowly heat 3/4 cup milk just until bubbles form around edge of pan. Remove from heat.
2. In small bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, salt, and coffee. Gradually stir in remaining cold milk, mixing well.
3. Gradually add cornstarch... - 40.2301
Bread And Butter Pudding
Bread and Butter Pudding is typically a British traditional dessert. This dessert is easy to make and can be made using stale/ left over bread. Variations to this dish include using different kinds of bread such as brioche, egg bread etc. - 40.1762
Quick Chocolate Sauce
1) Into a 1 liter bowl, mix the sugar, cocoa and cinnamon
2) Add the cream and corn syrup and mix well
3) Microwave on high for 2 minutes till a gentle simmer and add the butter
4) Add the vanilla and mix well
5) Serve over good vanilla ice... - 39.8096