- » Quick Cream Sauce
Quick Cream Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick cream sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick cream sauce recipes.
Homemade Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce
If you love the combination of garlic and cheese, here is a recipe combining both. In this video, the chef has came up with this simple recipe which tastes delicious. He has the step by step instructions for making garlic cream sauce. - 110.66
The yummy and delicious Horseradish Cream is one of the best sauces that can be served with any appetizer. This sauce is very tasty and it makes any appetizer taste good, once dipped in it. - 99.0663
French Remoulade Sauce
French Remoulade Sauce is one of the best sauces that can be served with any appetizer. A great and tasty sauce everyone should try out. Any appetizer dipped in this sauce tastes like heaven. - 97.6546
Chicken In Wine Cream Sauce
Another one of the Italian gourmet meals created by Serena at her home! A simple and tastefully done dish. See the video on how to get this going! - 95.6255
Garlic Dill Cream Sauce
In a mood to prepare a lip smacking appetizer? But don't know what sauce to serve with? Check out the video of the yummy Garlic Dill Cream. Any appetizer dipped in this sauce tastes like heaven. This sauce goes well with fish and steamed vegetables. - 92.1672
Tasty Leek Cream Sauce
Traditional pancakes, roasted beef and even casseroles taste yummier when served with cream sauce. Chef Keith Snow goes a step ahead by whomping up a tongue-tickling cream sauce using leeks. Refreshing, flavorful and creamy, this sauce is a healthy, tasty... - 79.3082
Simple Horseradish Cream Sauce
Esteemed for their medicinal as well as culinary value, horseradish is one multi-faceted ingredient that makes for flavorful sauce as well. Best accompaniment for all beef dishes, this yummy, creamy horseradish sauce is quite a cinch to make. Try it to know... - 78.8118
Chicken With Mushroom Cream Sauce
Truss the bird into a neat shape and rub it all over with lemon juice.
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and put in the chicken, giblets, the onion stuck with the cloves, carrots and bouquet garni.
Pour on the water and season.
Cover with the lid and... - 47.2356
Chicken With Lemon Cream Sauce
Cut each joint in half and coat in seasoned flour.
Melt the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker and brown the chicken evenly.
Add the lemon juice, onion, wine and stock.
Put on the lid and bring up to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 4-6 minutes.
Reduce... - 46.9809
Microwave Cauliflower And Peas In Cream Sauce
1) Into a 1 to 1 1/2-quart casserole, add in the cauliflower florets, peas and 1/4 cup water.
2) Microwave on HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes till the florets turn fork-tender. Stir halfway through the cooking time.
3) Let the florets rest covered for a few... - 45.5343
Chicken And Potatoes In A Mushroom Cream Sauce
Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender; drain.
Cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large pan; cook chicken, in batches, until browned both sides and cooked through.
Cover chicken to keep warm.
Drain away all but 1 tablespoon of the pan... - 43.0657
Party Meatballs In Cream Sauce
Combine minced onion and garlic with 2 tablespoons water; let stand 10 minutes to soften.
In a medium size bowl, combine beef, mushrooms, bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon parsley flakes, caraway seeds, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, egg white, 2 tablespoons milk, 2... - 41.7162
Orange Horseradish Cream
1) In a bowl, mix together crème fraiche, mayonnaise, horseradish, orange zest, and mustard.
2) Take another bowl and beat heavy cream in it until it reaches a soft peak stage.
3) Mix the whipped cream with the crème fraiche mixture using a rubber... - 41.2459
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter.
2) Add in the flour and cook till it loses its raw flavour and changes colour slightly.
3) Remove the pan from the flame.
4) Slowly, pour in the milk while whisking the sauce continously at the same time.
5) Next,... - 40.3149
Ravioli With Nutty Cream Sauce
Use these amounts or any combination you like and finely chop all nuts.
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in saucepan.
Add along with half the nut mixture and cook just... - 40.2694
Tomato Cream Sauce Using Sour Cream
1) In a saucepan, add in ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, water and chopped onion.
2) Cook the mixture on simmer for 5 minutes or till the mixture has reduced to about 1/4 pint or slightly more.
3) Take the pan off the flame. Allow to cool down... - 39.8356
Fettuccine With Lemon & Cream Sauce
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
Cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente.
While noodles are cooking, place cream in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat and cook until bubbling.
Add... - 39.8335
Chicken Breasts With Hazelnut Cream Sauce
Cut chicken into 2 x 1 inch (5 x 2.5 cm) strips.
Season with salt and pepper to taste; dust lightly with flour.
In large heavy skillet, melt butter over medium high heat; saute chicken until lightly browned.
Remove from pan.
Add cream and brandy to pan; bring... - 39.48
Veal Patties In Parsley Cream Sauce
1 Finely chop the onion. Mince the parsley.
2 In a medium bowl, beat the egg white until frothy. Stir in the onion, half of the parsley, the veal, breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup of the evaporated skimmed milk, the nutmeg, allspice and pepper. Form the mixture into 4... - 38.4895
Scallops In Cream Sauce
Scallops In Cream Sauce is a perfect appetizer. If you like your lemon flavored seafood mixed in cream and dashed with pepper then you should try this Scallops In Cream Sauce recipe. - 38.4051
Saffron Cream Sauce
1) In a microwavable jug, drop the saffron strands along with the stock and microwave uncovered for 1 minute
2) Allow the saffron strands to rest but give it a couple of quick stirs in between.
3) Fold in the cream and microwave uncovered for 1 1/2... - 37.2193
Salmon In Pancetta Cream Sauce
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. In a steamer basket over, but not touching, boiling water, steam strips of zucchini, yellow squash, and carrot about 3 minutes or till crisp-tender. Keep warm.
2. For sauce, in a small skillet cook pancetta or bacon till crisp. Remove... - 32.9182
Caramel Cream Frosting
1. In a medium (1 ½ quart) microwave proof bowl, combine caramels and 1 tablespoon water
2. Heat in the microwave on HIGH for about 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, stirring once, until smooth.
3. Add the cream cheese and sugar and beat with an electric mixer,... - 31.2869
Parsley Cream Sauce
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size saucepan; stir in flour, salt and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
2. Stir in milk and instant chicken broth; cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and bubbles 3... - 28.581
Chocolate Cream Sauce
1) In a bowl, melt chocolate and butter over a pan of boiling water.
2) Let cool slightly and mix in double cream.
3) Use as required. - 27.0551
Blend the sour cream, radishes, chives, salt and pepper in a small bowl; cover.
Chill until serving time. - 26.7673
Tomato Cream Sauce
1) In the top of a double boiler, blend all the ingredients together and heat thoroughly.
2) Serve the 3 cups Tomato Cream Sauce. - 26.4155
1) Combine together all ingredients and remove fat that is accumulated.
2) Use as required. - 26.2334
Lemon Cream Sauce
Combine lemon juice, eggs, and sugar in top of double boiler; cook over hot (not boiling) water until thick, stirring constantly.
When spoon leaves a path in the sauce, remove from heat; add butter. - 24.8132
Quick Cream Sauce
In a small saucepan melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Stir in 2 tablespoons all purpose flour, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add 1 cup milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly; cook and stir 1 minute more. - 18.5006
In A Hurry Cream Sauce (medium)
Stir 1/2 cup milk or half and half (half milk, half cream) into 1 can (10 1/2 ounce) condensed cream of celery soup.
Heat to serving temperature in blazer pan of chafing dish or metal fondue pot over direct moderate flame, stirring constantly. - 15.4474
Quick Cream Sauce Recipes By Category