- » Quick Fillet
Quick Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick fillet recipes.
Fillet Of Sole With Lemon Caper Butter And Seared Spinach
Heat a saute pan large enough for both pieces of fish over high heat.
Add the olive oil, then the fish, and saute about 3 minutes per side.
Remove the fish and set aside.
With the heat still on high, add the chicken broth and reduce by half.
Turn off the heat... - 44.2888
1) In a 20 cm (8-inch) square microwave safe dish. Put in the butter and almonds.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes; stir once.
3) Coat the fillets in butter- almond mixture and line in same dish.
4) Spoon over the almonds and butter on top of... - 41.4333
Fillet Of Sole With Asparagus
Mix together cornstarch, soy, and the 2 teaspoons salad oil.
Stir in fish and mix until evenly coated.
Place wok over medium-high heat.
When wok is hot, add 2 tablespoons of the oil.
When oil is hot, add fish and gently stir-fry until golden (about 2 to 3... - 38.9465
Beef Fillet Curry With Couscous
Rub 1 tablespoon of the curry paste over beef.
Cook beef in large heated oiled nonstick pan, uncovered, until browned all over and cooked as desired.
Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
Add remaining paste and onion to same pan; cook, stirring, until onion... - 38.6315
Fillet Of Sole Wrapped In Spinach
1. Dot each fillet with butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and fold in half crosswise.
2. Put fillets in a steamer and cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Remove and cool slightly.
3. When fillets are cool enough to handle, wrap each in a spinach leaf. Secure leaf... - 27.1099
Baked Fillet Of Sole
Place sole (thawed and patted dry on paper towels) in a shallow baking dish and cover with soup.
Sprinkle with cheese, dot with butter, and bake 30 minutes at 375Â° F. - 18.2773
Quick Fillet Recipes By Category