- » Quick Easy Coleslaw
Quick Easy Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick easy coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick easy coleslaw recipes.
Quick And Easy Cole Slaw
1. Whisk mayonnaise, milk, apple cider vinegar, celery salt, dry mustard powder, sugar, salt and pepper together in the bottom of a large mixing bowl.
2. Put the cole slaw mix on top of the dressing and stir to mix.
3. Refrigerate until... - 97.346
1. Cut the stalk end from the cabbage, and remove any discolored or limp outer leaves. Quarter the cabbage lengthwise, and trim off and discard the core at the point of each quarter.
2. Cut the sections of cabbage into very thin slices. Place the slices in a... - 25.6624
My Favorite Easy, Creamy Coleslaw
Coleslaw is one of my favorite side dishes for cookouts! Something about that sweet, crunchy stuff piled high on a burger with BBQ sauce is just so yum! This homemade coleslaw recipe is so easy to make and comes together pretty darn quick. It's a must-have at... - 124.505
Need a healthy and light side dish to pair with a main dish like fried chicken, barbeques and French fries? You must have heard a lot about Greek Coleslaw, so why not give it a shot today. There cannot be any simpler side dish than this. That's why the chef... - 76.0157
Combine cabbage and carrots in a large serving bowl.
Mix mayonnaise or salad dressing, sugar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; chill.
Just before serving, pour dressing over vegetable mixture; toss lightly to mix. - 26.1176
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Combine mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, and seasonings; stir well.
Pour dressing mixture over cabbage mixture; toss well.
Cover and refrigerate several hours. - 32.5384
The pasta coleslaw is a cooked pasta, cabbage and carrot salad that can be served in a cleslaw fashion. Tossed with green onions and salad dressing like mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and celery seed, th pasta coleslaw is a light and fresh salad that can be... - 38.543
Insert slicing disc.
Shred cabbage; transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Slice onions and add to cabbage.
Change to shredding disc.
Shred carrots; add to cabbage mixture.
Change to metal blade.
Chop apples; add to cabbage mixture and stir until thoroughly... - 43.1434
Basic Tangy Coleslaw
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly.
Serve immediately. - 28.3287
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly.
Serve immediately. - 28.6962
Mixed Vegetable Coleslaw
Why not involve you kids to make this easy recipe for a healthy coleslaw. Watch this video that shares a recipe for this quintessential American picnic salad. Serve this coleslaw as a great accompaniment to barbequed meats or roast chicken. Try it out... - 73.8176
Yummy & Crunchy Coleslaw
Shred the cabbage finely; grate the carrots; peel, core and chop the apples; chop the celery and place all in a salad bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss.
Combine mayonnaise and cream together and pour over the salad.
Toss well, then cover and chill... - 39.8056
Classic Coleslaw With Yogurt Dressing
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix cabbage and sweet potatoes.
2. Add rest of the ingredients and toss well.
3. In 2 cups, divide equally and serve. - 36.3235
1) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar, sweetener, peppers, mushrooms, onion flakes, salt, pepper and herbs.
2) Heat the vinegar mixture to boil.
3) Remove foe heat and allow it to cool.
4) Serve with any desired salad. - 38.3679
You must be familiar with usual coleslaw, but peanut coleslaw is something new and exotic to try with. It is the same coleslaw, with the addition of peanut flavor. Pile it up on your sandwich or serve with the Tuna burgers, it is just awesome. Chef Dani Spies... - 144.047
1) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar, sweetener, peppers, mushrooms, onion flakes, salt, pepper and herbs.
2) Heat the vinegar mixture to boil.
3) Remove foe heat and allow it to cool.
4) In a bowl, soak the onion flakes in water to... - 44.6803
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine pimiento, carrots and cabbage. Mix well and keep aside for 3 hours.
2. In a heavy bottomed pan/ Dutch oven or casserole pot, combine rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3. Add carrot- cabbage mixture and mix well.... - 43.7956
Coleslaw With Sour Cream Dressing
Combine dry ingredients; add vinegar, slowly stirring to make paste.
Add cream and lemon juice; stir to blend.
Refrigerate dressing and cabbage until ready to serve.
Will serve 28 to 32. - 33.837
Chicken Pitas With Red Coleslaw
1. Remove the tough central spine from the cabbage leaves, then finely shred the leaves using a large sharp knife. Place the shredded cabbage in a bowl and stir in the onion, radishes, apple and lemon juice.
2. Stir the fromage frais into the shredded cabbage... - 33.6737
An Apple A Day Coleslaw
1. Dressing: In large serving bowl whisk all dressing ingredients together.
2. Slaw: In medium bowl toss apple pieces in rice wine vinegar. Pour off excess vinegar. Add apples to dressing mixture in serving bowl. Toss to coat.
3. Add remaining slaw... - 38.9049
Quick Cole Slaw
Quick Cole Slaw - A fast and easy snack. Just throw in your leftover chicken and the slaw is ready within 3 minutes. You'll love the tartness of the cheese & chicken, combined with the sweetness of the apple & yogurt. Watch and learn how to make this dish... - 72.5389
Greek Yogurt Coleslaw With Crispy Crunchy Chicken
If you are a chicken addict then this recipe is certainly for you. Learn from our chef how to make a greek yogurt based coleslaw and cricpy crunchy chicken. The dish is a perfect option for any winter night. Time to enjoy it now. - 129.868
Cabbage is one of my favorite vegetables. I make cabbage very often and so this garden slaw recipe is one that I like to add variety to my daily menu. - 47.2558
Cook Quick Cook Wheat as directed on packet, cool.
Combine wheat, cabbage, celery, apple, carrot and sultanas in salad bowl, pour Dressing over, toss lightly.
Dressing: Combine all ingredients in screw top jar, shake well. - 29.8056
With bar-b-que and picnic season just around the corner, I am sharing the recipe again for coleslaw, this time with a quick video for my subscribers on youtube. Take a look... - 130.251
Cooled Creamy Coleslaw
Cool n Creamy Coleslaw is an easy dish to make particularly for those busy evenings. If you are tired to cook and do not want to buy take away either,Cool N Creamy Coleslaw is one that is meant for you. You must try this! - 30.0129
1. Mix all the ingredients except the cottage cheese in a large bowl, making sure the apple is quickly coated in the lemon or orange juice.
2. Spoon the cottage cheese on to the other ingredients in the bowl and mix well. Serve immediately. - 26.7879
In large bowl, mix soup and mayonnaise Add remaining ingredients; toss gently to mix well Cover; refrigerate 2 to 4 hours - 18.9277
Hot And Sweet Coleslaw
1. In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, sugar, garlic and 1 teaspoon salt. Set aside until sugar dissolves.
2. Add cabbage, onion and chiles; toss gently to mix.Taste, adding salt and pepper as needed - 27.2992
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
1) In a small saucepan, melt margarine over medium-high heat.
2) To this, add the flour and mix well, quickly.
3) Over medium-high heat, cook this for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
4) Now, add milk to this mixture.
5) Now, over low heat, simmer for... - 48.9894
Red Cabbage Coleslaw
1. Discard the coarse outer leaves of the cabbage.
2. Cut into quarters, remove core and shred cabbage finely.
3. Peel and thinly slice the onions.
4. Place these in a large bowl; sprinkle with celery seed, sugar and a little seasoning.
5. To make the... - 43.8671
Coleslaw Souffle Salad
1 In a bowl, dissolve jelly powder in hot water.
2 Add in cold water, vinegar and mayonnaise.
3 Thoroughly beat the mixture.
4 Into ice tray, pour the mixture and chill quickly for 15 minutes.
5 Transfer to a mixing bowl and beat until... - 45.5803
Combine all ingredients, cover and refrigerate 1 hour or more before serving. - 18.8649
Chicken Quesadillas With Coleslaw
A yummy and delicious dish coming your way from the Spanish cuisine. Check out the video of the delicious Chicken Quesadillas with Coleslaw. A yummy recipe which can be prepared in a couple of minutes. A very simple and easy dish to prepare. - 101.405
How To Make Easy Cole Slaw
For all those who are looking for an easy and quick side dish, you should try this chilled cole slaw recipe. The chef here has made it superbly easy to make cole slaw with mayonnaise and apple cider vinegar. It takes only few minutes to put together the... - 109.544
California Cole Slaw
Blend sour cream and soup mix; add cabbage mixture and vinegar.
Toss until well blended.
Chill. - 22.3102
Combine all ingredients; toss thoroughly. - 17.3081
Combine evaporated milk, sugar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; stir in vinegar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Mix with chopped cabbage or slaw mix. - 22.1066
Cook asparagus, following label directions; drain.
Drizzle with French dressing.
Let stand at room temperature until serving time to season.
Place a romaine leaf on each serving plate; arrange asparagus spears on top.
Garnish each with a strip of pimiento... - 22.6973
Fluffy Harlequin Slaw
Combine cream, cider, sugar, and horseradish; beat until cream holds soft peaks.
Add salt to cabbage.
Fold dressing into cabbage just before serving.
Garnish with green pepper. - 31.0768
These Frankfurter Bunwiches are very satiating ! Enjoy these coleslaw sandwich rolls and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Frankfurter Bunwiches are welcome ! - 23.0933
Celery Seed Cole Slaw
1) In a large bowl, add shredded cabbage, oil and warm vinegar.
2) Toss well.
3) Add the remaining ingredients.
4) Toss all ingredients together.
5) Cover with a lid and place inside refrigerator until it is serving time.
6) Serve the coleslaw... - 40.6698
Gorgonzola Cole Slaw
Crisp shredded cabbage in ice water.
Blend mayonnaise, milk, and onion.
Stir in Gorgonzola cheese.
Combine cabbage, carrots, and green pepper in large bowl.
Add mayonnaise-cheese mixture.
Season with salt and pepper.
Toss gently but thoroughly until... - 35.1123
Red And Green Cabbage Slaw
In salad bowl, combine green and red cabbage, onion, mayonnaise, yogurt, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
Mix well, cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours. - 32.496
In covered pan cook celery in small amount of boiling water till crisp-tender, about 5 minutes; drain well.
In medium bowl combine sugar, salad oil, vinegar, onion, salt, paprika, and pepper.
Blend in sour cream.
Add celery and shredded-carrot; toss lightly... - 40.067
Fruity Seaside Slaw
1.Poach scallops in water for 3-4 minutes.
Drain and set aside to cool.
2.Combine scallops, prawns, cabbage, grapes and mango slices in a salad bowl.
3.Blend together yoghurt, 2 tablespoons of reserved mango liquid, chives, dill, ginger, curry and chilli... - 39.5203
Crispy Overnight Slaw
In large bowl, combine sugar, salts, lemon juice and vinegar.
Add remaining ingredients except radishes; toss lightly.
Cover and chill overnight.
Just before serving, add radishes. - 37.1802
Cole Slaw With Green Peppers
1) In a bowl, add cabbage, onion and pepper. Toss well.
2) In another bowl, combine sugar, vinegar, oil and seasonings. Mix well.
3) Pour this dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss well.
4) Cover and let stand several hours before serving.... - 43.383
Salmon Cole Slaw
1) Flake the salmon.
2) Shred the cabbage
3) In a serving dish, spread shredded cabbage
4) In a mixing bowl put salmon, add cucumber and salad cream.
Mix it well.
5) Season the mix with lemon juice, salt and pepper as... - 44.3267
Creamy Cabbage Slaw
In large mixing bowl toss together cabbage and carrots. In small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients; stir to blend well. Taste for seasoning and adjust. Pour dressing over slaw mixture; toss well. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight,... - 25.8314
Cabbage Plus Slaw
The cabbage plus slaw is a light and tossed salad dish that can be served as a side to meals. Prepared with green and red cabbage along with alfalfa sprouts, peas and carrots and dressed with milk, sandwich spread, celery seed, the cabbage plus slaw can be... - 35.9768
Green Pepper Cole Slaw
1. In a mixing bowl, toss cabbage, pepper and carrot with the seasonings. Keep aside until ready to serve.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar and celery seed.
3. Use a fork to whisk the dressing until well blended.
4. Just before serving,... - 47.5345
Kfc Cole Slaw
This Kfc Coleslaw is one that I like to serve with my chicken or even use as a spread on my sandwich. This is really easy to make and quick so just right for when I am really hungry and can’t wait long. - 30.9435
Combine Jerusalem artichoke, pepper, and scallions in medium bowl.
In small bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients; add to vegetables Refrigerate to chill before serving. - 22.4266
Exotic Pulled Pork Sandwich
All of you sandwich-lovers, here is something most exotic and delicate to have a bite. You must have heard about this exotic pulled pork sandwich recipe, but never tried out. It is little critical and also time-consuming, but with the expert chef's help and... - 111.895
Open Face Rueben Sandwich
On baking sheet, arrange half of corned beef on bread slices.
Top with coleslaw and remaining corned beef.
Cover; bake at 200°C (400°F) for 15 minutes or until hot.
Top with cheese; bake uncovered until cheese melts.
Meanwhile, combine remaining... - 37.9613
Blend mayonnaise with the fluid from the pimientos.
Combine all ingredients and chill. - 20.1394
Country Style Cole Slaw
In medium bowl stir together first 6 ingredients.
Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat well.
Cover; chill at least 2 hours. - 28.626
Shred cabbage, green pepper and carrots.
Sprinkle with salt; let stand 1 hour.
Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil; boil 3 minutes.
Pour over cabbage mixture; let stand 5 minutes.
Pack in can or... - 39.8772
1. Preheat the broiler. Melt the butter in a 1-quart saucepan over low heat. Add the Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, bay leaves, pepper, and cheese. Stir to mix. Pour half the mixture into the bottom of the broiler pan while the mixture is hot. Place the... - 24.2992
Crumbed Oven Fried Fish
1. Adjust the oven rack to slightly above the middle of the oven, and preheat the oven to 500°F. Put the milk into a shallow bowl or pie plate, and stir in the salt. Mix the bread crumbs with the paprika on a plate or a sheet of wax paper. Dip the fish... - 26.3615
Corned Beef Captains
Blend coleslaw and mustard.
Spoon coleslaw mixture onto toast slices and arrange 2 slices of corned beef on top of each sandwich.
Garnish with skewered cherry tomato and green onion. - 26.8112
Teriyaki Salmon With Asian Slaw
1. Preheat broiler or prepare grill for direct cooking. Spoon 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce over meaty sides of salmon. Let stand while preparing vegetable mixture.
2. Combine cole slaw mix, pea pods and radishes in large bowl. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons... - 32.1366
1. Add well drained coleslaw to a small bowl and stir in caraway seeds.
2. Slice corned beef into 12 slices
3. Thinly slice each tomato into 6 slices.
4. Butter the pumpernickel slices.
5. Arrange slices, butter side up on clean work... - 36.8423
Salmon Slaw Buns
Combine salmon and slaw; spread 1/3 cup mixture on each of six roll bottoms.
Sprinkle tomato slices with salt; place atop salmon mixture.
Top with sprouts or lettuce; add roll tops. - 21.9896
1. Preheat broiler. Combine tuna, coleslaw mix and green onions in medium bowl. Combine mayonnaise, mustard and dill weed in small bowl. Stir mayonnaise mixture into tuna mixture. Spread tuna mixture onto muffin halves. Place on broiler pan.
2. Broil 4 inches... - 29.5225
Fresh Fruit And Slaw
In small bowl, combine dressing ingredients; blend well.
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients except peanuts; toss lightly.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Cover; refrigerate about 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Sprinkle with... - 37.6269
Frank In Bun Special
Split frankfurter[s] lengthwise, not cutting completely through.
Place bun[s] on piece[s] of waxed paper large enough to wrap bun[s] and secure by twisting both ends.
Spread mustard on bun[s].
Place frankfurter[s] in bun[s].
Fill with sauerkraut; sprinkle... - 33.443
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Tasty Franks - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This Tasty Franks is a great meal to serve. - 38.3935
Cold-cut Roll Ups
Shred cabbage into a large bowl (There should be about 8 cups.).
Sprinkle with sugar; chill at least 30 minutes.
Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, cream and lemon juice in a cup; pour over cabbage.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss lightly with two forks... - 40.6906
Healthy Egg Roll With Hot Mustard Sauce
For all who love egg rolls and wished to have it healthy, here is a very interesting version of the dish from Amy. Serve it up for breakfast with hot mustard; ah, what a wonderful way to start the day! - 104.578
Baked Pork Chops
Looking for a gourmet yet easy dish? Well, you can try this Baked Pork Chops recipe for dinner. This meal is low in fat but is packed with protein. Although pork chops are usually fried or grilled, you can also bake your pork chops to get even cooking but... - 45.89
Barbecue Chicken Sandwich
Change up your regular lunch routine by using dinner leftovers to make a tasty sandwich. Not only will it give your colleagues lunch envy, but will also help you get your six to eight grain servings per day, as recommended by Canada's Food Guide.
As a good... - 32.5729
Chipotle Chicken Wraps And Asian Chicken Nachos
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
1. For making Quick Coleslaw – place red and Napa cabbage in mixer and grind.
2. Scrape out the mixture in a large bowl and add in vinegar and sea salt and stir. Keep the coleslaw aside.
3. For... - 89.374
Tuna Tomato Favorite
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Slice a 1/2-inch thick piece from the stem end of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centre pulp, leaving just a tomato shell. Overturn the tomatoes and let drain. Refrigerate.
3) Slice up the centre pulp of one tomato.... - 43.5001
Chicken Waldorf Salad
1) Mix together chicken, chopped apple, celery, grapes, and pecans or walnuts in a medium sized bowl.
2) After adding the salad dressing and toss lightly to mix well
3) If required, place in the freezer for 10 minutes to quick chill or chill up to 4... - 40.1347
Terrine Of Garden Vegetables
Chill a 6-cup charlotte mold in freezer.
Cook green beans 7 minutes in covered saucepan in just enough unsalted boiling water to cover.
Drain well, reserving cooking liquid.
Transfer beans to small bowl, cover and refrigerate.
Boil reserved cooking liquid... - 42.1342
Creamy And Crunchy Parmesan Cheese Salad Bowls
Why stick to boring green salad when you can do so much more with the greens. Betty's parmesan cheese salad bowls is just one such exciting way to make the regular salad look and taste all the more sumptuous. Stream the video recipe to master the art of... - 91.1274