- » Quick Easy Steak Soup
Quick Easy Steak Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick easy steak soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick easy steak soup recipes.
Easy Swiss Steak With Mushroom Soup
Pound steak; cut into serving-size pieces.
In skillet, brown steak in shortening; pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour 30 minutes or until tender.
Stir occasionally. - 30.1286
You May Also Like!
Quick Swiss Steak
Combine flour and seasonings; pound into steak with meat hammer or edge of heavy saucer.
In large frying pan, brown steak in shortening; pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour 15 minutes or until tender.
Stir occasionally. - 32.0657
Quick And Easy Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup
If you are looking for a soup that is superbly warm and satisfying for a cold, wintry evening, this is it. In this recipe video, Betty demonstrates how to whomp up this lip-smacking comfort soup at home with steak cubes, veggies and spices. It’s deep color,... - 104.465
Quick Beef Soup
Here is a Quick Beef Soup for the last minute preparations. You can rely on this Quick Beef Soup for last minute rush, provided that you have all the ingredients ready. Check out the recipe of Quick Beef Soup. - 38.2859
Casserole Of Steak
Casserole Of Steak is easy to cook main dish. If you like herb flavored meat dish then try out this Casserole Of Steak recipe. - 30.9239
Ellie's Chinese Stew (round Steak Orientate)
Cut steak In strips 3/4 inch wide and coat with flour.
Salt and pepper lightly.
Brown in oil.
Add soup, water and soy sauce.
Cover and simmer for about 1 hour, or until tender, adding water as necessary
Add green pepper and water chestnuts during last 5... - 36.0854
Lemon Veal Steak
Rub meat with garlic.
Cut meat into 3/8 inch slices.
In a large frying pan, melt butter, then brown meat quickly.
Remove from heat, and squeeze juice of one lemon slice over all the meat.
Season with salt and paprika.
Arrange onion and tomato slices over the... - 40.1235
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion in drippings until browned.
2) Stir in the flour, stewed steak, tomato puree, water and paprika pepper.
3) Simmer over a low heat for 15 minutes.
4) Ladle the Quick Goulash in soup bowls and serve piping hot,... - 36.2448
Simple Salisbury Steak
1. Into large bowl, tip in 1/4 cup soup.
2. Add the beef, bread crumbs, onion and egg to the bowl.
3. Mix thoroughly.
4. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape each portion into a thick patty.
5. In a large frying pan, heat the oil over... - 41.7889
1. In a large, deep skillet or a wok, heat half the oil over high heat.
2. When hot, add the beef strips and stir-fry them until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Use a slotted spoon to remove the meat onto a platter. Keep aside.
4. Reduce heat and... - 45.5125