- » Quick Italian Vegetarian
Quick Italian Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick italian vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick italian vegetarian recipes.
Classic Homemade Italian Dressing
Bored of mac and ranch dressing? Give a new lease of life to your salad greens with homemade Italian dressing that can be whisked at home in a snap and tastes far superior to the store-bought dressing. A heady mix of eight pungent herbs, this is one dressing... - 129.514
Quick Macaroni And Cheese Fondue
Macaroni and cheese lovers should definitely try this dish. As the name suggests It's quick and easy. Ready to eat and serves as a complete meal. - 122.395
Parmesan Cheese Bowls
Who doesn’t like cheese and these easy cheese bowls are sure to please kids as well as adults. In these video, weelicious host is making edible cheese bowls with only cheese. They can be filled with any fruit or food and the whole thing is edible. They are... - 119.953
Homemade Tomato Sauce
A quick and easy homemade tomato sauce can create splendor to your dinner table. Whatever dish you cook, add this special homemade tomato sauce as a side dish and just watch the expressions of your family members or guests. They might even go more for the... - 119.491
Italian Tomato Tofu Bruschetta
Here's the Italian Bruschetta with a Vegan twist exclusively for you. Watch Kim Shields prepare this dish step by step that can be served as a snack or as an appetizer. This recipe is sure to impress all, do try it out. - 114.758
Quick Carrot Salad
Want to pep up something quick, easy and healthy salad preparation - here is the perfect recipe. Shredded carrots, coated with mayonnaise and oregano - offers a creamy and crunchy texture to your taste buds. You would surely love this simple but delicious... - 113.577
Quick Asiago Cheese Garlic Bread
This is quick and delicious bread you can make in a hurry! This bread goes with anything from steak to a full Italian meal. I'm sure you'll love it, so do try it out. - 111.602
Quick Pizza Dough
Forget the takeaway pizza. Now you too can bake perfect pizzas at home following this pizza dough recipe. Just add your favorite topping to your pizza and voila! you have an amazing pizza at home. A mustr try for all pizza freaks. - 111.45
Italian Caprese Salad
Why not try out this simple Italian Caprese salad with mozzarella, tomatoes, olives and basil. Watch this wonderful video to make an appetizing salad that can be a great addition to your party menu as well. Some variations can be made with dressings and... - 111.136
Homemade Pasta Sauce
With this wonderful video here you would surely be equipped to make a simple pasta sauce at home. This video is well demonstrated and a must see. A great thing about this recipe is that you can make a quick pasta with it too! - 110.936
Quick Homemade Pizza Sauce
All of us like pizza but buying it all the time does become a costly affair. Why not try making some at home. The main ingredient of a pizza is the sauce. Here is a quick video that shows how to make pizza sauce at home. The chef shows how to make and store... - 109.688
Minty Pasta With Pea
Minty pasta with pea is the best dish for your dinner after a hectic, busy weekday. This preparation involves no cooking, other than the preparation of pasta. So, just boil your pasta and mix up with the remaining ingredients to serve warm, delicious and... - 109.44
Italian Seasoning Mix With Pepper
Inexpensive Italian Seasoning? It’s possible if you make it at home! Here is Katherine showing you how to make a great Italian seasoning right at home. This seasoning is just a mix of all the herbs including pepper and fresh parsley! Watch and learn. - 108.555
Stuffed Asiago And Basil Mushrooms
Parties are incomplete without appetizers and here is a mushroom appetizer recipe. Check out David Hu showing how to make Stuffed Asiago and Basil Mushrooms with different cheeses and seasonings. Great to go with drinks! - 108.3
Quick And Easy Italian Chickpea Salad
Whether you believe it or not, chickpeas form an intrinsic part of Italian recipes. And Italian style chickpea salad is quite sumptuous to say. Now you too can learn how to make this yummy salad. Thanks to the video recipe, you can now toss up a quick,... - 108.223
Tomato, Cucumber And Basil Salad With Balsamic Vinegar
How about a quick salad? In this video, Katherine demonstrates a simple tomato, cucumber and basil salad. A simple dressing added into this, and you’re ready to serve! This salad not only looks great, but tastes great too! - 107.573
Quick And Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce
If you are a pizza fan and like making your own pizzas at home, having a large bottle of ready-to-use pizza sauce in your refrigerator is a must. This recipe is a fast and tasty base for whatever wonderfully creative toppings you decide to put on your pizza... - 107.255
Creamy Pesto With Walnut
Pesto the easy way. A very simple way of making the favorite Pesto : a must-do whenever basil leaves are available fresh. The video illustrates how simple it is to get this done at home and eaten as a great dip with crackers. - 106.442
Healthy Italian Dressing & Soy Capuccino
This is for Italian food lovers! If your enjoy Italian dressing and soy capuccino, but wondered how to make it in home kitchen will find your way out with Maria. She helps you make the perfect Italian dish in your home just as you would have loved it. - 106.142
Seasoned Marinara Sauce
A simple marinara sauce with aromatic seasoning. You'll never want to go for super market bought marinara sauce. This video makes a quick and easy red sauce with sauteed garlic, onion seasoned with Italian seasonings. A versatile sauce - great for pasta or... - 105.878
Homemade Marinara Sauce
You can build up your kitchen marinara, as it is going to be one worth possession. You can use this sauce for several purpose including mariating meat or serving on pasta. Whatever you do, it's going to be just awesome. - 104.917
Savory Peach And Mozzarella Fresca Bruschetta On Walnut Bread
This bruschetta looks so beautiful, you can almost see the sunshine radiating out of it. Its an unbelievably delicious bite, like summer on a toast! You don’t have to turn on the oven to make this “gourmet” style bruschetta of toasted walnut bread,... - 104.136
Simple Italian Vegetable Salad
Crunchy fresh vegetables are healthy as well as delicious with a few seasonings. Chef Mick Rosacci shows how to make Pico De Gallo or a vegetable salad with a few simple seasonings. Great after allowed to sit for 15 minutes. - 103.931
Quick Homemade Mochachino
When you can make Quick Homemade Mochachino in your kitchen, why do you have to spend so much on going out and buying these drinks from a café. This video shows you the easiest way of making this all time favorite drink in your home. So get your cup and... - 103.125
Basil And Walnut Pesto
Make your appetizers more appeasing with this unique pesto sauce. Chef Keith Snow shows how to add a punch of flavor to basic basil pesto with walnuts. Try blending this pesto at home and treat your family to an exciting, flavorful pesto delicacy. - 102.734
Roasted Tomato And Balsamic Vinaigrette
Who doesn’t like a rich, well flavored vinaigrette? This roasted tomato dressing may seem to be a wonderfully complex vinaigrette but uses a secret ingredient that saves you the tedious task of slow roasting Roma tomatoes to get that concentrated,... - 102.602
Italian Almond And Parsley Salsa Verde
For those who don't like pine nuts, this version of Salsa Verde is a perfect alternative. This rustic mild and nutty sauce is so versatile that you can use it to toss pasta, top grilled fish and even use it to make delicious creamy soup. Now that is a... - 101.351
Garlic Scape Saute With Sweet Peppers & Crimini Mushrooms
An easy veggie saute for side dish or drizzle with balsamic reduction and serve as antipasto with fresh bread and cheese. Serve with whole grains or a free-range bbq chicken and fresh artisan bread for a simple easy gourmet summertime meal. Garlic scapes are... - 100.559
Delicious Kale Almond Pesto
If you thought pesto was all about fresh basil and pine nuts, think again! Chef Keith Snow brings to you a simple pesto recipe that is refreshingly different and anything but ordinary. Healthy kale blended with almonds makes a sauce that can amp up any recipe... - 100.553
Basil Ribbons For Garnish
Basil is a fantastic vegetable that goes well as a garnish or even as an ingredient in dishes! This video shows you how to make strips of basil as a garnish to make your dishes come out elegant too! See the video for more! - 100.384
Refreshing Lemon Thyme Vinaigrette
Salads are one dish that calls for advance preparation that drastically cuts down on last-minute cooking time. So, if you are expecting guests at home any time soon, then preparing a bowl of toothsome lemon thyme vinaigrette at home in advance will save you... - 99.311
Vegan Caesar Salad
Think following a vegan diet means that you have to give up on classics like the Caesar salad? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! Learn of a vegan Caesar salad recipe that is yummy and easy to make. - 98.4044
Quick Tomato Caprese
In a mood of having Italian cuisine, then do try out this recipe. The Chef shows how to make tomato caprese. This is an amazing dish. It's quick and easy to make. Do check out the video for the detailed recipe. - 97.8861
Chef Keith Snow demonstrates how to make an herb-infused olive oil. - 97.4518
When you wish to serve something different from all that you have been serving, what do you prefer? We have a very nice video on how to make coccoli-the bread dough dumplings that go very well with cheese and meat. Watch the video. - 96.6613
Raw Alfredo Sauce
Want a creamy raw sauce for your raw food diet? Raw food chef makes a raw alfredo sauce with macadamia nuts and uses a lot of other ingredients like olive oil and garlic for flavoring it. He serves his raw alfredo sauce with vegetable noodles. There is no... - 96.5775
Quick And Healthy Caprese Kabobs
This video is for all the mothers who are concerned about kids health and keep trying new recipes to make kids eat. The chefs in the video prepare caprese kabobs which are absolutely healthy. The chefs are the kids for this video. - 95.4544
Easy Pizza Dough And Pizza Sauce
Decorate your own pizza and get creative! To make the pizza the dough and sauce need to be right! So find the recipe here by watching this video! - 94.7011
Quick Gorgonzola Sauce
You have made gnocchi and can’t decide what to serve it with? Watch the video, the chef prepares some gorgonzola sauce to serve with gnocchi for meal. It is a delicious , simple and quick sauce to make. - 90.7606
Looking for a tasty side dish that will go well with almost everything? Then watch this video and learn of a recipe that will yield a sweet and tangy side dish that everyone is guaranteed to fall in love with. - 90.7409
Quick And Easy Homemade Applesauce - Part 1
You don't have to ditch your diet to binge into desserts. With this homemade applesauce recipe, even you can enjoy your favorite baked desserts at home, sans the unwanted calories. It's so simple and easy to make that you won't mind trashing the can of canola... - 85.7667
Quick And Easy Homemade Applesauce - Part 2
Eating healthy doesn't mean that you miss out on your much loved breads and buns. But how? Simple, just substitute the cooking fat with homemade applesauce and enjoy a low-fat treat. This video presents an extremely simple recipe of this sumptuous applesauce... - 85.4635
Quick And Easy Grilled Pasta Primavera
Let weeknight entertaining be no more a dreaded affair with this fast and easy pasts dish. This delectable pasta dish can be easily rustled up at home on a warm evening for a last-minute entertaining. Fuss-free and extremely flavorful, no one can just do with... - 83.9979
Whole Wheat Pasta With Asparagus Sauce
Pasta particularly whole wheat pasta is healthy and more so with good sauces. Check out the recipe to cook Whole Wheat Pasta with Asparagus sauce in quick and easy steps with no fuss. A quick meal for healthy needs! - 83.7193
Classic Italian Pesto
A spicy dip to have with your main dish or some snack perks up your dish to another level! Make this version of the pesto showcased by Dennis! - 64.7419
Sandwich With Caesar Salad
Wish to pep up your boring sandwiches? Try eating it with Caesar Salad. Straight from Chef Bhal Dave's kitchen, this video tells you how you can make, cheesy yet nutritious sandwiches and relish them with easy to make Caesar salad. A must-try dish for sure! - 64.4229
Mixed Vegetable Salad
1) Arrange all the vegetables in advance and cut them.
2) In a pan, heat the oil. ... - 49.029
Broccoli Pizza With Quick And Easy Crust
For the sauce, heat water in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add the parsley, green pepper, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano,... - 49.0183
Quick Whole Wheat Pizza
In large bowl, combine whole wheat and all-purpose flours, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Combine yogurt and oil; pour over flour mixture and stir with fork to combine.
On lightly floured surface, knead dough lightly into ball.
(Dough can be... - 48.8226
Mushroom Broccoli Alfredo
1. In a large (10-inch) sautÃ© pan, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When oil is hot, add and sautÃ© the vegetables until they are tender but still crisp.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients except the pasta.
4. Bring to a boil, stirring until... - 47.8246
Italian Vegetables And Pasta
1. In a large (10-inch) skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When oil is hot, add and sautÃ© the vegetables until they are tender but still crisp.
3. Stir in remaining ingredients except the pasta.
4. Bring to a boil, stirring until the... - 47.6542
Garden Vegetable Macaroni Salad
In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; blend well.
Cook macaroni to desired doneness as directed on package.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Meanwhile, cook vegetables until crisp-tender as directed on package.
Drain; rinse with cold... - 47.4188
1. Take a large (4-quart) saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add rotini and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until pasta is al dente or tender-crisp, adding the veggies... - 46.9187
Spaghetti With Sun-dried Tomatoes And Black Olive Pesto
1. To prepare the black olive pesto, in a food processor jar, combine all ingredients except the oil and salt.
2. Blend, pulsing in short burst so that the ingredients are coarsely pureed.
3. With the motor running at a low speed, gradually pour... - 46.6585
Leslie Russo's Summer Puttanesca
1) Slice the peppers lengthwise into 1/4-inch strips.
2) Half the anchovies crosswise.
3) In a large bowl, place the arugula and season it with garlic and black pepper.
4) Stir in pepper strips and chopped olives, tossing gently.
5) Mix... - 46.601
First in a pan add water,salt,olive oil and allow bubbles to come.
Then add Fusilli pasta and allow them to cook nicely.
For making white sauce:-
In another pan add ghee and maida and keep on stiring.see that lumps shouldn't come.when it becomes thick add... - 46.3448
Thick Lasagna Sauce
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine all the ingredients except the bayleaf. Blend for 30 seconds at a high speed to get a smooth consistency sauce.
2. Pour the sauce into a medium heavy bottomed saucepan and add the bayleaf.
3.... - 46.2006
Tomato And Cucumber Salad
1) In a medium mixing bowl, add in the tomatoes, salad oil, cider or red wine vinegar, parsley, dill and chopped green onions.
2) Cover the bowl and let chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
3) Just before serving, shred the lettuce leaves... - 46.1698
Polenta Wedges With Ratatouille
Oil 22cm round sandwich cake pan.
Bring stock and water to boil in large pan; add polenta, simmer, stirring, about 10 minutes or until polenta thickens.
Stir in cheese.
Press polenta into prepared pan; cover, refrigerate 30 minutes or until set [can be... - 45.7422
Herb And Olive Grissini
Aromatic...crunchy Olive Bread sticks..perfect accompaniment to any soup....but fret not..If soup is not simmering in your soup pot, have these delectable bread sticks with a dip of your choice. - 45.5619
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add tortellini and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until pasta is al dente or tender-crisp.
5. Drain in a colander.
6.... - 44.9405
Quick Fall Minestrone
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic to pan; saute 2 1/2 minutes.
Add broth and next 7 ingredients (through salt); bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 3 minutes.
Add kale, orzo, and cannellini beans; cook 5 minutes or... - 44.8687
1) Wash the spinach.
2) In a saucepan, cook the spinach until wilted.
3) Drain the spinach and finely chop.
4) Add salt, pepper, butter and nutmeg in spinach.
5) On hot griddle, make pancakes.
6) In a hot dish, place a pancake with a... - 44.8408
Pasta With Ricotta, Cinnamon And Walnut Sauce
Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling water according to packet instructions, until al dente.
Drain the pasta, reserving 100 ml of the cooking water.
Put the ricotta, butter, icing sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon, until smooth and... - 44.5389
Baby mushrooms, stir fried with aromatic fresh herbs used predominantly in Italian cuisine. If you dont have fresh herbs at your disposal, use dried herbs instead. - 44.5345
Grilled Portobello Burgers
1. In a bowl, combine and blend the mustard and vinegar.
2. Brush mushrooms with this sauce and season them with salt.
3. Grill the mushrooms for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
4. Place the tomato slices over the mushrooms and grill for 1... - 44.2114
Are you looking for a great Fennel Parmigiana recipe? If you like this recipe of Fennel Parmigiana, please share on Facebook. - 43.9419
Creamy Tortellini Primavera
1. In a bowl, combine the soup mix and cream and whisk to blend.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over a medium flame.
3. Add the garlic to the hot oil and sauté till lightly browned.
4. Add the cooked and drained tortellini and... - 43.3243
Vegetable Lasagna With Ricotta Cheese
1. Grease a large, rectangle (3 quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients and mix well.
4. In the greased dish, layer bottom with 3 cooked lasagna... - 43.003
Tomato Basil Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine remaining mozzarella, parmesan cheese, basil and mayonnaise and garlic and stir to mix well. Keep aside
3. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out pizza crust into a 12 inch... - 42.8198
1) Prepare the asparagus by breaking off the stringy ends.
2) Use a fry pan to heat up oil.
3) Place the asparagus in heated oil.
4) Season with salt, cover the pan with a lid and cook for 2 minutes to make them tender.
5) Take a serving... - 42.6973
1) In a large heavy pot, over medium-low heat, heat oil and sauté garlic in it for 3 to 4 minutes until it colors slightly but does not burn.
2) Take it off from heat and mix in tomatoes and wine carefully.
3) Place the pot back to medium heat and... - 42.6915
Saucy Fruit Salad
1) In a bowl, combine the oranges, pineapples, bananas and apples. Keep aside.
2) In a large pan, add the pudding mix, milk, orange juice concentrate and banana yoghurt. Whip well to form a smooth mixture with no lumps.
3) Pour the pudding-yoghurt... - 42.6701
Veg Thin Crust Pizza
Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
Roll out the pizza dough and tranfer it to the baking sheet.
Prick the dough all over with a fork.
Brush with extra virgin olive oil. Add salt & pepper to taste and bake the dough until lightly brown (about 6-7 minutes).... - 42.6136
1. Boil the noodles in salted boiling water until cooked al dente or tender-crisp.
2. Drain and keep add to a bowl.
3. Add half the butter to hot noodles and toss well. Keep a side.
4. In a skillet, heat oil
5. Add garlic and sauté garlic until... - 42.0811
Macaroni And Ripe Olives
This high on flavor Macaroni And Ripe Olives recipe awaits you! You do not need to be a gourmet to gauge how delicious and flavorful this dish is. - 41.9736
Tagliatelle Alle Olive
1) Take the black olives to pit and to chop in coarse pieces.
2) Cook pasta according to package direction and drain on a colander.
3) In a large bowl, mix the olives with olive oil, garlic, chilli flakes, pepper, parmesan cheese and... - 41.653
Bean Salad With Basil Dressing
1. In a bowl add green beans, garbanzos, celery and garlic.
2. In another bowl mix vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and basil.
3. Pour the mixture over beans.
4. Mix the salad well.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
6. Mix salad gently and serve... - 41.3181
Quick Pizza Sticks
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Lightly butter a large cookie baking pan with 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
3) Spread the dough greased baking pan, forming 12x9-inch rectangle.
4) Lightly brush dough with margarine.
5) In bowl, mix together... - 41.229
Castilian Sauteed Broccoli With Ripe Olives
1. Stem the broccoli and cut into 2-inch long pieces.
2. In a sauté pan, heat oil and butter over a medium flame until butter melts.
3. Add the garlic and lightly fry for a few minutes.
4. Tip in broccoli and sauté for 5 to 7 minutes... - 41.2004
1) Wash and pat dry the mushrooms.
2) Finely chop up the mushroom stems along with the caps.
3) Into a medium-sized bowl, add in the chopped mushrooms, olive oil, vinegar or wine, salt, pepper and green onions. Mix well.
4) Let the mushrooms marinate... - 41.067
1) Rinse and dry the mushrooms. Slice the mushrooms thinly.
2) In a heavy metal pan, melt the butter. Once the butter browns slightly in colour add in the sliced mushrooms.
3) Saute the mushrooms over a high flame, while stirring constantly, for about... - 40.6927
Italian Vegetable Soup
1. Cut the carrot, leek and celery into 5 cm / 2 in long julienne strips. Slice the cabbage very finely.
2. Put the stock and bay leaf into a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the carrot, leek and celery, cover and simmer for 6 minutes.
3. Add the... - 40.5393
Ricotta And Spinach Lasagne
Boil, steam or microwave spinach until just wilted; drain.
Squeeze excess Liquid from spinach; chop roughly.
Combine eggs, ricotta, parmesan and onions in large bowl; stir in spinach.
Spread half of the pasta sauce over base of oiled shallow baking dish;... - 40.3861
Tortellini Spinach Soup
Heat oil in 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add carrots, onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Add broth; bring to a boil.
Add tortellini; boil gently 4 to 5 minutes or until tortellini is almost tender.
Add spinach and... - 40.3166
1. Wash peppers with water.
2. Cut them in half and remove seeds.
3. In a saucepan, mix pepper halves with rest of the ingredients.
4. Cover the pan and simmer for about 10 or 15 minutes until peppers are tender.
5. Serve... - 40.2615
A quick adaptation of the traditional Italian macaroni recipes -- the ones that use white sauce and are baked. Also lower in calorie than those traditional preparations.
... - 40.0401
1) In a saucepan, boil the spaghetti, rinse under cold running water, drain well and refrigerate.
2) Combine with the oil, soy or Worcester sauce, pepper, onion, celery and bean sprouts.
3) Season with the salt and pepper to taste.
4) Serve... - 40.0317
Quick Tomato Sauce
1. Prepare apple and onion by peeling and grating them.
2. In a pan, heat butter, fry onion for a few minutes and then fry apple.
3. Add tomato paste and cornflour, blended with water and seasonings and let it boil stirring such that smooth and... - 39.7138
Alfredo The Quick
1.Take a frypan.
2.Put mustard in the pan.
3.Add all the other ingredients in the pan.
4.Cook the ingredients and keep stirring until a sauce is made.
5.Serve by tossing with cooked pasta. - 39.5793
Fried Noodles And Honey
1. Tossing in the pan fry spoonfuls of cold pasta in the oil, to brown both sides.
2. Prepare the sauce by heating the honey, orange zest, scotch, lemon juice and cayenne pepper.
3. Let it boil, stir and drizzle the sauce over the pancakes.
4.... - 39.346
Zucchini Tomato Saute
1) Take a 9- or 10-inch skillet and heat oil in it.
2) SautÃ© garlic in it just until golden.
3) Mix in zucchini and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Stir in rest of the ingredients and cook for about 10 minutes longer until zucchini is... - 39.3038
Tomato Mozzarella Salad
Here is a very simple, five minute recipe for a great tasting salad. No cooking, no mess and very nutritional. It looks good too. The combination of the colors complement the combination of flavors. This is a great appetizer before almost any Italian meal. In... - 38.9064
Fusilli With Green Sauce
Prepare the pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the zucchini, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until very tender.
Add the garlic and cook,... - 38.8502
It’s fun pasta and it’s fast! Have fun eating twisty-twirly pasta with vegetables in a quick and flavorful tomato sauce. - 38.7416
Quick Zuppa Inglese
1. To prepare ladyfingers separate them.
2. Line bottom and side of 1 1/2-quart bowl with ladyfingers, cut sideup and brush with liqueur.
3. With 2 tablespoons chopped almonds sprinkle bottom and top with contents of one package (4... - 38.5156
Quick Artichoke Pasta Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Turn into a large bowl.
Add artichokes and their liquid, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, olives, parsley, and basil; toss gently.
Cover and refrigerate for at least... - 38.4853