- » Quick Easy Kid Dessert
Quick Easy Kid Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick easy kid dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick easy kid dessert recipes.
Quick And Easy Raspberry Jam
Place berries in kettle; bring to a boil.
Boil for 1 minute.
Add sugar; bring to a boil again.
Boil for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat; beat with mixer for 4 minutes at medium speed.
Pour into jelly glasses; seal with paraffin. - 26.3826
Kids Favorite Chocolate Pudding
1. In a medium saucepan, whisk together sugar and cornstarch; add milk, whisking until smooth. Place over medium heat; cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until mixture comes to a full boil; cook for 15 seconds.
2. Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate chips and... - 26.0782
Quick 'n' Easy Parmesan Muffins
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9 cups of a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, Parmesan, and sugar and whisk until just blended. Add sour cream and egg and stir until just combined.
3. Spoon batter into prepared pan and... - 30.7079
Quick Easy Badam Kulfi
This is a perfect summertime treat for children. It is high in energy and calories, which are very much needed for the ever-active kids. Milk is a great source of calcium and aids in stronger bones and teeth. Almonds (aka badam) are rich in vitamin E and B... - 0
Easy Guacamole And Salsa Dip
This is such a simple recipe which even kids can prepare. Make them watch the video, hand over an avocado to them and see how you will be treated to a nice dip with veggies. - 106.338
Easy Chocolate Pudding For Children
1) Make together the sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt into a bowl
2) Add in the milk and vanilla
3) Place the mixture into a saucepan over the stove and cook over a low to medium heat till thickened
4) Pour into a 9 inch baking dish
5) Place in the... - 38.8076
Perfect Banana Treat
Do you feel really hungry between meals? Try this interesting snack that is just perfect to munch on anytime of the day. Watch the chef prepare this yummy Banana Treat that you are sure going to love. Watch the video now. - 85.8413
Trooty Fruity Dessert
If your fussy child is giving you a tough time, prepare Trooty fruity dessert and see him beaming with delight. Soft texture and pleasant taste makes it a favorite of the children. Kudos to our lil' master chef Luke for his outstanding effort. - 78.0294
Frozen Raw Dessert
How about having a delicious raw vegan frozen dessert? Megan Elizabeth has a super simple but super delicious popsicles recipe. She uses orange juice, strawberry and pineapple to make it. - 97.7408
Almond And Cream Dessert
If you are on search for some dessert ideas for your kid, here we have one for you. It's almond and cream dessert, which is eas to make and can be made by kids themselves. Watch how our little chef makes this dessert and enjoys it too. - 94.4905
Marshmallow And Pineapple Dessert
1. In medium bowl, lightly toss rice with pineapple, cherries, and marshmallows, to combine. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour.
2. Fold in whipped cream just before serving. Top with additional cherries, if desired. - 26.125
Strawberry Angel Dessert
Prepare cake according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine strawberries, glaze and lemon juice.
With serrated knife, cut cake in half horizontally, making two layers.
Spoon two-thirds of strawberry mixture on bottom cake layer.
Top with... - 34.3273
Sweet eggs, does that sound strange to you, don’t just go by the name take a look at the recipe to see how well it turns out. In this video the chef has shown some very simple ideas to make succulent eggs with just 4 ingredients that you probably already... - 66.4864
Royal Chocolate And Nutella Biscuit Cake (lazy Cake)
A no-bake cake fit for royalty as claimed by Blanche, who prepares it and dedicates it to Prince William. If you consider yourself royal enough for this treat then watch the video for the complete recipe. - 99.4426
Quicky Quick Microwave Cake
This cake is so easy it is hard to believe. In 3 minutes it is ready to eat! Soft, fluffy and no one will doubt that it is not baked in the oven. It works well as both a snack and dessert with the right accompaniment. - 0
Quick And Easy No-bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Squares
Looking for a tasty no-bake cookie treat? Then the healthy, tasty, and partly decadent no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookie will make for a satisfying indulgence. Betty's version of these no-bake cookies is quick and easy and makes for a great addition to your... - 97.0774
Eggless Fuit Cake - Quick Christmas Cake
Those who enjoy baking cakes will like this quick recipe. It's an eggless cake so vegetarians will enjoy it. It's a simple but yet a yummy cake. Do check out the video as chef Bhavna shows us this quick and easy recipe. - 106.75
Arabic Coffee Ice Cream With Nutella!
In this video Blanche shows you how to make ice cream using only 4 ingredients! She combines her favorite flavors, Nutella and coffee to create a creamy dessert with the best quality ingredients. - 0
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Strawberries contain a range of nutrients, with vitamin C being prominent. They can be eaten freely as they are very low in calories.
They are also filled with unusual phytonutrient called Phenols that promote your health.
Strawberries' unique phenol... - 38.2277
Quick Baked Strawberry Shortcake
Enjoy a strawberry feast on a summer afternoon.You can make a variety of strawberry desserts & drinks,I am sharing one of my strawberry cake recipe with you. - 36.9492
No Egg Cupcake
1. Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F.
2. Grease a cupcake or muffin tray with butter and flour it lightly. Place cupcake liners in the grooves. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda. Mix well with a... - 0
Guacamole Dip With Tortilla Chips
How about a fruity savory dip to accompany tortilla chips or your favorite grilled food, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Caitlin making a thick dip using avocados and some simple seasonings in few easy steps. Dip in your tortilla chips and enjoy! - 108.188
Quick Rugelach Raisin Crescents
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In food processor combine first 4 ingredients and, using on-off motion, process until nuts are finely chopped; set aside.
2. On work surface cut pie crust into 16 equal wedges. Spoon an equal amount of raisin-nut mixture evenly... - 30.8096
Quick Chocolate Sauce
1) Into a 1 liter bowl, mix the sugar, cocoa and cinnamon
2) Add the cream and corn syrup and mix well
3) Microwave on high for 2 minutes till a gentle simmer and add the butter
4) Add the vanilla and mix well
5) Serve over good vanilla ice... - 40.2189
Quick Cherry Cream Puffs
Quick cherry cream puffs are something that can be made for kids and stored refrigerated for later use. You can try this recipe and make them for kids. These puffs can be packed as a lunch to kids or serve with tea to the adults. - 41.1783
Quick Cake Pops
If you have some leftover sponge cake, you can make the cake pops, original treats that will make any kid happy! - 126.766
Quick Homemade Cherry Jam
Sometimes you end up buying fruits and vegetables in bulk just because they are cheap but in fact you don’t need them. And then you don’t even wish to waste them. For such buyers, we have a quick recipe video. This video is for cherry jam but you can use... - 114.663
I baked this gorgeous chocolate cupcake for myself. - 31.4452
Quick Fruit Cake
Put all the ingredients into a warm mixing bowl (flour first); beat on low speed until combined, then on medium speed for just a few seconds to blend thoroughly but DO NOT OVERMIX.
Transfer to a greased and lined 20 cm/8 inch round cake tin and bake at... - 32.4193
Quick Coffee Cake
1 Combine all coffee cake ingredients, except 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon, in medium mixing bowl; mix well. Divide dough in half; spread half in 9-inch round glass baking dish. Sprinkle Filling over top. Drop remaining dough by teaspoonfuls over Filling... - 37.3839
Quick Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Put the brown sugar and 1/4 cup of the butter in a 10-inch (25-cm) oval dish about 2 inches (5 cm) deep.
Put the dish in the oven for a few minutes until the sugar and butter have melted.
Remove the dish from the oven. - 36.7997
Quick Khoye Ke Ladoo
Ladoos are one of the most popular sweets in India. This preparation is easy, it needs only a couple of ingredients and yet tastes rich and delicious. - 0
Kid's Mousse Chocolate Mousse
Break the chocolate up into a mixing bowl and add the sugar.
Put a little water into a medium sized saucepan and bring to the boil.
Place the mixing bowl on to the saucepan and turn the heat down to very low.
Holding an egg in one hand, tap the middle of the... - 36.3115
Pineapple And Peaches Yogurt Smoothie
This is a smoothie that brings you all the goodness within a tall glass! Have this for breakfast and you exude the freshness that comes with it! See the video on how to make this fantastic smoothie! - 97.7408
Quick Chocolate Cookie Bark
Want a sweet delight which is very easy and you can even take help from your children to make it easier? Chef Tawnya is keeping up with her promise of delivering meals on the rush and as a part of it she shows this quick and easy dessert. She clearly... - 113.475
Dessert Vixen: No Bake Cookies
Take a bowl and put 1/2 cup of cocoa and 2 cups of sugar and mix it.
Take a pan and put 1/2 cup of milk and 125 grams of Margarine.
Once the milk and Margarine has metled together, add the cocoa and sugar from the bowl. Stir it.
Turn the heat and the let the... - 41.3607
Fried Wantons Dessert
This is a great dessert! Easy to make and very delicious! You can serve them as shown in this video or serve them with ice cream. They are crispy, light and not too sweet. Wantons are generally eaten as appetizers, filled with different kinds of meat veggies... - 107.172
Cornflakes Apple Cream Topping
Cornflake apple cream topping is a great delicious and my favourite quick breakfast. Healthy yet tasty dish to relish all-day..! - 33.896
Atta Cashew Halwa
Atta halwa is a very tasty, mouth-watery sweet. Very easy sweet to make quick. Enjoy!! - 40.8457
Easy Bread Pudding
Bread Pudding is one the most versatile desserts eaten all across the world from United Kingdom to Argentina, from United States to Philippines.There is no better way to use stale hard bread. The recipe transforms something unusable into something to die for.... - 0
Quick Frozen Strawberry Souffle
Construct a collar for a 1-quart souffle dish.
Set aside a few pretty berries for decoration.
Puree the rest in a blender, adding honey.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a cup, and set aside to soften for 5 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine gelatin... - 31.9045
Quick Blueberry Crisp
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a medium-size saucepan, mix together blueberries and honey.
In a cup, mix cornstarch and water until blended, and then add to berries.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture bubbles and thickens, about 8... - 35.5536
Quick Strawberry Jam
Quarter strawberries. (If berries are small halve them.) In a medium-size saucepan, cover berries with honey.
Pour lemon juice into a cup, sprinkle gelatin on top, and stir.
Then add to strawberries and honey.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until... - 30.0175
Quick Gelatin Mold
This quick gelatin mold recipe is a perfect dessert for kids prepared in a jiffy. Simply made with flavored gelatin and water along with ice, the gelatin mold is to be chilled before serving. - 27.6686
Quick Strawberry Sundae Sauce
1. In a blender jar with pureeing blades, put together all ingredients; process with on and off until all ingredients are finely chopped.
2. Using a rubber spatula, push ingredients into the blades and pulse; repeat this as needed.
3. Into... - 32.6001
Easy Strawberry Jam
1. Wash cranberries, drain, hull and crush them.
2. If they are very ripe and sweet, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice for every cup of crushed berries.
3. In a large saucepan, mixed together crushed cranberries and sugar; quickly boil to... - 33.2155
A sweet and tasty strawberry sauce. Goes along excellent with Ice Cream! - 25.2022
1. Toss red and green apples with lime juice.
2. Toss apples with oranges, grapes, and strawberries.
3. Combine yogurt, honey, and curry powder.
4. Combine yogurt sauce with fruit. - 37.034
1. Toss together pears, oranges, grapes, apricots, pineapple chunks, maple syrup, gingerroot, and lemon juice.
2. Chill for 1 hour. - 31.4527
Rainbow Fruit Bowl
1. Combine raspberries, blueberries, kiwis, mango, papaya, and mandarin oranges.
2. Combine orange juice, red wine vinegar, honey, and poppy seeds in a jar with a tight lid. Shake until blended.
3. Pour dressing over fruit salad. - 34.861
Fruit Salad With Pineapple-spice Dressing
1. Combine oranges, grapefruit, strawberries, and pear.
2. Combine reserved pineapple juice, white wine or white grape juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a jar with a tight lid. Shake until blended.
3. Toss dressing over fruit.
4. Cover and chill for 45 minutes. - 33.8784
Do you love strawberries and chocolate equally, then here is something that you would love. Pretty sexy for any occasion, this is a dish that will sure spread love and romance. - 115.324
Mixed Fruit Kebab With Chocolate Drizzle
Want to get your children to eat their fruit. Try the kebab method of getting them to skewer them and then eating them with a nice drizzle of chocolate. Alex, Sophie and mum show you how to get this goodness going! - 94.4252
Who doesn't like peaches and cream? This recipes for baked peaches (or nectarines) is so luscious, you can serve it for breakfast to your kids or even as a dessert at a dinner party with the adults. - 115.148
Chocolate-dipped Strawberry Microwave Mug Cake
Prepare your microwavable mug by coating the inside lightly with PAM Original cooking spray.
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Beat egg first with a spoon and mix in other liquid ingredients. Then add dry ingredients and mix until you've removed all the... - 36.1324
Baked Apple (light)
1) Cut the apple in the way and removes the marrow.
2) It has led to the microwaves per 3 minutes.
3) To consume hot.
4) The cinnamon before as after baking can itself be in such a way. - 18.5415
One of the simplest healthy and tasty desserts. - 28.7641
This Blackberry Smoothie is a great drink to beat the heat.Healthy & low on fat, it is one of the best smoothies that I have ever tasted or made.Blackberries taste really nice when mixed with milk. - 29.475
Save left-over fruit juice, syrup from canned fruit. (If syrup is used, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice), Place fresh, canned or frozen fruit in a jar in the refrigerator. When you have 3 to 4 cups, freeze solid in refrigerator trays.
To serve, break into... - 23.4538
Banana Ice Cream
1. Beat the milk into the eggs. Add the honey and mix well.
2. Stir in the vanilla. Fold in the cream and then the banana. Turn into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid about 1 inch from the edges.
3. Turn into a mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Return... - 31.122
Lip-smacking lollies made from protein- and calcium-rich curds and fruits that provide fibre - 37.1433
Strawberry Cooley can be used for topping off any desert and is great for making designs on top of your deserts. check it out all vegan and raw recipes - 25.2408
Paula Deen's Peach Cobbler Recipe that I had tried a while ago. Tastes yummy with a dollop of vanilla ice-cream - 38.2092
Quick Fruit Salad
Quick fruit salad is truly a quickie. I love preparing this for kids, no matter what the occasion is. They too love the flavor of peach pie filling, mandarin oranges and pineapples. Check out the recipe of Royal Anne Cherry Salad. - 23.2611
A fondue can be made salty or sweet both depending on your mood.I usually make fruit fondue with caramel for kids at home.This fondue has a lovely brown color to it & tastes absolutely superb. - 24.351
Quick Lemon Meringue Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the crust, process the graham cracker and almonds together in a food processor.
3) Add the vegetable oil and honey, and pulse with on/off motion till the ingredients have evenly... - 48.7292
Mango And Apple Smoothie
Kids love smoothies and when they are with their favorite fruits, theay are liked more. Here in the video chef Shona tells how to make a yummy smoothie by blending mangoes and apples. - 102.294
Baked apples? Yes…and it seems delicious! A really simple recipe that has cored apples stuffed with raisins. This vegan-style recipe is sweet all the way through. Watch and try it yourself. - 98.8188
Pear And Ice Cream Flan
1) In the flan, fill with scoops of the chocolate ice cream
2) Layer in neatly the pear slices
3) Serve immediately - 27.6094
Apple Milk Shake
in a blender put small chopped apples,sugar,milk and blend till smooth.
then put in a glass and decorate with rasins - 26.9239
Make sure cream is very cold.
Whip all ingredients together until peaks are formed. - 27.4098
Pound Cake Pudding
Wish to cook something special for your folks this weekend? Try out this great dish, Pound Cake Pudding - impressing your friends and family would've never been this easy! - 32.6695
An absolutely refreshing smoothie made with banana & milk.A great summer drink that every one loves. - 24.2973
Caramel Candy Apples
1) Clean and dry apples and put skewer at the stem end.
2) Melt caramels and cream in a double boiler stirring occasionally and the coat apples evenly.
3) Put the apples in a refrigerator tray and chill until hardened.
4) Serve the hardened... - 33.6066
GETTING READY 1) In a blender, place all the ingredients for smoothie. MAKING 2) Blend the mixture until smooth, frothy and thick. ... - 26.6025
Dewberry Frappe is a dessert with a difference. Dewberry juice , lemonade and orange juice all frozen together to give you that ultimate irresistible combination like never before. Enjoy!! - 31.3855
Two Minute Smoothie
Place all ingredients in a blender and whizz smooth. Pour into a tall glass
This makes 1 glass. Measurements are a guideline - you may need more liquid to make up a full glass, depending on the size and juiciness of the fruits and vegetables. - 24.2688
Cut watermelon into cubes & freeze them for at least 2 hours
Grind all ingredients together in a blender.
Serve immediately. - 24.8259
1) In a bowl, whip the cream till stiff
2) Fold in the sliced banana with the vanilla and sugar
3) Soften the chocolate ice cream enough to press in a mould, and cover the mould completely
4) Fill the mould with the whipped cream mixture
5) Freeze till... - 38.0868
Mix the pineapple and cherries.
Mix the lemonade and pineapple juices.
Serve in individual glasses with crushed ice and fruit. - 28.5277
Orange And Ginger-ale Punch
Chill the ginger-ale bottles.
Mix all the ingredients in a big jug.
Serve in individual glasses with crushed ice. - 26.2016
Fruit Ice Cubes
Freeze whole strawberries, grapes, cherries or mint leaves in lemonade as for vegetable ice cubes. - 21.1391
Orange And Strawberry Punch
Squeeze the juice from the oranges and lemons.
Dissolve the sugar in the fruit juice and chill.
Add the soda.
Decorate with strawberries and orange slices and serve. - 32.5111
Chill the cans and ginger-ale bottles.
Mix all the ingredients in a large jug.
Serve in individual glasses and top with ginger-ale ice. - 25.8491
1. Using a small knife cut off one end of the orange and cut round the inside shell and scoop out the flesh.
2. Into the shell at a slight angle insert toothpicks and press a red or a green grape on each one (or you could use strawberries or banana... - 25.0983
1. Beat the cream until stiff and fold in the cocoa powder and sugar.
2. Into ramekin dishes (or pretty little ovenproof bowls) spoon and let it bake in a 400 F/200 C oven for 5-8 minutes. - 26.9787
1. On a plate ay a line of whipped cream on the bottom.
2. On a chocolate wafer spoon on some cream, add another chocolate wafer and more cream and place on the line of cream on the plate.
3. Slowly build up a chocolate log (drizzle with liqueur if you... - 29.8342
Low Fat Berry Pudding
1) Into a bowl, mix together the yogurt, pudding, berries and equal into a blender and blend till smooth
2) Pour into a dish and place in the refrigerator to chill
3) Serve chilled with a garnish of berry of one's choice - 30.9105
Rhubarb And Cream
Mix rhubarb, sweetener and cloves.
Heat in microwave on high for 1 minute.
Place in two small bowls and cover with cream.
You can use whipped cream if you prefer but it will melt unless you let the rhubarb cool considerably. - 32.7651
Add all ingredients into a deep mixing bowl.
Mix with an electric mixer until stiff.
Spoon into 6 ramekins.
Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 4 hours.
Top with whipped cream, optional. - 33.5932
Chocolate Mousse L Orange
Add all ingredients into a deep mixing bowl.
Mix with an electric mixer until stiff.
Spoon into 6 ramekins.
Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 4 hours.
Top with whipped cream, optional. - 34.0026