- » Quick High Protein Alcohol
Quick High Protein Alcohol Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick high protein alcohol recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick high protein alcohol recipes.
Scrambled Eggs With Poblano Chiles And Cheese
The poblano chillies mean "pepper from Pueblo " since the poblano originated from Pueblo in Mexico . Poblano chillies are heart-shaped green in color when unripe and turns red or brown when ripens. The pungency ranges from mild to moderate. The dried poblanos... - 45.2942
You May Also Like!
Chicken With Sherry And Raisins
1. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the chicken thighs and cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes, turning them frequently.
2. Add the onion, sherry, chicken broth, salt, and pepper. Cover, reduce the heat, and... - 33.4006
Rabbit In Beer
1. Cut the rabbit into 4-8 pieces.
2. In a saucepan, prepare a weak vinegar solution and soak it overnight.
3. Just before cooking, remove meat and dry it.
4. In a frying pan, heat a little fat and quickly brown the meat with chopped onion and... - 41.3597
Chicken In Beer
In 10-inch square casserole, combine beer, tomato sauce, paprika and thyme.
In large plastic food storage bag, combine flour, salt and pepper.
Add chicken pieces.
Shake to coat.
In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high... - 48.1748
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine Splenda,egg, vanilla
extract and cinnamon.
2) Soak bread one slice at a time until saturated with liquid.
3) Cook on a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium/high heat until lightly browned, approximately 2-3 minutes on... - 36.2628
Pot Roast Of Pork With Grapes
1. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade and stir well to blend.
2. Place the prepared pork roast in a large shallow ceramic or glass dish.
3. Pour the marinade over the meat and turn to coat all sides.
4. Cover dish with... - 44.3506