Quick Easy Biscuits
- » Quick Easy Cheddar Biscuits
Quick Easy Cheddar Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick easy cheddar biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick easy cheddar biscuits recipes.
Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Cheesy biscuity treat ... A video which shows you a yummy way of making a delight of the ordinary biscuits. With the lovely taste of fresh cheddar cheese, this will bring a flaky and crispy texture to the warm baked biscuits. Enjoy them plain or with gravy ! - 94.0475
Quick Cheddar Bread
In saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
Remove from heat.
Add 250 mL (1 cup) cheese and remaining ingredients.
Stir until just blended (batter will be slightly lumpy).
Spread evenly in 2 greased 23 cm (9-inch) round layer pans.
Bake at 200°C (400°F)... - 37.6303
Quick And Easy Chicken Pot Pie With Biscuit Mix Topping
Those of you who are single, bachelors and bachelorettes, here is the perfect recipe, a delicious and super easy way to make a cold winter night favorite, that will last you for days. You can get your chicken, veggies, bread and all, everything in one pot.... - 118.973
Cheddar Pear Cobbler
Mix 4 tablespoons of the sugar, cornstarch and nutmeg in a medium size saucepan.
Drain syrup from pears into a small bowl; stir into cornstarch mixture with lemon juice.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils minute; add pears.
Heat very... - 40.984
Quick Cheddar Cheese Bread
Combine Biscuit Mix and cheese.
Combine eggs and milk.
Add liquid to cheese mixture, mixing just enough to moisten cheese mixture.
Pour into a greased and floured 9- x 5- x 3-inch loafpan.
Bake at 350° for 55 minutes. - 30.0623
Quick Onion Cheese Biscuits
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
With a pastry blender or two knives, cut butter into flour mixture.
Stir in shredded cheese.
Slice onion in thin rounds, then cut slices in half.
In a skillet, brown onion in butter.
Add onion to flour-butter... - 41.6567
Easy Cheese Biscuits
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Combine bake mix and baking powder in a medium bowl. Stir in cheese and cream until well blended; dough will be quite stiff. Gather into a ball and knead in bowl once or twice to blend.
3. Transfer dough to a counter and press into... - 24.4036
Quick And Easy Stew
Preheat oven to 425°.
Meanwhile, in saucepan combine beef stew, soup, corn, and water.
Cook and stir till boiling.
Quickly transfer to 2-quart casserole; immediately place biscuits atop hot stew.
Bake in 425° oven for 12 minutes or till biscuits are golden. - 30.583
Quick And Easy Quiche
Preheat oven to 350°.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Add first 8 ingredients to bowl, and process 1 minute or until mixture is smooth.
Combine egg substitute mixture, Cheddar cheese, ham, and chopped green onions in a medium bowl; stir... - 40.0336
Quick And Easy Chicken Pot Pie
It's like being a kid again! CHICKEN POT PIE is one of my favorite meals. Over the years I've experimented with this recipe and think I've got it down to this one simply amazing dish. - 101.189
Meat V Biscuit Bake
1. Put Hamburger Mix into mixing bowl. Stir in cheese and egg; mix well.
2. Make soft dough of Baking Mix, mayonnaise, and water, stirring with fork about 25 strokes. Spread half of dough into a well-greased 8-inch square pan.
3. Cover dough with meat... - 31.2094
Cheese Bacon Biscuits
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and mustard; cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add milk and stir until well blended.
Turn dough out onto a floured board; knead lightly until dough is no longer sticky.
Roll or pat dough to 1/3-inch or... - 43.3468
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Combine bake mix, cayenne, baking powder, egg, cream, cheddar, and Parmesan in a bow! until well blended.
3. Drop 12 heaping teaspoonfuls onto baking sheet. Season with paprika. Bake... - 30.2762
Jalapeno Cheese Biscuits
Preheat oven to 425°.
Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and grits in bowl.
Cut in butter with a fork or pastry blender until crumbly.
Stir in jalapeno pepper and cheese, slowly add 1/3 cup milk, and stir lightly.
Add more milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, if... - 40.8146
Cheese Beer Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cheddar and onion.
4. Add enough beer to wet the dry ingredients and stir quickly with a fork just until it... - 36.934
Brown meat, drain.
Add barbeque sauce and set aside.
Place biscuits in ungreased muffin cups, pressing dough up sides of edge of cup.
Spoon meat mixture into cups.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake. - 30.064
Barbecue Pulled Pork Cookies
It's BBQ, It's a Cookie, ITS A BBQ COOKIE! Inspired by the Pulled Pork Cupcake at Michael Mina's Bourbon Steak in Washington DC. It's not a joke! It'a a real recipe and it rocks! BBQ Pulled Pork Cookies! It's not exactly a chocolate chip cookie that you would... - 97.5714
Quick Onion Cheese Bread
Saute onion and chili powder in oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add onion and oil to mixture of egg and milk.
Combine with biscuit mix; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Add half the cheese.
Spread in a greased pan (8 x 8 x 2 inches).
Sprinkle remaining... - 38.2125
Quick Poppy Cheese Muffins
Easy to bake, these little poppy cheese muffins recipe packs in the flavor and lasting taste of cheddar cheese. The poppy seeds are a healthy addition to this cheese muffins recipe. If you love cheese, you will love these muffins! - 35.5433
Take biscuits out of can and pull apart so each biscuit makes 3.
Place a dab of cheese in the center.
Fold over and press the edges.
Bake until golden brown.
This is a quick, easy and fun appetizer.
Kids love to make them too. - 25.9694
Sausage Cheese Balls
Sausage Cheese Balls is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Sausage Cheese Balls; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 25.5921
Onion Cheese Bread
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Saute onion in 2 teaspoons margarine until tender.
3. Put biscuit mix in large bowl.
4. Combine egg and milk. Add to biscuit mix.
5. Add onion and half of the cheese. Mix quickly. Spread dough evenly in 8-inch round baking dish... - 34.0662
Cheese Bacon Waffles
Preheat waffle baker.
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Beat together egg, milk, and Worcestershire.
Add to dry ingredients; mix well.
Stir in cheese.
Pour batter into preheated waffle baker and bake according to manufacturer's directions. - 39.7897
Tamale Chili Bake
This Tamale Chili Bake makes a terrific meal. Try out this savory tamale dish and let me know if you like it !your suggestions for this Tamale chili Bake are welcome ! - 39.7344
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Take a bowl and combine biscuit mix and cold water in it until a soft dough forms.
3) Whisk the dough vigorously for 20 strokes.
4) On a floured, cloth-covered board, gently smooth dough into... - 45.8596
1. In a small non-stick skillet, warm the Canadian bacon on both sides over medium high heat, about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. Using a 3-inch metal biscuit cutter, cut out a circle of cheese. Set aside the cheese circle and... - 120.546
Sausage-Cheese Turnovers is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 28.8882
Apple Cheese Cobbler
Combine apples, sugar, tapioca, cinnamon, salt, water, and butter in a saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until apples are almost tender.
Stir milk into biscuit mix to make a soft dough.
Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll... - 41.6255