- » Quick Honey
Quick Honey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick honey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick honey recipes.
Nutty- Sweet Honey Pot Shot
If you need a drink that allows you to appreciate the flavors of the liqueur while satisfying your thirst, this is it. Honey Pot Shot brings together three unusual liqueurs Tuaca, Disarrano and Barenjager to make a great shot. Add some vanilla orange delight,... - 98.1471
Buttermilk And Honey Bread
Honey I baked the bread ! – This video recipe shows you how easy it to make a new but wonderfully tasty bread combining the goodness of buttermilk and honey. The honey gives that sweet warm taste when the bread is baked to perfection. Enjoy with... - 96.6968
Hot & Sweet Honey Bbq Sauce
You must have tasted the usual BBQ sauce, but this hot & sweet honey BBQ sauce is definitely something unique to talk about. The combination of mustard and honey gives this special flavor to the sauce, which everyone will like. Watch the video to check out... - 96.6625
You don't have to forego milk completely if you are lactose intolerant. With the multitude dairy-free milk options available, even you too can whomp up a milk delight at home, sans the dairy. Tali whomps up a pure raw milk recipe that isn't just healthy, but... - 96.4767
All those who love bacon for breakfast, here is a simple recipe for making it with a unique flavor. Check out Caitlin making bacon with honey and pepper. Served with almond butter berries and scrambled eggs, great way to begin your day! - 93.7139
Quick Creole Mustard And Honey Sauce
Sauces and dips are condiments that can be put to multiple uses like using as marinade. If you too agree, then watch this video that shows how to make simple and quick honey mustard sauce. You will like the sweet-spicy sauce for dips and marinades. - 93.3354
Beer And Chili Barbecue Sauce
Want another recipe to mop or baste that grill of yours? Well you have one more recipe to add to your collection in that case, this is a sauce which is hot and sweet all at the same time! Watch the video for details! - 90.5107
Tasty Red Navel Salad Dressing
When it comes to experimenting with your salad dressings, sky is indeed the limit! In this zestful salad dressing, the chef uses a unique variety of orange— the red navel to impart a citrusy, colorful personality to the dressing. A must have dish indeed! - 85.7978
Honey Mustard Sauce
An appetizer is complete only if it has the perfect dipping sauce along with it. Today, chef Dan is going to show you how to prepare the Honey Mustard Sauce. Check out the video of this delicious sauce. This sauce goes well with almost all appetizers. - 81.0359
Honey Chilli Potatoes
1. mix all the ingredients till no. 7 , then add maida and it .fry the potatoes till golden brown in smoky hot oil.keep the fried potatoes aside.
2. heat 2 tsp oil , add garlic (slow fire) , red chilli powder,ajino-moto,and stir it.
3, add vineger,red chilli... - 53.7183
Quick Apple Honey Buns
Put both frozen loaves in a plastic bag.
Let thaw and rise until double in size.
Mix brown sugar, honey and 3 tsp butter.
Spread in bottom of 13x9 pan.
Roll dough in a rectangle.
Combine filling ingredients and spread on dough.
Roll up as for jelly roll and... - 45.1085
Honey Chicken And Bacon Salad
1. Boil potatoes in salted water for 8 minutes.
2. Add beans to boiling water and blanch along with potatoes for 3 minutes, until tender-crisp
3. Drain, potatoes and beans, remove potatoes to a plate and refresh beans under running cold water.
4. Allow... - 43.2808
Turkey Tenderloins With Honey Lemon Sauce
Finely shred enough peel from the lemon to make 1 teaspoon.
Cut lemon in half.
Squeeze one half to obtain 2 tablespoons juice; set peel and juice aside.
Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Rub and squeeze cut surface of remaining lemon half over... - 42.713
Honey Chilli Paneer
Deep fry the panner to golden brown
In a wok or Kadai add oil
saute the ginger garlic
Add soy sauce,vinegar and honey
Add a 2 cups of water and let it simmer.
Add salt to taste
When the water starts to boil stir in cornflour mixed in water
cook till the... - 42.5556
Fruit N Honey Celebration
1. In a saucepan, add 1 cup orange juice, gelatin and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat.
2. Whisk in yogurt, remaining orange juice, reserved syrup, honey and chill stirring continuously until mixture is like unbeaten egg... - 42.5045
Honey Mustard Brussels Sprouts
1. Using a knife, make a -€œx-€ cut at base of each Brussels sprout.
2. In a medium sauce pan, keep water for boiling,
3. Add bouillon granules and mix well.
4. Once water boils, add sprouts and bring to a boil.
5. Once boiled, reduce flame and... - 42.3027
Honey Spice Apple
1) Preheat the microwave.
2) Core the inside of apples, remove the middle skin to prevent the splitting by heating.
3) Now, stuff the apple with raisins first,.
4) Stuff then the cinnamon, and honey mixture into the core of apples.
5)... - 42.1496
Honey Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
1) In a blender or an electric mixer, add all ingredients except the oil.
2) Slowly pour in the oil.
3) Continue beating the mixture until thickens.
4) In a covered jar, pour in the mixture.
5) Place the jar inside the refrigerator, to... - 41.9634
Danish Honey Rings
1) Preheat the oven to moderate temperature.
2) Sieve the flour and salt into a large bowl. Add in the butter. Mix with a fork till the mixture becomes a crumbly dough.
3) Mix in the ground almonds, egg and honey.
4) Transfer the mixture... - 41.8656
Honey Baked Apples
1) Core the apples using a knife
2) With a peeler, peel off 2/3 third of each apples
3) Into a shallow baking dish, arrange the apple
4) Into a small bowl, mix together the walnuts and the raisin
5) Into the cavities of the apples, stuff the nut... - 41.734
Honey Ginger Lemonade
1) In a large pitcher put juice, honey, ginger, and 1 chopped sprig of the mint.
2) Gently press mint and ginger to extract flavor.
3) Stir in water and honey and mix until it dissolves.
4) Add ice to it.
5) Fill six 10-ounce glasses with the... - 41.0463
Whole Wheat Honey Biscuit Mix
This Whole Wheat Honey Biscuit Mix tastes amazing ! I use it for making really delicious crumbly cakes ! Just try this Whole Wheat Honey Biscuit Mix and let me know if you like it ! - 40.7735
Fruit Honey Crisps
1) In a saucepan, add in the honey, sugar and butter. Heat till the sugar melts.
2) Let the mixture come to a boil for a minute.
3) Take the pan off the flame. Stir in the rice crispies, sultanas, dates or orange rind.
4) Stir well to mix.
5) Take a... - 39.6793
Quick Glazed Doughnuts And Holes
1) Preheat oven hot to 450F.
2) Flatted out the biscuits.
3) Cut about 1/2 inch center from each.
4) Draw out biscuit to form a 4-inch ring.
5) Arrange in a cookie sheet.
6) Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
7) Bake the middle for 4 to 6 minutes... - 39.4457
Fried Noodles And Honey
1. Tossing in the pan fry spoonfuls of cold pasta in the oil, to brown both sides.
2. Prepare the sauce by heating the honey, orange zest, scotch, lemon juice and cayenne pepper.
3. Let it boil, stir and drizzle the sauce over the pancakes.
4.... - 39.346
Honey Baked Apples
1. Wash and core apples. Peel top half around each apple, to allow steam to escape.
2. In a bowl, add butter, honey, cereals, raisins and mix well.
3. Place apples in baking pan, and bake in a preheated oven, covered at 200 degrees... - 39.0794
Honey Glazed Turkey Wings
Rinse wings; pat dry with paper toweling.
Cut each whole wing into 2 pieces, leaving tip with blade.
Brush wings with vegetable oil.
If cooking outdoors, place wings over slow coals; for indoor cooking, use low broiler heat, cooking wings 6 inches from heat... - 37.9158
Honey Glazed Sweet Potatoes
1. In a skillet, add all the ingredients except potatoes.
2. Cook the mixture until it becomes thick. Mix well.
3. Finally, add potatoes.
4. Continue cooking over low flame for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are glazed. Keep basting... - 37.0119
Nutty Lemon And Honey Ice Cream
1) On a pan, lightly toast the blanched almonds.
2) Allow the almonds to cool down.
3) Once cooled, mix the almonds with lemon juice and honey.
4) To serve, take four sundae glasses. Divide the ice cream between the glasses.
5) Sprinkle dates... - 35.9834
Honey Iced Chocolate
1) In a large container, add in cocoa, honey and a little bit of the chilled milk.
2) Slowly, add in the milk along with the vanilla essence.
3) Whisk the mixture for about 5 minutes till well combined.
4) Pour the Honey Iced Chocolate into... - 35.9341
Honey Sage And Garlic Glaze
1) In a microwavable dish, add honey, water, crushed garlic, mustard, soy sauce, sage and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
2) In a separate bowl, mix arrowroot in 2 tablespoon of cold water.
3) Add the dissolved arrowroot into the microwave dish and... - 35.7889
Grilled King Prawns With Honey And Ginger
1. Rub the ginger pulp on to the prawns and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix together the Tabasco sauce, honey, lemon juice, salt, half of the fresh coriander and half of the shredded ginger.
3. Arrange the prawns on a heatproof dish and, using a pastry brush,... - 35.4092
Lime Honey Salad Dressing
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2 Beat thoroughly with a rotary beater.
3 Transfer to a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
4 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
5 Beat well before using. - 35.3965
1) Into a pan, add in the egg yolks and honey.
2) Heat over a low flame, while stirring continously, till the mixture thickens.
3) Allow the mixture to cool down.
4) Gently whisk the egg whites in a bowl, they they stiffen. Fold it carefully into the... - 34.7903
Honey Baked Chicken
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden 3 to 5 minutes, shaking pan frequently.
Pour into a bowl; stir in honey, mustard, sherry, and lemon juice.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; arrange pieces slightly apart in a 9- by 13-inch... - 34.5088
Honey Banana Shake
Honey Banana Shake by Tarla Dalal
This drink is ideal for athletes as it is rich in potassium as well as calcium. Potassium prevents muscle cramps while calcium strengthens the bone. - 34.1767
Honey Celery Seed Dressing
1. Into the blender jar, attach stirring blade and put together all ingredients; process for about 20 seconds until ingredients are well blended.
2. Use Honey Celery Seed Dressing with a cold salads. - 33.9141
Honey Mint Julep
1) In a large glass jar, add in lemon juice and enough water to get 1/2 pint of liquid.
2) Pull out the mint leaves from about 10 to 12 stems. Add in the mint leaves into the jar.
3) Leave the jar to rest in a cool place for about 60 minutes.
4) Next,... - 33.659
Honey Citrus Chicken Kabobs
Cut chicken into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces; place in plastic bag in bowl.
In microwaveable bowl or saucepan, combine honey, orange and lemon juices and rinds; stir in ginger and microwave at High for 30 seconds or heat on stove top until honey dissolves.
Pour... - 33.2849
Honey Mustard Veal Chops
Heat oil in medium pan; cook onion, stirring, until soft.
Add butter and sugar; cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
Remove onion mixture from pan; cover to keep warm.
Place chops with combined honey and mustard in same pan; cook for about 10 minutes or... - 33.217
Honey Egg White Frosting
1) In a saucepan, pour in honey and heat over low fire for 8 minutes.
2) Remove from heat and allow cooling.
3) In a bowl, add egg whites to beat to stiff.
4) Gradually pour in honey and beat the egg whites until thick.
5) Drizzle in flavoring.
6) Add... - 33.0872
Quickie Honey Stickies
Blend honey and butter; divide among 7 muffin cups.
Sprinkle walnuts into each.
Brush one side of each biscuit with butter; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Cut in half.
Place 3 halves, cut side down (curved side up) and buttered sides touching, in each muffin... - 32.7385
Honey Peanut Sipper
This Honey Peanut Sipper is terrific ! Try out this dreamy peanut butter, honey and marshmallows drink for dessert. Your suggestions for this Honey Peanut Sipper are welcome ! - 32.6216
Honey Coffee Flip
1) In a glass jar, add in cold white coffee and honey. Stir well.
2) Slowly, add in the two eggs. Whisk well to mix thoroughly.
3) Pour the Honey Coffee Flip in individual serving glasses.
4) Sprinkle a little grated nutmeg on top, before... - 31.5994
Looking for an amazing dip to go with your vegetable rolls and curries - try out this delicious Carrot Honey. Blended with lemon juice and flavored with a dash of lemon rind - you are surely gonna love this recipe for Carrot Honey. - 31.1134
Honey Peanut Loaf
Preheat oven to 375°.
Melt butter in 8x1 1/2-inch round baking pan in the preheating oven.
Stir honey, peanuts, raisins, and cardamom into butter.
Arrange biscuits in a single layer on honey mixture.
Bake in 375° oven for 20 minutes or till golden brown. - 30.9785
Honey Glazed Peaches
Arrange peaches in a shallow greased baking dish, cut side up.
Combine honey, 2 tablespoons butter, lemon juice, and rind in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Pour over peaches.
Cover with foil.
Bake at 350° F for 20 minutes, basting with syrup several times - 30.9364
Honey Coconut Balls
My idea of ending a perfect meal is with this Honey Coconut Balls . Follow this quick and easy-to-follow recipe for Honey Coconut Balls to top off your meal with an equally delicious dessert. - 30.4351
Chilli And Honey Steaks
1. Combine steaks and marinade in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Cook steaks on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until cooked as desired.
3. Serve with steamed Chinese... - 30.4135
Pork With Pears Honey And Thyme
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown pork for 2 minutes on each side. Remove to a plate and keep warm. Add pears, green onions, honey and thyme to skillet; cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until pears are softened.
2.... - 29.3862
Honey Glazed Carrots
1) In a large frying pan, combine the carrots, chicken stock, honey and mustard together.
2) Cover and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes, or until the carrots are tender.
3) Uncover and cook over a medium-high heat, stirring frequently for 5... - 28.8903
Honey Banana Smoothie
Place bananas, both milks, cinnamon and honey in a food processor or blender.
Process until thick and smooth. - 27.6613
Just For Kids Honey Lemon Chicken
Arrange chicken in baking dish. In a bowl combine honey, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper; spoon over chicken.
Bake in oven, basting once, for 45 to 55 minutes or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced. - 27.5139
Honey Spice Dressing
1.Mix French dressing, honey, cinnamon, cloves and ginger together to make a smooth paste.
2.Serve on fruit salads. - 27.4345
Combine all ingredients in a covered jar; shake well and chill.
Shake vigorously just before serving over assorted fresh fruits and lettuce. - 26.9886
Honey Vanilla Milk Shake
1) Process all the ingredients in a blender container for about 1 minute until smooth.
2) Serve chilled. - 26.6189
Place mix into a bowl and stir in rest of the ingredients until well blended.
Drop batter from a large spoon onto lightly greased, hot griddle.
Turn once and serve. - 26.2795
1. Put the lime juice in the pitcher. Add the water, sugar, and honey. Stir till the sugar is dissolved. Put in the refrigerator till serving time.
2. Put several ice cubes in each glass. Pour limeade over the ice cubes in the glasses. - 25.9536
Honey Orange Topping
This honey orange topping is a rich and delicous topping that you can use on almost anything from fruity ice creams to custard, puddigs and even cakes. Made with heavy cream whipped with orange rind and honey, this nectary sweet topping is simply heaven. - 25.0269
Hot Honey Fudge Sundae
Combine chocolate and honey in top of double boiler; cook over hot water until chocolate is melted.
Add salt and stir until smooth.
Put ice cream in serving dishes; top with warm sauce and chopped nuts. - 24.8901
Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
Honey Mustard dressings are great, because they combine slightly spicy flavors with slightly sweet flavor. The combination is great on many types of foods. - 24.6149
Raw Chocolate Pops
care to spice it up? Add one of the following: 1 inch fresh ginger, 1 Cayenne pepper, 4 drop B. RAW lavender essential oil.
Liquefy coconut oil by placing the glass jar under warm water. Pour liquid coconut oil in blender with spice of choice, add the rest... - 24.3666
Honey Cream Salad Dressing
1. Soak the peel in the honey a few minutes, add the salt.
2. Whip the cream or evaporated milk and fold the honey into it.
3. Use on fruit salads. - 24.3595
Coffee Honey Marinade
1. Place honey, coffee powder, lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl and mix to combine.
2. Pour marinade over meat, cover and set aside to marinate. - 23.1962
Peaches In Honey
Slice peaches into a bowl and add the honey.
Chill before serving in Stem glasses. - 22.5519
Uncooked Honey Frosting
1. Using a rotary beater, beat the egg white with the salt until peaks form. While still beating, add the honey in a slow constant stream.
2. Add the almond extract and continue to beat until mixture is thick and fluffy. - 21.1433
Honey Lemonade With Frozen Fruit Cubes
Combine lemon juice and honey in large pitcher; stir until honey is dissolved. Stir in water. Place 1 to 2 pieces of fruit in each compartment of 2 ice cube trays. Fill each compartment with honey lemonade and freeze until firm. Chill remaining lemonade. To... - 16.6271
Raw Honey Balls
Melt raw honey in sauce pan at around 100 degrees, so you don’t kill the enzymes. Stick a wooded or bamboo stick in the top of the apple, then submerge the apple in the melted honey. I tilt the pan to the side to create more deapth. I hold the stick and... - 15.4575
Prepare whipped topping mix as directed, but add honey and mustard while beating. - 14.0506
Oatmeal, Cinnamon And Honey Smoothie
This recipe is a high energy smoothie that is very low in fat and high in protein. It had complex carbs in the form of oats so gives a feeling of being full and hence very good for the fitness enthusiast and health conscious people and can be served for... - 0
Mixed Berry And Honey Smoothie
The mix of berries gives this smoothie a fruity and sweet flavor. It is rich in antioxidants and vitamins along with proteins. A very healthy smoothie. - 0
Honey Chocolate Mousse Frosting
A slight adaptation on my usual chocolate mousse, but dang, this one is even better. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 0
Honey Mustard And Vegetable Sandwich By Tarla Dalal
You may not have ingredients like mustard paste, foot long bread and colored capsicum at hand, but with a little planning you can create a truly appetizing vegetable sandwich. Honey, mustard paste and butter combine to make a very tasty and distinctively... - 0
Quick Honey Recipes By Category