- » Quick Fruit
Quick Fruit Recipes
Quick fruit is an easy fruit cocktail salad that can be prepared in just a few minutes. For quick fruit even canned fruits can be used making it an extremely easy to make dessert. For quick fruit salad one would need ... More »
Exotic Rice With Tropical Fruits
Exotic rice with tropical fruits, as the name sounds funky, it will blow you away with its amazing taste and texture. The rice tastes awesome and hither and thither there are pieces of fruit which keep surprising your tantalizing taste buds. A nice dish for... - 134.26
5 Quick American-style Breakfast Ideas
Begin Boxing Day with this deliciously 5 different breakfast ideas. Try these recipes for something interesting vegetarian meal. This simple breakfast idea uses just three readily available ingredients with different fruits to create a luscious French-style... - 133.995
Quick & Easy Marmalade
If you have loads of oranges, then this marmalade is the best dish to make. It is not only simple but tasty as well. Try this recipe and impress your family members. - 124.647
Coconut And Lime Smoothie
The recipe in this video shown is a nice enjoyable drink with just a few ingredients, which the kids make on St. Patrick's Day! The recipe is a winner, but the audio in this video is just too low! - 116.8
Fruit And Nut Chocolate Candies
Thinking of an idea to make candies for kids, here is a recipe you can do using a microwave. Watch the chef showing how to make candies with nuts, strawberries, plums, apricots or pretzels and chocolate. Fragrant delicious snacks ready in minutes! - 111.939
Quick Fruit Salad With Whisky Sauce
Have you tried serving some whisky sauce with fruit salad and French croutons? In this video, the chef makes this preparation. Watch the video to learn how beautifully the sauce goes with the salad. - 107.359
Dry fruits and nuts are a staple of the Arabic kitchen and here is a recipe of khoshaf that is a dessert beverage that displays the true colors of the middle eastern culture. It is cool and refreshing and perfect for a hot summer day. Take a look at the video... - 107.215
Chocolate Milk Recovery Drink: My New Fav
An excellent video to prepare a perfect drink after a tiring work out session. This is perhaps a refreshing drink to make you get back instant energy. The most amazing part of the recipe is its wholeness. It makes you feel all filled and the flavor from... - 102.952
Southern Georgia Julep Cocktail
Hosting a party and wondering what to include in the drinks menu? This video might just come handy. Watch it now to learn an easy to make Southern Georgia Julep recipe. This is a very very flavorful cocktail and is sure to impress all. - 102.417
Mango And Apple Smoothie
Kids love smoothies and when they are with their favorite fruits, theay are liked more. Here in the video chef Shona tells how to make a yummy smoothie by blending mangoes and apples. - 102.294
Strawberry And Peach Smoothie
Bursting with summer flavors, this lip-smacking smoothie can make for a wonderful addition to your breakfast table? Rich, creamy and oozing with health, this delicious shake is best made with fresh fruits. Stream the video to learn how it is made. - 100.787
Summer Special Fruit Chutney
Is your meal incomplete without a yummy condiment? Here's one that you can add to your list. Watch the chef prepare this delicious and very flavorful Summer Special Fruit Chutney that is sure to add a blast of taste to your meal. - 100.673
Parsnip And Pear Mash
Are you looking for a substitute to normal mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes? Then here is a great video that would surely impress you. Take a look and see how to make an incredible and easy raw parsnip and pear mash. This fantastic recipe is worth trying! - 98.9977
Choco Fruit And Nuts
For all the chocolate lovers, here's a great breakfast recipe that combines the goodness of fruits and nuts with the taste of chocolate. Watch the chef churn out this yummy breakfast now. - 98.6183
Homemade Healthy Jam
How about a easy and healthy jam that requires no cooking? The recipe that the chef is showing here can be used for making jams with all kinds of soft fruits. The only effort required is for chopping the fruits finely. The best part of this jam is it can be... - 97.884
Strawberries In Chocolate
Cooking at home is real fun, but when it comes to making dessert, most of us have a heartache. These strawberries in chocolate will definitely make your life easier as it is unbelievably easy and fast to make and it will speak for you when you make it for... - 96.9457
Healthy Green Papaya Salad
Green papaya salad would be the perfect answer if you would like to satiate your taste buds with something that is so Thai. This can be paired with noodles or fried rice to make a typical Thai fair. So head to the kitchen and make this simple dish in minutes. - 95.0767
Mixed Fruit Kebab With Chocolate Drizzle
Want to get your children to eat their fruit. Try the kebab method of getting them to skewer them and then eating them with a nice drizzle of chocolate. Alex, Sophie and mum show you how to get this goodness going! - 94.4252
Feisty Fruit Dip
Bring on the cheer of Friendship Day to the table with this gorgeous fruity dip. In this video, Betty exhibits how to whomp up a light and luscious fruit dip that is truly sumptuous. Stream the entire recipe to know how good this fruity treat really is. - 89.4509
Quick Raw Food Green Smoothie
Want to do something different with your diet to cut the calories down? Switch to raw food and try this green smoothie which is wonderful in taste and rich with goodness of health. With Frank you can just master the art of making this drink in minutes. - 86.9278
Super Quick Fruit Dip
What better way to make the most of your fruity yields than blend them into exotic dips? Betty's flavorful yet quick fruit dip is sure to lease the palate. Loaded with just two ingredients and ready in minutes, you can't simply go wrong with this one dip.... - 85.9494
Lip-smacking Holiday Meals And Snacks
With holiday season comes visitors and guests and the need to quickly put together quality and entertainment food. In this video, Chef Michael whomps up an array of lip smacking meals and snacks that are big-time crowd-pleaser. Plus, they are so quick and... - 84.9753
Cantaloupe And Grape Salad
Looking for a nice salad idea to serve up at your upcoming family get together? Then take a look at this video to see how the chef combines Cantaloupe, orange juice and mayonnaise together to make an absolutely scrumptious appetizer. This is easy to put... - 84.3789
Quick And Easy High Protein Low Fat Ice Cream
Not all sweet treats have to be decadent. What better way to buff yourself up while you cool down with a high protein low fat ice cream. Lee Hayward whomps up one of his all-time favorite, healthy treat recipe. It's quick, easy and so healthy that you won't... - 81.6648
Fresh Mixed Fruit Smoothie
Your breakfast remains incomplete without a glass of smoothie. You may want to try this Mixed Fruit Smoothie recipe. Watch the chef share the ingredients and the method to prepare this healthy and sweet beverage that is just ideal to kick start your day. - 81.4907
Bored of the normal ice tea why don't you try out the Hibiscus Tea. A great recipe by chef Dan. Check out the video of this delicious beverage. A great beverage that can be prepared in summer as well as winter. - 80.687
Banana Citrus Fruit Cup
Need a quick thing to serve up before or after the meal? Then take a look at this Banana Citrus Fruit Cup recipe. Watch the video to see simple directives on making a scrumptious side dish in no time. An easy way to enjoy fruits all year long! - 80.3283
Raw Tropical Salad
Searching for a great salad? This recipe might just be useful. Watch Chef Zera churn out this brilliant Raw Tropical amazing recipe. Salad which will certainly be loved by all. Get ready to bag some compliments with this - 79.1462
Trooty Fruity Dessert
If your fussy child is giving you a tough time, prepare Trooty fruity dessert and see him beaming with delight. Soft texture and pleasant taste makes it a favorite of the children. Kudos to our lil' master chef Luke for his outstanding effort. - 78.0294
Fresh Cut Pomelo
Don't know what to prepare for breakfast? Check out the video of the yummy and fresh Pomelo. A very easy and simple dish to prepare. It hardly takes up a couple of minutes to prepare the dish. All you need to do is cut it up. - 76.0825
Cherimoya - Part 4: Cherimoya Mixture Review
When you are looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe that can be prepared in a snap, this gooey, fruity delight can be passed off as a lovely treat. Fresh pulp extracted from cherimoya and deseeded and blended to make a thick, pulpy mixture is something... - 71.4653
Ginataang Monggo With Pork And Jack Fruit
Got company coming over for breakfast or need a quick dessert idea? This ginataang monggo with pork recipe is sure to be a winner. The chef here showcases simple ideas to make pork with monggo beans, jack fruit and onions. A nice recipe, but clear flow of... - 66.0182
Green Fruit Smoothie
A hot day and all you want is a nice and chilled drink. Don't worry, chef Darlene will show you how to prepare the yummy and delicious Fruit Smoothie in just 2 minutes. Yes 2 minutes isn't that exciting? Check out the video of how this wonderful smoothie was... - 59.6379
Green Smoothie With Sweet Potato Leaves
Love smoothies and the ease with which it is made, how about adding a little twist to the regular smoothie recipe, by combining it with sweet potato leaves and kale along with couple of exotic fruits. Watch the video to see step by step instructions. - 57.6171
Green Smoothie With Protein Powder
Are you on a raw food diet and looking for a great tasting smoothie recipe, which is not just delicious but is also super healthy? Then you should definitely take a look at this video to see how the chef combines fruits with spinach and protein powder to make... - 56.5805
Green Smoothie With Blue Berries
Love having smoothie for breakfast to kick start your day in a real healthy way? Then why not take a look at this amazing green smoothie with some super healthy fruits and a bunch of kale. It would have been great if the chef could have given clear ingredient... - 55.6055
Green Smoothie With Fruits
Kick start your week with this excellent and healthy smoothie recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines fruits like Cantaloupe, banana with kale and Alfalfa sprouts to make a luscious smoothies. Definitely a good way to consume different fruits and... - 54.9052
Chocolate Green Smoothie
For all those on raw food diet, this chocolate green smoothie video is a must watch. In this video the chef provides instructions to make smoothie combined with couple of fruits and spinach to make an exotic green smoothie. All said, better flow of... - 49.9716
1. In a bowl, add flour, bran cereal, baking powder, salt and mix well.
2. In another bowl, cream together butter, cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Blend in the egg, lemon juice, zest and beat well.
3. Add the flour mix to the creamed mixture and... - 49.271
Tangy Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a flour or sugar shaker, combine sugar and cinnamon.
3. Lightly brush tortillas with water; dust them with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
4. Using a pizza cutter, divide each tortilla into 8 wedges.
5. Arrange... - 48.5449
1. In an 8-inch (1 ½ quart) microwave proof baking dish, combine the reserved syrup, flour, lemon juice and extract and blend well.
2. Add the peach or fruit and cinnamon and mix until well coated. Keep the dish aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl,... - 48.4205
Cranberry Fruit Cake
In a large bowl, combine the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, oats, baking soda and ginger.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, orange juice, oil and vanilla.
Stir in the cranberries and apples.
Pour the fruit mixture over the dry... - 48.396
Fresh Fruit Salad
1. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, maple syrup and salt and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Also refrigerate all fruits until well chilled or for about an hour.
3. Process all the fruits into required cuts. Peel... - 48.3343
Rum And Fruit Torte
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Mix well till smooth. Keep aside.
2. Place strips on wax paper on edges of a serving platter and place sponge cake on top. This is to avoid the plate from getting messy.
3. Drizzle rum... - 48.2422
Coconut Fruit Drops
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. Sieve and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter and sugar and using a wooden spoon beat till well combined.
4. Add vanilla... - 47.8283
Fruit Salad Platter
Prepare the fruit and chill it well.
Cut the melons into balls or into 3/4-inch cubes, and brush the apple slices with lemon juice to prevent darkening.
Cover a large chilled platter with crisp lettuce leaves and lay the fruit in rows on the... - 47.7332
Fresh Fruit Tart
Spoon the yogurt into a yogurt cheese funnel or a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
Place over a bowl and set aside to drain for at least 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a food processor, puree the cottage cheese, honey and vanilla until smooth, about 3... - 47.2516
Pudding Cream Fruit Salad
1. In a saucepan, mix milk and pudding mix and cook by following instructions given in the package.
2. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
3. Keep the pudding the refrigerator until chill.
4. Into the cooled pudding mixture, add whipped cream and... - 46.5652
Fast Fruit Cake
In mixing bowl combine cake and pudding mix, apricot nectar, cooking oil, and brandy.
Beat on medium speed of electric mixer till smooth, about 2 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Fold in fruits and nuts.
Turn into well-greased and... - 46.2749
Chicken Fruit Sandwiches
1. Drain pineapple, reserving syrup for another use.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine meat, pineapple, cream cheese, parsley and seasoning.
3. If too dry, add a little pineapple syrup.
4. Spread butter on one side of the bread slices.
5.... - 46.0984
Quick Fruit Cake Logs
Heat oven to 300Â°F.
Grease 13x9-inch baking pan; line bottom with waxed paper.
In very large bowl using rubber spatula, combine pineapple, cherries, nuts and raisins.
In medium bowl, combine molasses and eggs; blend well.
Pour over fruits; mix well.
In... - 45.6023
Spiced Fruit Compote
This Spiced Fruit Compote is simply yummy ! Try out this delicious cooked dried fruits dish . Your suggestions for this Spiced Fruit Compote are welcome ! - 45.5611
Quick Fruit Cake
This Quick Fruit Cake is one of the easiest, fastest and of course tastiest dessert that you can think of. You don't have to bother with collecting an preparing fresh fruit for this delicious cake. Candied fruit mix will make you say WOW. Just try out this... - 45.546
Holiday Fruit Cookies
Mix shortening and sugar; add eggs.
Stir in buttermilk or sour milk; add dry ingredients which have been sifted together.
Add nuts and fruit.
Chill 1 hour.
Drop small spoonsful 2" apart on greased cookie sheet.
Place pecan half on top of each.
Bake 8 to 10... - 45.5315
Almond Fruit Bread
1.Beat egg whites and almond essence until soft peaks form.
Add caster sugar, a spoonful at a time, beating well after each addition.
2.Fold in flour, almonds, cherries, pineapple, apricots and ginger.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased and lined 25 cm x 8... - 45.4717
California Fruit And Nut Quick Breads
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter eight 4 1/2 by 2 3/8 by 1 1/2 inch (1 cup) miniature loaf pans.
Stir together the flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In another bowl combine the yogurt, butter, eggs, vanilla and orange rind.
Make... - 44.6315
Vanilla Ice, Red Fruit Jelly
1. beat the fresh cream till stiff
2. egg yolks and sugar into a big bowl, use mixer to whisk until the colour turns white
3. cut vanilla pod top to end, drop the vanilla into mixture, add salt mix well
4. put milk in pot and heat up, don't boil ,when... - 44.6034
1) Chill grape juice and ginger ale.
2) Mix together grape, orange, and lemon juices.
3) Add in ginger ale and water.
4) Make sugar syrup by boiling sugar and water for 10 minutes until the consistency of syrup is reached.
5) Let cool... - 44.4508
Fruit Sauced Turkey Patties
Preheat the broiler.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together egg, bread crumbs, green onions, salt, marjoram, savory, and pepper.
Add ground turkey.
Shape meat mixture into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Place patties on an unheated rack in a broiler... - 44.4184
The second day of Rosh Hashanah can leave your stomach feeling uncomfortable from all the heavy holiday meals. Enjoy a festive salad which is light, but still blessed by incorporating holy fruit ingredients. I have used pomegranate and apples in this recipe. - 44.218
Flaky Fruit Pie
1) Remove the hull of fruits and slice them.
2) Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6 before baking.
3) Into a bowl, sieve cottage cheese.
4) Mix in corn flour, sugar and grated lemon rind.
5) In a 7" (18 cm) greased flan dish, lay 4... - 43.2922
Saucy Fruit Salad
1) In a bowl, combine the oranges, pineapples, bananas and apples. Keep aside.
2) In a large pan, add the pudding mix, milk, orange juice concentrate and banana yoghurt. Whip well to form a smooth mixture with no lumps.
3) Pour the pudding-yoghurt... - 42.6701
Fruit N Honey Celebration
1. In a saucepan, add 1 cup orange juice, gelatin and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat.
2. Whisk in yogurt, remaining orange juice, reserved syrup, honey and chill stirring continuously until mixture is like unbeaten egg... - 42.5045
1.Combine rice bran, dried fruit, brown sugar, orange rind, orange juice, 4 tablespoons of stout, and water in a bowl.
Cool slightly, cover and stand overnight.
2.Stir in margarine, flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cardamom.
Spoon mixture into a lightly... - 41.7055
Quick Fruit Cake
Combine milk, pineapple juice, and orange juice in a large bowl.
Beat until frothy.
Add remaining fruit, sweetener, lemon juice, and vanilla.
Combine bread crumbs and cinnamon.
Add to fruit mixture and mix well.
Pour into an 8x8x3-inch nonstick pan and bake... - 41.6668
Coconut Glazed Fruit
Combine sugar, cornflour, salt and water.
Stir and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until thick and smooth.
Slowly beat in a little of the cornflour mixture, then add to remaining mixture in pan.
Cook over low heat for one minute.
Remove from... - 41.6037
Chef's Choice Fruit Salad
Line a large salad bowl with romaine leaves.
Place torn mixed greens in center of bowl.
Arrange apple slices around the edge of the bowl.
Sprinkle with coconut.
Arrange raisins, dates, or prunes; almonds; and carrot in a circular design atop lettuce.
Cover... - 41.5352
1) Pour boiling water over tea.
2) Let it stand for 5 minutes and then strain
3) Add sugar and stir till it dissolves and allow to cool.
4) Add lemon, orange, and pineapple juices and 2 quarts water.
5) In a punch bowl, add a block of ice and... - 41.511
Rosy Fruit Crisp
Thaw berries in pouch in warm water.
In skillet mix next four ingredients.
Cook and stir 5 minutes till toasted.
Drain berries and fruit cocktail, reserving syrups.
Combine enough of the syrups to make 3/4 cup liquid.
In saucepan combine the 2... - 41.4325
Prepare sufficient fruit to fill 8 skewers.
Thread fruit attractively on skewers, with variation in colour.
Mix together brandy, honey and lemon juice.
Place fruit underneath the grill and grill for 10 minutes, turning frequently and brushing... - 41.4299
Chocolate Fruit Roll
1. In a medium sauce pan, keep water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, add chocolate chunks. Place this bowl over hot water and melt. Ensure that chocolate doesn-€™t come in contact with water.
3. When it starts to melt, remove from hot water... - 41.3621
Fresh Fruit With Almond Cream
1) Take Neufchatel cheese, honey, skim milk
and almond extract in the container of an electric blender. Process them to make smooth
2) Transfer the blended mixture into the bowl. Cover the bowl and chill.
3) Take bananas, blueberries, and... - 41.27
Ham And Fresh Fruit Salad
1. Cut each slice of ham in half diagonally in order to make four triangles. Cut each triangle in half.
2. On a large round platter, arrange the four smaller triangles of ham alternately with four orange slices. Roll each of the... - 41.2441
1. Cut Date Nut Roll crosswise into 3 pieces and then cut each piece into quarters.
2. On a 7-inch skewer, arrange alternatively with peaches and bananas.
3. Brush evenly on all nut roll pieces with melted butter, and fruits with lemon... - 40.9795
Fruit And Dumplings
Drain syrups from fruits into 4 cup glass measure; add enough water to measure 1 1/2 cups.
Stir in cornstarch, cinnamon and 1/3 cup sugar.
Microwave 2 minutes; stir.
Microwave until mixture boils and thickens, 2 to 3 minutes.
Com bine with fruits in round... - 40.7331
Quick Fruit Duff
Drain fruit, reserving syrup.
Put fruit into 1 1/2 qt casserole or baking dish.
Blend cornstarch and water.
Add with lemon juice and nutmeg to syrup from fruit in saucepan.
Simmer 5 min., or until thickened, stirring constantly.
Pour over fruit.
Stir 2... - 40.3095
Peach And Apple Fruit Compote
1. In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, place the reserved syrups cloves, cinnamon and allspice.
2. Mix the cranberries, peaches, apricots and apples into this.
3. In the microwave, cook, covered, for 7 to 8 minutes at High, until heated through.
4.... - 40.1627
Fruit Cocktail Pudding
Combine flour, sugar, salt, and soda; add egg and fruit cocktail and mix well.
Pour into a well-greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan.
Combine brown sugar, nuts, and cinnamon; sprinkle over top.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. - 40.1117
Quick Fruit Compote
1. In a saucepan, add apples, water, cinnamon and bring to a boil. Simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Add pineapple juice, prunes, apricots, lemon slices inserted with cloves. Bring back to a boil.
3. Allow to cool.
4. Serve warm or cool, in dessert... - 40.017
Quick Party Fruit Salad
Combine all ingredients.
Chill at least 2 hours.
Serve on lettuce leaf and top with a few maraschino cherries.
Serves 8 to 10.
Easy to fix.
Men and children love this. - 39.9049
1. In a large bowl, add all fruits, orange juice and stir. Chill overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Now, drain the fruits and reserve the liquids from the fruit.
3. In a saucepan, melt jelly, add reserved liquids, and brush thickly on the... - 39.8345
Quick Swedish Fruit Soup
In large saucepan combine mixed fruits, raisins, cinnamon, and 4 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer about 20 to 25 minutes or till fruits are tender.
Meanwhile combine pineapple juice and tapioca; let stand for 15 minutes.
Add pineapple juice... - 39.8138
Fruit Honey Crisps
1) In a saucepan, add in the honey, sugar and butter. Heat till the sugar melts.
2) Let the mixture come to a boil for a minute.
3) Take the pan off the flame. Stir in the rice crispies, sultanas, dates or orange rind.
4) Stir well to mix.
5) Take a... - 39.6793
Duck With Kiwi Fruit And Raspberries
1. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Skin and trim the duck breasts to remove any excess fat. Score the flesh in diagonal lines and pound it with a meat mallet or a covered rolling pin until it is 1.5 cm/ 3/4 inch thick.
2. Place the duck breasts in a... - 39.6761
Sauteed Turkey Cutlets With Fruit And Walnuts
1 In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Dredge the turkev lightly in the seasoned flour, reserving the excess.
2 Thinly slice the onion. Cut the apple into bite-size pieces.
3 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the butter in 1... - 39.4827
French Vanilla Fruit Delight
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a 10-inch tube pan and coat with grease and flour.
3. Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for no-cholesterol.
4. On top of cake arrange apricots.
5. Heat apricot preserves until... - 39.4329
Fruit And Pecan Dressing
1) Into a Dutch oven, mix together the water and butter and heat till the butter is all melted
2) Add in the herb mix, apples, pecans, raisins, orange rind and mix well
3) Onto a greased baking dish of 13 x 9 x 2 inch, spoon in the mixture
4) Bake ar... - 39.3958
Piquant Fruit Sauce
This special Piquant Fruit Sauce with its zesty falvor and lip-smackingly delicious taste is a wonderful treat to go with any meal and occasion. Follow this quick and easy to make recipe for Piquant Fruit Sauce and spruce up any meal that you think is a... - 39.3308
Fruit Glazed Cheese Pie
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla; beat till smooth.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake in moderate oven (375°) 20 minutes or till just set.
Drain fruits thoroughly.
Arrange in circle on chilled pie.
Stir marmalade; spoon over fruits to... - 39.2936
Quick Fruit Buns
Prepare the hot roll mix according to package directions, adding butter, raisins, fruits and peels, sugar and spices to flour mixture and mix well.
Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place for about 1 hour or until doubled in bulk.
Turn out on a... - 39.214
Jellied Fruit Salad
1) Allow gelatine to dissolve in hot water.
2) Pour in fruit juice and water and lemon juice.
3) Keep the mixture in refrigerator to chill until partially set.
4) Mix in fruit and nuts.
5) Take a 2 1/2 quart mould; rinse it with cold water and then... - 39.1482
Fresh Fruit And Slaw
In small bowl, combine dressing ingredients; blend well.
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients except peanuts; toss lightly.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Cover; refrigerate about 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Sprinkle with... - 38.8213
Cheese And Fruit Salad
Drain and chop the pear halves; drain the cherries and mandarin oranges, reserving a little of the juice.
Dice the cheese and mix with the pears, cherries, mandarin oranges and prunes.
Lightly beat the sour cream and mix with the lemon juice, 2 teaspoons... - 38.6824
Quick Fruit Punch
1) In a jug, add pineapple, orange, and apple juices.
2) Slowly add in the drink mix.
3) Add 1 cup sugar and mix well
4) Refrigerate for several hours.
5) serve. - 38.669
Coconut Fruit Loaf
Coconut Fruit Loaf is liked by many across the world. Coconut Fruit Loaf gets its taste from cake mixture, dry fruit and coconuts. - 38.661
Quick Fruit Cake
1. Combine mixed fruit, dates, butter, sugar, cinnamon and water in a large saucepan. Stir over heat until butter has melted. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cook for 3 minutes, cool to room temperature.
2. Stir in brandy and eggs, mix well. Add sifted... - 38.6283
Blueberry Fruit Salad
1. To make the dressing, mix honey, mustard and cinnamon in a medium bowl to make a smooth paste. Whisk in vinegar. Add oil in a thin stream, whisking constantly until dressing is creamy. Stir in salt and pepper; taste and adjust seasoning. Makes about 3/4... - 38.5338
Fruit Salad Dressing
1 In a bowl over hot water or a double boiler, combine all the ingredients except lemon juice and cream.
2 Cook until the mixture is thick and smooth.
3 Blend in 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
4 Allow to cool.
5 Gradually fold in 1/2 cup whipped... - 38.4264
This delicious Fresh-Fruit Compote should not be missed. The fruity flavors of this wonderful dessert leaves a wonderful taste in your mouth that you just cant get enough off. try this addictive Fresh-Fruit Compote! - 38.1528
Quick Fruit Recipes By Category