German Chocolate Cake
- » Quick Easy German Chocolate Cake
Quick Easy German Chocolate Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick easy german chocolate cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick easy german chocolate cake recipes.
Easy German Chocolate Upside Down Cake
Mix these two ingredients and put into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
Mix 1 package German chocolate cake mix according to directions and pour on top of coconut pecan mixture.
In saucepan put 1 stick margarine and 1 (8-ouncc)' package cream cheese, softened.
Heat... - 34.129
You May Also Like!
Mix-quick German Chocolate Cake
The quick mix german chocolate cake is prepared with greman chocolate cake mix. Frosted with a coconut pecan frosting, the quickmix german chocolate cake is a delicious and decadent. - 31.9842
Homemade German Chocolate Cake Shots
If you are looking for a scintillating drink to kick-start your party with a bang, try this chocolate cake shot. Chef Darren presents a simple recipe of his all time favorite drink. Irresistible and supremely delicious, this superlative treat tastes just like... - 96.8703
German Chocolate Cake
1. Line the bottom of an 8-inch microwave round baking dish with wax paper.
2. In small microwave bowl or measure combine the sugar and butter
3. Heat in the microwave on HIGH power for about 2 minutes until butter melts.
4. Remove from... - 43.0685
German Sweet Chocolate Cake
Everyone seemed to like this German Sweet Chocolate Cake I baked. Most of my friends with whom I have shared this recipe tell me that this German Sweet Chocolate Cake is an easy, nice and crowd-pleasing one. You will be making it again soon! - 44.928
Quick Black Forest Cake
Stir kirsch into pie filling.
Place one cake layer on serving plate.
Spoon pie filling evenly over cake layer.
Whip cream with sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form.
Spread about 2 cups evenly over cherries.
Top with second cake layer.
Spread remaining... - 43.8378
German Chocolate Caramel Bars
In a bowl, combine cake mix and oats; cut in butter until crumbly.
Set aside 1 cup.
Stir the egg into remaining oat mixture (mixture will be crumbly).
Press into a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until almost set.
Cool... - 44.3212
Quick Sacher Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X1 ½-inch round layer-cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, make the cake batter using cake mix, eggs and water, following the instructions mentioned on the label.
4) Transfer... - 39.0133
German Chocolate Brownies
1. For the brownies: Heat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking dish with a 14-inch sheet of foil, wrapping overhangs around pan. Butter foil.
2. Combine brownie mix, butter, water, oil, and egg in a bowl, stirring until blended. Scrape into pan and... - 37.4
Black Forest Cake
Combine sugar and margarine.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Blend in chocolate and vanilla.
Add combined dry ingredients alternately with buttermilk, mixing well after each addition.
Pour into two greased and floured 8-inch layer... - 43.4795
Easy Lemon Loaf
If you are a lover of all things citrusy, then you surely won't mind your loaf of bread with slight lemon tang. This healthy, low-fat loaf is rather simple to bake and delivers health and taste at the same time. Next time you feel like experimenting with your... - 122.815