- » Quick Crab Cake
Quick Crab Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick crab cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick crab cake recipes.
Chesapeak Crab Cake
My sister likes this easy Chesapeak Crab Cake recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this crab cake .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dish very... - 38.1076
You May Also Like!
Crab Cakes With Quick Remoulade Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking pan with foil. Place the fish in the pan and brush with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Bake until opaque throughout, about 8 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat with the eggs,... - 40.4756
Fresh Crab Cakes
Put crabmeat in a bowl.
Add the parsley, chives, mustard, lemon juice, and eggs.
Add the bread crumbs and mix, adding the heavy cream, salt, and red pepper.
If mixture is too dry to form cakes, add a little more cream.
Form into about 8... - 41.6021
1. Mix all the ingredients together, except the oil and breadcrumbs, and form into cakes.
2. Coat with breadcrumbs and fry in the oil in a medium, hot frypan.
3. Serve the crabcakes hot and crispy with a sauce or salsa of your choice. - 35.8631
Any Time Crab Cakes
The Crab Cakes is perfect for all the crab lovers. The delicious flavors of the crab, spices and sauces are heavenly. I prepare the Crab Cakes for my crab crazy husband all the time. Try it, its delicious. - 35.7012
Fried Crab Cakes
Fried Crab Cakes has a Piquant taste. The mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce gives the Fried Crab Cakes Enormous taste. Must catch it - 34.0396
Seared Crab Cakes
How about some crab meat? Have them fried and made them in the crab cake way and you'd sure to delight yourself and anyone to make it for! Watch this video on how to make an easy version of the crab cake! - 98.1803
Mix well the first 8 ingredients and shape into 8 small crab cakes, pressing firmly together.
Dip in the beaten eggs and then in bread crumbs, coating well.
Fry quickly in hot, shallow fat until brown. - 31.8144
Crab Lace Patties On Lettuce
Break crab into flakes.
Place in a bowl; add cheese, parsley, oregano, garlic, crumbs, onions, egg, and cream.
Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Mound 3 tablespoons of the crab mixture in pan, spreading to make a... - 41.9277
Lemon Caper Crab Cakes
1. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a medium saute pan over medium heat. Cook onion until soft; set aside to cool.
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Stir in cooked onion, lemon juice, capers, mayonnaise, garlic powder, lemon pepper seasoning,... - 33.1838
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8387