- » Quick Easy Sauce
Quick Easy Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick easy sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick easy sauce recipes.
Homemade Cranberry Sauce- Quick And Easy
Homemade cranberry sauce just makes the canned stuff look so sad. That fresh taste of sweetened cranberries with a hint of fresh squeezed orange juice and pomegranate is a joy to the taste buds. Pass the turkey! - 111.251
Quick Fruit Salad With Whisky Sauce
Have you tried serving some whisky sauce with fruit salad and French croutons? In this video, the chef makes this preparation. Watch the video to learn how beautifully the sauce goes with the salad. - 107.359
Quick And Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce
If you are a pizza fan and like making your own pizzas at home, having a large bottle of ready-to-use pizza sauce in your refrigerator is a must. This recipe is a fast and tasty base for whatever wonderfully creative toppings you decide to put on your pizza... - 107.255
Quick And Easy Tart And Tangy Tartar Sauce
What better way to give your grilled meats the blue-ribbon flavor than add a dollop of tart-tangy condiment like tartar. Betty’s tartar sauce packs in the right amount of kick and is a surefire winner in all parties, potlucks or even a casual dinner meal... - 105.653
Quick Pan Sauce For Steak
Nothing dresses up a great steak like a great simple sauce, but most people never think about doing it. But this one is so quick and easy, you'll wonder why they don't. - 103.278
Betty's Quick Tip 93--how To Make White Sauce
White sauce is also known as Béchamel sauce, is used in a variety of dishes and is the base for many sauces. It is so easy to prepare White Sauce. You can always add cheese to it, to give a better flavor. - 102.705
Quick And Easy Instant Salsa
Be it a treat for the big game or just a casual afternoon snack, instant salsa can just double up your eating experience manifold. Betty's version of tasty salsa is so easy and quick and deliciously simple to make. A low-fat filler, this zingy, satisfying... - 102.018
Quick And Easy Baked Chicken Tenders With Sauce
Why order a takeout when you can make your own flavor-packed fare at home, in just 30 minutes? Betty whomps up a finger-licking good crispy chicken tenders in spicy-sweet sauce. It’s simple enough for weeknight cooking and a delicious enough to serve to... - 101.868
Easy Cranberry Sauce
We can't really do with or without Cranberry Sauce, can we? Nope! Learn how to make this easy recipe in this video. Besides, the Holidays are almost here and you will need it for most of your dishes! - 100.321
Quick And Simple Dipping Sauce
1. In a small bowl, add sour cream, and about 75 gram of sweet chilli sauce. Mix to combine.
2. Spread little sweet chilli sauce on top.
3. Serve dipping sauce with fresh carrots, chicken nuggets etc. - 98.2178
Easy Pizza Dough And Pizza Sauce
Decorate your own pizza and get creative! To make the pizza the dough and sauce need to be right! So find the recipe here by watching this video! - 94.7011
Quick And Easy Mayo Steak Sauce
When we think of steak sauce we rarely think of cold mayonnaise based steak sauce, but why not? It's fantastic on roast beef sandwiches then why not on a steak? Mayonnaise + salty + spicy + acidic + herby = awesome steak sauce! Chef John combines mayonnaise... - 92.004
Easy Thai Pork Meatballs Sauce
Chef Kai shows us how to make the serving sauce for the pork meat balls. It is easy to make and it is the perfect way to start experimenting with the elements of Thai cuisine. And remember to add cornstarch for thickening. Bon Appetit! - 87.7083
Quick And Easy Homemade Applesauce - Part 1
You don't have to ditch your diet to binge into desserts. With this homemade applesauce recipe, even you can enjoy your favorite baked desserts at home, sans the unwanted calories. It's so simple and easy to make that you won't mind trashing the can of canola... - 85.7667
Quick And Easy Homemade Applesauce - Part 2
Eating healthy doesn't mean that you miss out on your much loved breads and buns. But how? Simple, just substitute the cooking fat with homemade applesauce and enjoy a low-fat treat. This video presents an extremely simple recipe of this sumptuous applesauce... - 85.4635
Quick And Easy No Roux Cheese Sauce
If you're not confident making a roux for a cheese sauce then this recipe is meant for you! There are times when you just want to spend as little time as possible in the kitchen. Making a cheese sauce may not be the easiest for a beginner because you do need... - 83.6291
Easy Satay Sauce
Tongue tickling satay sauce can lend the right flavor to your Thai dishes. Just follow the video to learn how to prepare this treat at home without much toil. The traditional flavors makes it a must try at home to surprise everyone with the exotic Thai touch... - 80.6049
Quick And Easy Chili Sauce
Learn to make the Quick and Easy chili sauce that can make a big difference to the taste of your dishes. Enjoy making it at home , under the guidance of an expert chef. - 49.5967
Quick And Easy Chili Sauce
1. In an electric blender, put in the tomatoes and puree them
2. Mix into it all the rest of the ingredients, except cider vinegar
3. Put this mixture into a saucepan and heat it untill it begins to bubble
4. Stir in constarch paste and ontinue to heat... - 48.6258
Quick And Easy Salmon Steaks With Watercress Sauce
Oven Steam Method: On lightly oiled large piece of foil, arrange salmon in single layer.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, and pepper to taste.
Fold foil over salmon and seal; place on baking sheet.
Bake in 400°F/ 200°C oven for about 15 minutes or until fish is... - 45.0826
Easy Bordelaise Sauce
1. In a ceramic glazed saucepan, melt the butter.
2. Add diced onions and saute until soft and golden.
3. Stir in flour and cook until frothy.
4. Gradyally add bouillon, stirring constantly to make a smooth.
5.Stir in cooking wine, crushed garlic... - 40.1871
Easy Cranberry Sauce
1. In a medium size saucepan (2-quart), combine the ingredients.
2. Place the pan over a medium high flame and bring to a boil, stirring all the while.
3. Lower the heat and let the berries simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until they... - 38.8305
Easy And Quick Hollandaise
In a small saucepan, dissolve cornstarch in water.
Add broth mix.
Stir over medium heat until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Stir in margarine until melted.
Add mayonnaise; stir until blended.
Add lemon juice and hot sauce; stir to combine.
Divide evenly. - 37.3777
Easy & Quick Tomato Sauce
Melt the butter with the olive oil in a wide, shallow pan.
Cook the onions gently until they are soft and golden.
Stir in the remainder of the ingredients and simmer oyer low heat for 30 minutes.
Put the sauce through a food mill ana adjust the seasoning. - 37.1453
Easy Chocolate Sauce
1) In a saucepan, mix together cocoa, butter, corn syrup, sugar and water.
2) Heat the coca mixture to boil for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
3) Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
4) Stir in vanilla.
5) Serve as desired, goes well on... - 36.5307
Easy Basic White Sauce
1. Melt butter or margarine over low heat in medium-size, heavy saucepan. Watch it, as it should just melt not bubble and turn brown. (We like a wooden spoon for stirring.)
2. Have the flour, salt and pepper measured and ready. Stir quickly into melted... - 35.0092
Quick And Easy Barbecue Sauce
1. Saute onion and garlic in vegetable oil. Add cumin and cayenne, and simmer 20 minutes.
2. Transfer onion-garlic mixture to a bowl, scraping the pan with a spatula to get all the spiced oil. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3. Brush over meat... - 34.5409
Quick N Easy Barbecue Sauce
1. In a bowl or a container combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Use to baste grilled or broiled chicken, frankfurters, hamburgers as well as many other meats. - 34.4985
Quick And Easy Chili With Tomato Sauce
In 5-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, brown ground beef, onions and bell pepper; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 34.3518
Quick And Easy Oriental Sauce
1.Take a small saucepan, add in all the ingredients.
2. Heat the saucepan to warm the mixture, but do not boil.
3. Let simmer for about 3 minutes to allow the flavors to infuse.
4. Serve immediately. - 34.1519
Quick And Easy Spaghetti Sauce
To thaw frozen beef starter, in 2-quart saucepan combine frozen meat mixture and 1/4 cup water.
Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes; break up meat mixture with fork.
Stir in tomato sauce, oregano, worcestershire, sugar, basil, garlic powder, 1/4... - 33.6453
Hollandaise Sauce Quick And Easy
Mix all ingredients well.
Serve at room temperature or slowly warm.
Careful not to get too hot or the mayonnaise will break. - 33.5633
Easy Microwaved White Sauce
1) In a medium microwave proof bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the flour and salt and blend into the butter to make a paste.
3) Gradually stir in milk until smooth.
4) Place in the microwave and cook for about 4... - 33.0224
Quick & Easy Basting Sauce
Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Use sauce immediately, or store it in the refrigerator till needed.
Use to baste burgers, steaks, chops, ka-bobs during broiling. - 31.552
Easy Jam Sauce
1) Into a saucepan, add in the jam, water and lemon juice.
2) Let the mixture come to a boil. Allow it boil for another 2 to 3 minutes.
3) If required, strain the mixture.
4) Heat the Jam Sauce before serving.
5) Jam Sauce goes well with... - 30.986
Easy Fluffy Omelette Sauce
1 Thoroughly drain the tomatoes.
2 In top part of double boiler, put the tomato pulp.
3 In a small bowl, mix cornstarch in the liquid, stirring well.
4 Blend in to the mixture in the double boiler and cook until... - 30.4049
Quick & Easy Hot Fudge Sauce
Combine sugar and cocoa in large bowl.
In sauce pan melt butter.
Add sugar/cocoa mixture to melted butter.
Stir in evaporated milk.
Cook for 4 minutes, stirring often.
Stir. - 30.1119
Quick And Easy Fresh Apple Sauce
In a blender container combine apples, honey, lemon juice and cinnamon.
Process until smooth.
Into a serving dish pour applesauce. - 28.3629
Quick And Easy Mock Hollandaise Sauce
1) In the top of a double boiler, place mayonnaise.
2) Add hot water to blend, by stirring until heated through.
3) Stir in lemon juice.
4) Serve the sauce by pouring over broccoli, asparagus or other vegetables. - 28.0944
Easy Horseradish Sauce
This easy horseradish sauce can be made at home to go with meat or fish preparation. Prepared by mixing mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard and milk together to a desired consistency, the easy horseradish sauce is seasoned with black pepper and is best used... - 27.333
Quick-and-easy Beer Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan, stirring well; bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer sauce, uncovered, 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Use sauce to baste beef, chicken, frankfurters, or ribs when grilling. - 24.386
Easy Butterscotch Sauce
Want to make you cake or dessert more delicious then Butterscotch Sauce is all you need. The Butterscotch Sauce is simply divine! Try it! - 23.6051
Easy And Quick Bechamel Sauce
In small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper to taste; cook, whisking, for 1 minute.
Gradually whisk in milk; cook, whisking, until boiling and thickened. - 23.2013
Quick And Easy Tomato Sauce
In 2-cup measure, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cook uncovered, 2 minutes, 30 seconds or until hot, stirring occasionally during last half of cooking time. - 22.6424
Easy And Quick Avocado Sauce
Cut avocado in half; remove pit.
Mash avocado and blend with remaining ingredients in small bowl. - 22.508
Easy Raisin Sauce
Dissolve gravy mix in apple juice, add raisins.
Bring mixture to a boil stirring constantly.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. - 22.0438
Quick And Easy Hot Fudge Sauce
Combine chocolate and butter in 1 -quart glass measure or bowl.
Microwave 2 minutes on high, uncovered, or until chocolate and butter are melted.
Stir in milk.
Add sugar and beat until smooth and creamy.
Add vanilla. - 21.7941
Quick And Easy Cheddar Sauce
In small saucepan combine skim milk and milk powder and heat to just below the boiling point; remove pan from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted. - 21.7657
Quick & Easy White Sauce
1. Heat the butter in a large jug or bowl for 30 sec on Microwave Power HIGH until melted. Stir in the flour then gradually add the milk.
2. Heat for 3 min on Microwave Power HIGH, stirring every minute, until boiling and thickened. Season to taste with salt... - 21.3955
Quick And Easy Mock Hollandaise Sauce
In the top of a double boiler over medium heat, blend hot water with mayonnaise, stirring until thoroughly heated.
Add lemon juice and stir to mix well.
This sauce may be served with broccoli, asparagus, cauliflower or other vegetables. - 20.471
Quick & Easy Oriental Sauce
Mix all the ingredients in a small saucepan and heat until warm, but not boiling.
Simmer for 3 minutes to combine flavors.
Serve warm. - 19.7395
Very Easy Custard Sauce
Follow package directions, but increase milk to 21/2 cups.
Add a dash of nutmeg if desired. - 15.9516
Basil Pesto- Quick & Easy
This Classic Basil Pesto is one of the most versatile and delicious foods ever! It's got fresh basil, pinenuts, parmesan, olive oil, and garlic, and it can be spread on baguette or tossed with pasta. - 0