- » Quick Indian Beef
Quick Indian Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick indian beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick indian beef recipes.
1)In a large bowl, add mince and salt along with next six ingredients.
2)Mix and let it marinate for 20 minutes.
3)Divide the mixture into 12 portions and shape into sausage.
4)In a pan, heat little ghee and shallow fry them in their own... - 41.1745
Marinate keema with black vinegar and salt for around 45 minutes.
Add the masala paste to the curd, mix them properly and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan.
Add the finely chopped onions and fry till half done.
Then put the marinated keema in it and cook for... - 41.0778
Alternate beef, vegetables, and fruit on 2 skewers.
Brush with 1 tsp (15 mL) of the French dressing.
Broil 5 to 6 in. (12 to 15 cm) from heat for 8 minutes.
Brush with remaining French dressing.
Broil 4 minutes longer. - 27.9233
You May Also Like!
Indian Beef And Chickpea Curry
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until soft. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute longer.
2. Add the beef and cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned.... - 34.8865
Quick And Easy Whole Enchilada — Cheese And Beef Enchilada
This Super Bowl day, ditch your worries about the calories and load up your plate with yummy enchiladas. You can take inspiration from Betty’s beef and cheese enchilada recipe of customize your own dish. Fun, filling and flavorful, this is one treat that... - 99.8204
Quick 'n' Spicy Beefy Chili
1. In a 4- to 6-quart saucepot over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook half of beef, using a wooden spoon to break up meat, until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer beef to a plate using a slotted spoon. Repeat with remaining beef.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add... - 34.5036
Granny's Indian Pudding
About 4 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 300°F.
In large saucepan over low heat, bring 1 quart milk just to boiling.
Gradually stir in corn meal; boil over low heat, stirring, until thickened.
Add suet and next 9 ingredients.
Turn into greased 3-quart... - 47.5957
Quick Lamb Curry
Crumble lamb into a wide frying pan over medium heat; cook, stirring, until browned, then spoon off and discard all but 2 tablespoons fat.
Add garlic, onion, curry powder, ginger, and cumin; reduce heat to low and cook, stirring often, until onion is very... - 38.2423
Corned Beef Cutlets
Corned Beef Cutlets has a great taste. The beef and bread crumb gives the Corned Beef Cutlets an astonishing taste. Corned Beef Cutlets is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 36.8977
Beef And Tomato Soup
Cut the beef into shreds.
Skin the tomato and cut into eighths.
Boil the water and add the beef; turn down the heat and skim the top of the stock as the scum rises.
Add the ginger and sherry, cover the pan and simmer for 5 minutes, or longer if the meat is... - 33.8221
Spicy Chili Mac
In skillet cook meat and pepper till meat is browned; drain fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, undrained kidney beans, tomato sauce, Mexican Seasoning, bay-leaf, 1/2 cup water, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
Bring to boiling; add macaroni.
Cover; simmer, stirring... - 31.5687
Extra Lean Curried Ground Beef With Potatoes
Here’s another quick and yummy curry. It can also be eaten wrapped inside a burrito with chopped lettuce and tomatoes – like a breakfast burrito, but for lunch or dinner. Water chestnuts add a satisfying crunch. - 35.4592
Spicy Minced Beef Pasties
1. Place the minced beef in a food processor and grind it for about 1 minute to make it even finer.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions and curry leaves and fry for about 2 minutes. Lower the heat and add the ginger, chilli powder, garlic, garam... - 41.219