- » Quick Easy Shepherd Pie
Quick Easy Shepherd Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick easy shepherd pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick easy shepherd pie recipes.
Quick Old Fashioned Shepherd S Pie
1. Layer the turkey, chicken or beef with the frozen vegetable mix and onion in a 2-quart microwave-safe dish.
2. Combine the soup, milk, sherry or water, tarragon and pepper in a bowl, blending well. Pour the liquid over the vegetable layer. Arrange the hash... - 34.2876
Quick Shepherd's Pie
Preheat oven to 400°F In a medium bowl place beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg, water, Worcestershire sauce and black pepper; mix with hands until combined.
In a 9-inch pie plate press meat mixture over bottom and up sides to the rim, forming a shell.
Bake... - 44.5047
Quick Shepherd's Pie
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 170C/ and conventional 190C/gas 5.
2) Peel the potatoes and chop them into equal sized pieces.
3) Take a medium sauce pan and place the chopped potatoes in it covering with cold water mixed with a... - 44.8502
Shepherd's Pie Casserole
Shepherd'S Pie Casserole has a Luscious taste. The beef and potatoes give the Shepherd'S Pie Casserole Implausible taste. Must catch it - 41.7644
Combine meat with enough leftover gravy and condiment sauce to moisten well and hold mixture together.
Turn meat into baking dish; pat level.
Combine mashed potatoes, onion, egg, salt and pepper.
Cover meat with potato mixture, and smooth.
Dot with butter or... - 35.0426
Mini Turkey Shepherd's Pie
A great, quick, simple, easy way to use up some Turkey, vegetable, potato and gravy leftovers from the big feast, Thanksgiving or otherwise. - 111.904
Shepherd's Pie And Baked Berries And Cream
Having guests over and looking for some quick menu tips. Here is a shepherd's pie and baked berries and cream recipe that is not only quick and easy, it's taste and presentation will blow away your guests and you will end up with culinary compliments. Watch... - 108.198
Creamed Shepherd S Pie
Form beef into 4 patties and place on rack in broiling pan; broil, turning once, until meat is rare, about 5 minutes.
Remove from broiler and set aside.
Spray 2-quart flameproof casserole with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In 12-inch... - 38.9003
Butter Shepherd's Pie
1. Generously grease a large (8-cup or 3-quart) baking dish or casserole.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil.
3. Add and sauté onion till soft and transparent.
4. Crumble in the beef and add gravy or quick... - 45.4048
Combine Basic Beef Mixture in large pan with sauces and vegetables.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until pie filling thickens slightly, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Spoon pie filling into... - 31.9279
Turkey Cottage Pie
1) In a bowl, blend the golden onion soup mix with water.
2) Preheat the oven at 375 degrees C.
3) Take a 2-quart... - 47.7408
Hors D'oeuvre Pie
Hearty, filling and extremely tasty, this Hors d'Oeuvre Pie is sure to satisfy even the biggest of appetites. This quick and simple to make recipe is all here to feast on; so give this Hors d'Oeuvre Pie a try! - 40.5658
Saucy Mushrooms In Cheese-pastry Shells
Simple yet delicious this Saucy Mushrooms In Cheese-Pastry Shells is more than just a snack; the exciting combination of flavors is sure to leave your mouth watering. Use this quick and easy to make recipe to try your own homemade Saucy Mushrooms In... - 37.6888
Chilled Canape Pie
Hearty, filling and extremely tasty, this Chilled Canape Pie is sure to satisfy even the biggest of appetites. This quick and simple to make recipe is all here to feast on; so give this Chilled Canape Pie a try! - 43.2678
Spicy Pot Roast
Use a Dutch oven, deep-well cooker, roasting pan or any large, heavy, covered kettle.
Melt fat and brown roast thoroughly on all sides.
Turn with spatula, rather than fork, which would pierce meat and allow juices to escape.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add... - 42.8626
Why not try this Plain Pastry? I am sure that you'll soon get hooked to it, just as I did. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Plain Pastry to believe it! - 34.868