- » Quick Herb Brown Rice
Quick Herb Brown Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick herb brown rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick herb brown rice recipes.
Golden Hens With Herb Rice
1. Wash hens inside and out with cold water.
2. Pat dry with paper towels.
3. Rub hens inside out with salt.
4. Truss the birds and cover the tips of drumsticks with foil to prevent charring while cooking. Keep aside.
5. In a... - 42.8205
You May Also Like!
Brown Rice With Chicken And Herbs
1. Bring the water to a boil with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the rice, lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 40 minutes. The rice will be chewy.
2. While the rice is cooking, cut the chicken breast halves crosswise into 1/2-inch... - 38.0261
Brown Rice Salad With Dates
Cook rice according to package directions.
In a bowl, mix together rice, lemon juice, olive oil, cinnamon, parsley, mint, and onion.
Finely chop 1/8 cup of the dates and stir into rice; add salt to taste.
Cover and chill.
Mound rice into shallow serving... - 38.1918
7-grain Vegetable & Brown Rice Loaf
You will love me for posting this 7-Grain Vegetable & Brown Rice Loaf recipe. I can't wait to make this 7-Grain Vegetable & Brown Rice Loaf every day and if possible for every meal. Will turn out to be a great boon for any veggie! - 34.0771
Herbed Pork Chops
1. Season the flour with herbs, on a plate or wax paper.
2. Place each chop in herbed flour and pat lightly to form even coating, turn and coat other side.
3. Repeat with the remaining chops.
4. In a casserole or flat skillet large... - 44.9918
Vegetable & Herb Curry
It does not take much time to make this Vegetable & Herb Curry. However, it is well worth the little effort you put in to make Vegetable & Herb Curry. Enjoy! - 38.3371
Easy Herbed Rice
If you know how to cook rice, you can make this dish without a rice cooker, but it’s super-simple if you do have one. - 119.362
Parsley Rice Pilaf With Chicken
Melt 1/4 cup butter or fat in a heavy casserole (one with a tight-fitting lid) and saute the onion over high heat.
When onion is translucent but not brown (about 2 minutes), add the rice.
Stir it around to coat the grains with butter.
Add stock or water,... - 35.2395
Rice Pilaf With Noodles
Melt butter in 2-quart saucepan.
Add noodles and rice.
Saute until golden brown.
Stir in chicken stock, salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer for about 25 minutes or until rice and noodles are tender and stock is absorbed.
Add Parmesan cheese and... - 37.5768
Spicy Garlic Chicken
1. Combine chicken and marinade in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade. Cook chicken in heated large non-stick frying pan, brushing with marinade, until well browned and cooked through.
3.... - 33.5845
Butter Nut Squash Risotto And Herb Crusted Pork
My favorite protein to serve with risotto is extra-lean pork loin. We’re making a very easy pork loin rolled in the intense flavors of fresh sage, oregano and rosemary. It’s quick and easy – and most of all? a great amount of fun to make. - 36.8773