- » Quick Honey Spice Bread
Quick Honey Spice Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick honey spice bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick honey spice bread recipes.
Banana Spice Bread
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf pan with butter or oil. You can use two 8 1/2-inch X 4 1/2-inch X 2 1/2-inch pans if you like.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a medium, dry bowl, sift together first... - 52.0894
Quick Date Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2) In a large bowl, mix yeast, water, 1 cup or 250 ml of whole wheat flour and honey thoroughly.
3) Allow the mixture to sit in a warm place.
4) In the meantime, in another bowl, mix brewer’s... - 46.6086
Orange Glazed Raisin Oat Bread
For the bread: Spray a 9" X 5" loaf pan with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the unbleached flour and whole wheat flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg whites, yogurt and... - 47.778
1. Sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and ginger onto wax paper.
2. Beat honey, brown sugar, egg and orange juice in a large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed, until creamy and smooth.
3. Blend in flour mixture with wooden spoon until... - 36.5474
Spicy Wheat And Oat Bread
In a small mixer bowl mix 1 1/4 cups of the all purpose flour, the yeast, salt, and all the spices.
Add the water, molasses, and oil.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat on high speed for 3 minutes.
Stir in... - 39.2679
Veal Balls In Beer Sauce
In mixing bowl combine bread pieces and 1/4 cup beer; set aside and let soak.
In small bowl combine remaining 3/4 cup beer with the water and honey; set aside.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add onions and garlic... - 39.3737
Sticky Glazed Spatchcock Poussin
1. Preheat the grill just before cooking. Place one of the poussins breast-side down on a board. Using poultry shears, cut down one side of the backbone. Cut down the other side of the backbone. Remove the bone.
2. Open out the poussin and press down hard on... - 32.7422
Western Style Peking Duck
Rinse ducks inside and out and pat dry; reserve giblets for other uses.
Blend the ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, pepper, and cloves.
Dust 1/2 tea spoon of the spice mixture inside each duck, then rub the remaining spices evenly over the exterior of the... - 42.6352
Sweet Yogurt Sundae With Saffron & Pomegranate
A super-healthy, creamy yogurt dessert with toasted saffron, honey and fresh fruits. Inspired by Chef Hari Nayak.
My version is a bit different from Chefs Hari and Vikas - but definitely inspired by their spice combinations. Straining the yogurt creates a... - 41.3878