- » Quick Easy Kid Dessert
Quick Easy Kid Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick easy kid dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick easy kid dessert recipes.
Kids Favorite Chocolate Pudding
1. In a medium saucepan, whisk together sugar and cornstarch; add milk, whisking until smooth. Place over medium heat; cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until mixture comes to a full boil; cook for 15 seconds.
2. Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate chips and... - 25.9327
Quick Easy Badam Kulfi
This is a perfect summertime treat for children. It is high in energy and calories, which are very much needed for the ever-active kids. Milk is a great source of calcium and aids in stronger bones and teeth. Almonds (aka badam) are rich in vitamin E and B... - 0
Quick 'n' Easy Parmesan Muffins
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9 cups of a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, Parmesan, and sugar and whisk until just blended. Add sour cream and egg and stir until just combined.
3. Spoon batter into prepared pan and... - 30.7946
Super Easy Banana Ice-cream
This was a clever recipe using a bit of a science. Apparently bananas can hold very cool temperatures once frozen – even after blending! This means you can make a soft scoop style ice-cream out of just a few bananas!! Try this yourself, and maybe chuck in a... - 72.9536
Easy Chocolate Pudding For Children
1) Make together the sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt into a bowl
2) Add in the milk and vanilla
3) Place the mixture into a saucepan over the stove and cook over a low to medium heat till thickened
4) Pour into a 9 inch baking dish
5) Place in the... - 38.3921
Quick Bread Pudding
Wanna try out some easy recipes in your newly bought microwave - here is one favorite recipe which everyone is going to enjoy. Cooking bread pudding in your microwave takes only 10 mins. So you save your time and still enjoy a delicious dessert. - 114.701
Easy Banana Dessert
Looking for a fun and easy dessert recipe? You must try this one. The Chef makes grilled Banana. It's really delicious and a big hit with the family. A great way to get your kids to eat banana. - 115.483
Quick Microwave Ryvita Carrot Cake
Quick little video this, done a few microwave cakes before…. but this one uses Ryvita!!! Check it out and give it a try, it’s actually pretty decent. - 100.339
Almond And Cream Dessert
If you are on search for some dessert ideas for your kid, here we have one for you. It's almond and cream dessert, which is eas to make and can be made by kids themselves. Watch how our little chef makes this dessert and enjoys it too. - 94.3707
Sweet eggs, does that sound strange to you, don’t just go by the name take a look at the recipe to see how well it turns out. In this video the chef has shown some very simple ideas to make succulent eggs with just 4 ingredients that you probably already... - 68.0509
Frozen Raw Dessert
How about having a delicious raw vegan frozen dessert? Megan Elizabeth has a super simple but super delicious popsicles recipe. She uses orange juice, strawberry and pineapple to make it. - 99.4034
Trooty Fruity Dessert
If your fussy child is giving you a tough time, prepare Trooty fruity dessert and see him beaming with delight. Soft texture and pleasant taste makes it a favorite of the children. Kudos to our lil' master chef Luke for his outstanding effort. - 78.0592
Marshmallow And Pineapple Dessert
1. In medium bowl, lightly toss rice with pineapple, cherries, and marshmallows, to combine. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour.
2. Fold in whipped cream just before serving. Top with additional cherries, if desired. - 26.1736
Strawberry Angel Dessert
Prepare cake according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine strawberries, glaze and lemon juice.
With serrated knife, cut cake in half horizontally, making two layers.
Spoon two-thirds of strawberry mixture on bottom cake layer.
Top with... - 33.6559
Eggless Fuit Cake - Quick Christmas Cake
Those who enjoy baking cakes will like this quick recipe. It's an eggless cake so vegetarians will enjoy it. It's a simple but yet a yummy cake. Do check out the video as chef Bhavna shows us this quick and easy recipe. - 108.015
Quick And Easy No-bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookie Squares
Looking for a tasty no-bake cookie treat? Then the healthy, tasty, and partly decadent no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookie will make for a satisfying indulgence. Betty's version of these no-bake cookies is quick and easy and makes for a great addition to your... - 100.395
Quick Chocolate Sauce
1) Into a 1 liter bowl, mix the sugar, cocoa and cinnamon
2) Add the cream and corn syrup and mix well
3) Microwave on high for 2 minutes till a gentle simmer and add the butter
4) Add the vanilla and mix well
5) Serve over good vanilla ice... - 39.8096
Quick Baked Strawberry Shortcake
Enjoy a strawberry feast on a summer afternoon.You can make a variety of strawberry desserts & drinks,I am sharing one of my strawberry cake recipe with you. - 38.5358
No Egg Cupcake
1. Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F.
2. Grease a cupcake or muffin tray with butter and flour it lightly. Place cupcake liners in the grooves. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda. Mix well with a... - 0
Kid's Mousse Chocolate Mousse
Break the chocolate up into a mixing bowl and add the sugar.
Put a little water into a medium sized saucepan and bring to the boil.
Place the mixing bowl on to the saucepan and turn the heat down to very low.
Holding an egg in one hand, tap the middle of the... - 36.6051
Quick Rugelach Raisin Crescents
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In food processor combine first 4 ingredients and, using on-off motion, process until nuts are finely chopped; set aside.
2. On work surface cut pie crust into 16 equal wedges. Spoon an equal amount of raisin-nut mixture evenly... - 30.4327
Quick Cherry Cream Puffs
Quick cherry cream puffs are something that can be made for kids and stored refrigerated for later use. You can try this recipe and make them for kids. These puffs can be packed as a lunch to kids or serve with tea to the adults. - 40.6559
Quick Cake Pops
If you have some leftover sponge cake, you can make the cake pops, original treats that will make any kid happy! - 127.991
Quick Fruit Cake
Put all the ingredients into a warm mixing bowl (flour first); beat on low speed until combined, then on medium speed for just a few seconds to blend thoroughly but DO NOT OVERMIX.
Transfer to a greased and lined 20 cm/8 inch round cake tin and bake at... - 31.946
I baked this gorgeous chocolate cupcake for myself. - 33.1749
Quick Coffee Cake
1 Combine all coffee cake ingredients, except 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon, in medium mixing bowl; mix well. Divide dough in half; spread half in 9-inch round glass baking dish. Sprinkle Filling over top. Drop remaining dough by teaspoonfuls over Filling... - 36.7672
Quick Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Put the brown sugar and 1/4 cup of the butter in a 10-inch (25-cm) oval dish about 2 inches (5 cm) deep.
Put the dish in the oven for a few minutes until the sugar and butter have melted.
Remove the dish from the oven. - 36.3186
Dessert Vixen: No Bake Cookies
Take a bowl and put 1/2 cup of cocoa and 2 cups of sugar and mix it.
Take a pan and put 1/2 cup of milk and 125 grams of Margarine.
Once the milk and Margarine has metled together, add the cocoa and sugar from the bowl. Stir it.
Turn the heat and the let the... - 43.0634
Fried Wantons Dessert
This is a great dessert! Easy to make and very delicious! You can serve them as shown in this video or serve them with ice cream. They are crispy, light and not too sweet. Wantons are generally eaten as appetizers, filled with different kinds of meat veggies... - 108.777
Quick Strawberry Sundae Sauce
1. In a blender jar with pureeing blades, put together all ingredients; process with on and off until all ingredients are finely chopped.
2. Using a rubber spatula, push ingredients into the blades and pulse; repeat this as needed.
3. Into... - 32.3064
Atta Cashew Halwa
Atta halwa is a very tasty, mouth-watery sweet. Very easy sweet to make quick. Enjoy!! - 42.2736
Quick Chocolate Cookie Bark
Want a sweet delight which is very easy and you can even take help from your children to make it easier? Chef Tawnya is keeping up with her promise of delivering meals on the rush and as a part of it she shows this quick and easy dessert. She clearly... - 123.095
Quick Frozen Strawberry Souffle
Construct a collar for a 1-quart souffle dish.
Set aside a few pretty berries for decoration.
Puree the rest in a blender, adding honey.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a cup, and set aside to soften for 5 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine gelatin... - 30.2556
Quick Blueberry Crisp
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a medium-size saucepan, mix together blueberries and honey.
In a cup, mix cornstarch and water until blended, and then add to berries.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture bubbles and thickens, about 8... - 34.1712
Quick Strawberry Jam
Quarter strawberries. (If berries are small halve them.) In a medium-size saucepan, cover berries with honey.
Pour lemon juice into a cup, sprinkle gelatin on top, and stir.
Then add to strawberries and honey.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until... - 28.3188
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Strawberries contain a range of nutrients, with vitamin C being prominent. They can be eaten freely as they are very low in calories.
They are also filled with unusual phytonutrient called Phenols that promote your health.
Strawberries' unique phenol... - 38.1428