- » Quick Easy Cabbage Sausage
Quick Easy Cabbage Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick easy cabbage sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick easy cabbage sausage recipes.
Red Cabbage & White Sausage Salad
Insert metal blade.
Leave in work bowl.
Change to slicing disc.
Slice onions; leave in work bowl.
Set cabbage mixture aside.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan or electric wok over medium-high heat.
Add sliced sausage... - 45.2538
Red Cabbage & White Sausage Salad
Heat oil in a wok or wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add sausage slices and cook, turning often, until browned.
Add vinegar, sugar, mustard, celery seeds, Worcestershire, and garlic; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Bring mixture to a boil over high... - 38.9056
Cabbage And Garlic Sausage
1. In a large frypan heat the oil and put in the chopped onion and cabbage.
2. Turn the cabbage well in the pan to get it "blessed" with the hot oil.
3. Cut the garlic sausage into 1" slices or smaller pieces if preferred and add to the cabbage.
4.... - 36.5515
Apple Cider Braised Smoked Chicken Sausage Cabbage And Potato Stew
Fall and winter call for hearty comforting and nourishing meals of soups and stews. This really is a great cold weather meal but is also delicious anytime of the year as the ingredients are easy to find no matter what the season. In fact this is great for... - 100.054
Hot Wurst And Cabbage Salad
Microwavea 10-inch browningdish or skillet on HIGH (100%) for 4 1/2 minutes.
Carefully transfer dish (bottom will be very hot) to a heatproof surface.
Add oil and tilt dish to coat bottom evenly.
Immediately add sausages; stir and toss gently until sausages... - 45.3019
Sausage Skillet With Cannellini And Red Cabbage
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/3 cup water to boiling. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Remove cover; continue cooking, turning; sausages often, until water evaporates and sausages are browned, about 20 minutes. With slotted spoon,... - 27.6976
Kielbasa With Apples Cabbage And Celery
1 Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, cut the kielbasa on the diagonal into scant 1/2-inch slices. Add them to the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Drain in a colander.
3 Coarsely chop the onion.
4 In a large skillet, warm 1... - 42.9559
Sausage & Kale Soup
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook sausage over high heat until browned 8 to 10 minutes, stirring.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add onion and carrots to drippings in pan and cook, stirring, until onion is soft about 10 min-utes.
Cover... - 37.81
Cut the core out of the cabbage.
Cover cabbage with boiling water, and let stand 10 minutes.
Drain; then separate the leaves.
Shave' off the thick spine of each with a knife to make rolling easier.
Combine the next 7 ingredients.
Moisten with about 1/4 cup... - 39.1279
Wurst & Cabbage Plate
Cut 1/4-inch-deep slashes into each sausage at about 1-inch intervals.
Place sausages in a wide frying pan over medium heat and cook, turning as needed, until lightly browned on all sides.
In a glass measuring cup, stir together honey, soy, chili sauce,... - 39.6366
French Stuffed Cabbage
In large saucepan, in boiling salted water to cover, simmer whole cabbage 5 minutes.
Plunge into cold water; drain well.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Make stuffing: In small skillet over medium heat, in butter, cook onion until tender.
In medium bowl, beat egg;... - 47.9613
Easy Egg Rolls
If you are looking forward to Thai snacks but not getting the right ideas, try Ning's simple Egg Rolls. The best thing about this dish is that it can be prepared at home with available ingredients. - 89.1537
Madame Fraize's Cabbage And Zucchini Skillet
Heat the oil in a skillet and add the cabbage.
Toss it about well, and cover.
Cook quickly for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Add the onion and re-cover.
Reduce the heat and cook slowly for 45 minutes.
Add the zucchini and garlic, re-cover, and cook slowly for... - 41.2063
Double Decker Creole
Double Decker Creole is a great appetizer recipe. The meat liver filling and toast give the Double Decker Creole a majestic taste. Double Decker Creole is liked by many across the world. - 31.8486
1. Take a bowl and add beans and peas into it and pour enough to cover it. Allow the beans and peas to soak overnight or quickly soak it and drain the water.
2. Take a deep kettle and add peas, beans, and water.
3. Tuck cloves into... - 45.4812
Chicken Linguisa And Vegetable Soup
1. Rinse chicken and cut into 1-inch cubes. Cut linguisa into '/2-inch slices.
2. In a 6-quart pressure cooker over high heat, stir linguisa until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer to a bowl.
3. Discard all but 1 tablespoon fat... - 34.272