- » Quick Granola
Quick Granola Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick granola recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick granola recipes.
Quick And Easy Granola
Granola is one of those great foods to have around the house. It does double duty for me as either breakfast (with milk or yogurt) or as a healthy snack. Most people buy readymade granola but it’s really simple to prepare it yourself, and you’ll save... - 137.843
Want to have sprouty meal? Then watch this exciting video that uses a variety of sprouts to make a healthy wholesome meal. Sprouts are a great source of many essential nutrients, so see this wonderful video and equip yourself to make a great meal! - 118.18
Garlic-parsley Butter And Homemade Granola
In this video, you will find two great recipes such as garlic-parsley butter and homemade granola. The homemade butter can be used for toasting the bread. The taste will be amazing. Check out the video. - 111.258
Wild Blueberry Granola French Toast
Take a look at this excellent video that shares an awesome and healthy breakfast recipe. The chef here prepares unique fluffy French toasts crusted with granola and topped with a blueberries cooked in maple syrup. Impress your family with this elegant... - 99.7672
Maypo Granola Mix
1. In a bowl, mix together maple flavored oatmeal, shredded wheat, sugar, salt, dry milk.
2. In another bowl, mix oil, water and add to the bowl of mixed cereals. Stir until mixed.
3. Add sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, nuts, coconut, raisins and stir... - 45.572
Golden Snacking Granola
Preheat oven to 300°.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except banana chips and raisins; mix well.
Spread evenly in aluminum foil-lined 15x 10-inch jellyroll pan or baking sheet.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
Remove from oven; stir... - 39.3279
Nutty Oat Granola
Stir to blend oats, sugar, wheat germ, coconut, and sunflower seeds.
In a small pan, heat oil, honey, and vanilla, stirring, until bubbling.
Thoroughly mix the liquids with the dry ingredients.
Grease 2 large 10 by 15-inch rimmed baking sheets, then divide... - 38.518
Chewy Granola Goodies
The chewy granola goodies recipe is a sweet and chewy granola bar recipe that can be served for dessert to kids. Made with cooked marshmallows with garnola and raisins along with crispy rice cereals, the chewy granola goodies are served, cut in bars. - 37.7104
Preheat oven to 325°.
Line 15x10-inch jellyroll pan with aluminum foil; grease.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Press evenly into prepared pan.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool slightly; remove from pan and peel off... - 37.4837
1. Cream the butter and sugar together and beat in the egg.
2. Combine into the granola and add raisins.
3. Onto a greased cookie sheet add teaspoonfuls and let it bake for 10-15 minutes in a 350F/180C oven. - 35.8907
Chewy Granola Bites
1. Into large bowl, measure first 9 ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in granola cereal, raisins, and oats. Grease large cookie sheet.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.... - 33.6373
Advance preparation: Combine rolled oats, chopped raw peanuts, and cereal.
Spread in 15 1/2x10 1/2x 1 inch baking pan.
Bake at 400° for 10 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in dried fruit and brown sugar.
Store in tightly covered container. - 29.9724
Granola Toasty Clusters
1. Combine the granola, sweetened condensed (not evaporated) milk, almond extract and ginger in a medium-size bowl. Stir the mixture until well blended.
2. Drop by teaspoonfuls, 1 inch apart, onto foil-lined cookie sheets. Garnish each cooky with a piece of... - 26.8324
Quick Granola Recipes By Category