- » Quick Cream Filled Strawberry
Quick Cream Filled Strawberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick cream filled strawberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick cream filled strawberry recipes.
Quick Cream Filled Strawberries
Quick Cream Filled Strawberries is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Quick Cream Filled Strawberries; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 35.0973
Strawberry Cake Part 2 - Filling
2-5 mix together put in fridge for 50 minutes and add the fresh cream from the fridge mix well.
To make the strawberry cake:
Slice cake into 3 pieces put cake rack pour in set mixture. Return to fridge for overnight.
On next day:
1. Take out the cake... - 34.72
Strawberry Filled Banana Muffin
Dessert lover's true favorite. This video prepares banana muffin, filled with strawberries. They're delicious for breakfast or lunch. The strawberry filling is what makes these banana muffins stand apart from the ordinary. They're scrumptiously delicious. - 121.177
Raspberry Strawberry Cream Cake
Raspberry Strawberry Cream Cake has a Raspberry-Custard Filling with a cream topping. Follow our Simple, quick and easy to make, this Raspberry Strawberry Cream Cake recipe. It is a delicious dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth. - 32.5164
Strawberry Dream Pie Filling
In mixing bowl, combine strawberry halves, Jello and yogurt.
Add ice cream and mix until well combined.
Pour into a prepared light graham cracker pie crust.
Place in freezer for at least 4 hours before serving.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes... - 28.6144
Strawberry Shortcake With Filling
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; with pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
With fork, quickly stir in milk; form into ball.
On lightly floured surface, knead dough 8 to 10 times; shape... - 45.8878
Strawberry Tunnel Cream Cake
Invert cake onto serving plate.
Cut 1-inch slice crosswise from top of cake; set aside.
With sharp knife, cut around cake 1 inch from center hole and 1 inch from outer edge, leaving cake walls 1-inch thick.
Remove cake from center, leaving 1-inch thick base... - 44.6592
Line two baking trays with non stick baking parchment.
Melt the butter over a low heat, then leave to cool until lukewarm.
Meanwhile, whisk the egg whites until stiff but not too dry and gradually whisk in the sugar.
Using a metal spoon, fold in half the... - 41.4335
Quick Party Strawberry Shortcake
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the 50 g/2 oz icing sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually work the sifted flour into the creamed mixture to form a soft dough.
Knead the dough lightly, then wrap it in cling film... - 41.5945
Strawberry Cream Roll
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease a 10" x 15" x 1" pan; line with waxed paper and then grease paper.
Place eggs in a 2-quart mixing bowl; set over slightly smaller bowl of hot water.
Add salt and baking powder.
Beat until foamy, by hand or with electric... - 44.2378
Strawberries And Cream
This Strawberries and Cream is a really impressive thing, especially to serve as dessert for get-togethers. Yes, with flavored gelatin and fruit sauce topping, this Strawberries and Cream is definitely out of the ordinary. Come taste it to believe it! - 36.0134
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart is a wonderful summer dessert recipe that I've changed around because it traditionally had a sweet, pastry base containing lots of butter and eggs. Pastry can also be a bit of a pain to make, so, I have done a quick,... - 99.682
Strawberry Cream Puffs
Grease a baking sheet.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
To make cream puff paste, heat water, butter and salt in a medium saucepan until butter has melted.
Increase heat and bring quickly to a boil; remove from heat.
Add flour all at once; beat until dough... - 45.5171
Strawberry Cream Roll
Line a 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) cake pan with waxed paper; grease paper.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
To make cake, put egg yolks and granulated sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat egg whites until... - 46.5627
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
In a large heavy saucepan, heat the half-and-half cream to 175°; stir in the sugar until dissolved.
Whisk a small amount of the hot mixture into the eggs.
Return all to the pan, whisking constantly.
Cook and stir over low heat until mixture reaches at least... - 44.4862
Fruit-filled Meringue Shells
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) at high speed of an electric mixer until foamy.
Sprinkle cream of tartar, salt, and flavorings over egg whites; continue beating until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff... - 40.6449
Speedy Strawberry Parfaits
Speedy Strawberry Parfaits is something I love to bake. The flavor of almonds, cream cheese together with yoghurt is just yum. Check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Speedy Strawberry Parfaits. - 28.6928
Chocolate-dipped Strawberry Microwave Mug Cake
Prepare your microwavable mug by coating the inside lightly with PAM Original cooking spray.
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Beat egg first with a spoon and mix in other liquid ingredients. Then add dry ingredients and mix until you've removed all the... - 36.1324
Strawberry Cream Tea Cake
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. On the coarse side of a box grater, grate the butter into a bowl, then place back in the freezer for 5 mins. With a spatula, quickly mix the butter with the flour, baking powder and sugar, add the milk and lemon juice,... - 37.1036
Sumptuous Strawberry Cake
If you are looking for a crowd-pleasing show-stopper of a cake, this is it. An impressive, easy to make cake, Betty's version of the dreamy creamy strawberry cake is nothing less than a delight to the senses. Plus, its extremely easy to whip up and... - 108.497
Dissolve the gelatin in water, add 1 package strawberries and lemon juice.
Chill till partially set.
Prepare chiffon pie filling according to package directions.
Fold into gelatin.
Fold in cake cubes.
Spread in a 13x9x11/2 inch baking dish.
Chill till... - 35.6698
Add cold milk to dessert mix and beat for 1 minute.
Add water and sour cream, beat for 1 minute.
Chill in a 1 1/2 -quart mold several hours.
Unmold on a shallow serving dish and spoon thawed.strawberries over mold.
Or, mold in a 6-cup ring and fill center... - 27.991
Orange Flavored Strawberry Shortcake
1) In a bowl, mix corn starch and brown sugar in 1 cup measure.
2) Add liqueur, water, and fruit color.
3) In the microwave, place this liquid mixture at 550 watts for 30-45 seconds to let it boil.
4) Then, let it cool and refrigerate for 20... - 43.4389
1) In a large bowl, add 1 cup of fresh strawberries and crush to form a smooth pulp.
2) In a saucepan, add water and sugar and heat till all the sugar has dissolved.
3) Add the sugar syrup to the strawberry pulp along with a pinch of salt. Pour the... - 43.8252
Speedy Strawberry Parfaits
In small mixer bowl beat together yogurt, cheese, and sugar till smooth.
In 6 parfait glasses alternately layer pie filling and yogurt mixture.
Top with almonds. - 26.641
Strawberry Meringues A La Mode
1 As per the package directions, prepare the meringue shells, using sugar and water.
2 Allow to cool.
3 Fill the center with strawberries and top with strawberry ice cream.
4 Serve at once. - 30.0045
Strawberry Pink Shakes
1. To thaw strawberries, fill the mixing bowl with warm tap water. Place the unwrapped package of strawberries in the water. Let stand 10 minutes or till the strawberries are thawed.
2. Put strawberries and their juice into the blender container. Cover with... - 25.899
Strawberry and cheesecake lovers will delight in this fruity treat. - 40.3291
Strawberry Cake Part 1 - Baking
separate egg yolks from egg white.
beat egg white add some salt till stiff
beat egg yolk and 5 soup spoons warm milk, add sugar time to time in till creamy, slowly pour in flour and baking powder into dough mix together add 8 soup spoons carbonated water (... - 38.838
Strawberry Topped Castle Puddings
Strawberry Topped Castle Puddings is easy to prepare. Strawberry Topped Castle Puddings gets its rich flavor from vanilla essence. Strawberry Topped Castle Puddings is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 35.8845
Banana Split Eclairs
Banana Split Eclairs is simply super delicious. Prepare this yummy Banana Split Eclairs and serve it for your kids. Its tasty and addictive! I am sure your tots will be asking for more within minutes! - 44.0936
This Baked Alaska makes a dreamy dessert ! Try out this irresisitible coffee ice cream, and raspberry sherbet sponge cake with strawberry topping tonight and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Baked Alaska are welcome ! - 40.1098
Quick 'n' Easy Jam Braid
Put biscuit mix into a bowl; using a pastry blender, cut in butter and cheese until pieces are the size of peas.
Gradually add milk, blending with a fork.
(Mixture will be lumpy and crumbly.) Turn dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet and roll into a... - 34.0831
Choco Strawberry Baked Alaska
1. Line a chilled 2-quart melon mold with chocolate ice cream. Pack firmly against sides of mold. Fill center of mold with strawberry ice cream, packing firmly. Freeze until firm.
2. Cut a layer of cake about 1/4 inch larger than mold and about 1 1/4 inches... - 29.7934
How To Make Strawberry Jam
Who doesn't like strawberry jam? And when it is prepared at home, it is something more exclusive. You might have thought this to be an elaborate process, but with this recipe you too can make it. Go through the video and try your hands on. - 118.537
Strawberry Gateau St Honore
1. For making the pastry for the base: in a food processor whizz the flour, almonds, butter and sugar to fine crumbs.
2. Add the egg yolk (reserve the white for later) and a few drops of water if necessary, then pulse until the dough comes... - 46.7929
Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
Chocolate Ice Cream Pie is served as dessert. Chocolate Ice Cream Pie is an American cuisine and gets its taste from strawberry and vanilla ice cream mixed with cream. Chocolate Ice Cream Pie is love by many across the world. - 35.1169
Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
In crust in single layer, arrange the 2 sliced bananas.
Spoon glaze over bananas, spreading to cover.
Prepare pudding according to package directions for pie filling.
Pour pudding over banana mixture.
Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Pipe... - 36.6685
Frozen Strawberry Banana Dessert
Sotten ice cream by stirring quickly in chilled bowl, stir in pie filling and lemon juice.
Fold in bananas and almonds.
Put in individual dessert cups and freeze firm (several hours). - 27.3689
Have you ever given your favorite fruit dessert a liqueur touch? Try out this incredibly exciting Strawberry Supreme, made using fresh strawberries and Strawberry gelatin and mildly flavored with brandy, rum and Cointreau liqueur. Be sure to try this fruit... - 44.843
Line a 20 cm/8 in flan tin with the rolled pate brisee sucree.
Prick base of pastry case with a fork, and line it with a circle of greaseproof paper.
Press the paper well against the pastry, and fill with dried beans.
Bake in the middle of a preheated oven,... - 35.0809
Preheat oven to 400°.
Press pastry dough into pie plate.
Cover with parchment paper or aluminum foil and weight it down with a handful of dried beans.
Bake 10 minutes, then remove paper or foil and beans; prick bottom of pastry shell with a fork in several... - 45.234
Wash and hull strawberries.
Reserve 6 large strawberries and mix the rest with vanilla sugar in a medium bowl.
Set aside until sugar has dissolved.
Whip cream until stiff; refrigerate.
Lightly grease and flour a baking sheet.
Preheat oven to 400°F... - 45.8669
Strawberry Meringue Flan
Line a baking sheet with non-stick parchment or wax paper.
Draw two 7 inch circles in pencil.
Lightly oil the wax paper.
Whisk the egg whites until very stiff and dry.
Sift in 2 tablespoons of sugar and whisk again until very stiff and shiny.
Sift and fold in... - 33.6484
Strawberry And Kirsch Choux Ring
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Set aside half the strawberries for later use, choosing the best fruits for decoration, and slice the remainder. Set aside.
2. Draw a fine 15cm/6in circle on a sheet of baking parchment, turn it over and press it... - 34.687
Strawberry Rhubarb Ribboned Cheesecake
Heat oven to 400°.
In small bowl stir together 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup sugar.
Cut butter into flour mixture until mixture forms coarse crumbs; stir in milk to moisten.
Press crust mixture on bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9 or 10-inch springform pan.
Bake for... - 47.5817
Rhubarb Strawberry Deep Dish Pie
Thaw strawberries enough to break apart.
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Butter an 8-inch square glass baking dish.
Combine rhubarb, strawberries and lemon rind lightly in a large bowl.
Sprinkle in lemon juice.
Combine sugar and tapioca and toss lightly through the... - 41.9672
Rice Pudding With Sherry Berry Topping
In a large saucepan, combine rice, water, butter, lemon peel and salt.
Bring to a vigorous boil and cover.
Turn heat down.
Simmer until all liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Combine pudding mix and milk and make pudding according to directions... - 45.5721
Meringue Cakes With Fruit And Custard Sauce
These meringue cakes with fruit and custard sauce are small and pretty maeingue cakes filled with a custard sauce along with sliced strawberries and pears. Easy to prepare and quickly baked, the meringues are cut across to fill them and served with fresh... - 43.8345
Holiday Ice Cream Bombe
1 Using softened French Carob Ice Milk, line an 8-cup bombe mold.
2 Push it against the sides, leaving an even indentation in center.
3 Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cake crumbs.
4 Using plastic wrap, cover the mold and freeze until firm,for about 1... - 36.2112
Berry Cream Sauce
PLACE raspberries in food processor or blender; cover.
Process until smooth; strain to remove seeds.
Pour half and half into medium bowl.
Add pudding mix.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir in raspberry puree.
Let stand 10 minutes... - 27.5591
Danish Cream Cones
Danish Cream Cones are very easy to make simple snack item. Kids always love this sweet and creamy snack. You can make it for a kids party. Danish cream cones can be made in advance and filled with cream just before serving. - 45.1232
Berry Cream Ruffles
Wafers: In heavy saucepan, combine sugar, butter and corn syrup;bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Combine flour with nuts; add to sugar mixture along with brandy and mix well.
Drop batter, 1 rounded tsp (5 mL) for each... - 43.5735
Raspberry And Cream Jelly Roll
The filling for this delightful summer sweet can be made with strawberries, loganberries or blackberries.
Line a 9 x 12 inch jelly roll pan with wax paper.
Brush lightly and evenly with oil or melted unsalted butter.
Beat the eggs and sugar together until... - 41.4573
Cream Cheese Blintzes
1. Prepare very thin pancakes, and brown them only on one side.
2. In a container of food processor, add creamed cottage cheese, lemon rind, egg yolks, vanilla, sugar, salt and cinnamon and blend by running the STIR blade for about 20 -30 seconds.
3.... - 47.1328
Individual Almond Cream Tarts
1. Prepare tart shells: Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour and butter or margarine. With fingertips, blend flour and butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In cup, beat cold water with egg yolks. Add yolk mixture to flour mixture, stirring to mix... - 36.2271
Drain raspberries, reserving juice. Cut pineapple into strips; let stand in raspberry juice in refrigerator 24 hours to tint pink. Refrigerate berries.
At serving time:
Drain pineapple and berries. Fill parfait glasses alternately with... - 29.8181
1. Using a small knife cut off one end of the orange and cut round the inside shell and scoop out the flesh.
2. Into the shell at a slight angle insert toothpicks and press a red or a green grape on each one (or you could use strawberries or banana... - 25.0983
Mexican Mocha Mousse
1. In a 2-cup measuring cup, measure milk and add instant coffee; stir until dissolved.
2. In a large bowl, mix together pudding mix, milk mixture and liqueur.
3. Using a wire whisk, beat the milk mixture until slightly thickened.
4.... - 40.5817
Lemon Icebox Cake
Soak gelatin in water.
Split ladyfingers and line bottom and sides of a straight-sided one-quart baking dish with the split halves (or with slices of sponge cake).
In the top of a double boiler, with wire whisk or fork, beat egg yolks until thick and lemon... - 45.2941
When it comes to this super delicious Baked Alaska, even the aged at home tends to behave like kids! So versatile an ice cream based dessert, this Baked Alaska is surely a serial pleaser! Give it a try as no one can ever hate it! - 41.7046
Thin Egg Pancakes Crepes
1. In a bowl, beat eggs; add milk and quarter cup of water and beat again
2. Combine flour and salt to it and pour the batter into the pitcher to be able to use it conveniently
3. Apply oil on a 5" or 6" skillet and heat it; pour about one and a half... - 35.9102
Lemon Jelly Roll
If you are looking for a recipe to make jelly roll cake, then this video is perfect for you. The lemon strawberry jelly roll cake here has a sweet lemony flavor and a great twist to the Swiss roll. You would definitely enjoy this recipe and try it out too! - 104.423
Melt Away Pie
Combine crumbs and margarine; reserve 1/2 cup for topping.
Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan or pie plate.
Gradually add milk to marshmallow creme, mixing until well blended.
Add extract and food coloring; fold in... - 40.1
1. Blend flour, butter, egg yolk and sugar on a pastry board and work quickly into dough.
2. Roll out the dough and line 2/3 of a greased heart-shaped pan with the paste.
3. Mix the ingredients for the filling and simmer on low heat until thickened. Let t - 29.9408
Souffle Glazed Aux Fraises
1. Fold waxed or glazed paper lengthwise and tie around the top of a one-and-one-half-quart souffle dish to make a three-inch standing rim. Remove the ends of a tall slender can and stand in the center of the dish. Place the dish in the freezer and set... - 34.9403
Rice Crepes is simply a delicious side dish recipe. I bet, you would get a huge fan following for this Rice Crepes! - 44.0296
Rainbow Fruit Mold
1. Mix and chill each fruit-flavor gelatin, one at a time and 15 minutes apart, this way: Start with lemon-flavor gelatin, then strawberry, then orange; dissolve each in 1 cup hot water in a shallow pan, then stir 3/4 cup cold water into each; chill until... - 36.2336
Summer Fruit Tartlets
Summer Fruit Tartlets are sweet delicious tarts that you will just not have enough off. The fruit flavor of unique Summer Fruit Tartlets is incomparable. Try this Summer Fruit Tartlets at home! - 41.1126
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F
2. Generously grease a cookie sheet with butter.
3. Add the egg whites to a small clean and dry bowl of an electric mixer.
4. Beat egg whites at a high speed, until mixture is stiff and stands in peaks
5.... - 38.5157
Almond Roll Cookies
Early one day:
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In large skillet, combine almonds, butter, granulated sugar, milk, and flour; heat, stirring constantly, over low heat, until butter is melted and mixture is mushy.
3. Drop, by heaping teaspoonfuls, 3... - 35.5847
Tartelettes Aux Fruits
Sift the flour onto a pastry board and make a well in the centre.
Put the salt, sugar and egg yolks into the well and gradually work into the flour until smooth.
Quickly knead in the butter.
Form into a ball, cover and chill for 1 hour.
Roll out the pastry... - 41.9368
Combine dry ingredients.
Add combined egg, milk and margarine, mixing just until moistened.
Spread into greased and floured 8-inch layer pan.
Bake at 450°F., 12- 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
Combine marshmallow... - 44.1652
Tennessee Jam Cake
Cream margarine and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
Blend in preserves and eggs.
Add combined dry-ingredients to creamed mixture, alternately with buttermilk, mixing well after each addition.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into three greased and floured 9-inch... - 44.0283
Chef Jessica: Sunshine Crepes
All you breakfast lovers, will really enjoy these crepes. Chef Jessica shows how to make crepes. Crepes are French style pancakes. The Chef adds oat flour to the batter to make it more healthier. They are so yummy and mostly eaten for breakfast. So don't... - 125.372
A Taste Of Tuscany
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease 4 large muffin cups and dust with flour.
3. In a medium bowl, combine biscuit mix, 1/4 cup sugar, vanilla and milk and stir quickly just until moistened.
4. Divide equally among the muffin... - 39.4447
Chocolate Fondant Pudding
A deliciously decadent pudding to serve anytime. A moist cake like pudding with an oozing chocolate centre. You can make this mixture several hours in advance if you like and allow it to sit, it doesn't have to be only 30 minutes. Because they cook so quick,... - 0