- » Quick Green Chili Stew
Quick Green Chili Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick green chili stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick green chili stew recipes.
Shrimp With Green Chili Creole Sauce
1. In a large skillet, warm the oil with the butter over medium-high heat until the butter is melted. Add the onion and garlic, and stir-fry until the mixture begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes, green chilies, mustard, black pepper, red... - 35.8683
Quick Gangbang Chili
Melt fat in large, heavy skillet or saucepan.
Add beef, green pepper and onion.
Cook until meat is well browned, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes, kidney beans, tomato sauce, salt, pepper, chili powder, sugar, vinegar.
Cover and cook 25 minutes.
Serves 25. - 38.7295
Quick And Easy Chili Con Carne
Saute" onions and green pepper, celery and garlicuntil lightly browned.
Add meat and fry only until browned.
Add tomatoes, sugar, salt and chili powder.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 30 minutes; then add kidney beans and vermicelli.
Cook for 15... - 37.5311
Quick And Spicy Sausage Chili
1. In a saucepan cook together sausage, onion, and green pepper till meat is brown and vegetables are tender; drain off the fat
2. Stir in the un-drained pork and beans, un-drained tomatoes, water, chili sauce, chili powder, sugar, and salt; boil the... - 41.5848
Quick And Easy Chili
Crumble ground chuck into 3qt. glass casserole.
Add onion and green pepper.
Cover and microwave at high setting 7 minutes; or until meat loses its pink color, stirring after 4 minutes.
Pour off excess fat from meat.
Stir in stewed tomatoes, kidney beans,... - 35.067
Copper's Green Chili Enchiladas
In an 8- to 10-quart pan over medium-high heat, crumble meat and stir often until well browned, about 25 minutes; add 1 tablespoon oil if meat is too lean to brown well.
Lift meat from pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
To drippings in pan add onions and... - 38.0315
Quick And Easy Chili
1. In microwave-safe casserole crumble ground beef, add onion and Microwave with cover on High for 15 minutes.
2. Drain meat and break into pieces.
3. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook on Low 4-5 hours.
4. Garnish with sour cream,... - 41.5173
Quick Beef Stew
Place the potatoes and water in a microwave-safe dish; microwave on high until almost tender, about 12-14 minutes.
Set aside (do not drain).
In a 3-qt. microwave-safe dish, cook beef and onion on medium until beef is browned, about 14 minutes; drain.
Add... - 32.8582
Very Veggie Chili
Heat oil in heavy Dutch oven over high heat.
Add celery, onion, bell pepper and garlic and saute until vegetables begin to soften, about 8 minutes.
Add all remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat to medium low and simmer until chili thickens, stirring... - 28.5482
Crumble beef into a microwave-proof colander set in a medium-size microwave-proof bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes; stir after 4 minutes, bringing uncooked meat to outside and pushing cooked meat to center.
Drain off fat from bowl,... - 33.2399
Pork Chili Verde
1. In a medium (2- quart) microwave casserole or dish, combine onion and garlic.
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap
3. Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes until onion is limp
4. Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix.
5. Cover dish with plastic wrap and... - 40.5915
1) Allow beef to be marinated in beer for at least 8 hours.
2) Drain the excess marinade from beef and dry gently on paper towels.
3) In a large kettle, brown beef in hot oil.
4) Stir in green pepper, onion, tomatoes, tomato sauce and beans and... - 43.7316
Beef And Tomato Stew
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Cook the beef, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned. Add the onion and chili, and cook uncovered, for 5 more minutes, or until the onion is... - 31.6127
Ranchero Supper Stew
In large skillet, heat oil and brown beef; add onion soup mix blended with tomatoes, water, and chili powder.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.
Add carrots, green pepper, celery, and potatoes; cook covered 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender... - 30.7209
Spiced Mussels In Vinegar
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add onions and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until soft. Add chilies, oregano, cumin, peppercorns, bay leaves and cinnamon and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes (a).
2. Stir vinegar and stock into pan (b) and bring... - 33.3071
Beef Tacos With Fresh Salsa
1 Coarsely chop the onion.
2 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the mixture begins to brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
3 Crumble in the beef and cook, breaking up the... - 39.562
Cut sausages into 1-inch diagonal slices.
Place in electric skillet and brown as directed on package.
Add remaining ingredients except green pepper.
Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir... - 39.6873
Quick spanish Rice
1. Place bacon in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover with paper towel and microwave on high 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover tightly and microwave 10 to 12 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes, until rice is tender and liquid is... - 31.0405
Cut sausages into 1-inch diagonal slices.
Cook in 10-inch skillet according to package directions; drain.
Add remaining ingredients to skillet.
Heat boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 31.6917
Quick Creole Chops
Place chops in large plastic food storage bag.
Shake to coat.
Arrange chops in 9-inch square baking dish with bone-side toward center of dish.
Add any excess flour to dish.
Top with zucchini and red pepper.
In small mixing bowl, blend... - 40.0976
Quick Chicken Mole Over Rice
1. Combine the rice and the water in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and cook until just tender, 15 to 17 minutes. Keep the cooked rice warm, covered, until the chicken is done.
2. Meanwhile, mince... - 39.0074
Lamb Stew With Okra & Fruit
Melt butter in oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add lamb and cook, turning, until browned on all sides.
Add onion; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft.
Stir in catsup; then add tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid.
Bring to a... - 39.3363
Wild Rice And Pork Stew
The nutty flavor of wild rice and aromatic fennel bring great depth to this autumnal stew, and it's a breeze to put together. Serve it with buttered rye bread and enjoy! - 39.6105
Spicy Rice Tomato And Vegetables
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Cook onion, green pepper and chili for 3-4 minutes. Add rice, mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add tomatoes to the pan with stock or water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 30 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice... - 33.9463
Easy Crawfish Etouffee
If you are looking for a dish that not only sounds pleasing to the ears, but also tastes equally good to the tongue, this is your bet. Crawfish etouffee is a delicious Cajun seafood dish that is almost a staple in Lousiana. Smothered in spicy sauce, this... - 111.057
Rich Shrimp Creole
1. In a microwaveable casserole combine onion, green pepper, celery, garlic and butter.
2. Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes until onion is soft and translucent.
3. Stir in cornstarch, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce,... - 44.9086
Best Spanish Rice With Bacon
Place bacon in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Cover loosely and microwave until crisp, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until rice is tender, 5 to 6 minutes. - 35.4328
Spicy Shrimp Creole
Why not make some hot and spicy shrimp creole in a crockpot. See this great video that shares a fabulous recipe for shrimp creole. The recipe is absolutely easy to make and delicious to eat. Watch this interesting video and try out this super simple shrimp... - 119.309
Hamburger-rice Hot Dish
Microwave bacon in 2 quart casserole until crisp, 4 to 6 minutes.
Remove bacon and drain.
Crumble hamburger into casserole; add onion and green pepper.
Microwave uncovered until meat is firm, 5 to 6 minutes.
Stir to break up meat; drain.
Crumble bacon; add to... - 42.8106
Heat 2 Tbs. fat in large skillet; add rice.
Brown lightly, stirring frequently.
Add remaining 1 Tbs. fat, onion, green pepper and celery; cook until soft.
Add remaining ingredients, cover pan tightly, and simmer for 20€” 30 minutes.
If rice is then not... - 30.7895
Paanch Mishali Torkari
A mixed vegetables recipe hailing from West Bengal. Prepared with light spices and dried bay leaf, this juicy mixed vegetables preparation can contain your vegetables of choice and is usually mildly sweet because it almost always contains pumpkin. - 53.0259
Indian Chicken With Couscous
1) Slice chicken into 1/4-inch-thick pieces and then cut each slice into 1-inch pieces.
2) In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and sauté chicken in it for 5 minutes until chicken loses its pink color.
3) Keep... - 43.6652