- » Quick Fish Pie
Quick Fish Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick fish pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick fish pie recipes.
Tuna, Artichoke And Mushroom Pot Pie
This Tuna Artichoke and Mushroom Pot Pie is simply fabulous ! Try out this amazingly irresisitible tuna and artichoke casserole with crumbly buttermilk biscuits right away for your family meal and tell me what you think about the dish ! Your suggesions for... - 49.0446
Quick-and-easy Tuna Pot Pie
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add carrots, onion, and celery and saute until onion is translucent.
Sprinkle vegetables with flour and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in milk... - 38.3783
Hasty Fish Pie
Put the coley in a saucepan with the water, salt and pepper.
Bring to a simmer, then poach gently until tender.
Drain the fish, reserving the liquid to make the parsley sauce (half milk, half water), if you like.
Flake the fish.
Melt the butter in a frying... - 37.9613
You May Also Like!
Savory Fish Pie
Tie peppercorns, tarragon and bay leaf in cheesecloth.
Place in a large saucepan with fillets and onions.
Cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer until onions are tender.
Drain; reserve 3/4 cup stock.
Arrange fish and onions in 2-quart oblong... - 42.658
Quick Anchovy Puffs
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Mash the anchovies and blend them into the pastry mixture
3) Roll out the mixture to a thickness of 1/4-inch.
4) Cut the mixture tinto squares, or any other preferred shape.
5) On an... - 29.1259
Crumb-coated Baked Fish
1. Pour water into a pie plate. Dip fish fillets in water to moisten both sides; shake off excess liquid. Shake fish in coating mix.
2. Place fish, skin-side down, on a microwave rack in a 12" x 7" baking dish. Arrange fish with thicker portion toward outside... - 20.3438
1.Apply lemon juice on every fillet and season with salt and pepper.
2.Roll the fillets and put a sprinkling of dill.
3.Take a 9 inch(22.5 cm) pie plate or quiche dish; put the fillets in it.
4.Whisk eggs and milk together and once done... - 34.1183
Fish In Beer Batter
Preheat 10-inch browning dish at HIGH for 4 minutes.
In pie plate beat together egg yolk, biscuit mix, beer, and salt till smooth.
Pat fish with paper toweling to dry- Dip fish in batter to coat both sides.
Add oil to preheated browning dish.
Cook... - 33.4526
Szechwan Fish Rolls
If made ahead and refrigerated, let egg wrappers reach room temperature (they tear when cold).
Cut fish into 1/4 by 1-inch pieces; gently combine in a bowl with green onion, ginger, salt, pepper, salad oil, sesame oil, sherry, and cornstarch.
Beat egg white... - 43.4514
Topsy Turvy Tuna Lemon Pie
Heat oven to 400°.
Grease an 8-inch round shallow casserole.
Arrange lemon slices in bottom of dish.
Mix tuna, onion, green pepper, crumbs, mustard, lemon juice, catsup and egg; spread over lemon slices.
Top with cheese slices.
With a fork, stir milk into... - 38.7749
Crumbed Oven Fried Fish
1. Adjust the oven rack to slightly above the middle of the oven, and preheat the oven to 500°F. Put the milk into a shallow bowl or pie plate, and stir in the salt. Mix the bread crumbs with the paprika on a plate or a sheet of wax paper. Dip the fish... - 26.3615
Tuna Pocket Sandwich
Here is a low fat sandwich that your kids will devour. Tuna pocket sandwich is attractively shaped like a pie and can be served as a lunch as well as a side dish. Tuna is a healthy meat option and this sandwich is a protein rich sandwich with some equally... - 92.7176
1. Place the flour in a shallow bowl or pie plate.
2. In a large skillet, warm the oil over high heat. Working quickly, lightly dredge each piece of fish in the flour and add to the skillet. Fry until golden brown, about 1 1/2 minutes per side. Transfer the... - 36.1712
Quick Fish Pie Recipes By Category