- » Quick Indian Beef
Quick Indian Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick indian beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick indian beef recipes.
1)In a large bowl, add mince and salt along with next six ingredients.
2)Mix and let it marinate for 20 minutes.
3)Divide the mixture into 12 portions and shape into sausage.
4)In a pan, heat little ghee and shallow fry them in their own... - 42.8714
Marinate keema with black vinegar and salt for around 45 minutes.
Add the masala paste to the curd, mix them properly and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan.
Add the finely chopped onions and fry till half done.
Then put the marinated keema in it and cook for... - 42.5941
Alternate beef, vegetables, and fruit on 2 skewers.
Brush with 1 tsp (15 mL) of the French dressing.
Broil 5 to 6 in. (12 to 15 cm) from heat for 8 minutes.
Brush with remaining French dressing.
Broil 4 minutes longer. - 30.1693
You May Also Like!
Indian Beef And Chickpea Curry
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until soft. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute longer.
2. Add the beef and cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned.... - 36.0858
Quick And Easy Whole Enchilada — Cheese And Beef Enchilada
This Super Bowl day, ditch your worries about the calories and load up your plate with yummy enchiladas. You can take inspiration from Betty’s beef and cheese enchilada recipe of customize your own dish. Fun, filling and flavorful, this is one treat that... - 96.5129
Granny's Indian Pudding
About 4 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 300°F.
In large saucepan over low heat, bring 1 quart milk just to boiling.
Gradually stir in corn meal; boil over low heat, stirring, until thickened.
Add suet and next 9 ingredients.
Turn into greased 3-quart... - 47.7358
Quick Lamb Curry
Crumble lamb into a wide frying pan over medium heat; cook, stirring, until browned, then spoon off and discard all but 2 tablespoons fat.
Add garlic, onion, curry powder, ginger, and cumin; reduce heat to low and cook, stirring often, until onion is very... - 40.4435
Extra Lean Curried Ground Beef With Potatoes
Here’s another quick and yummy curry. It can also be eaten wrapped inside a burrito with chopped lettuce and tomatoes – like a breakfast burrito, but for lunch or dinner. Water chestnuts add a satisfying crunch. - 35.5403
Spicy Minced Beef Pasties
1. Place the minced beef in a food processor and grind it for about 1 minute to make it even finer.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions and curry leaves and fry for about 2 minutes. Lower the heat and add the ginger, chilli powder, garlic, garam... - 39.505
Bengali Beef Curry
1) Take the beef and carve into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
2) Remove the peel of the garlic.
3) Reduce half the jalapeno into mince form and cut the other half into rings.
4) With the help of a mortar, mash the garlic with the minced jalapeno, 1... - 43.8812
Fast Lamb Curry
1. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a medium heat, add curry paste and cumin and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add lamb and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until lamb changes colour and is tender. Remove lamb mixture from pan and set aside.
2. Add red pepper... - 35.0849
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Brown well on all sides.
Remove from skillet.
Add onions and garlic.
Cook until tender, but not brown.
Add curry powder, Stir and cook 2 to 3 minutes, being careful curry powder does not burn.
Stir in flour and 1-1/2... - 38.8186
Lamb Curry Calcutta
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Add meat cubes and brown on all sides.
Add onions, apples and garlic.
Cook until onion is tender, but not brown, stirring frequently.
Add curry powder, cayenne pepper, flour and salt, stirring well to coat meat evenly.
Add beef... - 44.0362