- » Quick Custard
Quick Custard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick custard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick custard recipes.
Quick Rice Custard
Place custard mix in a 2 qt.glass cassrole dish.
Gradually stir in milk.
Stir in rice and sugar.
Microwave 9 to 11 minutes or until custard comes to a boil.
Stir every 3 minutes during cooking.
Stir and sprinkle with nutmeg.
If desired, pour into individual... - 35.1405
Quick Microwave Custard
Pour the milk into a glass measuring cup and put it in the microwave on high for three minutes.
In a mixing bowl, stir together the eggs, sugar, sugar substitute, and vanilla.
Gradually stir in the hot milk.
Pour into a glass baking dish.
Sprinkle nutmeg on... - 33.7466
Quick Custard Sauce
1) In a medium sized saucepan, combine all the ingredients together and cook. For the pudding, follow the instructions in the label. Take the pan off the heat.
2) Pour the mixture in a medium-sized bowl and keep it covered.
3) Serve chilled or... - 29.8527
You May Also Like!
Quick And Simple Custard Sauce
1) In a bowl, beat together the eggs and castor sugar.
2) In a saucepan, heat the milk. Do not let the milk boil.
3) Pour the hot milk into the egg mixture, while stirring continously.
4) Strain the mixture. Transfer into a double boiler. You may... - 33.8802
Quick Custard Pie
Put all the ingredients (except the pie shell) into a blender or food processor.
Process at a low speed until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is well blended.
Pour into the pie shell.
Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 30 minutes or until a... - 33.3628
Beat eggs into milk.
A blender is good for a smooth mixture.
Add sprinkling of nutmeg and cinnamon.
Place mixture in top of a double boiler with water already boiling.
Cover, and let cook for 13-15 minutes.
Remove from heat, and cool. - 26.2172
Quick Egg Custard
1. Grease 6 (6 ounce) microwave proof custard cups or small dishes.
2. In a small (1 quart) microwave proof bowl, heat the milk in the microwave for about 4 minutes until hot but not boiling.
3. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, sugar and... - 41.3055
Quick Baked Custard
In small bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch.
Microwave milk in 4-cup measure or 1 1/2-qt casserole or bowl at High 2 to 4 mintues, or until very hot but not boiling.
Blend sugar mixture, vanilla and salt into eggs at low speed.
Stir into milk.
Sprinkle with... - 36.4239
Quick Egg Custard
1. In a 2-cup measure, pour the milk.
2. Heat the milk in the microwave for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes at High, until scalded but not boiling.
3. In a 1 1/2-quart casserole beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt together.
4. Slowly blend hot milk into egg... - 41.0133
Toasted Coconut Custard Pie
Set aside 1/2 C coconut.
Place remaining 1 C coconut in bottom of unbaked pie shell.
Dissolve custard mix in milk and pour into pie shell.
Sprmkle with cinnamon.
Bake for 10 minutes at 450Â° F.
Reduce heat and bake for 30 minutes longer at 350Â°... - 34.1147
Berries In Custard Sauce
Prepare pudding according to package directions, but using 2 1/2 cups milk and adding vanilla.
Chill about 30 minutes or until mixture is the consistency of custard sauce.
(If mixture gets too firm, beat with rotary beater till smooth.) Cut any large... - 25.5382
Lemon Pudding Cups
These Lemon Pudding Cups make an excellent dessert after a meal ! Relish it for a snack if you want to ! Just try and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Lemon Pudding Cup are welcome ! - 41.7615
Creamy Custard Filling
1. In 2-quart saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch, and salt; stir in milk until smooth. Over medium heat, cook until mixture thickens and boils, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute.
2. In small bowl, beat eggs slightly. Into eggs, beat small amount of hot milk... - 26.3118
Quick Custard Recipes By Category