- » Quick Ham
Quick Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick ham recipes.
Post Holiday Split Pea Soup With Leftover Ham
The best part about holiday cooking is the leftovers. Finding new ideas for those leftovers is not that easy. Watch Anne show us ways to convert leftovers into healthy and hearty meals for family and friends. She shares a lighter split pea soup recipe using... - 132.937
Macaroni With Ham And Cheese
Macaroni in thick and cream ham and cheese sauce could be the right item to serve in lunch or dinner or snack. It is very popular particularly with the kids. Follow the step wise direction of chef to spice up the preparation within just few minutes. - 113.638
Cheezy Cristo Sandwich
How do you like about a melting cheesy Cristo sandwich with few ham slices? Yes, this could be your breakfast as well as the lunch. To make it a filling meal, serve with a bowl of salad, if you want. Follow the chef to prepare your own. - 109.89
Western Capicola Ham & Egg Sandwich
When you are a big fan of sandwich, then only you can enjoy the exoticness of a Capicola Ham & Egg sandwich! It's super sensitive for your palates and can be prepared within just 5 mins. Want to try? Before that, go through the video to learn the tricks. - 108.615
2 Ingredient Holiday Ham Marinade
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for 2 ingredient holiday ham marinade. - 106.57
Ham And Cheese Sandwich
If you love sandwich and want to make it a regular choice of breakfast, then you should add some variation to it. A sandwich with ham and cheese is a filling and delicious way to energize you for the day. Watch the video and follow the easy steps. You might... - 104.383
Cuban Flying Saucer Grilled Sandwich
These Cuban style sandwiches are a hit with the kids. A special sandwich press is needed to make this grilled sandwich look like a flying saucer but you can find one at most Cuban markets or on line. These make a fantastic afterschool snack or meal and kids... - 104.354
Bring a nice change to your regular breakfast menu with the bagel sandwich. It is super quick and super easy. Within 5 minutes, your sandwich is ready to serve. If you are in a hurry, then pack and be on the move. - 97.6229
Ham And Cheese Roll
Cheesy roll is a favorite and the chef out here is showing an easy ham and cheese roll. He reminds us about a delicious and quick snack for everyone at home. Ideal for a evening snack after school, college or office. A healthy alternative to fried snacks like... - 96.0003
Green Egg And Ham Side
Looking for ideas to make quick snacks or appetizers, here is one you can make using just ham and eggs. Check out Caitlin cooking Green Eggs and ham in simple style and in a matter of few minutes. Delicious quick side with no fuss! - 95.5892
Microwave Ham & Cheese Rolls
Take a look at this easy ham and cheese roll recipe which requires just 4 ingredients and with the simple instructions provided here it becomes all the more simple to put together. A great snack item for picnics or potluck and is very rich and filling. - 77.0415
Stir the milk, oil and salt with the cheese.
Mix the flour with the baking powder and stir or knead into the cheese.
Finely dice the feta and ham.
Pluck the leaves from the fresh thyme and rub the dried thyme.
Mix with the cheese and ham and season with the... - 48.0136
Spring Ham Casserole
1. Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water until tender-crisp.
2. Drain and set aside.
3. In a medium-size (2-quart) casserole, combine butter and vegetables.
4. Cover dish with its lid or with cling film.
5. Microwave at HIGH for about 4 minutes,... - 47.9275
Microwave Spring Ham Casserole
1. In a microwaveable bowl, boil water.
2. Add spaghetti to boiling water and cook in the microwave according to packet directions. Drain pasta and set aside.
3. In a microwaveable casserole melt butter in the microwave at HIGH for 1... - 47.1775
Fried Rice With Ham & Peanuts
Rub cooked rice with wet hands so all grains are separated; set aside.
In a small bowl, lightly beat together eggs and salt.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok or wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft curds... - 47.1258
Spring Ham Casserole
1. Drain the mushroom liquid into a 1 cup measure. Add water to equal 1 whole cup.
2. In a medium (2 quart or 8 cup) microwaveable casserole or serving dish, melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
3. Stir the vegetables into the... - 47.1016
Mustard Flavored Ham Loaf
1. In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, mustard and pineapple juice, until the sugar dissolves. Set the bowl aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine all the other ingredients and mix well.
3. Turn and press meat mixture into a 9-inch x... - 46.9273
Chicory With Ham Au Gratin
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and pour in 300 ml (1/2 pint) water.
Remove outer leaves from chicory, if necessary, and put the heads on the trivet; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for about 5... - 46.7553
Fruity Ham And Pasta Salad
The fruity ham and pasta salad is a fresh and light pasta salad made with canned ham and pineapples. Dressed with salad dressing along with honey vingear or any other dressing of choice, the fruity ham and pasta salad is tossed with orange sections, salad... - 46.5049
Microwaved Ham Loaf
1. In large mixing bowl, combine first 7 ingredients and blend thoroughly.
2. Turn into a 9-inch x 5-inch microwaveable loaf dish, pressing evenly.
3. Combine brown sugar and mustard and spoon on top of meat mixture.
4. Sprinkle the pineapple juice... - 45.9182
1) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
2) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring.
3) Set on a baking sheet.
4) Blind bake the pastry in hot oven 400°F for 15 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown and firm.
5)... - 45.7098
Veal And Ham Casserole
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the butter or margarine and saute the onion until begin to colour.
3) Add the veal and ham, brown slightly and remove from the cooker.
4) Discard any excess butter or margarine from the... - 45.7068
Easter Monday Dinner
1. In a large frying pan Brown ham lightly in butter or margarine, remove with slotted spoon and set aside.
2. In frying pan into drippings Stir zucchini slices and cover.
3. Cook over low heat, stirring several times, 20 minutes such that zucchini is... - 45.6463
Broccoli And Ham Bake In The Microwave
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the broccoli and water. Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
2) Stir the broccoli once in between. The broccoli must become tender.
3) Drain the broccoli and transfer into a 9-inch round baking... - 45.4326
Softly Scrambled Eggs With Asparagus And Cured Ham
1) Remove the woody ends of asparagus and slice the spears into 1-inch lengths.
2) Mince the sliced ham into 2 x 1/4-inch pieces.
3) In a large nonstick skillet, over medium heat, heat oil and sauté asparagus for about 2 minutes in it... - 45.3335
Crispy Noodles With Mushrooms And Ham
1. Place noodles in a medium pan and pour boiling water over them.
2. Add salt, cover with lid, reduce flame and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or till noodles are tender but not over cooked.
3. Using a strainer, drain off excess water and keep cooked... - 44.9585
Ham And Pepper Stir Fry
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water, dry sherry, cornstarch, brown sugar, chicken bouillon granules, and mustard.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 44.7372
Ham And Egg Breakfast Stir Fry
Combine cream cheese and milk till nearly smooth; set aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium heat.
Add cooking oil to the wok or skillet.
Add about half of the eggs.
Lift and tilt the wok to form a thin sheet of egg.
Cook, without stirring, about 2... - 44.5641
Garlic Pancakes With Ham Sauce
1) In a bowl, combine 12 tablespoons of butter and rubbed sage. Keep aside.
2) Separate the garlic cloves from the head. Without scraping the cloves hard, try removing as much of the skin off it as possible. Drop the cloves into boiling water for about... - 44.5583
Tamale Ham Pie
Using a large frying pan, saute onion and green pepper in oil until onion is golden brown.
Blend in flour.
Stir in garlic, ham, corn, tomato juice, raisins, and chili powder; heat to boiling.
While ham mixture heats, prepare muffin mix as directed on... - 44.5358
Garden Vegetable And Ham Stuffed Potatoes
Pierce potatoes with fork; place on microwave-safe roasting rack.
Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes; turn potatoes.
Microwave on HIGH an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until tender; keep warm.
Place margarine in 2-quart microwave-safe... - 44.3508
Applesauce Ham Loaves
These Applesauce Ham Loves are an irresistible meal fare. Try out this mixed meat dish with a genreous spread of fruity apple sauces and tell me how you've enjoyed this heavenly fare. Your suggestions for this Applesauce Ham Loves is welcome ! - 44.1721
Glazed Ham Patties
Glaze ham patties are microwaved cooked ham patties prepared with cooked ham and breadcrumbs along with onions and seasonings. Cooked with the flavors of brown sugar, mustard, parsley flakes and honey, the glazed ham patties are served with the reserved glaze. - 44.1375
Ham And Potato Casserole
About 1 hour and 15 minutes before serving: In well-buttered 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish, arrange one-third of potato slices, overlapping slightly.
Sprinkle with salt, seasoned pepper.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Cut ham into 10 slices; arrange half on... - 43.9933
Stir Fry Salad Pizza
For crust, thaw pastry according to package directions.
On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry to form a 12-inch square.
Cut into a 12-inch circle.
Place circle on a large baking sheet or a 12-inch pizza pan.
Generously prick bottom.
Bake in a 375° oven... - 43.8737
Hot Weather Salad
1. Thinly slice the cucumbers which have been scored with a fork or zig-zag end of a peeler.
2. Slice ham, cheese, and eggs into somewhat equal size strips.
3. Keep aside until ready to serve.
4. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and catsup and... - 43.788
Cumberland Chicken With Pork Herb And Ham Stuffing
Stuffing: In skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion until tender.
Stir in mushrooms, spinach, parsley, marjoram, sage, thyme, salt, and pepper to taste; cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
In bowl, combine pork, ham, bread crumbs and... - 43.6623
Fried Rice With Ham & Peanuts
Rub cooked rice with wet hands so all grains are separated; set aside.
In a small bowl, lightly beat eggs.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok or wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add eggs and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft curds form; remove from... - 43.6521
Snowcapped Broccoli 'n' Ham
The snowcapped broccoli and ham is a coked ham and broccoli dish that can be served as a side ina meal with eggs as topping. Baked in custard cups with egg whites and salad dressing toppng this snaowcapped broccoli recipe is a crispy and nutritious side dish. - 43.5454
Cheesy Ham Sandwiches
1. In a mixing bowl, combine ham, cheese, onion and horseradish.
2. Spread butter on one side of the bread slices.
3. Top 4 slices with the ham cheese mixture.
4. Sandwich with the remaining 4 slices.
5. Pack in cling film or in a... - 43.4725
Remove casings from sausage; crumble sausage.
Place wok over medium heat.
When wok is hot, add sausage and half the prosciutto; stir-fry for about 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Blend remaining half of prosciutto with cooked sausage mixture; remove wok... - 43.1347
Betty's Brunch Deluxe
Place potatoes in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until potatoes are hot, stirring after every 2 minutes to break apart.
In medium mixing bowl, blend eggs and whipping cream.
Stir in... - 43.132
Ham Vegetable Stew
Preheat oven to 400°.
Meanwhile, in saucepan mix first five ingredients, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Stir in potatoes, ham, tomatoes, and Worcestershire.
Bring to boiling.
Mix Biscuit Mix and mustard.
Blend in milk.
On floured surface pat... - 43.0891
Ham Mousse In Aspic
Empty beef broth into a 4 cup measure; add enough water to make 4 cups.
Sprinkle gelatin over 1 cup of broth mixture in small saucepan; let soften 5 minutes.
Heat slowly, stirring constantly, until gelatin is completely dissolved; add to remaining beef... - 43.0234
Corn Cake And Ham
In small saucepan, combine all syrup ingredients; blend well.
Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally; keep warm.
Heat griddle to 375°F.; grease lightly with oil.
In medium bowl, combine pancake mix, water and corn.
Stir just until large lumps of pancake... - 42.7949
In a bowl, combine cornstarch, sherry, soy, and salt; set aside.
Heat a wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add oil.
When oil begins to heat, add garlic and ginger.
Stir once, then add onion and celery; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add ham,... - 42.7939
Eggs 'n Ham Biscuit Sandwiches
Heat oven to 400°F.
Bake biscuits as directed on package; keep warm.
Meanwhile, melt margarine in medium skillet over medium heat; tilt pan to coat.
In small bowl, combine eggs, milk, seasoned salt and pepper; blend well.
Pour egg mixture into skillet;... - 42.7599
Creamy Ham With Artichokes & Mushrooms
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add mushrooms and cook until liquid evaporates.
Add remaining 4 tablespoons butter, as well as mustard and thyme.
When butter melts, stir in flour and cook until bubbly.
Gradually stir... - 42.5349
Leek And Ham Salad
Hard-cook the egg for 10 minutes; cool, shell and chop finely.
Nick the skin of the tomato, plunge into boiling water for 30-45 seconds, then peel off the skin and cut the tomato into strips.
Wash, dry and shred the lettuce leaves.
Slice the cooked... - 42.4975
Ham And Endive Au Gratin
In large skillet, arrange endives in 1/4 cup butter, melted, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons water; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cover; simmer 30 minutes.
(Add a little water if needed.) Preheat oven to 450°F.
In saucepan, melt 1/4 cup butter; remove from... - 42.0852
Omelette With Ham Sauce
Preheat oven to 325°.
Meanwhile, in small mixer bowl beat egg yolks and salt on high speed of electric mixer about 6 minutes or till thickened and lemon-colored.
In large mixer bowl beat egg whites and water till frothy.
Beat to stiff... - 42.0345
Braised Ham With Quick Madeira Sauce
1. In a small bowl of 1/2 cup (125 milliliter) warm water soak mushrooms in for 20 to 30 minutes until softened.
2. Through paper towel- or filter paper-lined sieve strain into 2-cup (500 milliliter) measure, reserving the liquid.
3. Prepare the... - 42.0128
Quick Supper Risotto
1) In a pan, cook the rice in boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter until soft and transparent.
3) Stir in the sliced tomatoes, peppers, ham (or rashers) and cook over a low heat for few minutes.
4) Drain the... - 41.931
Green Noodles Supreme
Following package directions, cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add mushrooms, garlic, and ham; cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are... - 41.8595
1. In a medium ( 1 1/2 quart or 6 cup) microwaveable casserole or serving dish, melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2. Stir the ham, onions and tarragon into the butter.
3. Cover with plastic wrap or wax paper and return to the microwave.... - 41.8369
Lentil And Ham Soup
1. In a large casserole, add water and place the bones in it; microwave for twenty minutes; remove the bones and reserve the liquid
2. In a suitable dish, melt margarine in the microwave oven, add chopped onion, carrot, celery and green pepper and cook... - 41.7365
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together ground meat, bread crumbs, salad dressing and mustard.
2. Divide mixture into two equal portions and shape into 1 inch thick patties.
3. In a small bowl, blend together honey and syrup.
4. In a... - 41.6432
Triple Layered Sandwiches
1. In a medium bowl, mix deviled ham, pickle relish and green pepper.
2. Over 4 slices of bread, spread mayonnaise lightly.
3. Spread ham mixture on top of each.
4. Sandwich with another slice of bread and lightly spread mayonnaise over... - 41.6182
Ham And Fresh Fruit Salad
1. Cut each slice of ham in half diagonally in order to make four triangles. Cut each triangle in half.
2. On a large round platter, arrange the four smaller triangles of ham alternately with four orange slices. Roll each of the... - 41.4744
Combine tuna, celery, eggs, pimientos, wal nuts, mayonnaise or salad dressing and salt in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix.
Chill at least 30 minutes to season and blend flavors.
Place beans in a shallow dish; drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the oil and... - 41.4385
1) Combine the minced meat with 1 tbsp of oil, herbs and garlic.
2) Season the mixture.
3) With 5 cm/ 2 inch pastry cutter, make 8... - 41.3514
Quick Ham Dinner
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with sherry, water and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
Soak raisins in orange juice.
Drain pineapple tidbits; reserve syrup.
In a small saucepan, combine pineapple syrup, raisin and... - 41.249
Pat Conroy's Spinach Tortellini Salad
1) Follow the instruction given on the packet and cook the pasta
2) Toss the cooked pasta with the cheese, olives, ham and the vinaigrette
3) Season with salt and pepper
4) Add the herbs and toss through
5) Place the pasta in the refrigerator to... - 41.1656
Herbed Veal And Ham Casserole
Veal And Ham Casserole has an Awesome taste. The ham and eggs gives the Veal And Ham Casserole one of its kind tastes. - 41.0785
Ham-and-artichoke Pasta Salad
The ham and artichoke pasta salad is a filling and delicious pasta salad. Prepared with cooked pasta of choice, the pasta salad is tossed with artichoke hearts and salad dressing along with olives. Served on lettuce leaves, this ham and artichoke pasta salad... - 41.0047
Asparagus And Ham Salad
Drain and slice the mushrooms.
Peel and slice the bananas.
Drain and chop the asparagus tips.
Mix together the bananas, asparagus, ham and mushrooms.
Stir the wine, vinegar, salts, peppers and rosemary together.
Lightly whip the cream, fold in the mayonnaise... - 40.8992
Giant Sesame Ham Sandwich
Heat oil in a medium-size frying pan over low heat.
Add sesame seeds; cook, stirring often, until seeds are golden about 5 minutes.
Let cool; then stir in ginger, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, and onions.
In a bowl, stir together ham, water chestnuts,... - 40.8291
Shells With Smoked Ham In Mustard Cheese Sauce
Cook pasta in large pan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
Heat butter in large pan, add flour; cook, stirring, until flour thickens and bubbles.
Remove from heat; gradually stir in 3 cups of the milk (if recipe is to be frozen, add the... - 40.7007
Mixed Ham, Egg & Vegetable Salad
Cook the mixed vegetables, cauliflower and green beans in boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain and cool, breaking the cauliflower into flowerets.
Peel and chop the tomatoes.
Mix together the prepared vegetables and ham and chill while preparing the... - 40.397
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Arrange ham slices on the toast.
3) In a bowl, beat egg white until foamy and fold in mayonnaise.
4) Smear the mayonnaise mixture over ham.
5) Place the toast on a baking sheet.
6) Bake open sandwiches in... - 40.3571
Asparagus With Ham
1) Boil 1 cup water with salt.
2) In the boiling water, add the asparagus and cook till crisp-tender. Drain.
3) In a skillet, heat butter and blend in flour.
4) Slowly add in the milk, while stirring and allow the mix to thicken.
5) Stir... - 40.2967
Devilled Ham Fritters
Devilled Ham Fritters has an awesome taste. The ham and eggs gives the Devilled Ham Fritters a miraculous taste. Devilled Ham Fritters is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 40.1557
Ham White Bean And Sweet Potato Soup
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, water, garlic, mustard, pepper and bay leaf to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, drain the beans in a colander. Rinse under cold running water and drain well. Peel the sweet potato and cut it into 1/2... - 40.0438
Microwave Cornmeal Quiche Shell[s].
Sprinkle cheese and onion in shell[s].
Beat egg[s], milk, salt and pepper sauce with fork in 2-cup measure; stir in ham.
Microwave uncovered on medium-high (385 watts) until warm, 1 to 1 1/2 min [2 to 3 min, stirring after... - 40.0165
Cheese And Ham Spirals
Having homemade frozen appetizers in the freezer can be a host's secret weapon when guests drop by. Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares a simple and delicious recipe for cheese and ham spirals that are easy to make and freeze beautifully. - 39.8401
Italian Hero Sandwiches
Spread cut surface[s] of bread with margarine; sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
Arrange remaining ingredients except cheese on bottom portion[s] of bread; place on plate[s].
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (550 watts) until... - 39.7284
Ham Balls With Mustard Sauce
Have the butcher grind precooked ham or use processor to grind or finely chop pieces of ham or leftover ham from a previous menu.
Add egg, onion, mustard, bread crumbs, parsley, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper and combine thoroughly.
Add milk, a little at a... - 39.2068
Individual Ham Puffs
These individual Ham Puffs make a delicious meal when you are really famished. Try out these ham pastries and you'll never forget them. Your suggestions for these Ham Puffs are welcome ! - 39.1532
Brown meat in 2 tablespoons butter.
Stir in flour and next 4 ingredients.
Add 1 cup water and mushrooms with liquid.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
Combine sauce mix with milk; stir into meat mixture.
Add wine; heat through. - 38.9859
Ham And Scalloped Potatoes
Mix the potatoes and 1/2 cup of the stock in an ungreased 2 1/2 quart microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with the lid and microwave on High until the potatoes are tender 9 to 11 minutes.
Drain, reserving the stock, then transfer the potatoes to a medium-size... - 38.8956
Deluxe Ham Loaf
Mix ingredients in order given, and pack into deep 9" x 5" x 3" greased loaf pan.
Cover with foil, and bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. 1 hour.
Uncover, and bake 20 minutes longer.
Remove any fat around loaf with baster, and invert on heated platter.
Note: If... - 38.741
Gazpacho With Ham
In a large bowl, combine tomato juice, oil, vinegar, and oregano; stir well.
Add onion, pepper, cucumber, tomatoes, ham, and avocado; stir until well combined.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes (or longer).
If desired, pass croutons at the... - 38.7011
Ham And Pasta Skillet
1. In a large skillet or saucepan, combine first 4 ingredients.
2. Place on medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
3. When bubbly, reduce heat to low.
4. Cover pan and simmer sauce for 5 minutes or until broccoli is cooked.
5. Stir in... - 38.668
Quick Potato And Ham Soup
ln a 5-quart Dutch oven or saucepan, heat the oil and butter over moderate heat until bubbly.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until pale golden.
Add the ham and brown lightly, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add the... - 38.4399
Ham Rolls With Curried Rice
These Ham Rolls With Curried Rice taste incredible ! Try out these filling Ham Rolls With Curried Rice for a meal and tell me what you think about it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 38.4131
Glazed Ham With Potato Patties
Mix first 3 ingredients.
Slash fat edge of ham slice.
Place ham and potato patties on broiler pan rack.
Spread half the apricot glaze on ham; brush potatoes with half the butter.
Broil 3 inches from heat 6 minutes.
Turn ham and patties.
Spread ham with... - 38.3502
Jiffy Ham Special
In 10-inch skillet cook chopped onion and green pepper in melted margarine or butter till vegetables are tender but not brown.
Add undrained tomatoes, ham, water, uncooked rice, chili sauce, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
Cover and simmer 25 to 30... - 38.2629
Ham Salad Triangles
1. Make sandwich filling by combining together mayonnaise or salad dressing, mustard, ham, celery, onion. Mix well.
2. Refrigerate until required.
3. Arrange 6 bread slices, on a clean work counter.
4. Spoon equal amounts of ham filling... - 38.2544
Oriental Noodle Soup With Carrots Ham And Zucchini
1 In a 4-quart flameproof casserole, combine the broth, water, ginger and sesame oil (if using), and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, cut the ham into strips about 1/4 inch wide and 2 inches long. Cut the lettuce into shreds.
3 Add the... - 37.9694
Ham Salad Sandwiches
1. In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients except the buns, and stir to mix thoroughly.
2. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the mixture (4 tablespoons) on the base of each bun and cover with the top, slightly pressing down to secure.
3. Arrange burgers... - 37.9555
Hamburgers With Chili Beans
1. Make Hamburgers: Toss all ingredients in medium bowl until well combined. Lightly shape into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Broil hamburgers, 4 inches from heat, 5 minutes for medium rare. Turn; broil 5 minutes longer.
3. Meanwhile, make Chili Beans:... - 37.8411
New England Ham And Vegetable Chowder
Melt margarine in 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir until tender.
Reduce heat to low.
Stir in flour; cook and stir until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Gradually stir in milk.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil... - 37.8057
Zucchini Rounds With Ham Spread
1) In a bowl, mix together ham, mayonnaise or dressing, parsley, cheese, mustard, pepper, onion powder.
2) Stir the ham mixture to mix well.
3) Smear or pipe about 1 teaspoon of ham mixture over each zucchini slice.
3) Serve the Zucchini... - 37.8015
Cheese And Ham Pudding
Cheese And Ham Pudding has a scorching taste. The ham and cheese gives the Cheese And Ham Pudding a bracing taste. Cheese And Ham Pudding is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 37.8008
Ham Fritters has an Appetizing taste. The ham and egg gives the Ham Fritters Dissimilar taste. - 37.7741
Ham Steak With Spiced Peach Glaze
In small bowl, combine preserves, brown sugar, mustard, ginger and cloves; blend well.
Melt margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add ham; cook until lightly browned on both sides.
Reduce heat to low.
Arrange peach slices around edge of ham... - 37.7294
Egg And Ham Scramble
Place butter in a shallow 1-quart microwave-proof dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until melted.
Break eggs into dish; add milk, salt, and pepper and beat with a wire whisk until well blended.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%)... - 37.5953
Ham And Corn Supper
Blend the soup and milk together.
Stir in drained corn, ham, chopped celery, and the ripe olives.
Heat the mixture through.
Stir a moderate amount of hot mixture into beaten egg.
Return to hot mixture.
Cook over low heat till thickened, 1 to 2 minutes.
Serve... - 37.5554
Baked Ham And Cheese Potatoes
Bake potatoes in a hot oven (450° F.) for 40-45 minutes or until done.
Make a cross on top of each potato.
Squeeze gently to split open.
Combine ham, green pepper, shallots, salt, pepper, and sour cream in a small saucepan.
Heat gently; do not boil.
Spoon... - 37.2979
Quick Ham Recipes By Category