Hot Apple Cider
- » Quick Hot Apple Cider
Quick Hot Apple Cider Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick hot apple cider recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick hot apple cider recipes.
Hot Mulled Cider
1. In a large bowl (2-quart) microwave proof measure or bowl, combine all ingredients.
2. Microwave at HIGH power for under 14 minutes, until cider comes to a boil, stirring once.
3. Strain the drink into mugs.
4. Serve immediately garnished... - 37.532
You May Also Like!
Tree Top Quick Hot Spiced Cider
1. Take a large pot and add apple cider, brown sugar, whole allspice, and whole cloves and combine well. Boil the mixture and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
2. Strain the tree top quick hot spiced cider and serve after flavoring with... - 24.8564
Hot Spiced Cider
1) Take a 1-quart glass measure and mix thoroughly cider, brown sugar, cinnamon stick and cloves.
2) Cook the cider in Microwave at Power Hi for 5 to 6 minutes.
3) Sieve the content into serving mug.
4) Serve on top with a pinch of ground... - 33.4335
Apple Cranberry Cider
In a large saucepan, bring all ingredients to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve hot. Makes about 8 servings. - 21.7327
Spicy Mulled Cider
1. Tie the whole spices in a piece of cheesecloth.
2. In a small (4 cup) microwave proof measure or bowl, combine apple cider, brown sugar, salt and nutmeg and add the spice bag.
3. Heat in the microwave for 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 minutes,... - 46.6288
Cranberry Cider Jelly
Pour cider, cranberry juice cocktail and lemon juice into a large saucepot.
Stir in pectin.
Bring to a rolling boil.
Add sugar and return to a rolling boil.
Boil hard 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Skim foam if necessary.
Pour hot into hot sterilized jars,... - 37.408
Pork Chops In Cider
Melt the butter in the uncovered pressure cooker and quickly brown chops on both sides.
Remove the meat from cooker.
Cut the apples into 1-cm (1/2-in) slices and quickly fry them in the butter in the cooker until golden brown.
Take out the apples and... - 42.6658
Hot Apple Cinnamon Fluffs
1. Heat apple juice and pour into 4 mugs.
2. Place marshmallow creme in a bowl and stir in vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. Spoon the marshmallow mixture on top of the warm juice - 25.4931
Pork And Apple Hot Pot
1. Preheat oven to (160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3)
2. In a pan, melt the fat and fry the pork until browned on all sides.
3. In a shallow foil container arrange the mixture.
4. In a bowl mix together the garlic, onions and apples with salt... - 45.8716
Heinz Hot And Sweet Barbecue Sauce
1. Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and mix well. Cook over low heat until heated through and blended.
2. Brush the sauce on chicken, pork or beef during the last 5-10 minutes of grilling time. - 26.6521
Hot And Sour Cucumber Salad
1)Peel the cucumbers and slice them very thinly.
2) In a salad bowl, prepare dressing by combining all ingredients except scallions and cucymber.
3 Mix well.
4) In the dressing toss the cucumbers along with minced scallions.
5)... - 47.6998