- » Quick Italian Beef
Quick Italian Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick italian beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick italian beef recipes.
Quick Beef Pasta
Back home after a hectic day at work, you would like to cook up an easy and quick meal for your dinner. This recipe of quick beef pasta, takes maximum 15 mins to be ready on your dinner table. Now it's your time to relax and enjoy. - 115.391
Sautéed Pan Lasagna
There is nothing quite like a pan of simmering hot, classic lasagna that definitely has a timeless appeal. James tells you how you can prepare pan lasagna at home using the freshest of ingredients and some ingenuity. Worth a short any day! - 102.003
Summer Beef Carpaccio
The summer is out and without the heat or the fire a dish can be made! All you need is some roast beef! Check out this video to get this summer beef carpaccio done! - 97.5309
Super Quick Beef And Pesto Lasagna
Watch the video to learn how to make a super quick lasagna using readymade stuff. It is assembled and even baked in no time, unlike most traditional lasagna recipes. You will like to tag this recipe if you belong to the club of foodie who like super easy... - 82.7795
Italian Spaghetti With Meatballs And Tomato Sauce
Looking for a delicious main dish for dinner? Here's a recipe that is just perfect for you. Watch this video now and prepare Italian Spaghetti with Meatballs and Tomato Sauce for your family. - 79.6426
Quick Hoodie Beef Soup
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Add onion, celery, and carrot in hot margarine and stir fry the ingredients against medium heat with frequent stirring method; continue cooking until the ingredients become tender crisp; the... - 47.6044
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large skillet, brown meat; drain well.
3. Stir in spaghetti sauce with mushrooms, meatless spaghetti sauce, sliced mushrooms, minced onion, and garlic salt; simmer for 10 minutes, stirring... - 47.0593
1) Take a bowl to combine broths, water, vegetables, herbs, spices and seasonings. Set it aside.
2) Take a 3-quart casserole for combining ground beef and onion.
3) Set your microwave at Power Hi for 4 minutes or until the beef is well... - 46.6785
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, add in the ground beef.
3) Add in the onion, garlic and oregano. Saute till the beef browns.
4) Next, add in the condensed tomato soup, water and vinegar.
5) Let the mixture cook on... - 46.3917
Baked Creamy Fettuccine With Beef
Heat oil in large pan; cook beef, stirring, until browned all over.
Add pasta sauce and water; simmer, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until beef mixture thickens.
Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
Heat... - 45.4108
Microwaved Spaghetti Tomato Sauce
1. In a medium (2-quart or 8 cup) microwave proof casserole add beef breaking chunks with a spoon.
2. Stir in onion, pepper and garlic
3. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
4. Microwave at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring once, until beef changes color.
5.... - 44.6892
Quick Spaghetti Bolognese
1) In a pan, saute the minced beef and onion in fat over a low heat for a few minutes.
2) Stir in the water and tomato soup powder.
3) Stir continuously and cook until the mixture is thickened.
4) Stir in the seasoning and bay leaf, simmer over a low... - 42.2487
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Cook ground beef and garlic in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until ground beef is brown; drain.
Stir in Italian seasoning and spaghetti sauce.
Heat to boiling; remove from heat.
Spread 1/4 cup beef mixture in... - 41.7788
In saucepan, brown beef and cook onion, garlic, oregano.
Add soup, water, vinegar.
Simmer 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
In baking dish (12x8x2"), arrange 3 alternate layers of noodles, cottage cheese, meat sauce, Mozzarella.
Top with Parmesan.
Bake at... - 40.1753
Quick Spaghetti Bolognese
1. Into a saucepan add the minced beef, soup, celery and green pepper stir in water and bring it to boil.
2. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes.
4. In a pan of cook... - 39.8597
Quick Meatball Stroganoff
Combine beef, bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper; shape into 1-inch balls.
Fry in oil in large skillet until well browned on all sides.
Push to sides of skillet.
Blend sauce mix, water and sherry, if desired; stir into skillet.
Cover and simmer 10... - 38.5146
Quick And Easy Italian Vegetable Beef Soup
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on High for 6-8 hours such that potatoes and carrots are tender.
2. Serve as desired. - 38.4941
Quick Chili Soup
1. In a saucepan, add ground beef and onion, brown the meat; drain fat.
2. Combine chili mix, tomatoes and 5 cups of water; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
4. Add corn and macaroni; cook for another 10 minutes... - 38.2353
1) Take a large mixing bowl and beat eggs in it.
2) Pour in milk, bread crumbs, onion, oregano and salt.
3) Mix in meat and then figure the mixture into 72 meatballs 1-inch thick.
4) In a large tray, arrange the meatballs and then slip the tray in a... - 37.903
Quick Fried Beef Venetian Style
Prepare the sauce by sauteing the yellow onion in the oil, along with the garlic and bacon.
When the onion is a bit soft, add the remaining ingredients and simmer until all is tender and flavorful.
Correct the seasoning with the salt and pepper.
You should... - 37.7901
Quick Cutlets Italiano
In saucepan, cook onion with garlic, oregano and thyme in butter until tender.
Stir in soup and water; cook over low heat 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, dip luncheon meat slices in egg, then in bread crumbs.
In frying pan, brown meat on one side in... - 37.481
Italian Beef Sandwiches
Combine consomme, catsup, water, onion, green pepper, garlic and Italian seasoning in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add beef; cover tightly and cook slowly 15 minutes.
Drain off and reserve cooking liquid.
Dip cut surfaces of bottom and top halves of... - 36.9547
Quick Beef Soup
Here is a Quick Beef Soup for the last minute preparations. You can rely on this Quick Beef Soup for last minute rush, provided that you have all the ingredients ready. Check out the recipe of Quick Beef Soup. - 36.6521
Souper Quick Lasagna
Souper quick lasagna is a special lasagna made with beef and onion mushroom for flavor. Moistened with zesty tomato sauce and oodles of mozzarella cheese, the souper quick lasagna is herbed with oregano and baked to a bubbly melty delight. A filling meal that... - 36.5972
1. Heat oil in frying pan over a medium heat, add beef and cook, stirring constantly, to break up, for 5 minutes or until beef is brown. Drain off excess fat and stir in pasta sauce. Bring to simmering and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
2.... - 36.5599
Ragu Bolognese Using Dry White Wine
1. Melt the butter in a 10 to 12 inch saucepan or 2 quart enameled or stainless-steel casserole. Add the vegetables (the soffritto, as the Italians call it) and cook, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are lightly brown.
2. Add... - 34.9659
Macaroni Valetta is easy to cook recipe. Macaroni Valetta gets it taste from macaroni and meat cooked in white sauce. - 34.8093
Quick Ragu Bolognese
1. In a large skillet, heat the butter and oil and saute the mushroom slices for 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a medium saucepan.
2. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add the chicken livers and saute until they are light brown on... - 34.1614
Mostaccioli With Quick Meat Sauce
Brown beef in large skillet; drain off excess fat.
Stir in tomato sauce and seasonings; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes to blend flavors.
Cook mostaccioli according to package directions; drain.
Serve sauce over mostaccioli. - 30.4873
Quick Microwaved Italian Meatballs
Combine all ingredients and shape into 1 1/2-inch meatballs
Arrange in 12x8-inch dish.
Cook at MEDIUM-HIGH 1 1/2 to 8 1/2 minutes; drain.
Let stand, 3 minutes - 29.3917
Combine Basic Beef Mixture in large pan with undrained crushed tomatoes, wine, paste and oregano.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Cook... - 28.3146
Quick Steak Pizzaiola
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, heat the olive oil over moderately high heat until very hot.
Sprinkle the steaks with the salt and pepper and cook for 30 seconds on each side; transfer to a heated platter and keep warm.
Add the tomatoes, garlic, and oregano to... - 25.5548
Quick Italian Beef Recipes By Category