- » Quick French Toast
Quick French Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Quick French Toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Quick French Toast recipes.
Nutella French Toast
French toast is made by dunking bread into beaten eggs and then cooking it in a skillet or griddle. Typically it is made with brioche or sliced white bread. Nutella is a chocolate and hazelnut paste that goes beautifully with crepes. It is also great... - 138.086
Wild Blueberry Granola French Toast
Take a look at this excellent video that shares an awesome and healthy breakfast recipe. The chef here prepares unique fluffy French toasts crusted with granola and topped with a blueberries cooked in maple syrup. Impress your family with this elegant... - 137.868
Cinnamon French Toast
French toasts make a yummy breakfast especially on a Sunday morning. Most of us love it and make it in our own ways. If you wish to learn a new way to make them, watch this video. The chef has a very interesting way of flavoring the French toast. - 130.977
Sardine French Toast
Looking for a special recipe to make on a Sunday morning? This recipe is a variation of the French toast recipe and can be made very easily. Sardines contain much more calcium than milk and this makes this dish even more special. - 123.159
Strawberries Cheesecake French Toast
French Toast for breakfast is filling and energizing as well and here is one such recipe. Chef David Hu shows how to make French Toast with strawberry cheesecake stuffing and strawberry syrup. Toast surely at its best! - 119.779
Vanilla French Toast
Want to please the wife or the mother of the house? Then make these French toasts with the help of the kids and serve it warm to the mothers to make mother's day just as special! Watch Ken get these French toasts going! - 116.218
Homemade French Toast
Making this homemade French toast is as easy as making a toast itself. A great breakfast dish for kids and loved equally by grown ups. Take a look at the video to see how easy it is to make this morning sweetener. - 102.462
Savory French Toast
French toasts are wonderful but have you ever thought how nice it would have been if there was another version without sugar. You would be surprised to see this video in which Jameela cooks French toast in her own style and makes them savory. These are simply... - 98.4213
Irish Cream French Toast Shooter
When you need a versatile drink that you can enjoy whenever you want, try The French Toast Shooter. Made with Irish Cream, Butterscotch Schnapps and Cinnamon Schnapps, a glass or two is enough to sail you through blissful time. The best thing about this super... - 91.5247
Milanese Panettone French Toast
Looking for a French toast recipe that is not mainstream? Then this video is just the thing for you! Watch to know more! - 84.796
Looking for a great make-ahead brunch recipe? Then you surely need to pick some cues from young Chef Ryan's kitchen. The saintly French toast subbed in milk and eggs make for one irresistible delight that is surely a child's play to make. This savory feeds... - 80.3204
This French Toast is worth trying, if you love to taste something delicious, fresh and exciting! What's more? This recipe for French Toast is wonderfuly simple and you've got something brilliant and exotic on your table! - 42.5083
Spanish French Toast
1) Take a large bowl (large enough to hold the bread) and beat together milk, eggs, granulated sugar, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon in it.
2) In this batter, dip the bread so that it is coated well.
3) In a small bowl, mix together remaining teaspoon of... - 40.3657
Quick Cinnamon French Toast
1) Mix together the skimmed milk, eggs, honey, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt
2) Using a whisk, beat well to mix well and keep aside
3) Into a large skillet, coat the base with cooking oil spray and heat over a medium flame
4) Dip the bread... - 39.8541
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine Splenda,egg, vanilla
extract and cinnamon.
2) Soak bread one slice at a time until saturated with liquid.
3) Cook on a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium/high heat until lightly browned, approximately 2-3 minutes on... - 36.2628
Cut the bread slices diagonally so that a single slice will give u two triangles.
Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add milk & sugar. You may also add nutmeg powder, vanilla essence and cinnamon powder. Beat all ingredients well until the mixture turns completely... - 35.4535
Orange French Toast
In shallow bowl beat together the water, 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, and eggs.
Dip French bread slices into juice mixture, then into bread crumbs, coating evenly on both sides.
In skillet cook French bread slices in a small amount of hot cooking... - 35.3704
Orange French Toast
1. Spread 4 bread slices with marmalade. Top with remaining bread slices.
2. In shallow dish, combine eggs, milk and sugar until well blended. Dip sandwiches, one at a time, in egg mixture, coating well.
3. Then fry in hot butter, in small skillet, until... - 33.6256
Fruited French Toast
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup syrup.
In bowl combine reserved pineapple syrup, eggs, salt, and coconut extract.
Dip bread slices into egg mixture.
Cook on lightly greased griddle till golden.
Heat pineapple slices on griddle.
Top each piece of toast with... - 32.9647
Quick French Toast
1) Mix together the milk and the egg whites
2) Dip the bread slices till soaked in the mixture
3) Onto a frying non stick pan set over medium heat, fry the slices till evenly browned on both sides
4) Serve the slices warm with yogurt - 31.99
Beat the eggs lightly in a small bowl.
Pour the milk into another small bowl.
In a heavy skillet, melt the butter until hot.
Dip the bread slices first into the milk, then into the beaten eggs.
Saute, turning once, until both sides are golden brown.
Sprinkle... - 31.6882
1. Boil the milk and add half the sugar.
2. Beat eggs and mix with milk.
3. Add vanilla.
4. Soak slices of bread in the mixture for half an hour.
5. Shallow fry to golden brown. Turn over, fry the other side. Serve hot with sugar sprinkled on top. - 31.2877
Made this for Cherie’s breakfast this morning. Simple, fast and tasty. Another variation could be spreading the egg on only one side, frying it, then spreading some cheese and onions on the egg side, covering it with another toast, egg side inside and... - 27.6171
Oven French Toast
Beat together lightly the eggs, milk, salt and nutmeg.
Dip both sides of each piece of bread in egg mixture.
Place in a greased, shallow baking pan and drizzle melted butter over bread.
Bake at 500Â° F for 7 minutes per side or until brown. - 27.4803
Easy French Toast
In medium bowl, beat eggs with a fork until blended. Add milk, sugar, salt and nutmeg and beat with a fork to combine. In a skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Dip bread slices in egg mixture and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 1 to 2 minutes... - 25.8493
Beat eggs until mixed; add salt and milk.
Heat butter or margarine in frying pan.
Using fork,dip each bread slice into egg mixture for thor-ough moistening.
Fry until golden brown, turn-ing once.
Dust with cinnamon, and serve with syrup, jam, butter or... - 23.1275
Whole Wheat French Toast With Quick Berry Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in the strawberries and raspberries. Microwave for 5 minutes until hot and soft.
2. Take out the bowl from the microwave and add in the sugar free instant strawberry gelatin. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl add in... - 0