- » Quick Easy Potato
Quick Easy Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick easy potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick easy potato recipes.
Quick Tortilla With Potato Chips And Onion
When you need a quick weeknight main dish, this could make for a wonderful entry into your a la carte. This video shows how to make quick tortilla with potato chips and onions. It's so simple and easy and requires such basic ingredients that you would bite... - 103.711
Quick And Easy Home Fries
There are many reasons to go out for breakfast or brunch on the weekend. Those perfectly crunchy, crusty, straight-off-the-grill home fries that come along with the eggs are pretty much the reason why very few of us try to duplicate them at home. We just... - 100.11
Quick Baked Potatoes In The Microwave
1. Wash and dry potatoes. With a fork, prick potatoes all over, and put them on a large oven safe plate.
2. With your hands rub oil all over the potatoes.
3. Season it with kosher salt.
4. Place the plate in microwave, and cook on high... - 97.8004
Easy Moroccan Style Potato And Egg Sandwiches
Inspired by Moroccan street food, this luscious potato and egg dish makes for a quick grub on especially hungry evenings. Chef Hermann shares with us a recipe that is truly a breeze to make and is truly satiating. If you are a fan of potatoes or eggs and seek... - 96.372
Aloo Cutlets - Quick & Easy - Potato Patties (masala Burger)
In a mood of making some cutlets. Then do try these for sure. The chef makes the cutlets in Indian Style. If you have guests coming over then these cutlets serve as a good snack. They can be served with tomato sauce or chutney. Watch the video for the quick... - 95.2303
Easy Baked Potato
Enjoy a baked potato for lunch with some filling of choice! You could make your potato as interesting as ever and make it wholesome! Watch this video to make a bake for yourself! - 93.446
Quick And Easy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Looking for a non-fussy recipe to treat your guests? Try making this golden, crispy roasted sweet potatoes Juan Montalvo style and see your roasties disappear fast from the plate. The zestiness of pepper and hint of parsley adds a gamut of flavors to this... - 79.1383
Quick & Easy Vichyssoise
1) Wash and clean the leeks under water so that all the sand and dirt ingrediants are removed.
2) Cut the white part of the leek into cubes. Use the lower third to the green part of the leeks.
3) Peel, cut and chop the potatoes into quarts and... - 42.1918
Easy Skillet French Fries
1. Wash and pare the potatoes.
2. Let them stand in a large bowl of cold water
3. In a large skillet, preheat the Crisco to 360°
4. Rinse and drain the potatoes and then blot them dry with paper toweling
5. Add these to the hot oil. Do... - 34.8504
Quick And Easy Lyonnaise Potatoes
Slice potatoes thinly and evenly .
Pat dry with paper towels.
Arrange half of slices in dish just large enough to accommodate all potatoes being used.
Sprinkle lightly with garlic salt, garlic powder and paprika.
Top with half of dehydrated onion.
Repeat... - 34.1462
Easy Mashed Potatoes
In small saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil.
Remove from heat; add milk.
Add potato flakes all at one time.
Stir several times with fork, just to moisten.
Let stand several minutes.
Serve hot. - 34.0005
Easy Ag Gratin Potato-tomato
The easy potao tomato augratin is a veggie augratin that can be prepared in a microwave. Simply cooked with au gratin potatoes and milk along with sauce mix and butter, the potato tomato au gratin also contains mushrooms. Finished with tomatoes and crouton... - 33.3564
Easy Sour Cream Potatoes
Boil potatoes; remove skin and cube.
Combine half-and-half and sour cream in a large saucepan.
Add Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and potatoes.
Simmer until potatoes are heated through and some of the sauce is absorbed.
Garnish with parsley. - 30.9185
Easy Parmesan Potato Bake
1. Layer potatoes in prepared baking dish. In a large glass measuring cup, combine stock, butter, garlic, salt and pepper; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley.
2. Bake in oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until potatoes are tender and top is... - 28.9942
Quick And Easy Sour Cream Potato Salad
Add dressing to potato mixture and toss lightly.
Allow to stand in icebox 15 minutes before serving on crisp lettuce.
If there is any left over, it is quite as good the second day. - 21.2614