- » Quick Indian Pancake
Quick Indian Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick indian pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick indian pancake recipes.
Rava Dosa And Peanut Chutney
In a bowl add all the above ingredients and water and mix to a dosa batter with sapatula nicely.see that it should not get lumps.when the batter is ready
Keep dosa pan on a gas,when it is hot add oil and put dosa batter in a sapatula and add oil on the... - 51.6873
Banana Dosa (pancake)
Dosa is a typical South Indian food, taken as breakfast or dinner. The following is a dosa made with banana which will be loved by all ages. - 45.9349
Make four thin and large pancakes with the pancake batter.
Grease a cake tin with ghee and place a pancake in it.
Pour 50 ml of the egg mixture over the pancake, along with a small sprinkling of fried cashewnuts, sultanas, roasted poppy seeds and sugar... - 35.3962
One of the tasty, healthy and easy to make Indian pancakes. - 33.5909
You May Also Like!
Quick Oatmeal Dosa
For most south Indians who are on a diet, giving up their favorite rice dosa and having oat porridge for breakfast can be quite a challenge. Why not make an instant oat dosa? Surely oats can be enjoyed in this form, as a variation to the porridge. This is a... - 138.976
Indian Spicy Wheat Pancake
Very quick, healthy and nutritious breakfast dish which is prepared by using whole wheat flour. Very fast to make and is ready in less than 15 mts. Savoury and very filling! - 111.858
Suji Ka Chilo (savoury Veggie Pancake)
This a savory pancake that tastes great cooked the traditional way as well as altered for children. This is typically eaten for breakfast or for brunch. I use the base of this pancake to sneak veggies into my kids. The veggies are grated so thin they can... - 52.137
If pancakes are your weakness, you are definitely going to dig on this Rice pancake. Made from a batter prepared from uncooked rice, cooked rice and a few Indian spices, Rice pancake makes for a very healthy dish. You can even use leftover rice for it. Serve... - 98.5018
Spinach Pancakes With Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour and salt into it to start preparing the batter.
3) Stir in the egg and half the milk and whip to a smooth paste.
4) Add in the left over milk.
5) Take a frying... - 49.2951
1) In a large bowl, sift flour and salt together.
2) In a small bowl, beat eggs with milk and water.
3) Beat in flour with it.
4) Alternately, using a blender machine blend all ingredients and process the mixture until smooth.
5) Heat a hot plate over... - 47.5374
Appam-south Indian Delight
One of my favourite breakfast is appam with fresh coconut syrup-terribly decandent. I usually only ate this once per stay, when I stayed at the malabar in Kochi as it is toooo good.
They are easy to make, but they take a little practice to make perfect. The... - 71.6481
A delicious and tasty preparation which once tried will surely become your most favorite snack. - 38.7934
Achappam Rose Koekje
1. Wash and soak rice for 2 to 3 hours.
2. Drain well (till nearly dry) and powder. Sieve through a fine sieve.
3. Extract coconut milk from grated coconut.
4. Mix together rice flour, beaten egg, sugar, salt and coconut milk to prepare a medium batte- (like... - 35.7485
Yummy Adai are rarely shared in my family. Everyone loves Adai which goes well with a number of dishes. Try this tasty Adai recipe for yourself. - 42.9969