High Protein Chinese
- » Quick High Protein Chinese
Quick High Protein Chinese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick high protein chinese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick high protein chinese recipes.
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 134.809
Quick Grilled Chicken
If you are hard core chicken lover but bored of the same old chicken recipes, give this quick grilled chicken recipe a try. Grilled to perfection with the savoury-sweet flavor of soy sauce and honey, you are going to love this one and will find it hard to get... - 116.314
Easy Broiled Swordfish
If you want to taste a Chinese fish dish but don't know the recipe to make it, take a look at this! CMToy brings you an innovative broiled swordfish which makes indoor grilling possible using cast. A very simple grilled fish recipe that can be prepared in... - 115.405
Pork Lo Mein
Partially freeze pork.
Thinly cut into slices.
Stack slices and cut into shreds.
Meanwhile, cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water about 4 minutes (cook dried noodles about 6 minutes) or till tender.
Drain noodles well and set aside.
For... - 49.227
Chicken And Pork Chow Mein
Partially freeze boneless pork.
Thinly slice pork, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.
Drain noodles well and set aside.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the... - 48.8746
Chinese Chicken Salad With Pasta
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add spaghetti and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until pasta is al dente or tender-crisp.
5. While the pasta is boiling,... - 48.6747
Hot And Sour Pork
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm (X inch) thick slices.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the pork slices and add soy sauce, vinegar and corn flour; stir well to... - 48.6438
Golden Pork Chow Mein
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat.
Add pork; cook and stir until browned.
Remove and reserve pork and any liquid in skillet.
Add carrots, celery, water, soy sauce, sugar, bouillon, garlic powder and gingerroot; mix well.
Cover; simmer 4 to 5... - 48.5584
Chicken With Eggplant
Place eggplant in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover.
Let stand about 7 minutes; drain and pat dry.
Combine cornstarch with soy and chicken; mix well to coat chicken thoroughly; set aside.
Place wok on high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is... - 47.7453
Chinese Yangchow Fried Rice
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium heat.
Add eggs to hot oil.
Lift and tilt the wok or skillet to form a thin sheet of egg 7 to 8 inches wide.
Cook, without stirring, about 2 minutes or till set.
Slide egg sheet onto a cutting board.
Cut into... - 47.4017
Twice Cooked Pork
Trim excess fat from pork.
In a wok or large skillet combine the pork, water, rice wine or dry white wine, green onion, and gingerroot.
Bring to boiling.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Drain off liquid.
When cool enough to handle,... - 47.3489
Chicken Dim Sum
Have a party? Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy chicken Dimsum recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this Chinese appetizer that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. The chicken dimsum are... - 47.3263
Quick Fried Ribbons Of Duck With Plum And Ginger Sauce
1) In a wok, heat up oil over medium heat until hot.
2) Place the duckling strips in the wok.
3) Put the heat to high and stir-fry the duck strips for 4-5 minutes.
4) With a slotted spoon transfer the meat into a separate plate. Place aside.
5) In the... - 47.3186
Moo Goo Gai Pan
Partially freeze chicken.
Cut into thin, bite-size slices.
For sauce, in a small bowl combine water, rice wine or dry white wine, soy sauce, and cornstarch.
Heat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary... - 47.2476
Combine broth, soy, sherry, and sugar; set aside.
Cut beef with the grain into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Cut each strip across the grain in 1/8-inch-thick slanting slices.
Place wok over medium-high heat.
When wok is hot, add 1 tablespoon of the oil.
When oil... - 47.1613
Quick Chicken And Noodles Stir Fry
1. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips.
2. Take a saucepan, place water and salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Add noodles, stir to separate
4. Cook for about 2 minutes.
5. Drain noodles and set aside.
6. In a large deep frying... - 47.1209
Oriental Chicken And Noodles
1. Combine the broth and soy sauce in a small bowl.
2. Blend the cornstarch into this mixture.
3. Boil the noodles without the packet seasoning, according to directions on the package.
4. When cooked, drain and divide between 4... - 46.7616
Wok Coq Au Vin
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together broth, burgundy, cornstarch, parsley, cognac or brandy, marjoram, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add bacon and stir-fry for 4 minutes or till crisp.
Remove... - 46.7311
Braised Turkey Legs
Wrap the bacon rashers round the drumsticks and fix in place with a cocktail stick.
Fry the turkey in the heated oil in the pressure cooker until it is well browned.
Remove the drumsticks and brown the prepared vegetables.
Drain off the excess fat, stir in... - 46.4343
Chinese Almond Omelette
Beat eggs with onion, the 2 teaspoons soy, and ginger; set aside.
Place wok over medium-high heat.
When wok is hot, add butter.
When butter has melted, add mushrooms, celery, and ham.
Stir-fry until celery is limp (about 2 minutes).
Reduce heat to... - 46.3243
Orange Papaya Chicken
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine cornstarch, orange peel, ginger, and salt.
Stir in orange juice and honey.
Place each chicken breast half, boned side up, between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound the... - 46.2575
Beef And Pork Chow Mein
In 2-quart casserole combine meats, onion, green pepper, and celery.
Cover; cook at HIGH for 7 minutes till sausage is thoroughly done and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring twice.
Add more cooking time, if necessary.
Drain fat; set meat mixture aside.
In... - 46.1082
Pork And Apple Stir Fry
Partially freeze pork.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the apple juice or cider, cornstarch, bouillon granules, and cinnamon.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking... - 45.8082
Barbecued Pork Chops
Season the chops well.
Heat the oil in the uncovered pressure cooker and fry the chops quickly until they are browned on both sides.
Remove the meat from cooker and drain off the excess fat.
Return the chops to the cooker.
Mix the remaining ingredients,... - 45.7193
Chinese Chicken Salad Szechwan Style
1. Fill a 2-quart saucepan with 3 to 4 cups water.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Add the chicken breasts, leeks, and ginger.
4. Cover the pan tightly and cook over high heat for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and let the chicken cool in the liquid... - 45.5018
Sichuan Chicken Salad
Place peanut butter in a small bowl; with a fork, smoothly mix in soy sauce, a little at a time, until ell blended.
Stir in vinegar and sugar; season to taste with chili oil.
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden 3 to 5... - 45.128
Clean the fish and score the sides.
Leave on the head and tail.
Marinate overnight, turning from time to time.
Line a flat-bottomed roasting tin with tinfoil, and put the tea and sugar on it.
Place the tin in the oven, heated to 210°C 425°F/Gas 7.
When the... - 45.0442
Sweet And Sour Pork
Dip pork pieces in egg, drain briefly, and roll in cornstarch until lightly coated on all sides; shake off excess.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add pork and cook, turning constantly with a wide spatula, until... - 44.734
Beef And Pepper Casserole
Cut the meat into 4-cm (1 1/2-in) cubes and toss it in seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in the uncovered pressure cooker, add the onion and green pepper and cook until the onion is soft, for about 3 minutes.
Remove the vegetables from the cooker.
Add the meat to... - 44.3428
Homemade Chicken Lo Mein
Bring lightly salted water to a boil over medium high heat in large saucepan.
Add noodles; cook until just tender.
Heat oil in wok.
Add cabbage; stir fry over medium high heat 3 to 4 minutes.
Add mushrooms, green onions and celery; stir fry 2 to 3... - 44.2377
Saucy Beef With Chinese Vegetables
1. Use a sharp steak knife to slice the meat at a slant into thin slices, across grain.
2. Further slice the meat into 3-inch long stips.
3. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable casserole or dish, combine the beef, onion and teriyaki... - 43.945
1. Slice beef, across grain, into thin strips.
2. In hot oil in large, heavy skillet, over high heat, saute beef with garlic, salt, pepper, and ginger until browned all over—5 minutes.
3. Add soy sauce and sweetener; cook, covered, 5 minutes.
4. Remove... - 42.6029
This braised vegetables recipe is truly yumm… and would leave your guests looking forward to more. Surprise your guests with a great combination of vegetables braised in chicken stock. A dish truly with a difference. - 42.3927
Authentic Chinese Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, combine all ingredients for Sauce A, and set aside for 5 minutes.
2) In another bowl, combine all ingredients for Sauce B in a saucepan and heat for 3 minutes.
3) Combine both the sauces.
4) Use a platter to line with Boston or... - 42.189
Egg Salad In Lettuce Cups
Place the eggs in a pan filled with enough cold water to cover them.
Bring the water to a boil, then lower the heat to medium and cook for 15 minutes.
Drain the hot water and run the hard boiled eggs under cold water until cool enough to peel.
Dice the peeled... - 41.9913
Stir Fried Cabbage Or Brussels Sprouts
Heat oil in a large frying pan; saute onion and garlic until transparent.
Add cabbage or sprouts, increase heat, and stir constantly for 3 or 4 minutes.
Add soy sauce, salt, and pepper to taste.
Continue to cook and stir constantly another 3 to 4... - 41.9036
Salt And Pepper Prawn
A delicious appetizer in minutes. With the easy salt and pepper prawn you no longer need to spend hours in the kitchen to entertain. The salt and pepper prawn is sure to be an instant hit that would vanish in minutes. - 41.7697
Bon Bon Chicken
Put the silk noodles into, boiling water for 30 seconds, stirring all the time.
Remove and drain.
Leave them to get cold.
Tear the chicken into strips and arrange on a serving plate over the noodles.
Pour over the seasoning sauce and serve. - 41.1168
Chinese Style Poached Fish Fillets
1. In a Dutch oven, bring 2 inches of water to a boil. Add the scallions, sliced ginger, and 2 tablespoons of the sherry.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the chicken broth, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, and remaining 1 tablespoon sherry.
3. Add the fish... - 41.031
Chinese Chicken & Shrimp Soup
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, bring broth, ginger, and soy sauce to a boil over high heat.
Add chicken, mushrooms, bok choy, tofu, and onions.
Cook until chicken is no longer pink in center; cut to test about 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat and stir in shrimp and... - 40.6039
Beef In Mushroom Sauce
Trim excess fat from meat.
Heat fat in skillet; when you have about 3 tablespoons melted fat, remove trimmings.
Dredge meat in mixture of 2 tablespoons flour, 1/2 teaspoon mono-sodium glutamate, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Brown meat in hot fat; push... - 39.9608
Quick Pumpkin Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour 12-cup bundt pan or oblong pan, 13X9X2 inches.
Blend all ingredients except Caramel Fluff Topping on low speed in large mixer bowl.
Beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
Pour batter into pan.
Bake until wooden pick inserted in... - 39.5665
Sauteed Sesame Fish
1. In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge the fish lightly in the seasoned flour.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs and sesame seeds. In another shallow bowl, blend the egg with the milk.
3. Dip the fish into the egg mixture, then... - 39.2369
Quick Chicken Chop Suey
Saute celery and onions in butter in skillet until onions are transparent but not brown.
Combine pimento, soups, broth, mushrooms, rice and chicken.
Place in greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hours.
Sprinkle almonds over each serving. - 38.9093
Mom's Sweet N Sour Yellow Beans
Slice yellow beans as desired.
Steam until tender (about 10 minutes).
In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, mix together brown sugar and cornstarch.
Simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly.
When sauce is thickened and clear, pour over hot beans.
Add... - 38.1227
Pancakes For Peking Duck
Place the flour in a bowl and pour the water into a well in the centre.
Mix to a dough.
Knead the dough on a floured board until it is smooth and elastic.
Divide into 14 portions.
Roll out one portion into a 10-cm (4-in) circle.
Spread thinly with sesame... - 37.5506
Quick Chicken Stir Fry And Rice
• Cut chicken into 1/2-inch-thick long strips.
• In wok or large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
• Add chicken; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine cornstarch, soy sauce and orange juice; blend well and... - 37.1463
Warm Chinese Chicken Salad
1. In a small bowl, stir together vinegar, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) water, soy sauce, sugar, and oil; set aside.
2. In a large serving bowl, combine lettuce, radicchio, cilantro leaves, and onions; cover and set aside.
3. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok,... - 37.123
Quick Chop Suey On Rice
Brown meat quickly over medium heat in large skillet.
Add onion and green pepper.
Continue cooking until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
Add sprouts, water chestnuts, pimiento, and soy sauce.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook until heated thorough - 35.9648
Chicken Soup With Giblets And Ginger
Cut the liver into thin slices.
Remove the skin and hard gristle from the gizzards and cut into 1/2-cm (1/4-in) slices.
On the large surface of each slice score criss-cross to a depth of 1/4 cm (1/10 in).
Put the liver and gizzard into boiling water for 10... - 35.6902
Barbecued Pork Chow Mein
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add ginger, garlic, pork and stir-fry 1-2 minutes. Add vegetables, stock, soy sauce, sherry and sugar. Simmer covered for 2 minutes.
2 Stir in combined cornstarch and water to thicken. Serve over hot noodles. - 35.1212
Five Spice Sesame Chicken
For coating, in a shallow dish combine crushed crackers, sesame seed, five spice powder, salt, and paprika.
On waxed paper brush each chicken piece with milk.
Roll pieces in coating mixture to coat on 3 sides.
In a 12x7 1/2x2-inch nonmetal baking dish arrange... - 34.8673
Crossing The Bridge Noodles
Cook the noodles in boiling salted water until soft, drain and keep hot.
Shred the beef into very fine matchstick pieces.
Wash and tear the lettuce into 5-cm (2-in) pieces.
Boil the chicken stock.
To serve, pour the boiling stock over the meat shreds in a... - 34.4292
Garlic Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes); if pan appears dry or onion sticks to pan bottom, stir in water, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) at a time.
2. Add broth,... - 34.3409
The crispy spinach is just the crunchy and highly nutritious delight that you need to add to the taste of your main meal. The crispy spinach has very high iron content and is a great way to get your kids to eat the famous “Popeye” spinach without fuss. - 34.1802
Beef Tomato Skillet
In skillet quickly cook steak strips and onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Add water and dry mushroom soup mix; simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
Stir in tomato and wine; heat through. - 33.7271
Stir Fried Chicken With Bean Sprouts
1. Heat stock in a non-stick pan. Add chicken strips and stir-fry 3 minutes. Add bean sprouts. Cook covered 2 minutes. Blend cornstarch, sherry, sugar and soy sauce. Stir in to thicken. Serve at once.
2 Serve garnished with green onion shreds. - 30.3109