- » Quick Easy Honey Cake
Quick Easy Honey Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick easy honey cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick easy honey cake recipes.
Quick Carob Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 2-piece tube pan.
In a large bowl, beat together cake mix, egg yolks, honey, water, and vanilla, and beat for 2 minutes.
Beat in carob syrup.
In a medium-size bowl, beat together egg whites and cream of tartar.
Fold into carob... - 37.0343
Easy Tropical Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Line an 8- by 4- by 2-inch loaf pan with waxed paper.
3. Mix the whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add fruits and nuts and mix to coat.
4. Beat the eggs until light. Add honey and beat well. Add... - 42.2707
Honey Spice Cake With Orange Strawberry Compote
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 8 inch square baking dish with 2 inch high sides; dust with flour.
Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until fluffy.
Beat in egg, then honey.
Mix in orange peel and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices... - 43.2294
Quick Sour Cream Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix 1 1/3 cups whole wheat flour, the baking soda, and salt.
3. Heat 1/2 cup honey until warmed. Add to the butter and beat until fluffy. Beat in eggs.
4. Stir in dry ingredients, sour cream, and vanilla.
5. In a small... - 41.1292
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. To prepare the cake, beat the egg yolks until very light and thick. Gradually beat in the honey. Add the vanilla and lemon rind.
3. Sift the baking powder with 1/2 cup of the flour. Combine remaining flour with the carob... - 42.5385
Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add the honey, oil, and 1/2 cup milk and beat 1 or 2 minutes.
Add the rest of the milk, eggs, and vanilla.
Pour into an oiled and floured 9x13 inch cake pan.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes at 350 Degree. - 38.4729
Eggless Honey Chocolate Sponge
This delectable sponge cake is rich and chocolaty and is flavored with honey. This recipe of eggless chocolate and honey sponge is sure to get your taste buds buzzing! - 53.3039
Basic Cake Mixture Number 2
Basic Cake Mixture is used by many across to make lovely cakes. Basic Cake Mixture gets it taste from honey, milk and eggs. - 32.3277
This banana-honey cake makes for a great dessert. Served with your favorite ice cream it is a simple, quick and easy dessert idea. Entertain in style with food that makes it a memory worth treasuring. Enjoy!! - 49.5513
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease the bottom of 8 or 9-inch square pan and dust with flour.
3 In a large bowl, mix all cake ingredients.
4 Using a spoon, stir 50 to 75 strokes until mix is moistened.
5 Into the... - 46.6819
Quick Prune Coffee Cake
Combine prunes, 2 tablespoons honey, and 1 tablespoon melted butter.
Spread in a greased 8-inch square pan.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
Beat egg; add 1/2 cup honey, milk, and 3 tablespoons butter.
Add to flour mixture,... - 41.2416
Quick Pumpkin Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour 12-cup bundt pan or oblong pan, 13X9X2 inches.
Blend all ingredients except Caramel Fluff Topping on low speed in large mixer bowl.
Beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
Pour batter into pan.
Bake until wooden pick inserted in... - 39.5665
Honey Orange Topping
This honey orange topping is a rich and delicous topping that you can use on almost anything from fruity ice creams to custard, puddigs and even cakes. Made with heavy cream whipped with orange rind and honey, this nectary sweet topping is simply heaven. - 25.0269
Honey Nut Filling
1) In a bowl, add honey and nuts to blend lightly.
2) Pour in orange juice and enough nut butter, or cream cheese to make a soft filling.
3) Use the mixture to fill inside cake. - 27.0249
Whole Wheat Honey Biscuit Mix
This Whole Wheat Honey Biscuit Mix tastes amazing ! I use it for making really delicious crumbly cakes ! Just try this Whole Wheat Honey Biscuit Mix and let me know if you like it ! - 40.7735
Honey Egg White Frosting
1) In a saucepan, pour in honey and heat over low fire for 8 minutes.
2) Remove from heat and allow cooling.
3) In a bowl, add egg whites to beat to stiff.
4) Gradually pour in honey and beat the egg whites until thick.
5) Drizzle in flavoring.
6) Add... - 33.0872
Honey Chocolate Mousse Frosting
A slight adaptation on my usual chocolate mousse, but dang, this one is even better. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 0
Grease one 9-inch pan.
Cream butter and sugar in small mixer bowl; blend in honey and vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine flour, cocoa and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into pan.
Bake at... - 39.3595
All those who love bacon for breakfast, here is a simple recipe for making it with a unique flavor. Check out Caitlin making bacon with honey and pepper. Served with almond butter berries and scrambled eggs, great way to begin your day! - 93.7139
Honeyed Coconut Topping
1 Spread the top of the cake with butter.
2 In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
3 Blend well.
4 Evenly spread over the cake.
5 Broil for 2 to 4 minutes, to just toast coconut lightly, - 31.6202
Orange Juice Muffins With Honey Spread
Heat oven to 400°F.
Grease bottoms only of 12 medium muffin cups.
Mix baking mix, 2 Tbs. sugar, the egg, orange peel and orange juice; beat vigorously 30 seconds.
Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full.
Mix 2 Tbs. sugar, the cinnamon and nutmeg.
Sprinkle each... - 38.1293
No Bake Strawberry Shortcake
Mamma mia, pass me some of that shortcakes here, I love, love, love this Raw vegan No Bake Strawberry Shortcake. In this video you will learn to make this in very less time. Being a vegan, this is shortcake recipe is almost orgasmic. - 126.349
Fruit Cake (panforte)
Sift flour with the cocoa and spices.
Mix sugar and honey in a saucepan and boil for three minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Quickly stir in flour mixture and remaining ingredients.
Spread into a lined 9 inch (23 cm) square pan.
Bake in a... - 37.5158
Cranberry Fruit Cake
In a large bowl, combine the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, oats, baking soda and ginger.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, orange juice, oil and vanilla.
Stir in the cranberries and apples.
Pour the fruit mixture over the dry... - 48.396
Classic Date Cakes
Cream the butter and sugar together until the mixture is fluffy.
Beat in the honey, then the eggs.
Sift in 125 g/4 oz of the flour and the spice and fold in.
Stir in enough of the milk to give the batter a dropping consistency.
Coat the date pieces with the... - 40.9513
Lemon Icebox Cake
Soak gelatin in water.
Split ladyfingers and line bottom and sides of a straight-sided one-quart baking dish with the split halves (or with slices of sponge cake).
In the top of a double boiler, with wire whisk or fork, beat egg yolks until thick and lemon... - 45.2941
Fragrant Rice Cakes
Oil a square baking tin 33 x 25 cm (13 x 10 in) with sesame oil and put in the Rice Krispies.
Put the sugar, honey, water, vinegar and sesame oil in a thick-bottomed pan and bring to the boil.
Simmer until the mixture is thick and coats the back of a spoon... - 39.3338
Lemon Coffee Cake
In a large bowl, beat the honey and oil with an electric mixer until creamy.
Beat in the eggs and lemon extract.
In a small bowl, combine the unbleached flour, whole-wheat flour and baking powder.
Beginning and ending with the flour mixture, alternately beat... - 50.1235
Swiss Honey Bars
In a medium saucepan, bring creamed honey or honey spread and 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (250 g) sugar to a boil, stirring constantly.
Combine almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, candied peel, lemon peel and flour in a large bowl.
Stir in cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and... - 42.4842
Honey Graham Sweet Potato Rolls
To Make Dough: Place flours, salt, and yeast in a food processor with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add sweet potatoes, honey, vegetable oil, and egg white and process until blended.
Heat syrup or water to 125° or 130°F., or until very hot to the... - 41.9894
Corn Cake And Ham
In small saucepan, combine all syrup ingredients; blend well.
Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally; keep warm.
Heat griddle to 375°F.; grease lightly with oil.
In medium bowl, combine pancake mix, water and corn.
Stir just until large lumps of pancake... - 42.5667
Summer Fruit Salad With Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Dressing
1 Halve the pineapple lengthwise, leaving the leaves on and cutting through the crown. Using a grapefruit knife (or other sharp flexible knife), loosen the fruit from the skin of the pineapple, leaving a 1/2 inch-thick shell; set the pineapple shells aside.... - 32.9052
Quick Hot Rolls
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water.
2. In a saucepan, heat milk to lukewarm and add oil, honey, salt and stir well.
3. In a large basin, combine whole-wheat flour, yeast, milk and eggs.
4. Beat well until well blended.
5. Cover basin and... - 45.9002
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease bottoms of thirty 3-inch cupcake-pan cups.
Sift flour with next 5 ingredients; stir in raisins, fruits and nuts.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, mix shortening with sugar, then with eggs until light and... - 43.6468
Pretty Peach Layer Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 In a small bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder.
3 Whisk to blend.
4 In a large bowl, add eggs and beat for about 7 minutes until thick... - 47.503
Fruity Griddle Cakes
For a quick and easy last-minute pudding Griddle Cakes are winners and handy for boating and sailing holidays.
You can use a thick frying pan if you have no griddle.
Beat the egg whites until stiff.
Sift the flour, baking powder and 1 tablespoon sugar into a... - 42.6389
Glazed Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Generously grease and flour 3 L (3 quart) bundt pan.
In large mixer bowl, combine dry ingredients.
Add soup and shortening.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes (300 strokes with spoon), scraping sides and bottom of bowl... - 44.8168
Powdered Milk Frosting
1) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream.
2) Add cream and vanilla.
3) Combine with powdered milk. If required, add more cream or powdered milk to get desired consistency.
4) Use the mixture to frost any cake. - 31.0528
1. Take a medium sized bowl and mix beaten egg whites, cream of tartar, vanilla and honey.
2. Gradually add milk and keep beating till egg whites reach stiff peak stage and glossy in appearance. You can add colour while beating to get a desired... - 28.0899
Christmas Fig Cake
One day ahead, in saucepan, bring whisky port, liqueur, Agua Ardente and honey to boil.
Add figs, raisins, candied fruit and walnuts; simmer for 5 minutes.
Let cool completely.
Cover and let stand for 24 hours.
Grease 10-inch (4 L) tube pan; line base with... - 46.6401
Unusual Rice Bubble Cake
An unusual cake made with rice bubbles to surprise everyone at home made with rice bubbles. It is wonderful in taste and so easy to make that the chef makes it look like a cakewalk. - 64.5776
1. To prepare the beans thoroughly mash them in liquid.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°.
3. In a bowl beat together oil, honey, vanilla and egg and then beat well adding beans.
4. In another bowl mix together dry ingredients and combine 1/2... - 46.6948
Chocolate Chip Cup Cakes
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cream butter until soft and smooth; add honey and beat until fluffy, then add 1/4 cup of the sugar and the egg yolks, and beat until light.
Stir in vanilla.
Add flour mixture and milk... - 43.6662
Banana Bread Cake
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf pan with butter or oil and dust it with a little flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a medium, dry bowl, sift flour with salt, baking powder and soda. Keep... - 47.0848
Individual Tres Leches Cakes
Tres Leches or “three milks” is a classic Mexican dessert traditionally made with yellow cake drenched with sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and cream; topped with whipped cream and a cherry. We make ours in individual dessert cups (no sharing... - 38.718
1) In a bowl, combine dry milk and carob powder.
2) Add honey, vanilla and enough cream to make a spreading consistency.
3) Use the spread to fill inside the cake layers. - 32.7233
Cheese Nut Filling
1) In a bowl, add cream cheese, honey and powdered milk.
2) Add fruit, nuts, coconut or any combination to the mixture.
3) Pour in enough cream to have a spreading consistency.
4) Use the filling to spread inside the cake layers. - 33.2431
Breakfast Blueberry And Yogurt Parfait
With schools starting and mom’s being busy with no time to make a good breakfast, here is a quick and easy breakfast idea that is a delicious way to start the day! A layered blueberry breakfast parfait with angle food cake, blueberry sauce, Greek yoghurt... - 130.009
Coconut Frosted Balls
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine beaten egg whites, cream of tartar, vanilla and honey.
2. Gradually add milk and keep beating till egg whites reach stiff peak stage and glossy in appearance. You can add colour while beating to get a desired shade.... - 41.013
Chocolate Pecan Squares
Looking for some super easy cookies to make, these Chocolate Pecan Squares may be whipped up in no time. Moreover, the ingredients that take to make this Chocolate Pecan Squares are readily avaolable in your kitchen cabinet, so why not just give it a try! - 49.6508
Oatmeal Banana Cupcakes
These Oatmeal Banana Cupcakes are my favorite breakfast. I eat them for a snack too at times. Try these simple but delicious cakes . You can share your thoughts about these Oatmeal Banana Cupcakes with me. - 42.1831
In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, turmeric and allspice.
Stir in the corn, scallions and parsley.
In a medium bowl, mix the buttermilk, honey, egg and oil.
Pour over the dry ingredients.
Mix with a rubber spatula until the... - 46.711
1. Put the pistachio nuts, almonds and spices in a food processor and pulse briefly until the nuts are coarsely ground. Stir in the sugar.
2. Lightly oil a 20 x 30 cm (8 x 12 inch) cake tin. Cut the sheets of filo pastry in half crossways so that they are... - 35.8823
1. Crumble the compressed yeast and put it, or the dry yeast, in a bowl. Add the honey and, while stirring, pour in the buttermilk. Continue to stir until the yeast is dissolved.
2. Stir in the melted butter.
3. Mix in 2 cups of the flour, the baking soda,... - 41.3493
Dorayaki (japanese Red Bean Pancake)
Dorayaki is Japanese confection. It is a pancake sandwich with Anko (sweet Azuki red bean paste).
In this recipe, I will also show you how to make Dorayaki with nutella and banana. It was amazingly delicious. - 98.3719
Golden Oatmeal Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Grease 24 muffin cups.
Combine dry cake mix, oats and salt in bowl.
Beat together milk, eggs and butter.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Spoon into muffin cups, filling two-thirds full.
Bake at 400°F for 13... - 33.276
Pear Strawberry Trifle
1. Toss pears in lemon juice and strawberries in liqueur. Combine orange juice and honey; mix well.
2. In a deep 2- to 2 1/2-quart glass bowl, layer ingredients in the following order: 1/3 of cake sprinkled with 1 tablespoon orange juice mixture, 1 cup... - 34.4056
Think teriyaki chicken is a tough dish to make? Well, then watch this video and change the way you think! The recipe detailed here is so simple that you would want to make teriyaki chicken at home over and over again! Watch to know more. - 114.925
A good alternative to a graham cracker crust or a biscuit crust. This Oatmeal Crumble is very crumbly, buttery and crunchy. A great contrast to most sweet toppings or base. Use it whenever recipes call for a graham cracker crust or a biscuit crust. Try... - 0
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2)In a large mixing bowl, combine together, barley flakes, bran flakes, rolled oats, sesame seeds, grapenuts, oil and water.
3)Take an ungreased cake pan of size 13X9 inch and transfer contents of... - 46.2143
Mix oats, sunflower nuts, coconut and cashews in 4-quart bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients; toss with oat mixture until evenly coated.
Spread in 2 ungreased 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly roll pans.
Cook uncovered in 325° oven, stirring frequently, until... - 37.7278
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) On a floured surface, roll out the dough and use it to line a 7-inch flan ring that has been set on a baking sheet.
3) Prick the dough-'s bottom and spread with lemon curd.
4) In a bowl,... - 44.4879