- » Quick Indian Chicken
Quick Indian Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick indian chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick indian chicken recipes.
Chicken And Mango Wrap
Have you ever felt helpless when you have guests over and you don't know what to serve them? Me too, until I saw this Chicken and Mango wrap which made my life so easy around the kitchen. The best part is that you can use any meat or fruit and it still tastes... - 100.961
Simple Chicken Curry
In a cooker put oil when it is hot.
Add mashed garlic and onion and fry till it changes to brown colour.
Add methi leaves and fry till raw smell goes. and becomes mashy.
Add tomato,haldi and fry till it become mashy.
Now add chicken and fry till water is... - 51.0985
Indian Chicken Curry
Prepare condiments of your choice and place in individual bowls; set aside.
Place butter in a 9-inch microwave-proof dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute or until melted.
Stir in onion and apple.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 3... - 49.6323
Kaho Tom Gai
Kaho Tom Gai is a unique dish that is a meal in itself. You can serve this wonderful dish at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Kaho Tom Gai for yourself! - 47.3279
Chicken Chili Burger
Spicy Indian style burger. You might never go back to shops once you try this. - 46.5699
1. Clean and joint chicken.
2. Wash and slice tomatoes and keep them separate.
3. Peel and slice onions finely.
4. Grind ginger and garlic and powder garam masala, if used.
5. In a degchi heat oil or ghee. Fry onions till light brown.
6. Add chicken, garlic,... - 46.2005
Chicken Pepper Soup
This Chicken soup is very good therapy for bad cold and sour throat. Try and enjoy! - 46.1276
In small mixing bowl, combine parsley, onion, garlic, margarine and bouillon.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until margarine melts.
Pour into food processor bowl.
Add remaining ingredients.
Process until smooth.
Spoon mixture into small... - 45.5629
Chicken Saute Indian Style
1. Clean and joint chicken.
2. Grind together all the spices with salt, using vinegar.
3. Slice onions and chop tomato roughly.
4. Apply half the ground spices on chicken and set aside for about 10 minutes.
5. Heat oil. Fry lightly.
6. Fry reamining... - 45.0811
Spicy Spongy Chicken Fry
Spicy spongy chicken fry is spicy, juicy, crispy, spongy, colourful dish which is favoured by all indians. Can't stop eating just one, you'll be going on and on munching...!!! Enjoy! - 44.2332
First wash the chicken
In a Blender add Coriander,Ginger,Garlic,Greenchillies and grind with out adding water.
And to the bowl add washed chicken,grinded paste,salt,curd,onion mix it nicely and keep 3o mins to marinate.
In a kaadi put oil when it is hot pour... - 43.6895
Hariyali Murgh Kurchan
Make a paste out of five of the green chillies and the palak.
Add the egg, cornflour and salt to the paste and mix well to form a batter.
Add the chicken juliennes to the batter and mix well.
Heat the oil in a kadai and deep-fry the batter-covered chicken.
In... - 43.357
Heat oil in a pan
Add whole garam masala, Put chopped onions and sauté
Sweat the onions.When it become light brown add ginger garlic paste.
Now put chopped tomatoes.
Add salt and turmeric.
Now put the chicken and sauté it by addindg dhaniya powder.... - 42.9929
West Indian Chicken
1.Score chicken pieces with a sharp knife.
Combine curry powder, ginger, cumin, cardamom, chilli and garam masala and rub well into chicken pieces.
2.Place chicken in a shallow glass dish.
Pour over reserved pineapple liquid and marinate for 2 hours.
Remove... - 42.1397
Chutney Chicken Breasts
Combine rum and butter in a shallow pan.
Spread crumbs in another shallow pan.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Then cup each piece, skinned side down, in the palm of your hand.
Fill cavity with about 1 tablespoon of the chutney and 1 teaspoon of the almonds.
Fold... - 41.7189
Good and Easiest Side Dish for dinner/lunch or evening snacks. A must try one. - 41.5703
Quick Chicken And Spring Onion Stir Fry
1. Cook the pasta in lightly salted boiling water according to the packet instructions until just tender. Set aside.
2. Heat the butter with the oil in a saucepan. Lower the heat and add the finely diced garlic, ginger and chicken pieces and stir-fry for... - 40.686
Chicken Breasts With Lemon And Brandy
Combine the flour, chives, salt and pepper in a deep plate.
Dredge the chicken in the seasoned flour and shake off the excess.
Melt half the butter in a heavy-bottomed pan.
When the butter begins foaming, add the chicken and saute for a few minutes on each... - 39.9232
1. Clean and cut chicken into two from the backbone. Make gashes on the chicken. Wash, keep aside, apply salt, lime, vinegar and soya sauce. 2. Grind dry ingredients along with coriander leaves.
3. Apply ground masala chicken along with butter.
4. Heat oil in... - 38.252
Indian Style Grilled Chicken Breasts
In a food processor, combine yogurt, tomato paste, green onions, garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, salt and cayenne pepper; puree until smooth. Arrange chicken in a shallow dish; coat with yogurt mixture.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 1 day... - 36.8774
Butter Tandoori Chicken
1. Grind tandoori masala and mix with butter.
2. Make incisions or slits on the breasts and legs of the chicken.
3. Marinade chicken in the mixture for 10-12 hours.
4. Bake in the tandoor, basting frequently with butter, till chicken is cooked. - 36.8321
Chicken Chutney Burgers
1. Combine chutney, lemon juice, and mustard; set two-thirds of mixture aside. Combine remaining chutney mixture with chicken, green onion, and cumin. Shape into 4 patties, each about 4 inches (10 cm) wide, and place on a rack in a broiler pan. Broil 3 inches... - 36.3219
Simple Chicken Fry
Wash & cut chicken into cubes.
Blend & puree tomatoes, mint & cilantro into a paste.
Marinade chicken cubes with the pureed paste, ginger garlic paste, black pepper powder, juice of lime, vinegar & salt. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Heat 3 tbs... - 35.029
Wash & cut chicken into inch size cubes.
Add dhaniya powder, garam masala powder, black pepper powder, turmeric powder, salt, chilly powder, juice of lime, eggs & mix well.
Add Corn Starch, mix until it coats the chicken cubes well.
Heat oil in a wok... - 33.9101
Chicken Curry Part 1 Of 2
Please watch video or for written printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 18.2405
Chicken Curry Part 2 Of 2
Please watch video or for written printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 18.1665
Curried Chicken Salad
Luci Lock of Mercola.com shows you how to make a scrumptious and healthy curried chicken salad. - 13.8406
Mom’s Quick And Simple Chicken Fry
1.In a pressure cooker add the chicken pieces along with ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, chili powder, mint leaves and salt and pressure cook it for 3 whistles.
2.Heat oil in a pan.
3.Add onions, garam masala , boiled chicken and coriander... - 0