- » Quick Cupcake
Quick Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick cupcake recipes.
Cupcake With White Chocolate Frosting
Want to make a snack while watching your favorite TV show, then this is one recipe you need to bang onto. Watch this video to make batch of gleeful cupcakes! - 114.856
I baked this gorgeous chocolate cupcake for myself. - 31.4452
You May Also Like!
Quick Carrot Apple Cupcakes
Hosting a snack party? Try these carrot apple cupcakes for a perfect serving. The chef in the video makes delicious cupcakes for a snack party with her friends. Watch the video to know how she makes them. - 109.087
Quick Chocolate Cupcakes
Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla.
Beat with mixer, wire whisk or wooden spoon until batter is smooth and ingredients are well blended.
Pour batter into paper-lined muffin cups (2 1/2 inches... - 39.854
Quick Chocolate Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Line muffin cups with paper cases.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
4. Add water, oil, vinegar and vanilla.
5. Beat with mixer, wire whisk or wooden... - 44.9926
Peanut Butter Surprise Cupcakes
Surprise cupcakes are easy to prepare microwaved cupcakes topped with miniature marshmalloes. Baked with chocolate fudge cake mix and peanut butter, the surprise cupcakes are an anytime bake. - 29.0428
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Grease 12 medium muffin cups.
Blend shortening, sugar and egg and beat well.
Sift dry ingredients together and add to first mixture alternately with milk and vanilla.
Spoon batter into prepared pans.
Sprinkle with coconut.
Bake 12 to... - 40.4457
Mix-quick Cakes And Cupcakes
Bake 1 package (18.5 ounces) of any of the following cake mixes as directed for cakes or cupcakes:
Cool cake on wire rack 1 hour.
(Can be frosted and served immediately.) Place on ungreased baking sheet.
Freeze uncovered 2 hours.
Wrap in aluminum foil, label... - 41.6652
Quick Cocoa Cupcakes
Measure and sift the first five ingredients together into a small beater bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add liquid ingredients.
Beat on low speed until mixed, then scrape the bowl.
Beat on medium speed for 30 seconds.
Add sifted baking powder and beat a... - 42.2835
No Egg Cupcake
1. Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F.
2. Grease a cupcake or muffin tray with butter and flour it lightly. Place cupcake liners in the grooves. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda. Mix well with a... - 0
Halloween Treat: Easy And Quick
Some tricky Halloween treat. Creepy treat that will put a smile on your face during Halloween. Watch this video to get inspired with fun Halloween party ideas. Be prepare to make these colorful treats and make everyone happy and scared. - 119.699
1. For making icing - Combine butter, icing sugar and milk in a mixing bowl.
2. For decorating Movember cake- Spread butter cream icing sugar mixture on muffins.
3. Make small eyes with chocolate buns and chocolate chips. Place it on muffins to give... - 117.048