- » Quick French Bread Stick
Quick French Bread Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Quick French Bread Stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Quick French Bread Stick recipes.
Quick French Toast
1) Mix together the milk and the egg whites
2) Dip the bread slices till soaked in the mixture
3) Onto a frying non stick pan set over medium heat, fry the slices till evenly browned on both sides
4) Serve the slices warm with yogurt - 32.3004
Strata With Dried Plum, Bacon And French Bread
Leftover bread can never be a pain with recipes that make good use of them. Chef Dave shows how to make Dried Plum and Bacon Strata using leftover French bread, plum and bacon along with some simple seasonings. Ideal for breakfast or brunch! - 104.755
1) Use the flat of a knife, to crush garlic with salt on a board. Alternately, use a wooden spoon, inside a salad bowl.
2) Add butter or margarine.
3) Slice the loaf and spread garlic butter on each slice.
4) Put on a baking dish by... - 38.0868
You May Also Like!
Fish And Shellfish
Spread fish sticks with tartar sauce.
Arrange fish and potatoes on a large metal platter or baking sheet and bake at 400Â° F for 10 minutes.
Add onion rings and clams to platter and continue baking another 10 minutes. - 25.8621
Whole Wheat French Toast With Quick Berry Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in the strawberries and raspberries. Microwave for 5 minutes until hot and soft.
2. Take out the bowl from the microwave and add in the sugar free instant strawberry gelatin. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl add in... - 0
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine Splenda,egg, vanilla
extract and cinnamon.
2) Soak bread one slice at a time until saturated with liquid.
3) Cook on a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium/high heat until lightly browned, approximately 2-3 minutes on... - 34.6936
Made this for Cherie’s breakfast this morning. Simple, fast and tasty. Another variation could be spreading the egg on only one side, frying it, then spreading some cheese and onions on the egg side, covering it with another toast, egg side inside and... - 26.0517
Cut the bread slices diagonally so that a single slice will give u two triangles.
Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add milk & sugar. You may also add nutmeg powder, vanilla essence and cinnamon powder. Beat all ingredients well until the mixture turns completely... - 35.403
Vanilla French Toast
Want to please the wife or the mother of the house? Then make these French toasts with the help of the kids and serve it warm to the mothers to make mother's day just as special! Watch Ken get these French toasts going! - 116.241
Light & Crusty French Bread
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over water and let stand for about 5 minutes to soften.
Stir in salt.
Then mix in flour in 1 of the following ways.
With a heavy-duty mixer and dough hook.
Add 5 cups of the flour, 1 cup at a time, beating on medium speed until... - 32.1917
Combine milk, butter and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
Remove pan from heat and add the flour all at once.
Whisk vigorously for a few moments, then return the pan to medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until the batter has thickened and... - 38.656
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, brown the sausage.
Remove to a cutting board and slice into 1/2" pieces.
Return to the pan and add the onions, apples and 2 tablespoons stock.
Saute for 5 minutes, or until the onions and apples are... - 47.9482
Creme Brulee French Toast
Chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make a quick and easy French Toast with a "Creme Brulee Twist!" - 124.963