- » Quick Fish
Quick Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick fish recipes.
All Purpose Quick Fish Court Bouillon
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, bring 2 1/2 quarts (2 1/2 liters) of cold water to a rapid boil.
2) Add the fish and rest of the ingredients except salt.
3) Stir well, taste the bouillon and add the salt to taste.
4) Place the lid, bring up the... - 41.1963
Quick Smoked Fish Pate
1) To make a textured pare, put all the ingredients in a bowl and use your hands to mix together well.
2) Put the mixture in a container and chill till it is required.
3) In order to make a smooth pate, mix together all the ingredients with a hand... - 36.4779
Quick Bake Fish
Mix salt, pepper, and mustard.
Add Worcestershire sauce and milk.
Dip fish in milk mixture, then in crushed cereal flakes.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Drip salad oil over pieces.
Bake in a hot oven of 450°F for 15-20 min., or until tender, but juicy. - 34.3206
Quick Fish Dinner In A Skillet
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain.
2. Melt the butter in a large skillet. Add the zucchini and squash. Top with the fish fillets and arrange the potatoes around the edge.
3. Sprinkle with the salt, pepper, and dill. Cover... - 28.8187
You May Also Like!
Quick Sauces To Serve With Fish
Quick Sauces To Serve With Fish add great taste to the fish recipe. Quick Sauces To Serve With Fish gets its flavor from milk and white sauce. - 34.5448
Quick Fish Broth
Heat oil in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, celery and mushrooms; saute until mushrooms darken and onion is tender.
Add clam juice, water, wine, thyme and bay leaf.
Bring to a simmer; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
Line a... - 36.9951
Quick Party Fish Cakes
1) Prepare the parsley sauce as per package directions with 1/2 pint milk.
2) Stir in the fish and potato, mix thoroughly.
3) Transfer the mixture on a plate and allow to cool.
4) Shape the mixture into 12 fish cakes on a floured board.
5) Dredge the... - 40.3181
Quick Fish Sandwich
Prepare fish according to package directions.
Butter rolls and toast.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Serve with fish sandwiches.
Makes 6 servings. - 34.5224
Quick Mushroom Stuffing For Fish
1) Take a bowl and place all the ingredients in it.
2) Lightly toss them to mix well.
3) Use as a stuffing for fish. - 36.9137
Quick Fish Chowder
Thaw frozen fish fillets.
Cut fish into bite-size pieces; set aside.
In a 2-quart casserole combine frozen hashed brown potatoes, water, and chopped onion.
Micro-cook, covered, till vegetables are tender, 6 to 7 minutes.
Do not drain.
Blend condensed cream of... - 45.854
Quick Italian Fish Bake
Arrange frozen fish portions in greased 13Vix-8 3/4x1 3/4-inch baking dish.
Combine spaghetti sauce, water, and thyme; spread over fish portions.
Bake fish at 400Â° for 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese; return to oven for 5 minutes more.
Pass additional... - 30.4536
Quick Fish Stock
1. Scrape as much flesh from skeleton as possible
2. Poach in 4 cups of boiling water, salt and vinegar for 1 minute and
remove bones. Cool it and reserve liquid
3. If there is any flesh on the skeleton, pull it off and reserve it
4.... - 32.1152
Quick & Easy Fish Stock
Wash the fish trimmings and break up the bones.
Cover them with cold water, add salt and bring slowly to simmering point.
Add the other ingredients and simmer gently for no longer than 40 min.
Strain and use the same day, if possible. - 30.7332
Louisiana Style Fish Cakes With Quick Remoulade Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking pan with foil. Place the flounder on the pan and brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Bake until opaque throughout, about 8 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
2 Meanwhile, coarsely chop the scallions.
3 In a... - 40.5298
Quick Fish Recipes By Category