- » Quick Easy Sauce
Quick Easy Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick easy sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick easy sauce recipes.
Quick And Easy Mayo Steak Sauce
When we think of steak sauce we rarely think of cold mayonnaise based steak sauce, but why not? It's fantastic on roast beef sandwiches then why not on a steak? Mayonnaise + salty + spicy + acidic + herby = awesome steak sauce! Chef John combines mayonnaise... - 121.701
Quick Easy Pork And Shrimp Egg Rolls With Homemade Duck Sauce
If you are super hungry and craving for delicious eggrolls like those you get at your favorite Chinese takeout joint, this quick eggroll recipe is just what you need. It is amazingly easy and can be made as quickly as in 4 minutes. So instead of picking up... - 119.491
Easy Cranberry Sauce
We can't really do with or without Cranberry Sauce, can we? Nope! Learn how to make this easy recipe in this video. Besides, the Holidays are almost here and you will need it for most of your dishes! - 116.36
Homemade Cranberry Sauce-- Quick And Easy
Homemade cranberry sauce just makes the canned stuff look so sad. That fresh taste of sweetened cranberries with a hint of fresh squeezed orange juice and pomegranate is a joy to the taste buds. Pass the turkey! - 114.722
Easy Thai Pork Meatballs Sauce
Chef Kai shows us how to make the serving sauce for the pork meat balls. It is easy to make and it is the perfect way to start experimenting with the elements of Thai cuisine. And remember to add cornstarch for thickening. Bon Appetit! - 111.728
Quick Fruit Salad With Whisky Sauce
Have you tried serving some whisky sauce with fruit salad and French croutons? In this video, the chef makes this preparation. Watch the video to learn how beautifully the sauce goes with the salad. - 108.914
Quick And Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce
If you are a pizza fan and like making your own pizzas at home, having a large bottle of ready-to-use pizza sauce in your refrigerator is a must. This recipe is a fast and tasty base for whatever wonderfully creative toppings you decide to put on your pizza... - 107.277
Quick And Easy Tart And Tangy Tartar Sauce
What better way to give your grilled meats the blue-ribbon flavor than add a dollop of tart-tangy condiment like tartar. Betty’s tartar sauce packs in the right amount of kick and is a surefire winner in all parties, potlucks or even a casual dinner meal... - 107.276
Betty's Quick Tip 93--how To Make White Sauce
White sauce is also known as Béchamel sauce, is used in a variety of dishes and is the base for many sauces. It is so easy to prepare White Sauce. You can always add cheese to it, to give a better flavor. - 105.591
Quick And Easy Instant Salsa
Be it a treat for the big game or just a casual afternoon snack, instant salsa can just double up your eating experience manifold. Betty's version of tasty salsa is so easy and quick and deliciously simple to make. A low-fat filler, this zingy, satisfying... - 105.257
Quick And Easy Baked Chicken Tenders With Sauce
Why order a takeout when you can make your own flavor-packed fare at home, in just 30 minutes? Betty whomps up a finger-licking good crispy chicken tenders in spicy-sweet sauce. It’s simple enough for weeknight cooking and a delicious enough to serve to... - 105.068
Quick Pan Sauce For Steak
Nothing dresses up a great steak like a great simple sauce, but most people never think about doing it. But this one is so quick and easy, you'll wonder why they don't. - 103.247
Easy Pizza Dough And Pizza Sauce
Decorate your own pizza and get creative! To make the pizza the dough and sauce need to be right! So find the recipe here by watching this video! - 94.6806
Quick And Simple Dipping Sauce
1. In a small, add sour cream, and sweet chilli sauce. Mix to combine.
2. Spread little sweet chilli sauce on top.
3. Serve dipping sauce with fresh carrots. - 94.1467
Quick And Easy Homemade Applesauce - Part 1
You don't have to ditch your diet to binge into desserts. With this homemade applesauce recipe, even you can enjoy your favorite baked desserts at home, sans the unwanted calories. It's so simple and easy to make that you won't mind trashing the can of canola... - 87.3259
Quick And Easy Homemade Applesauce - Part 2
Eating healthy doesn't mean that you miss out on your much loved breads and buns. But how? Simple, just substitute the cooking fat with homemade applesauce and enjoy a low-fat treat. This video presents an extremely simple recipe of this sumptuous applesauce... - 87.1759
Quick And Easy No Roux Cheese Sauce
If you're not confident making a roux for a cheese sauce then this recipe is meant for you! There are times when you just want to spend as little time as possible in the kitchen. Making a cheese sauce may not be the easiest for a beginner because you do need... - 83.6647
Easy Satay Sauce
Tongue tickling satay sauce can lend the right flavor to your Thai dishes. Just follow the video to learn how to prepare this treat at home without much toil. The traditional flavors makes it a must try at home to surprise everyone with the exotic Thai touch... - 82.2369
Quick And Easy Chili Sauce
Learn to make the Quick and Easy chili sauce that can make a big difference to the taste of your dishes. Enjoy making it at home , under the guidance of an expert chef. - 48.6018
Quick And Easy Chili Sauce
1. In an electric blender, put in the tomatoes and puree them
2. Mix into it all the rest of the ingredients, except cider vinegar
3. Put this mixture into a saucepan and heat it untill it begins to bubble
4. Stir in constarch paste and ontinue to heat... - 48.3806
Quick And Easy Salmon Steaks With Watercress Sauce
Oven Steam Method: On lightly oiled large piece of foil, arrange salmon in single layer.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, and pepper to taste.
Fold foil over salmon and seal; place on baking sheet.
Bake in 400°F/ 200°C oven for about 15 minutes or until fish is... - 43.5533
Easy Bordelaise Sauce
1. In a ceramic glazed saucepan, melt the butter.
2. Add diced onions and saute until soft and golden.
3. Stir in flour and cook until frothy.
4. Gradyally add bouillon, stirring constantly to make a smooth.
5.Stir in cooking wine, crushed garlic... - 38.3242
Easy Cranberry Sauce
1. In a medium size saucepan (2-quart), combine the ingredients.
2. Place the pan over a medium high flame and bring to a boil, stirring all the while.
3. Lower the heat and let the berries simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until they... - 37.7006
Easy & Quick Tomato Sauce
Melt the butter with the olive oil in a wide, shallow pan.
Cook the onions gently until they are soft and golden.
Stir in the remainder of the ingredients and simmer oyer low heat for 30 minutes.
Put the sauce through a food mill ana adjust the seasoning. - 37.0942
Easy And Quick Hollandaise
In a small saucepan, dissolve cornstarch in water.
Add broth mix.
Stir over medium heat until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Stir in margarine until melted.
Add mayonnaise; stir until blended.
Add lemon juice and hot sauce; stir to combine.
Divide evenly. - 35.2111
Easy Chocolate Sauce
1) In a saucepan, mix together cocoa, butter, corn syrup, sugar and water.
2) Heat the coca mixture to boil for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
3) Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
4) Stir in vanilla.
5) Serve as desired, goes well on... - 34.0678
Quick And Easy Oriental Sauce
1.Take a small saucepan, add in all the ingredients.
2. Heat the saucepan to warm the mixture, but do not boil.
3. Let simmer for about 3 minutes to allow the flavors to infuse.
4. Serve immediately. - 34.0159
Hollandaise Sauce Quick And Easy
Mix all ingredients well.
Serve at room temperature or slowly warm.
Careful not to get too hot or the mayonnaise will break. - 33.7969
Easy Basic White Sauce
1. Melt butter or margarine over low heat in medium-size, heavy saucepan. Watch it, as it should just melt not bubble and turn brown. (We like a wooden spoon for stirring.)
2. Have the flour, salt and pepper measured and ready. Stir quickly into melted... - 33.2792
Quick And Easy Chili With Tomato Sauce
In 5-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, brown ground beef, onions and bell pepper; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 32.8012
Quick And Easy Barbecue Sauce
1. Saute onion and garlic in vegetable oil. Add cumin and cayenne, and simmer 20 minutes.
2. Transfer onion-garlic mixture to a bowl, scraping the pan with a spatula to get all the spiced oil. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3. Brush over meat... - 32.4241
Quick N Easy Barbecue Sauce
1. In a bowl or a container combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Use to baste grilled or broiled chicken, frankfurters, hamburgers as well as many other meats. - 32.2744
Quick And Easy Spaghetti Sauce
To thaw frozen beef starter, in 2-quart saucepan combine frozen meat mixture and 1/4 cup water.
Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes; break up meat mixture with fork.
Stir in tomato sauce, oregano, worcestershire, sugar, basil, garlic powder, 1/4... - 32.2608
Easy Microwaved White Sauce
1) In a medium microwave proof bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the flour and salt and blend into the butter to make a paste.
3) Gradually stir in milk until smooth.
4) Place in the microwave and cook for about 4... - 30.8506
Easy Jam Sauce
1) Into a saucepan, add in the jam, water and lemon juice.
2) Let the mixture come to a boil. Allow it boil for another 2 to 3 minutes.
3) If required, strain the mixture.
4) Heat the Jam Sauce before serving.
5) Jam Sauce goes well with... - 29.4864
Easy Fluffy Omelette Sauce
1 Thoroughly drain the tomatoes.
2 In top part of double boiler, put the tomato pulp.
3 In a small bowl, mix cornstarch in the liquid, stirring well.
4 Blend in to the mixture in the double boiler and cook until... - 29.3566
Quick & Easy Basting Sauce
Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Use sauce immediately, or store it in the refrigerator till needed.
Use to baste burgers, steaks, chops, ka-bobs during broiling. - 29.1757
Quick And Easy Fresh Apple Sauce
In a blender container combine apples, honey, lemon juice and cinnamon.
Process until smooth.
Into a serving dish pour applesauce. - 28.2427
Quick And Easy Mock Hollandaise Sauce
1) In the top of a double boiler, place mayonnaise.
2) Add hot water to blend, by stirring until heated through.
3) Stir in lemon juice.
4) Serve the sauce by pouring over broccoli, asparagus or other vegetables. - 27.7927