- » Quick Cranberry
Quick Cranberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick cranberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick cranberry recipes.
Quick No-sugar Cranberry Oatmeal
If you are a fan of oatmeal breakfasts or need to put oatmeal into you 5-day a week menu, this recipe is just what you need. It is high in fiber and won’t spike your blood sugar levels cause oat is a slow releasing carbohydrate. This is a no-white-sugar... - 134.082
Sweet And Sour Cranberry Chutney
If you are sick and tired of regular cranberry sauce, then you should try this sweet and sour cranberry chutney. This preparation is a blend of all tastes like sweet, sour, tangy, hot and spicy. It is also quite easy and can be served on any occasion as a... - 125.339
Orange Cranberry Sauce
Here’s a very easy recipe for making your own cranberry sauce at home from scratch. Quite effortless for a great result! Try it out, you will be pleasantly surprised! - 120.791
Homemade Cranberry Sauce- Quick And Easy
Homemade cranberry sauce just makes the canned stuff look so sad. That fresh taste of sweetened cranberries with a hint of fresh squeezed orange juice and pomegranate is a joy to the taste buds. Pass the turkey! - 111.251
Cranberry And Dill Rice
This is an easy to make Raw Food recipe for Cranberry Dill Rice from Joy Houston of The Delicious Revolution. - 107.891
Traditional Thanksgiving Cranberry Sauce
Looking for an easy way to make the traditional cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect sauce that will add oodles of taste to your cooked-to-perfection turkey. This Thanksgiving, get... - 104.978
Homemade Maple Cranberry Sauce
If you're thinking to make Maple Cranberry Sauce at home, then do try this recipe. The Chef shows a super easy way to make Maple Cranberry Sauce. It tastes great with pancakes. - 103.779
Easy Cranberry Sauce
We can't really do with or without Cranberry Sauce, can we? Nope! Learn how to make this easy recipe in this video. Besides, the Holidays are almost here and you will need it for most of your dishes! - 100.321
Banana Cranberry Quick Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mash banana with potato masher.
3. Add egg, tea and peanut oil in it. Mix.
4. Throw cranberries, jam, and honey. Mix and set it aside.
5. In the meanwhile, in a mixing bowl,... - 93.998
Microwave Cranberry Orange Sauce
No Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner is complete without a gorgeous cranberry sauce. Don’t commit a crime by serving cranberry sauce from a canned or jar when all it takes is four ingredients and four minutes to make a delicious homemade cranberry sauce. - 82.8313
Cranberry Fruit Cake
In a large bowl, combine the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, oats, baking soda and ginger.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, orange juice, oil and vanilla.
Stir in the cranberries and apples.
Pour the fruit mixture over the dry... - 48.396
Cranberry Cream Pie
1) In a small saucepan, add sugar, cornstarch, cranberries and five teaspoons of water. Cook for about 5 minutes on medium flame or until the cranberries start popping.
2) Allow the mixture to cool down to room temperature before pouring into a... - 47.5433
Cranberry Sweet Potato Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine sweet potato, egg substitute, orange juice, and margarine in a bowl; add to dry ingredients.
Stir just until moist.
Fold in cranberries.
Spoon batter... - 46.5477
1) Skin the pear without touching the stem.
2) With a melon scoop, core the pears from the base.
3) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
4) Brush lime juice on the pears and arrange upright in a shallow baking dish.
5) In a 2-quart saucepan... - 45.0299
Quick Cranberry Apple Crisp
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Prepare filling: Peel, core and slice apples with Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer.
Cut stack of apple slices in half and place slices in 9"x 13" Baker.
In Batter Bowl, mix cranberry sauce with sugar and flour, then toss mixture with apple... - 44.7416
Baked Cranberry Puff
Preheat oven to 375° F., and butter a 9-inch pie or flan pan.In a saucepan, combine cranberries, honey, cinnamon, orange peel, and water.
Bring to boiling and cook, uncovered, until berries pop open, about 5 minutes.
Let cool, then lift out cranberries and... - 44.1299
Barbecued Cranberry Chicken
Dissolve bouillon cube in water; combine with next 6 ingredients in container of an electric blender.
Cover; process until sauce is smooth.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
Grill chicken, skin side down, over hot coals 30 minutes, turning... - 43.3513
This Cranberry Cream makes a dreamy dessert ! Try out this foamy creamy cranberry dish topped with whipped cream and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Cranberry Cream are welcome ! - 41.9857
These Cranberry Dumplings are amazing ! Try out these orangey biscuit lumps for dessert and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Cranberry Dumplings are welcome. - 41.8484
Cranberry And Currant Sauce
I1. In a sauce pan, heat the oil.
2. Add onions and fry for 5 mins.
3. Increase the heat and add some color drops,sugar, cinnamon sticks and currants.
4. Keep stirring till the sugar gets dissolved completely.
5. Add cranberries and wine into the pan... - 41.687
Cranberry Pudding Pie
Spread cranberries in a greased 9-inch pie-plate.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and walnuts.
Beat egg until thick; gradually add sugar, beating until thoroughly blended.
Add flour and butter; beat well.
Pour batter over cranberries.
Bake at 325° for 45... - 41.4089
Cranberry Cream Pie
My husband can live on the Cranberry Cream Pie. This tasty pie is one of my favorites too. I serve this quiet often for parties as itâ€™s a wonderful dish to end a meal with. Try this delicious Cranberry Cream Pie for yourself. - 41.3983
Spiced Cranberry Dip
The holidays are here again and lots of friends and family are in town. Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares great entertaining ideas and delicious recipes for how to host a last minute holiday party. This year you'll be ready when that doorbell rings! - 41.1946
Quick Apple Cranberry Crispy
In a 1-quart casserole mix granulated sugar and cornstarch; gradually blend in 3 tablespoons cold water.
Stir in berries.
Micro-cook, covered, till berries pop, about 3 minutes, stirring once.
Stir in apples and extract.
Turn into two 1-cup glass baking... - 40.9634
Pork With Orange And Cranberry
1.Trim all visible fat from meat.
To make marinade, combine orange juice, orange rind, cloves and cranberry sauce in a glass bowl.
Add meat and marinate for 1-2 hours.
2.Remove steaks from marinade and coat with peppercorns.
Heat oil in a nonstick... - 40.6617
Quick And Easy Relishes Walnut Cranberry Relish
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Wash cranberries and drain.
3. Place in shallow baking pan with sugar and mix well.
4. Cover pan with foil and bake for 1 hour.
5. In a shallow baking pan spread nuts.
6. Place in oven with cranberries, about... - 40.1044
Cranberry Barley Tonic
1) In a large saucepan add barley and water.
2) Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
3) Take off from heat and let stand for sometime to cool.
4) Pass barley through a fine sieve and strain the mixture. Reserve the liquid.
5) Add cranberry juice to the barley... - 39.51
Pork Chops With Fresh Cranberry Sauce
1 In a shallow bowl, combine the flour and pepper. Lightly dredge the pork chops in the seasoned flour. Reserve the dredging mixture.
2 In a large skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the chops and cook until browned on... - 39.1213
Simmered Cranberry Pork Chops
1. In a large skillet, brown the chops in hot Crisco and season the chops with salt and pepper
2. Drain off the excess fat and then combine the cranberry sauce, barbeque sauce and the first ¼ cup of water over the chops
3. Cover and simmer for 45-55... - 38.8875
Easy Cranberry Sauce
1. In a medium size saucepan (2-quart), combine the ingredients.
2. Place the pan over a medium high flame and bring to a boil, stirring all the while.
3. Lower the heat and let the berries simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until they... - 38.8305
Cranberry sherbet is another frozen dessert that is perfect for serving after family meals or a get together with friends. Whipped together with water, cranberries, gelatin and orange and lemon bits, the cranbery sherbet is a refershing dessert. - 37.6716
Quick Cranberry Apple Mold
Combine gelatin, sugar, spices, and boiling water in an electric blender container.
Cover; blend at low speed until gelatin is dissolved about 30 seconds.
Add crushed ice and blend at high speed until ice is melted about 30 seconds.
Measure out 3 cups of... - 37.4024
Cranberry Pork Bake
Combine cranberry sauce and corn syrup in mixing bowl; set aside.
With electric mixer beat sweet potatoes with margarine or butter, brown sugar, salt, and ginger till well blended.
Stir in pork.
Turn into a 1-quart casserole.
Bake at 350° for 35... - 37.1777
Quick Cranberry Sauce
1. Wash and drain the cranberries getting rid or the bruised or over ripe ones.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the water and sugar.
3. Place on a medium high flame and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
4.... - 37.0427
Cranberry Pork Chops
Cranberry Pork Chops has a Distinctive taste. The pork and cranberry sauce
gives the Cranberry Pork Chops Great taste. - 36.8381
Cranberry Raisin Sauced Chicken
Place chicken pieces in a 10x6x2-inch nonmetal baking dish.
Micro-cook, covered loosely with waxed paper, on 100% power (high) for 4 to 6 minutes or till no longer pink, turning pieces over and rearranging once.
Keep chicken warm.
In a 2-cup glass... - 36.8055
Cranberry Star Mold
In saucepan, combine gelatin and cranberry sauce.
Heat and stir till almost boiling and gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in undrained pineapple and ginger ale.
When fizzing has stopped, pour into 5-cup star-shaped mold.
Chill till set.
Unmold on serving... - 36.3974
Jellied Cranberry Muffins
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt; make a well in center of dry ingredients.
Combine egg, milk, and oil; add all at once to dry ingredients, mixing just enough to moisten.
Fill greased muffin pans one-third full.
Sprinkle cranberry over batter in... - 35.6755
Quick Cranberry Cobbler
Grate the orange rind.
Juice the orange.
Combine orange juice, grated rind, water, sugar replacement, cranberries and butter in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute.
Spoon cranberry sauce evenly among 8 well-greased baking dishes or into a... - 35.4862
Holiday Cranberry Salad
Grind the cranberries.
Halve the grapes and seed.
Chop the nut meats and add pineapple, sugar and stir thoroughly until well mixed.
Let stand 3 hours before serving.
Add quartered marshmallows and fold into whipped cream. - 35.3392
1) In a food chopper, place orange and rind.
2) Process until roughly chopped.
3) Add the cranberries and process tilled chopped.
4) Stir in the lemon juice, cinnamon, cloves and sweetener.
5) Place the orange mixture in refrigerator until... - 35.0621
Cranberry Danish Cream
Try the Cranberry Danish Cream the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the wonderful Cranberry Danish Cream ! - 35.0456
Quick Cranberry Sauce
1) In a 2-quart casserole, mix together the cranberries, sugar, water, salt and cloves.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 20 minutes.
3) Stir the mixture every 6 minutes.
4) Remove from the microwave when the berries have turned... - 34.8264
Holiday Cranberry Jam
Finely chop or grind the cranberries.
Cut the orange in quarters and remove the seeds, then grind.
Combine the chopped fruits, water, sugar and crushed strawberries in a large kettle.
Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, then bring to a... - 34.8113
Jellied Cranberry Salad
Are you planning to cook a perfect dish for your folks? Here's a easy and simple recipe for Jellied Cranberry Salad. This typically delicious Jellied Cranberry Salad can be partnered with a variety of main course. - 33.9758
Pork With Cranberry Chutney Sauce
Place pork slice[s] in 12-oz shallow casserole [22-oz shallow casserole].
Brush with margarine.
Mix remaining ingredients; spoon over pork.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium-high (385 watts) 1 min [2 min]; rotate casserole 1/2 turn.
Microwave... - 33.9129
Cranberry Apple Punch
1) In a bowl, mix cranberry, apple, and lemon juices and stir.
2) Add lemon slices and pineapple chunks and chill.
3) In a punch bowl, add a block of ice, pour punch over it and then add soda water. - 33.8321
Quick Christmas Cranberry Candles
Quick Christmas Cranberry Candles is the best pick for those who are searching for Christmas exclusive dishes. This Quick Christmas Cranberry Candles requires just a handful of recipes and is made taste richer with the flavor of whipped cream. Just give this... - 33.1286
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir well to mix.
2 In a rigid container, pack the container seal, label and freeze.
3 Thaw in the refrigerator overnight, or at room temperature for 4 hours.
4 Use as desired like fresh... - 33.1005
Spread cranberry sauce in a 9-inch piepan.
Combine oats, flour, and brown sugar; cut in butter until crumbly.
Sprinkle over cranberries.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. - 32.9802
Quick Cranberry Macaroni
In 10-inch skillet cook ground beef till browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, cranberry sauce, water, barbecue sauce, salt, ginger, and cinnamon.
Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve over hot cooked... - 32.7581
Quick Cranberry Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine cranberries and 1/4 cup sugar; let stand 15 minutes.
Combine remaining sugar and biscuit mix in bowl; blend well.
Beat egg in small bowl; add yogurt.
Add to biscuit mixture; stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
Fold in... - 32.6437
Happy Landing Cranberry Aspic
1) Pass the cranberries and orange through food chopper.
2) Mix in sugar and keep the mixture aside.
3) Stir gelatine with hot water until dissolved and let cool until it gets the consistency of egg white.
4) Mix in cranberry mixture.
5) Into a rinsed... - 32.2369
1. In a serving punch bowl, combine all the juices and mix well.
2. Add ginger ale and mix once.
3. Top with small teaspoonfuls of sherbet and serve immediately.
4. Alternatively, place the ginger ale- fruit juice mixture in 14 individual... - 31.9497
Jellied Cranberry Relish
Jellied Cranberry Relish is a wonderfully tasty relish. My children love this Jellied Cranberry Relish and I make it for them quiet often. Try this Jellied Cranberry Relish recipe. - 31.713
Cranberry Filled Orange Cups
1.Make a cut diagonally into the orange by inserting the tip of the knife.
2.Take the knife out and make one more cut in the opposite direction.
3.Keep making the cuts all over and after all are done, the pints will meet.
4.Make a cut in the center to... - 30.9925
1. Bring 3/4 cup of the cranberry-juice cocktail to boiling in a small saucepan; remove from heat. Stir in gelatin until dissolved, then add remaining 3/4 cup cranberry-juice cocktail; pour into a medium-size bowl.
2. Place bowl in a pan of ice and water to... - 30.7162
Orange Cranberry Sauce
1) In a saucepan, mix together sugar and water and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
2) Simmer it again for 5 minutes.
3) Mix in cranberries and finely chopped orange rind and pulp and cook the mixture over low heat, stirring occasionally, until... - 30.6851
Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Bring to a boil; boil 5 minutes.
Add cranberries and bring to a boil again; cook 5 minutes.
Turn into a heat-proof bowl or blazer pan of chafing dish.
Ignite brandy and... - 30.1793
Hot Spiced Cranberry Apple Wine
This Hot Spiced Cranberry Apple Wine tastes is really seductive ! I cannot think of a better fruit and wine drink for the coming winter ! Just try this Hot Spiced Cranberry Apple Wine and let me know if it succeeded in winning you over ! - 30.1779
1. In a blender blending all the ingredients pour into 2 glasses.
2. Put in ice and top up with more soda water if necessary.
3. Garnish with lemon slices. - 30.1223
Quick Cranberry Sauce
Combine sugar and water in saucepan; stir to dissolve sugar.
Heat to boiling and boil 5 minutes.
Add cranberries and cook till skins pop, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Serve warm or chilled. - 29.2304
In 10-inch skillet brown meat; drain excess fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, cranberry sauce, water, barbecue sauce, and seasonings.
Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat 15 to 20 minutes. - 29.1407
Cranberry Raspberry Cream Cheese
1. Zap cream cheese in the microwave for less than 1 minute to make it easier to mix (optional).
2. Mix cream cheese with the preserves.and chill it before serving. - 29.0607
1 In a chilled, 2-quart pitcher, pour wine, cranberry juice and soda.
2 Stir, lightly just to combine.
3 Serve immediately in chilled wineglasses. - 28.9861
Creamy Cranberry Pudding
Combine pudding mix, milk, sour cream, and spices in a mixing bowl; beat until ingredients are well blended.
Fold in cranberry sauce.
Spoon into sherbet glasses; chill.
Garnish with coconut. - 28.8151
Quick Cranberry Ice
Turn cranberry sauce and food coloring into mixer bowl; beat till smooth.
Slowly pour in lemon lime beverage.
Pour into small refrigerator tray; cover; freeze till firm.
Remove from freezer; break mixture into chunks.
Turn into chilled mixer bowl;... - 28.3174
Sauté onion in 1 tablespoon oil; stir in fresh cranberries, water and sugar. Boil 1 minute; stir in dry mustard and ground cloves, cinnamon and mace. - 27.4076
Bring to boil the cranberries and water; cook until they are mushy.
Run through a Foley food mill.
Add sugar and boil for 2 minutes.
Pour into a mold.
Makes perfect jell every time. - 25.2705
In a stainless steel or enameled saucepan combine the cranberries with the water, bring to a simmer and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until the berries begin to pop.
Force the mixture through a food mill or sieve into a large stainless steel... - 25.1144
I love this Cranberry Biscuits, not just for their taste but I love them even more for the fact that they can be made fast. In fact, this Cranberry Biscuits is one aming the very easy and simple fruit biscuits to try! - 25.046
The traditional martini is given a holiday hue with a splash of cranberry juice. Shaking the ingredients vigorously in a cocktail shaker as instructed below helps to chill and blend the contents thoroughly - 23.8259
Cranberry Muffins With Biscuit Mix
Combine Biscuit Mix, sugar, egg, milk, and oil; mix until dry ingredients are moistened.
Break up cranberry sauce and fold in carefully.
Fill greased muffin pans two-thirds full.
Bake at 425° for 20 to 25 minutes. - 22.4763
Apple Cranberry Cider
In a large saucepan, bring all ingredients to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve hot. Makes about 8 servings. - 21.7327
Cranberry Twister Iced Tea
Place one tea bag of Stash Irish Breakfast Tea into an 8 oz. cup. Pour approximately 2 oz. (1/4 cup) boiling water into cup and steep for 4 to 6 minutes. Remove tea bag and fill cup to top with cold water. Mix with juice, raspberry syrup, and ice. - 18.1588
Nutritious Spinach Cottage Cheese Cranberry Salad
Spinach is one green leafy veggie that can be used in numerous dishes - omelettes, sandwiches, burgers, pastas soups stir fry's and so on. However, if you really wish to enjoy the natural taste of this nutrient packed ingredient, make it the star in your... - 0
This juice is sweet and sour with the freshness of cranberry and oranges. - 0
Quick Cranberry Recipes By Category