- » Quick Green Bean Carrot
Quick Green Bean Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick green bean carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick green bean carrot recipes.
Try out these superly delicious Duchess vegetables for your di nner tonight ! Tell me if you like this baked mashed potatoes, green beans, carrot and marjoram dish ! Your suggestions for this Duchess vegetables dish is welcome ! - 29.3577
Harvest Time Green Beans
In large saucepan, combine green beans, carrots, green onions, water, sugar, thyme and salt; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
In small bowl, stir cornstarch into... - 43.234
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. On a 12 inch square heavy foil, place carrots.
3. In a bowl, mix rest of the ingredients and pour over carrots.
4. Fold over the foil to seal carrots.
5. Place the pan in the oven and bake... - 42.2072
Quick Two Bean Soup
Melt margarine in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add carrots and onion; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring... - 35.1135
Beef Shreds With Carrots And Green Peppers
Heat oil in frypan or wok; quickly brown ginger and garlic.
Remove and discard ginger and garlic.
Stir-fry pepper and carrots 3 to 4 minutes; remove and reserve.
Add onion to frypan; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Reserve with pepper and carrot mixture.
Stir-fry sprouts... - 42.5731
Quick Cheese And Vegetable Hot-pot With Haricot Beans
Soak the beans for 12 hours.
Wash and prepare the vegetables.
These may be any that are available and will vary with the seasons.
Leeks, peas, broad or green beans, spring or green onions, etc., cut or sliced to suitable sizes.
Brown sliced onions... - 37.6406
Quick Fall Minestrone
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic to pan; saute 2 1/2 minutes.
Add broth and next 7 ingredients (through salt); bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 3 minutes.
Add kale, orzo, and cannellini beans; cook 5 minutes or... - 44.8687
Carrot Sprouts Sandwich
1. Apply the carrot on one side of the bread slice.
2. Mix the crumbled paneer with the green chilli and salt and apply on the carrot side.
3. Spread the sprouts on top. - 28.5768
Healthy Green Papaya Salad
Green papaya salad would be the perfect answer if you would like to satiate your taste buds with something that is so Thai. This can be paired with noodles or fried rice to make a typical Thai fair. So head to the kitchen and make this simple dish in minutes. - 95.0767
Mix Green Salad
When making a green salad, you have a choice of just using leaf lettuces or making a mixed veggy and lettuce salad. This Salad is best when it is crispy fresh. This is for a single serving, but it fills a dinner plate and the fresh and organic goodness of... - 47.6343
Cheesy Barbecued Bean Dip
1. Place beans in small microwavable bowl; mash with fork. Stir in cheese spread and barbecue sauce. Cover with vented plastic wrap.
2. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute; stir. Microwave 30 seconds or until hot. Garnish with green onion and bell pepper cutouts, if... - 28.4802
Beef And Bean Stew
This Beef and Bean Stew is an ideal accompaniment to your rice dishes. Try out this meat and vegetable dish and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Beef and Bean Stew are welcome. - 39.3297
Bean And Vegetable Hot Pot
1) In a pan, place the vegetables sprinkle with stock and season taste.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
3) If you wish to freeze the dish, then do so at this stage. Pour the cooled beans mixture into a... - 45.3333
Yelloweye Steuben Beans With Rice
I bookmarked this Quick Steuben Stir-Fry With Rice, the minute I found it. I liked it soo much that I share this Quick Steuben Stir-Fry With Rice recipe with whoever possible. They love me for it, so will you! - 35.3782
Korean Beef & Bean Threads
Cover bean threads with warm water and let stand for 30 minutes.
Drain, then cut in 2-inch lengths.
Cover mushrooms with warm water, let stand for 30 minutes, then drain.
Cut off and discard stems; squeeze water from mushrooms and thinly slice.
In a small... - 47.3606
Butter Braised Vegetables
1) Into a large frying pan, dab in the butter and saute the beans and keep aside
2) Then saute the white onions and carrots
3) Add to it the chicken broth and hot water
4) Cover and simmer gently for 25 minutes
5) Return the green beans to the frying... - 34.9044
Try out a new dish for a change from the usual cooking. The tangy salad chatpata recipe with diced vegetables in a yoghurt dressing is just right for your experimenting. Discover the pleasures of a culinary journey with a difference. - 33.8703
Quick Mexican Potato Salad
Mix vinegar, oil and salt; stir in potatoes, carrots, beans and olives.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, toss vegetable mixture with parsley; drain.
Pour into lettuce-lined bowl.
Top with cucumber and tomato. - 38.7876
Quick And Hearty Beef Minestrone
1. In a 4-quart saucepot over medium heat, heat oil. Add half the beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer meat to a plate. Repeat with remaining meat, then return first batch of meat to saucepot. Add scallions, carrot,... - 33.7988
Quick Roast Lamb
1. Preheat your oven to a temperature of 220C/fan 200C/gas 7
2. In a baking tray, add potatoes and carrots, toss it around with rosemary and oil and add in the seasoning
3. Drizzle oil over it and sprinkle some seasoning; roast for about... - 41.6361
Quick Salad Nicoise
1. In small bowl, break up tuna with fork, gently toss with olives and 2 tablespoons salad dressing and refrigerate, covered.
2. In a bowl, toss sliced potato and green beans with 1/4 cup dressing and the instant minced onion and refrigerate until... - 46.6631
Healthy Italian Salad
Need something quick, tasty and light for your lunch or dinner, then try out this classic Italian salad recipe? Here the chef has illustrated simple ideas to make a fresh salad with fabulous lettuce and green olives combined with mayonnaise and lemon... - 90.3627
Quick Fixing Of Six Meals Using Simple Ingredients
When stuck for ideas on what to eat on hungry evenings, these quick-fixes are likely to bail you out. Chef Bhal Dave prepares not one, not two, but six different meals using easily available, simple, homemade ingredients. Choose your favorite dish and get... - 79.7178
Quick Braised Pork Loin
1) Set the oven temperature to 400°F (205°C) before baking.
2) Follow package instructions to cook penne and drain and set aside.
3) With a paper towel dab the meat to remove the surface moisture.
4) Apply oil evenly over the bottom of... - 42.5559
Minestrone Soup - Quick & Easy Single Pot Cooking
If you are looking forward to prepare homemade minestrone soup, then here is an excellent video for you. Take a look at this video that demonstrates a super simple recipe to make an appetizing minestrone soup. The host also shares great tips for quick soaking... - 88.556
Quick Fix Layered Chicken Casserole
1. Place the dried potatoes from the package in a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker. In a medium bowl, mix the undiluted soup with the water, the sauce packet from the potato package, and the garlic pepper until well blended. Drizzle just a little of this soup... - 30.3736
Quick Beef Stew
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. To prepare beef cube steaks cut them into 1-inch squares.
3. Take a 10-inch round baking dish or 1-quart shallow casserole and mix well combining beef, frozen vegetables, gravy, onion, Worcestershire sauce,... - 44.3585
1. Parboil carrots in 5 cups water brought to boil for 2 minutes.
2. Using a large slotted spoon, transfer them to iced water filled pot to arrest cooking.
3. Cook string beans in boiling water for 3 minutes or until they turn bright green. Transfer... - 46.6948
Thai Noodle Salad
I love anything Thai! This is my great, quick & in-expensive dish to take to pot-lucks, summer BBQ’s and gatherings. See the video for this recipe here! - 37.7752
Green And Gold Salad
Remove tips and strings from beans, cut in half, and cook in boiling salted water until crisp-tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
Blanch quickly in cold water to stop cooking.
At same time, put scraped carrots in 1 cup boiling water with 1/2 teaspoon each salt... - 46.6177
Healthy Black Bean Soup
This wonderfully tasty and spicy black bean soup is a great, healthy, quick anytime meal that saves and stores easily. - 122.076
Festive Feast Yakisoba Noodles
For all the health conscious people, this video is a must watch. The chef demonstrates a step by step procedure to prepare Japanese Yakisoba Noodles which are specially prepared for the festivals and include a lot of vegetables which make this dish really... - 145.079
Sweet And Sour Soybeans
1. To prepare the beans soak them in water overnight or quick-soak.
2. Drain reserving the liquid and discard loose skins.
3. In a 3-quart saucepan combine beans and liquid and add enough water to cover beans.
4. With cover simmer 3... - 44.7539
Combine first 7 ingredients quickly.
At once add mayonnaise blended with French dressing, and toss lightly.
Add seasonings to taste, and serve in a salad bowl or in lettuce cups on plates.
Garnish, if desired, with slices of hard-cooked egg or stuffed olives. - 35.5276
Vegetarian Quinoa Burgers
Rich and flavorful, this nutty, earthy flavored burgers make for quick weeknight dinner. Camilla Saulsbury shares with her a vegetarian burger recipe that is a treat for the epicureans. Try making this at home and enjoy a filling, tasty burger at home. - 101.35
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for Vegetable Carnival and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 49.4055
End Of The Garden Pickle
Combine vinegar, sugars, spices and salt in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a boil then add prepared vegetables.
Return to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Pack hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
Remove air bubbles.
Process 15... - 39.1947
Garden Patch Saute
Insert slicing disc.
Slice onion; leave in work bowl.
Slice carrot; set carrot and onion aside.
French-cut green beans; set aside.
Following directions, slice bell pepper, then mushrooms, setting each aside separately.
Change to metal blade.
Mince garlic;... - 46.1811
Pork With Vegetables
In a small bowl, mix bean sauce, soy, and sherry.
In a wok or large skillet over high heat, heat oil.
Add ginger and garlic; stir-fry 30 seconds.
Add carrot and green pepper; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add pork and bean sauce mixture; stir-fry 3 minutes.
Add water... - 45.2925
Barley & Vegetable Soup
1.Place stock, barley, tomato paste and herbs in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
2.Add onion, garlic, celery, carrots, parsnip, turnip and beans and cook for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. - 36.8695
Hearty Minestrone Soup
1.Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan.
Cook garlic and onion for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in potato, carrot, zucchini and beans.
Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
2.Combine parsley, basil, oregano, tomato paste and stock.
Pour over vegetables in... - 46.5905
Harvest Bowl Soup
1. Using 6-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot oil, cook onions, carrots and celery with garlic and Italian seasoning until vegetables are tender, stirring often.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients, except kidney beans and zucchini and let it heat... - 45.9759
Oriental Odyssey #2: Cooking With Egg
Vegetable Lo Mein is a fast to make healthy and delicious dish. The main content is noodles along with some green vegetables whihh makes it healthy. An excellent dish for breakfast. - 38.0614
Shanghai Tofu & Peanut Salad
Cut tofu crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices.
Place in a colander; rinse with cold water and let drain for 10 minutes, then place between paper towels and gently press out excess water.
Place tofu on a wire rack in a shallow baking pan and brush all surfaces... - 43.0905
Italian Vegetable Soup
1. Cut the carrot, leek and celery into 5 cm / 2 in long julienne strips. Slice the cabbage very finely.
2. Put the stock and bay leaf into a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the carrot, leek and celery, cover and simmer for 6 minutes.
3. Add the... - 40.5393
Thai Orange Chicken Salad
Using vegetable peeler, peel carrots into long strips.
Seed and slice peppers into thin rounds.
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook carrots and red peppers for 5 minutes or until tender crisp.
Leaving 1 inch (2.5 cm) of green at ends of... - 43.8893
Paneer Ke Sooley
Heat some oil in a pan; add the shahjeera, carrot, spring onions, beans, green chillies and salt, and saute for a few minutes.
Set aside to cool.
When it is cool enough to handle, mix in the crumbled mawa.
Spoon a small portion of the mixture onto a paneer... - 39.765
One Dish Oriental Beef Noodle Soup
1. In a bowl combine beef strips with soya sauce. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine stock and ginger; bring to a boil over high heat. Add vermicelli and boil for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender. Add beef-soya mixture, carrots and cabbage.
3.... - 36.4584
Fried Brown Rice With Vegetables
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add 1 tablespoon of the oil.
When oil is hot, add carrots and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
Add onion, garlic, and green pepper.
Stir-fry for about 1 minute, adding more oil as needed.
Add zucchini and... - 45.4362
Baked Shimla Mirch
1. Gently remove the tops of the peppers. Scrape out the seeds and ribs and sit the peppers in an ovenproof dish.
2. Melt the butter in a medium frying pan, add the onions, onion seeds, curry leaves, carrots, peas, broad beans, potatoes, sultanas, cashew... - 35.225
Company Vegetable Bake
Company Vegetable Bake is a filling and nutritious dish that can be prepared in no time. I prepared this dish for a few vegan friends of mine and they loved it! Try this brilliant Company Vegetable Bake recipe! - 41.2593
Oriental Grilled Fish Salad
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil and lightly grease the foil.
2 In a food processor, finely chop the ginger and garlic. Add the soy sauce, lime juice, oil, honey, lime zest (if using), black pepper and hot... - 39.1977
A simple to make fried rice recipe. - 26.5867
Julienned Vegetable Soup
Put everything except parsley into a kettle.
Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
Put on lid and cook until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
Sprinkle parsley Over. - 35.4694
Cook desired vegetable according to package directions except omit salt; drain.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan blend water and wine into Gravy Base.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes or till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in desired shredded... - 31.5496
Chicken Risotto With Spring Vegetables
Heat the butter and oil in a deep 12-inch skillet (not iron) over moderate heat.
Add the chicken and saute, stirring frequently, until no longer pink on the outside 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with half of the salt and pepper.
With a slotted spoon, transfer the... - 45.9205
Golden Pork Chow Mein
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat.
Add pork; cook and stir until browned.
Remove and reserve pork and any liquid in skillet.
Add carrots, celery, water, soy sauce, sugar, bouillon, garlic powder and gingerroot; mix well.
Cover; simmer 4 to 5... - 48.5584
Seasonal Stir Fry
A quick stir fry keeps the fresh flavor of the veggies intact. Have all your veggies chopped and ready to go. Get the oil hot and don’t forget to stir! - 137.903
Summer Vegetable Soup With Basil
Put oil in soup kettle.
When hot, add the vegetables except spinach and stir well.
Add the chicken stock and water to cover vegetables.
Add salt, pepper, and thyme.
Bring to a boil.
Half-cover with a lid.
Simmer 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are barely... - 48.8235
Ground Beef With Rice And Vegetables
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, crumble in beef and stir-fry until lightly browned (about 2 minutes).
Remove beef and set aside.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon drippings.
Add onion and garlic and stir-fry for about 30 seconds.
Add green pepper and... - 45.7231
Extra Hot Beef Chili
1. In a large microwaveable casserole, mix together beef; onion and green pepper.
2. Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
3. Place in the microwave and cook at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes until beef is lightly browned.
4. Add the remaining ingredients... - 47.2916
1. In a large (3-quart) microwave proof casserole add beef breaking chunks with a spoon.
2. Stir in onion and green pepper.
3. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
4. Microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, stirring once, until beef changes color.
5.... - 46.8854
Cashew Chicken For Two
Mix the 1 teaspoon cornstarch with chicken broth; set aside.
Combine the 1 tablespoon cornstarch, soy, and chicken.
Mix well to coat chicken thoroughly; set aside.
Place wok on high heat.
When wok is hot, add 2 tablespoons of the oil.
When oil is hot, add... - 47.9743
Simple Veggie Omelette
Veggie Omelette is a great fulfilling breakfast. Its healthy, easy to make and tasty to eat. Variations include using different kinds of chopped vegetables like french beans, carrots, sweet corn, tomatoes. Also you can choose to make it with just broccoli and... - 36.562
Chickpea Vegetable Mix
What I like about Mix veg is that, it gives many things in one dish. This mix veg is without gravy, and less spicy. I will have a creamy smooth taste due to curd that it has. - 46.7806
Vegetable Fried Rice
1. Cook rice in sufficient water (Add salt and 1 tsp oil to the water) till done and drain the excess water. Keep aside to cool down. Separate the grains with a fork.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add the onions. Saute till traslucent.
3. Add the vegetables... - 38.0628
Simple Vegetable Fried Rice
Vegetable Fried Rice can be made using any number of vegetables. You can use carrots, beans, broccoli, mushroom, spring onion, green peas and the list goes on. Here is the recipe for making a low fat vegetable fried rice using less oil. This recipe serves 2... - 53.2426
Microwaved Beef Stew
Beef Stew brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try this Beef Stew for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 46.8685
Semiya/Vermicelli Upma is a healthy and easy to make dish. It is a good break-fast dish or can be even had an as evening snack. - 41.5542
Corn Seafood Chowder
Trying hard to appease your craving for a wonderful drink? Specially made to appease your taste-buds, this Picnic Corn V Seafood Chowder uses some of the best liked combintaions of ingredients. Follow this easy and simple recipe to make Picnic Corn V Seafood... - 43.3961
Vegetables And Noodles
Cut all the vegetables into long thin strips.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and add the vegetables and Ajinomoto powder. Cook on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the noodles, soya sauce and salt and cook for 2 minutes.
Serve hot with chillies in... - 39.9889
Instant Rava Handvo
1. Mix all ingredients, except for soda.
2. Make a thickish batter, adding buttermilk accordingly.
3. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
4. Now gently mix in soda.
5. Put a medium heavy saucepan or kadai to heat.
6. Add very few of both seeds.
7. Allow to splutter.... - 38.9681
Vegetable Dill Combo
1. To make the dressing, in a food processor or a liquidizer jar, combine all the dressing ingredients and blend to a smooth consistency dressing.
2. Pour into a bottle or a bowl
3. Close bottle or cover bowl with cling film
4. Refrigerate until... - 49.1477
Picnic Corn And Seafood Chowder
1. In a kettle or a saucepan, combine all ingredients and give a good stir.
2. Place kettle on a low flame and simmer liquid for 10 minutes until well heated.
3. Ladle into warmed soup bowls.
4. Serve hot accompanied with crusty bread.... - 41.1209
An American Quilt Chopped Salad
1. Dressing: Place all dressing ingredients in blender. Blend until well mixed; there will still be little pieces of onion. Pour into small saucepan. Heat gently, stirring. Do not boil. Let cool. Then chill. You should have about 3/4 cup dressing.
2. In... - 38.7206
Super Chef's Salad
1. Using a knife, make thin slits lengthwise on green portion of scallions and place in ice water for 1/2 hour. These will curl up in a while due to temperature change.
2. On a large round service/ salad platter, arrange all the... - 46.1404
Smooth, lumpy, garlicky, buttery or flavored with cheese, chives or wasabi, mashed potato is one versatile dish that can be tweaked up any way you want. A healthy food to include in your diet, mashed potatoes can be whipped up easily using readily available... - 111.388
Cut the meat from the bone and divide it into 5-cm (2-in) pieces.
Put the meat in a dish with the chopped parsley, garlic and seasoning.
Sprinkle half the sliced vegetables over the meat and pour on the wine.
Leave to marinade for about 6 hours, stirring now... - 46.1222
Kadhi is a traditional full-bodied dish with a smooth texture. It is had as an accompaniment with most Indian Breads or even plain white rice. This recipe of 'Sindhi Kadhi' has been shared with me by my friend, Shradha. It very tasty, easy to make and also... - 34.3556
Moong Dal Sambar
This Sambaar is a very good combination for idly, dosa and chapatti and puri. The same method can be done with masoor dal also. You can add any vegetables of your choice too like carrot, beans, cabbage. - 45.9231
Raw Brown Rice With Vegetables
Have you been looking for an innovative raw food recipe? There's one here just for you. This Raw Brown Rice with Vegetables is packed with the goodness of nutrients. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this at home. - 100.189
Spicy Pav Bhaji
This is a famous North Indian dish. This can be had as a breakfast or dinner or as a snack in the evenings. - 48.6569
Basil Bread With Salad
If you enjoy the fine-tasting things in life, then you will definitely love this bread delicacy. Flavorful, healthy and highly appeasing to the palate, this dish can be whopped up easily at home using a handful of ingredients. Next time you are craving for... - 109.019
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.5015
Sweet & Sour Soybeans
Prepare sweet sour sauce and reserve.
Ladle up a steaming bowl of Layered Chili.
Then make it live up to its name€”pile on layers of cheese and other condiments.
A wedge of Quick Corn Bread complements the chili and completes the protein.
Heat oil in a... - 37.2357
Brown ground beef in a large Dutch oven, drain.
Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally. - 33.5094
Halibut With Confetti Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place halibut in baking dish and season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
In bowl, toss together scallions, carrots, parsley, and dill and spoon over fish.
Cover and bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
Garnish with... - 33.9985
1. Melt the butter in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Remove the onion to a plate and set aside.
2. Raise the heat to moderately high. Add the steak slices and cook... - 35.6855
Homemade Vegetable And Beef Soup
Vegetable-Beef soups are great ways to combine many of your daily nutrients into one pot, especially when made at home. They are hearty and filling as well as easy and economical. Here is a video for the recipe. Check out now. - 96.2801
This easy to make crunchy salad is a good mix of veggies to add to your daily diet. A combination of a variety of nutritious and colorful vegetables, this is both a visual treat as well as one that would appeal to tastebuds of all ages. Flavorful and healthy,... - 36.7783
Pick A Pot Pie
In a large saucepan cook celery, onion, and green pepper in hot margarine or butter till tender.
Stir in flour, rosemary or thyme, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Stir in broth and milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir for 1... - 38.7869
Chicken Barley Soup
Remove the skin from chicken pieces; discard skin. Place chicken in a 4-quart oven. Add water, onion, bay leaf, salt, and pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 40 to 50 minutes or till chicken is tender.
Remove chicken pieces. Strain... - 35.5
Easy Creamed Vegetables
Cook vegetables in unsalted water until tender; drain.
Stir in soup.
Heat; stir now and then.
Thin to desired consistency with milk. - 20.0609
Terrine Of Garden Vegetables
Chill a 6-cup charlotte mold in freezer.
Cook green beans 7 minutes in covered saucepan in just enough unsalted boiling water to cover.
Drain well, reserving cooking liquid.
Transfer beans to small bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Boil reserved cooking liquid... - 43.491
Boil potatoes in their jackets; skin and dice.
Cut beans into thin, diagonal slices; boil and drain.
Scrape carrots, cut into matchstick-sized strips; boil and drain.
Shred cabbage very finely.
Put into boiling water, bring to boil again (don't over-cook);... - 37.5854
To boiling water, add carrots, leeks, zucchini, potatoes, and half of the green beans.
Return to boil, reduce heat, and simmer gently 1 1/2 hours.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Puree the garlic, basil, tomatoes, and olive oil in blender or food processor.
Add... - 38.8025