- » Quick Creamed Crab
Quick Creamed Crab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick creamed crab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick creamed crab recipes.
Quick Creamed Crab
Mix all the ingredients with Thick'Cream Sauce.
Add the wine and pour into a greased casserole.
Sprinkle with cheese and bake in a moderate oven until sauce is bubbling and it is brown - 33.8895
Quick Creamed Crab Or Lobster
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and sauté green pepper and onion in it for 3 minutes.
2) Mix in undiluted soup and wine.
3) Stir in crab or lobster and bring the mixture to steaming, ensuring to stir gently to prevent crumbling of crab... - 32.5873
You May Also Like!
Quick Crab Newburg
This is one of the most popular ways to fix crabmeat.
Stir all the ingredients together gently, heat almost to the boiling point, and serve on freshly made toast, fluffy hot rice, or in scrubbed crab shells. - 25.2172
Quick And Tangy Crab
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine sour cream, cheese, lemon juice, onion, salt, and hot sauce; stir until blended.
Spoon into a greased 1-quart casserole or 6 individual shells.
Combine butter and crumbs; sprinkle on crabmeat mixture.
Sprinkle w - 36.7453
Quick Crab Meat Tiffin Dip
1. In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, tomato juice, lemon juice and seasonings.
2. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
3. If you are using fresh crab meat, bone and flake into the bowl. If using canned meat, drain and add to the bowl.
4.... - 41.5201
Quick Crab Cassoulettes
1. In a food processor with the shredding or grinding blade attached, pulse the bread into fine crumbs. Tip into a bowl and keep aside.
2. Finely chop the onion, celery and pepper in the food processor or with a sharp vegetable knife. Empty into... - 46.3513
Crab Bisque Quick And Easy
Heat all ingredients to simmering point.
Serve with parsley and paprika sprinkled on top.
Let cool a couple of minutes before eating.
Serves 6 soup cups. - 31.3653
Quick Crab Chowder
Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and celery and saute until softened, about 15 minutes.
Add all remaining ingredients except sherry and parsley and continue cooking until heated through, stirring frequently about 15 minutes.
Stir in... - 38.2938
Quick And Easy Crab Spread
Combine all ingredients in large saucepan.
Cook over low heat just until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through. - 20.1176
Quick Crab Quiche
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 Using the pastry, line a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
3 Trim the excess pastry around the edges.
4 Neatly fold the edges under, and flute.
5 Prick the bottom and sides of the pastry with a... - 37.0625
Quick Crab Quiche
Line a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with pastry.
Trim excess pastry around edges; fold edges under, and flute.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry with a fork.
Bake at 400 for 3 minutes; remove from oven, and gently prick with a fork.
Bake 5 minutes... - 30.5389
Yvonne's Quick Crabmeat Dish
Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the onion and cook gently for 1 minute.
Add the crabmeat and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
Blend in the flour and when mixed, slowly add the cream and seasonings.
Let cook 2 minutes and add the pepper which must be in fine... - 38.9205