- » Quick Corn Bread
Quick Corn Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick corn bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick corn bread recipes.
Low Carb Mexican Corn Bread
Think corn bread is unhealthy and not fit for someone following a low carb diet? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! With LowCarb360's recipe, you will be able to bake a low carb, healthy corn bread that everyone will love. - 122.897
Quick And Easy Cornbread Skillet For Dinner
Whether you need a great accompaniment to go with your chilies and stews or just savory snack for picnic or potluck, this cornbread skillet dish will surely wow the crowd. Betty whomps up this ultimate crowd-pleasing delight that can be prepared in less than... - 97.9277
Microwave Corn Bread
1. Fill flour into measuring cup and level off.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, 2/3 cup cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir to mix all contents well.
3. Set aside.
4. Microwave margarine on high for 15 to 30 seconds in a microwave-safe... - 50.4048
Spicy Cornbread Stuffing
In a large bowl, combine the celery, carrots, onions and oil.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Add the cornbread, pepper flakes, sage and thyme.
Toss to mix well.
Add the egg and 2 cups... - 46.7839
In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, turmeric and allspice.
Stir in the corn, scallions and parsley.
In a medium bowl, mix the buttermilk, honey, egg and oil.
Pour over the dry ingredients.
Mix with a rubber spatula until the... - 46.711
Quick Raised Corn Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Grease a 8x8x2" pan and place aside.
3) In a saucepan, scald milk by adding sugar.
4) Allow the milk to cool down until warm.
5) Add yeast to dissolve in warm milk of 110° to 115° temperature.
6) In a large... - 46.4848
Williamsburg Spoon Bread
1. In a small (2-cup) microwave proof measuring cup heat milk in the microwave on HIGH power for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
2. In a medium (2-quart) microwaveable casserole or baking dish, combine water, corn meal, butter,... - 45.9362
1) Take a medium sized bowl. Using electric blender, cream fat and sugar together.
2) Put in egg and beat well.
3) Add in cornmeal and stir.
4) In a bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt.
5) Sprinkle baking soda into buttermilk.
6) Put in flour... - 45.3699
Mexican Corn Bread Casserole
In a medium bowl micro cook water and margarine or butter, un covered, on 100% power (high) 45 to 60 seconds or till margarine is melted.
Stir in stuffing mix and egg till moistened.
Turn crumb mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
Using your hands, press crumb... - 44.3195
1. Grease a round 8-inch microwave baking dish.
2. In the greased baking dish, place a small 3-inch round glass in the center. Alternately, use a microwave proof ring mold if you have one.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients... - 44.3055
Souper Sausage Corn Bread
1. Butter or oil a 9-inch square baking tin.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3. In medium size mixing bowl, combine the first three ingredients and blend well.
4. Gradually add the corn muffin mix while stirring to mix thoroughly.
5.... - 39.4097
1. Drain the liquid from the corn into a 4-cup measure; reserve the corn. Add enough water to the corn liquid to measure 2 cups.
2. Finely chop half of the drained chilies, if using. Cut the remaining chilies into strips. Reserve.
3. Measure the cornmeal,... - 39.2723
Mix all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Combine eggs, milk, and butter and add to the dry ingredients.
Stir until smooth.Butter an 8-inch-square baking pan.
Pour in the batter.
Place in a 425° F oven and bake 25-30 minutes,... - 36.7934
Beef And Beans With Corn Bread Topping
Crumble hamburger into 2 quart casserole; add onion.
Microwave uncovered until meat is firm, 5 to 6 minutes.
Stir to break up meat; drain.
Stir in pork and beans, barbecue sauce and salt.
Cover and microwave to boiling, 3 to 4 minutes.
Prepare Com Bread... - 36.1293
Cheese Corn Bread
Blend milk and mustard and add beaten egg.
Combine corn muffin mix and Parmesan cheese.
Add milk mixture, stirring till just mixed.
Pour into 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
Bake in a hot oven (400°) for 18 to 20 minutes.
Sprinkle Cheddar cheese evenly over the... - 35.7332
Quick Corn Bread Sticks
Heat oven to 450Â°.
Spray loaf pan, 9 x 5 x 3 inches, with nonstick cooking spray.
Beat egg with hand beater until fluffy.
Beat in baking mix, 1/2 cup corn meal, the buttermilk and oil just until smooth.
Pour into pan.
Sprinkle lightly with corn meal.
Bake... - 35.2147
Confetti Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 400°.
In mixing bowl stir together dry Corn Bread Mix or packaged mix, onion, and thyme.
In small mixing bowl combine beaten eggs, water, pimiento, and green chili peppers; add all at once to dry ingredients, stirring just till... - 34.6189
Quick Corn Sticks
Quick Corn Sticks are served with soups across the world. Quick Corn Sticks are made of cornmeal and flour mixed with eggs and milk. Quick Corn sticks are stick shaped bread. - 34.5394
Quick Corn Bread
In a large bowl, stir together baking mix, cornmeal, and baking powder.
In a small bowl, beat eggs lightly; stir in milk, honey, and butter.
Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients and mix just until moistened.
Turn batter into a well greased 8 inch square or... - 33.4937
Topper Corn Bread
Topper Corn Bread - A delightfully tasty bread that you wouldnâ€™t want to miss! I serve the Topper Corn Bread on weekend morns. Try the Topper Corn Bread for yourself! - 31.3979
Corn Rye Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine Corn Bread Mix, rye flour, and caraway seed.
Make a well in center; add oil and 2/3 cup water all at once.
Stir just till moistened.
Fill greased 2 1/2-inch muffin pans 2/3 full.
Bake in 400° oven 20 to 25 minutes. - 31.2102
Quick Corn Bread With Chilies N' Cheese
1. Make the corn bread according to the pack instructions.
2. Add the ½ cup cheese, chilies and the vegetable soup mix to the cornbread and mix well
3. In a lightly greased 8-inch baking pan, pour in the mix and bake well till cooked through. While... - 30.8707
Simple Corn Bread Topping
This corn bread topping recipe is especially mean to be served over beef and beans dish. Prepared with cornmeal, vegetable oil, milk and sugar with salt to taste, the corn bread topping is can be blended to a desired consistency beore using. - 30.3664
Corn Bread Squares
Beat eggs until light; stir in buttermilk and melted vegetable shortening.
Combine remaining ingredients; beat into buttermilk mixture until batter is smooth.
Pour into greased 9x9x2 inch baking pan.
Bake at 425° for 25 minutes. - 29.6331
1) Preheat the oven to 500 F or switch on the toaster
2) Into aluminum foil , wrap the tortillas and place in the oven for 10 minutes
3) Stuff the tortillas with desired stuffing and serve warm - 29.5886
Simple Corn Breads
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a large shallow pan with shortening.
2. Mix the meal and salt, pour the boiling water over and mix, then add the lard, shortening or margarine and beat well.
3. Spread 2 cakes about 1/2-inch thick in the pan. Bake... - 29.1023
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine eggs and milk; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Spoon into greased muffin pans.
Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until golden brown. - 28.9587
Quick Corn Tortillas
1. Cut two 7-inch (18-cm) squares from heavy-duty plastic bag. Mix masa harina and 1 cup (250 mL) water in medium bowl. Add as much remaining water as needed, 1 tablespoon (15 mL) at a time, mixing with hand to form smooth stiff dough.
2. Test consistency of... - 24.0445
Carnival Corn Bread
Add chives, pimiento and thyme to dry mix and prepare as directed.
Follow package directions for baking time and temperature. - 21.1426