- » Quick Easy Apple Pie
Quick Easy Apple Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick easy apple pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick easy apple pie recipes.
Easy Apple Dessert
1. In a large bowl, mix the brown sugar, granulated sugar, flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and the cardamom.
2. Stir in the apple slices and lemon juice.
3. In a 2-quart casserole, spoon the apple mixture and keep aside.
4. In a small bowl,... - 47.9939
You May Also Like!
Farmhouse Apple Pie
1. Pastry: In a bowl combine flour, sugar and generous pinch of salt. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or use your fingertips to make coarse crumbs. Sprinkle with enough water to hold dough together; gather into a ball. Flatten to a 5-inch (12 cm) circle;... - 35.7285
Quick Apple Cream Pie
Quick Apple Cream Pie made using this recipe is an experience by itself. It is always prepared with apple as the most essential ingredient. I will prepare this Quick Apple Cream Pie as Dessert for a get-together I am soon going to host. Please try this... - 47.3512
Easy Cheesy Apple Pie
Preheat oven to 375Â°F .
(Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.) In 9 inch pie pan, combine first six ingredients; mix well.
Press onto bottom and sides of pie pan; do not press onto rim.
In large bowl, combine dry pudding mix and apples; spoon... - 40.2704
Quick, Easy Filling For Mini Fried Fruit Pies
If looking for a quick, easy and amazingly tasty pie filling, try any of these Quick, Easy Filling For Mini Fried Fruit Pies. Pie fillings are always great with fruits and it turns all the more savory with a meat filling. Believe me, try any of these pie... - 27.696
Quick Apple Pie
Prepare Quick Pastry.
Combine apples, sugar, flour and nutmeg.
Turn into pastry-lined pie pan.
Bake in 375° oven 10 minutes.
Pour cream over all.
Bake 30-35 minutes or until apples are tender - 33.1371
Quick Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350° and prepare a 9" pie pan.
2) Pare the apples and core the inside. Cut into dices or slices, as desired. It should measure about 5 cups.
3) In a bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon and salt.
4) Sprinkle this mixture... - 45.484
Quick Apple Pie
1) In a cup, soak gelatine in 1/2 cup of cold water, until soft.
2) In a saucepan, cook apple in 3/4 of of water until tender.
3) Remove and stir in the gelatine until dissolves totally.
4) Mix in lemon juice, sweetener and spice powder.
5) Let the... - 42.1872
Quick Easy Apple Cake
1. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin-pie spice into a large bowl; stir in brown sugar.
2. Cut in 6 tablespoons of the butter or margarine with a pastry blender until the mixture is crumbly. Measure out 1/2 cup and set aside for topping; stir... - 41.2022
Quick Apple Tart
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Spread walnuts in a baking pan and bake for approximately 5 minutes.
Coarsely chop nuts.
Peel apples, core, and cut into eighths.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a nonstick frying pan and add apples.
Cook over medium heat until... - 39.9028
Easy Apple Berry Crumble Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat an 8- or 9-inch glass pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour, brown sugar and baking soda. Add melted butter; mix well. Set aside 3A cup of the oat mixture for topping. Press the... - 37.0075