- » Quick Easy Crab Meat
Quick Easy Crab Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick easy crab meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick easy crab meat recipes.
Quick Crab Meat Tiffin Dip
1. In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, tomato juice, lemon juice and seasonings.
2. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
3. If you are using fresh crab meat, bone and flake into the bowl. If using canned meat, drain and add to the bowl.
4.... - 40.4725
Crab Bisque Quick And Easy
Heat all ingredients to simmering point.
Serve with parsley and paprika sprinkled on top.
Let cool a couple of minutes before eating.
Serves 6 soup cups. - 30.8076
Crab Meat Salad
1. Pick over the crab meat to remove any bits of shell. Leave the meat in chunks.
2. Blend the lemon juice with it; then add the celery and mayonnaise. Toss lightly to mix but do not crush the crab meat.
3. Arrange on a lettuce-covered salad platter. - 23.1077
Crab Meat Filling
Why not try this Crab Meat Filling? I am sure that you'll soon get hooked to it, just as I did. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Crab Meat Filling to believe it! - 34.9417
Quick Hot Crab Canapes
Rinse and drain crab meat and remove any ligament, cartilage or shell.
Shred crab meat with a fork.
Combine crab meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice and cayenne pepper, to taste, in a bowl.
Stir to blend.
Spread about 1 teaspoon of crab mixture on each cracker and... - 31.3584
Cut crabmeat into medium size chunks, carefully removing any bony tissue; combine with celery in a small bowl.
Sprinkle with salad dressing and pepper seasoning; toss to mix well.
Serve in small scallop shell shape dishes or salad plates; garnish with parsley... - 24.0422
Crab Meat Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 350° F (177°C).
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Stir crabmeat, onion, 1 cup cheese and 3 tablespoons of the enchilada sauce into cooked rice.
If the tortillas are not soft, heat oil in a... - 42.6935
Quick Fried Crab In Aromatic Oil
1. Break open the crab shell and take out the meat.
2. Discarding the black sac, grey gills and intestinal thread.
3. Cut all the meat into pieces.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add garlic, ginger and spring onions and... - 46.8069
Crab Meat And Pork
1) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© the pork for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the eggs and then quickly add the soy sauce, sherry, salt, sugar, water and crab meat.
3) Mix well and simmer for 4 minutes.
4) Serve hot, garnished with scallions. - 39.0472
Crab Meat With Artichoke Hearts
Lightly butter a 12" x 8" baking dish.
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and 2 tablespoons butter or margarine according to package directions.
In a medium saucepan, melt the second 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine.
Add mushrooms and... - 39.817
Quick Fried Squid With Crab And Tomato Sauce
1. Cut squid into 2.5 cm (1 inch) pieces.
2. In a large bowl, mix together crab meat, tomato puree, sugar, soy sauce, chicken stock and dry sherry.
3. In a cup, blend corn flour with 1 tablespoon water to make smooth paste.
4. In a wok... - 47.7473
Crab Sesame Toss
In skillet over medium heat toast sesame seeds for 3 to 5 minutes or till lightly browned, stirring often; set aside.
Combine mayonnaise, French dressing, cheese, sugar, vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir in sesame seed.
Combine lettuce, orange sections,... - 33.5717
Easy Crab Dish
Thaw frozen crab meat.
Place crab meat in shallow casserole.
Combine margarine and vinegar and pour over crab.
Sprinkle with tarragon.
Broil 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. - 25.7103
Easy Crab Spread
Easy Crab Spread is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Easy Crab Spread; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 21.9769
1. Place cream cheese in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl; microwave at Medium for 2 minutes or until softened. Stir until smooth.
2. Stir in crab, green onions, 2 tbsp (25 mL) reserved crab liquid, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, paprika and hot pepper... - 27.2353
This Crab Fondue tastes yummy ! This cheese, wine and milk crab dish is one of the best Swiss Crab preparations that I've ever come across. Your suggestions for this Crab Fondue are welcome ! - 31.752
Cracked Crab With Red Pepper Aioli
Brush bell peppers with the 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with thyme.
Place on rack of a broiler pan; broil about 4 inches below heat, turning often, until charred about 10 minutes.
Enclose peppers in a plastic bag and let stand for 15 minutes; then... - 39.7744
Rosy Baked Crab
Blend flour in butter and cook until bubbly.
Gradually stir in undiluted tomato soup.
Stir over medium heat until thickened.
Add onion, green pepper, celery, parsley, and seasonings.
Cook about 1 minute.
Remove from heat and stir in crab meat and... - 42.7925
Butter Basted Crab
Melt butter in a small pan over medium heat; add lemon peel, lemon juice, onion, parsley, and soy sauce.
Season to taste with hot pepper seasoning, then simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
Rinse crab pieces, pat dry, and arrange in an even layer in a 7- by 11-inch... - 32.6756
Rice With Crab
In skillet cook rice, onion, and garlic in oil over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, till rice is golden brown.
Remove from heat.
Add water, undrained tomatoes, bouillon granules, salt, and a few dashes hot pepper sauce.
Cover and simmer about 15... - 36.1519
Blend soup and mayonnaise.
Add green pepper, pickle, onion, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire and crab; chill.
Spoon into avocado halves.
Arrange on salad greens; garnish with lemon wedges. - 32.2616
Thai Crab Rolls
Moderately spiced crab meat rolled into Thai spring roll sheets before quickly 'pan' deep-fried and dipped into a magical, tangy dipping sauce. - 40.0064
Mix all ingredient and serve with pork rinds or stuffed in celery, mushrooms or endive. - 25.4275
Blend soups; gradually stir in milk and cream.
Heat just to boiling.
Add crab meat; heat through.
Just before serving, stir in sherry.
Float butter atop.
Sprinkle with snipped parsley. - 32.3018
Crab Salad In Tomato Basket
1. In a large bowl combine crab meat, cabbage, onion, sesame seed, and cilantro. Toss well.
2. In another bowl whisk together vinegar, sweetener, tamari, ginger root, oil, and salt substitute. Pour over crab meat mixture and toss well.
3. Cut each tomato in... - 37.3875
Crab Scallops has a grand taste. The mayonnaise with crab gives the Crab Scallops a velvety taste. - 25.4378
1. In a large sauce pan, heat water until boiling. Add cauliflower and return to boil. Cook 2 minutes. Cut up any large pieces. Add cream, scallions and pimento. Heat and stir just until boiling (do not boil).
2. Add crab, cream cheese, salt, pepper and... - 35.4613
Crab And Asparagus Spaghetti
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Add spaghetti to boiling water and cook till tender-crisp.
3. Plunge the asparagus into the boiling water when pasta is almost cooked.
4. Drain the spaghetti and asparagus in a colander.
5. Empty into a... - 37.2079
Steamed Spiced Crabs
1. In a medium bowl, combine the ginger, garlic, mustard seeds, allspice, red pepper flakes, bay leaves, fennel seeds, and onions.
2. Set a steamer insert in a tall stockpot and pour in the vinegar, wine, and 2 cups of water. Bring the liquid to a boil, then... - 35.7566
Deviled Crab With Avocados
Fill the hollows of the avocados with the vinegar and place a piece of garlic in each; let stand about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt butter, add flour and stir to blend well over medium heat.
Add milk gradually, stirring constantly until mixture is... - 42.5711
1)Cut the tomatoes into thin wedges. Keep aside.
2)Take a 2-quart glass or a ceramic casserole and add the tomatoes,
onions,chicken broth, clam broth and tomato paste.
3) Cook on high without lid in the microwave for about 20... - 45.7809
Crab Salad With Pasta
This easy and quick crab salad with pasta recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. This dish is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this crab salad with pasta recipe. - 39.2309
Seared Crab Cakes
How about some crab meat? Have them fried and made them in the crab cake way and you'd sure to delight yourself and anyone to make it for! Watch this video on how to make an easy version of the crab cake! - 106.153
Crab And Beef Stir Fry
Cook noodles in boiling salted water for about 7 minutes or until barely tender; drain, rinse under cold water, drain again, and set aside.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add mushrooms, ginger, garlic, and lemon... - 45.4546
Kauai Crab Spread
This Kauai Crab Spread is simply fabulous ! Crackers and melba rounds can't taste better without this amazing crab relish ! Just try it to see what I mean and tell me what you think about it ! Your suggestions of the Kauai Crab Spread are welcome ! - 28.4749
Combine and heat soups, cream and egg yolks.
Stir in crabmeat and sherry.
Heat to bubbling and transfer to a chafing dish.
Serve over brown and wild rice. - 26.9721
Crab Balls has a great taste. Crab Balls can be prepared quickly. Crab Balls must not be missed by Crab Lovers. - 34.758
Salmon With Crab Sauce
In a large skillet, combine water, lemon slices, salt, dillseed, and bay leaf; heat to boiling.
Add salmon steaks and return to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 4 to 5 minutes or till salmon is done or flakes easily.
Meanwhile, prepare crab sauce by gradually... - 41.526
Hot Deviled Crab
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat 2 teaspoons margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and pepper and saute until onion is golden.
Sprinkle vegetables with flour and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Gradually stir in milk and,... - 39.7948
Outdoor Cast Iron Humboldt Dungeness Crab Melt
Seafoods make good snacks when rolled or filled in a base. Here is a recipe to make Humboldt Dungeness Crab Melt with cooked Dungeness crab and artisan bread in an outdoor cast iron skillet. Great to enjoy the slices! - 113.778
Crab And Sweet Corn Soup
Heat oil in large heavy saucepan, add crushed garlic, finely chopped ginger and crab meat which has been drained and shredded.
Fry quickly 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add sherry, corn and stock.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Whisk... - 34.0995
Fried Crab Cakes
Fried Crab Cakes has a Piquant taste. The mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce gives the Fried Crab Cakes Enormous taste. Must catch it - 32.8542
Melt cheese and margarine.
Remove from heat.
Add crab meat and mix.
Spoon onto Melba toast and broil until slightly-browned. - 22.4979
Crab Bake recipe is one of my favorites in the world. Crab is not very tough to prepare. Among the varieties of crab meat and recipes ideas, this one is the best and easiest. It is quick and easy, with an advantage of health. All the ingredients used in this... - 51.5649
Baked Crab Supreme
Baked crab supreme is a very nice main course dish. It complements other seafood dishes, meat dishes as well as vegetable dishes. This recipe is quick and simple. Baked crab supreme will certainly impress your family and guests in one go. - 49.8698
Crab And Eggs
Melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine in saucepan.
Blend in 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add 1 cup milk, all at once.
Cook quickly, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in one 7... - 27.3951
1. In a heavy skillet heat 3 tablespoons oil.
2. In a bowl mix the beaten eggs with the rest of the ingredients and cook quickly, lifting the edges of the egg mixture whilst cooking.
3. Avoid over-cooking.
4. Serve at once with ketchup or... - 32.1649
Sherried Crab Soup
In saucepan, cook onion with dill in butter until onion is tender.
Stir in soup, milk, crab, Sherry and hot pepper sauce.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 27.5399
Lemon Caper Crab Cakes
1. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a medium saute pan over medium heat. Cook onion until soft; set aside to cool.
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Stir in cooked onion, lemon juice, capers, mayonnaise, garlic powder, lemon pepper seasoning,... - 30.1911
Crab shrimp casserole is nothing but a traditional casserole with a twist. It has seafood in it. Simple, quick and easy casserole, crab shrimp casserole is filling, delicious and full of goodness of seafood. - 41.3477
In saucepan melt butter; blend in flour, salt, and dash pepper.
Cook quickly, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks till thick and lemon-colored.
Slowly add sauce mixture to egg yolks, stirring... - 39.3616
The best-tasting crabmeat comes from crabs you cook yourself. If you have access to live crabs, use them to make this bisque. Two 2-lb. Dungeness crabs or eight to ten hard-shelled blue crabs will yield about 1 lb. of crabmeat. You can also buy cooked crabs... - 39.2687
Crab And Artichoke Bake
In 1.5 L (1 1/2 quart) shallow baking dish, combine soup, wine, mustard and hot pepper sauce; add crab meat and artichoke hearts.
Bake at 200°C (400°F) for 15 minutes or until hot; stir.
Top with croutons, bake 10 minutes more. - 27.441
Crab Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Crab Stuffed Chicken Breasts - my oh my! This is some dish and the accolades it would bring in is quite endless. This combination dish makes just the right pick to try out in parties. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Crab Stuffed Chicken... - 42.7691
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8211
Shrimp And King Crab Fettuccine With Olives And Artichokes
1. Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat; add garlic, shallot, shrimp, oregano and garlic powder. Saute for 1 minute.
2. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Stir in crab, artichokes and olives and heat through.
3. Toss with fettuccine. Garnish... - 29.4675
Quick Spring Rolls
1) Dampen the rice paper with water and soften with fingers.
2) Over each damp rice paper, sprinkle about 2 tablespoons alfaalfa sprouts, leaving 1 cm edge around.
3) Add 2 tablespoons crab meat on top of the sprouts and sprinkle with a little... - 34.8703
Quick California Roll
On a vegetarian diet but want to try Sushi? Your solution is right here. Watch this video where the chef demonstrates how you can prepare the California Roll which is a Sushi modified to suit your taste buds and is prepared using mock crab meat. What are you... - 122.811
Super Quick Torn Yam Fix
1. Shell, clean and devein the prawns well.
2. Wash and clean the meat, squid and then cut them into squares or manageable pieces.
3. Wash the vegetables and cut the corn, chilies, coriander, the mushrooms and the carrot and then set them aside... - 46.6155
Scoop out pulp from zucchini, leaving 1/4 to 1/2-in shell.
Chop pulp coarsely.
In 1-qt casserole combine pulp and remaining ingredients except crab meat and paprika.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until rice is tender and moisture is absorbed.
Stir in... - 38.1748
Cranberry Crabmeat Appetizers
Lynn demonstrates how to make Cranberry Crabmeat Appetizers. These are perfect to serve before dinner or take to a Holiday party. These are quick to prepare and require only a few ingredients. - 0
Green Noodles For Friday
Wish to cook something delicious, but are you short on time? Whip up an instant dinner with this quick and simple recipe for Green Noodles for Friday and sit up for a delicious dine-in with your family! - 49.7995
Crabmeat Salad Bites
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water according to package directions.
Cover and chill well.
Combine rice, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and cayenne pepper.
Fold in crabmeat, celery and green onion.
Serve in cooled,... - 35.8582
Easy Crawfish Etouffee
If you are looking for a dish that not only sounds pleasing to the ears, but also tastes equally good to the tongue, this is your bet. Crawfish etouffee is a delicious Cajun seafood dish that is almost a staple in Lousiana. Smothered in spicy sauce, this... - 111.057
Mix first 4 ingredients for glaze; bring to boil.
Thread meat, fruits on skewers.
Grill slowly; brush often with glaze. - 26.8363
This Seafood Thermidore is what you'd like to have as side dish with your pasta dishes. Try out this amazing blend of crab and shrimp and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Seafood Thermidore are welcome! - 36.9495
In saucepan combine soups and the cream or milk.
Stir in desired seafood, choice of vegetable, and mushrooms; heat through.
Stir in half of the cheese and all of the sherry.
Cook and stir till cheese is melted. - 30.6266
Blend mayonnaise, sour cream, and lemon juice.
To half the mixture stir in bacon, celery, and radish.
To remaining mixture stir in crab meat, avocado, and salt.
Cut bread into three crosswise slices.
Toast cut surfaces under broiler; spread with... - 42.0649
In a bowl, combine the vegetable juice and mayonnaise; mix until well blended.
Stir in crab meat, shrimp, rice, green pepper, and salt and pepper to taste; mix just until ingredients are well distributed.
Spoon into greased 2-quart casserole.
In small pan,... - 41.9248
Honolulu Seafood Salad
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Immediately drain in a colander.
Rinse with cold water; drain, Slice avocado crosswise; brush with lemon juice to prevent darkening.
In a mixing bowl combine the cooked noodles, avocado slices, pineapple chunks,... - 38.4365
Combine cream of celery soup, milk, egg, and half the cheese in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat till cheese is melted and mixture is hot.
Stir in crab, shrimp, and mushrooms.
Spoon into 4 large baking shells.
Toss dry bread crumbs with remaining 2 tablespoons... - 40.4233
Seasoned Seafood Newburg
The seafood appetizer is an easy seafood recipe that can be prepared in a microwave. Cooked crab meat and shrimp mixed together with shrimp soup, chives, milk, white wine along with rice is microwaved with garlic for flavor. Served warm on toast, this seafood... - 29.7559
Fish Rarebit has a unique taste. The Fish with vegetable gives the Fish Rarebit a grand taste. - 32.7159
Linguine With Seafood And Chicken In Cheese Sauce
1. Cook the linguine in a large pot of boiling water, following the package directions.
2. Meanwhile, saute the garlic in the butter in a medium-size saucepan until golden, about 2 minutes. Remove the saucepan from the heat; discard the garlic.
3. Stir the... - 35.383
French Remoulade Sauce
French Remoulade Sauce is one of the best sauces that can be served with any appetizer. A great and tasty sauce everyone should try out. Any appetizer dipped in this sauce tastes like heaven. - 98.9891
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 38.8641
Summer Salmon Mold
You're sure to love this Summer Salmon Mold for it mihgt remind you of the salad your mum prepared during those holidays. Here's a simple and quick to make recipe for Summer Salmon Mold to help you recreate your holiday magic! - 42.9659
Gourmet Macaroni Cheese
Gourmet Macaroni Cheese is quick and easy recipe. If you are looking for quick recipe then you should try Gourmet Macaroni Cheese recipe. - 32.8683
1. Saute the mushrooms and celery in the butter or margarine in the upper part of a double boiler 5 minutes. Blend in the flour, slowly add the milk and salt and stir 3 minutes.
2. Set the pan over hot water. Add the shrimps, clams and crab meat. Cover and... - 29.1575
A B C Club Sandwiches
Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, and lemon juice.
Stir bacon, celery, and radish into half the mayonnaise mixture.
Combine crab, avocado, salt, and remaining mayonnaise mixture.
Place lettuce leaves on 5 slices toast.
Top each with some bacon... - 37.2376
Chinese Seafood Rice
1) In a wok or large skillet, heat half the oil and sauté seafood in it quickly.
2) Take off the sautéed seafood from wok and keep warm.
3) To the same wok, add remaining oil and sauté onion, pepper and mushrooms in it.
4) Add in rice and sauté for... - 42.8155
Hot Seafood Dip
Hot Seafood Dip is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Hot Seafood Dip recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 23.7071
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the scallions and the bean sprouts for 2 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, lift out the scallions and bean sprouts and set aside on a plate.
Lightly beat the eggs with the soy sauce and seasoning.
Heat the... - 35.0437
Southwestern Style Seafood Salad
Calling all seafood freaks who want to try them in salads, this recipe is just right for you. Check out Chef Stacey make this salad in typical Southwestern style using fresh flavors along with ensemble of seafood. Served warm or cold, colorful, flavorful and... - 100.668
Crabby Rice Enchiladas
Cook rice according to package directions.
Stir, crab-meat, onion, 1 cup cheese and 3 Tbs.
enchilada sauce into cooked rice.
Heat oil in small skillet.
Heat tortillas, one at a time, until soft.
Drain on paper toweling.
Spread each tortilla down center with... - 38.8888
Creole Polenta With Seared Scallops
Make your scallops more interesting by simply searing and serving over a creole style polenta. Look at this amazing video is definitely impressive and offers you a great idea for a wonderful meal. Watch the video and try out this recipe for healthy meal for... - 138.093
Phad Radna Talay (guay Treow Radna)
Guay Treow dishes are common as ‘hawker’ or street food that is readily available all over Thailand as well as most South East Asian countries. This street food is often very inexpensive and always freshly prepared for you.
This dish can be fixed fairly... - 50.6937