- » Quick Cream Soup
Quick Cream Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick cream soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick cream soup recipes.
Quick Cream Of Butternut Squash
This recipe is for the health watchers. In the video the chef makes some cream of butternut squash. This soup is such a healthy and appetizing dish to have on any day. It can be served for the Thanksgiving too. Watch the video for the entire recipe. - 146.253
Rich And Delicious Cream Of Broccoli Soup
A savvy eater knows how to eat healthy without compromising on taste and this savvy dish perfectly caters to that. Keith Snow whips up a rich and delicious cream of broccoli soup that not only delivers a big punch of many essential vitamins and other... - 105.868
Cream Of Celery Soup
Fry the vegetables lightly in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker for about 2 minutes.
Add thestock, seasoning and bouquet garni.
Put on the lid, bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cook for 5 minutes.
Reduce pressure quickly.
Remove the bouquet... - 48.1345
Cream Of Fish Soup
Wash and wipe the fish and cut it into pieces.
Put the fish in the pressure cooker with the stock, bayleaf and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Reduce the pressure quickly.
Strain the stock into a jug.
Remove... - 47.5803
Easy Cream Of Asparagus Soup
Microwave water in small bowl at High 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until boiling.
Let stand, covered, 5 minutes, or until water is absorbed.
In 2-qt casserole combine onion, celery and asparagus.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until... - 47.3944
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions until translucent.
2) Stir in the mushrooms and sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
3) Add the flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Take the pan away from the heat, and slowly pour in the... - 46.9066
Cream Of Vegetable Soup
1) In a bowl, combine flour, bouillon granules, marjoram and pepper. Set it aside.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole for combining thawed vegetables, onions, butter and parsley. Tightly cover the casserole with plastic food wrap.
3) Set your... - 46.3067
Quick Cream Of Carrot Soup
1) Peel and chop the carrots into very small pieces.
2) In a pan, saute the carrot and thyme for 5 minutes.
3) Pour in the stock and cook until carrots are tender.
4) Season well, puree in a blender and place the pan over heat.
5) Combine the... - 46.0848
Cream Of Carrot Soup
1. In a skillet, pour oil, add carrots and onion and sautÃ© until just soft.
2. Sprinkle flour and paprika; stir and cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
3. Stir in milk and simmer for 5 with constant stirring.
4. Remove the skillet from... - 45.6801
Cream Of Celery Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions and celery until translucent.
2) Blend in the flour and stir for 2 minutes.
3) Stream in the stock and allow to the boil, stirring continuously.
4) Season to taste and add in bouquet... - 45.6037
Cream Of Potato Soup
1) Take a 1-quart saucepan and heat margarine in it until bubbly.
2) Stir in potatoes, leeks, salt, and pepper and sautÃ© them over medium heat until leeks are soft.
3) Pour in broth and simmer the mixture, covered until potatoes are tender.
4)... - 43.8306
Chilled Cream Of Asparagus Soup
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In medium saucepan, boil 1/2 cup water.
3) Add frozen asparagus, cover the pan and simmer, for 5 minutes.
4) In electric blender, place the remaining ingredients; add asparagus and cooking liquid.
5) At... - 43.5047
Cream Of Onion Soup
1. Boil the onions with clove and peppercorns for 10-15 minutes.
2. Remove spices and puree the soup adding the required seasonings.
3. Cream the flour with a little cold water and blend it with the onion soup stirrong continuously
4. Put it back on... - 43.1892
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1. In a medium (2 quart or 8-cup) microwave proof casserole, add butter
2. Place in the microwave and melt at high for less than 1 minute.
3. Stir flour, seasonings, bouillon granules and onion into the melted butter to make a smooth paste.
4.... - 41.9488
Cream Of Tomato Mushroom Soup
1. Take a medium saucepan and empty the contents of the soup mix packet into it.
2. Stir in the water, tomato juice and onion.
3. Place the pan on a medium flame and bring liquid to a boil, stirring occasionally.
4. Partially cover the pan and simmer... - 41.8155
Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
Put cauliflower in pan.
Cover with stock.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and turn to simmer.
Simmer 20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
Puree in food mill, blender, or food processor.
Return to pan.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
When the foam subsides, add... - 41.0914
Cream Of Asparagus Soup
This Cream Of Asparagus Soup recipe easily finds way to the top of my favorite list! - 40.8559
Quick Cream Of Mushroom Soup
In a medium size saucepan, use the Basic White Sauce Mix and chicken broth to prepare a thin white sauce as directed in the Basic White Sauce Mix recipe.
Remove from the heat.
Melt the margarine in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat.
Add the onion and... - 40.4153
Cream Of Watercress Soup
Cream Of Watercress Soup us a french cuisine. If you like the lemon flavor vegetable with seasoning adding to the flavor the Cream Of Watercress Soup is the recipe you should try. - 39.6978
Cream Of Leek Soup
Clean leeks thoroughly of all sand, then cut into thin slices and set aside.
Melt butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour, and add the chicken stock gradually.
Stirring constantly, cook on low heat until smooth (about 2 minutes).
Add the leeks and spices, and... - 38.734
Quick Cream Of Chicken Soup
1) Take a 2-1/2-quart bowl and melt butter or margarine in it for 45 seconds on High.
2) Mix in flour, milk, broth and seasoned salt and cook the mixture for 6 minutes on High, stirring often.
3) Stir in chicken and then microwave again for 1... - 32.5135
Cream Of Lettuce Soup
Pour broth into a 3-quart pan; bring to a boil over high heat.
Stir in lettuce; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until lettuce is completely limp (8 to 10 minutes).
Pour lettuce mixture, a portion at a time, into a blender or food processor; add butter and... - 32.1432
Chilled Chicken Cream
1. In an electric-blender container beat all ingredients, cover for 1 minute such that creamy-smooth and chill.
2. Alternately beat slightly longer with an electric beater and chill.
3. To serve into mugs or cups pour the mixture garnish... - 31.1259
Quick Cream Of Spinach Soup
1 Wash the spinach well; peel and finely chop the onion. Put the spinach in a large pan with about 2 tablespoons water and cook until tender for about 5 minutes. Drain well and rub through a strainer or work through a food mill; set aside.
2 Heat the butter... - 27.1776
Quick And Easy Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Lynn demonstrates how to make a really quick and easy Cream of Mushroom Soup. This is a very delicious soup that you can make more elegant by adding some herbs, such as thyme or parsley. - 0
Quick Cream Soup Recipes By Category