- » Quick Fruit Dip
Quick Fruit Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick fruit dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick fruit dip recipes.
Feisty Fruit Dip
Bring on the cheer of Friendship Day to the table with this gorgeous fruity dip. In this video, Betty exhibits how to whomp up a light and luscious fruit dip that is truly sumptuous. Stream the entire recipe to know how good this fruity treat really is. - 89.4509
Super Quick Fruit Dip
What better way to make the most of your fruity yields than blend them into exotic dips? Betty's flavorful yet quick fruit dip is sure to lease the palate. Loaded with just two ingredients and ready in minutes, you can't simply go wrong with this one dip.... - 85.9494
Hot Cheese Dip With Fruit
1) In small saucepan or chafing dish, add the cheeses, milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce together.
2) Cook over a low heat, stirring continuously, until the cheese is melted and the mixture is smooth.
3) Remove from heat and stir... - 35.7448
Creamy Orange Fruit Dip
1) In a bowl, combine together condense milk and cream.
2) Gently stream in the orange juice, whisking continuously until desired consistency.
3) Serve as desired. - 29.7518
Fruit Dip Delight
In a mixing bowl mix together the heavy whipping cream, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg until cream reaches a medium peak.
In a separate bowl add in semi-sweet chocolate chips and place in the microwave 30 seconds at a time, taking the bowl out after... - 29.1324
Marshmallow Fruit Dip
The dippity stix recipe is a fruit dip recipe prepared with a mix of cream cheese, fruits and marshmallow crÃ¨me. Blended together with orange juice with fruits like strawberries and pineapple, the dippity stix can be served with fruit dippers like fruit... - 22.6375
Quick Fruit Dip
1. Combine all ingredients; cover and chill. Serve with fresh fruit. - 22.3885
Quick Fruit Dip
Combine one 8 ounce carton yogurt, 3 tablespoons low calorie strawberry jam, and teaspoon ground cinnamon; chill.
Serve with chilled fruit dippers: seedless green grapes, apple wedges, cantaloupe or honeydew balls, or pineapple chunks. - 19.5645