- » Quick Cooking
Quick Cooking Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick cooking recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick cooking recipes.
Quick Gluten Free Ideas For Home Cooking
Lots of people are intolerant to gluten if you know any such persons; these ideas can be of help to you too. The chef shows simple and quick recipes that can be made with all the available ingredients. Watch the video for recipes and other ideas. - 119.806
Italian Tempura - Cooking In Manhattan With Serena
Tempura is not just a Japanese prerogative. Italians love to fry their food and they want the batter to be light and crunchy. This recipe is the best for a light and tasty tempura that you can use for vegetables and seafood. I used Acqua Ferrarelle, the real... - 103.603
Cooking With Bean – Quick Spaghetti
Our little Chef Mai (Bean) shows us how to make her quick spaghetti recipe with a side salad and homemade Italian dressing with guest Chef Jasmine. This recipe can be tried at home by kids under adult supervision. I think that by encouraging kids to cook like... - 89.2079
Minestrone Soup - Quick & Easy Single Pot Cooking
If you are looking forward to prepare homemade minestrone soup, then here is an excellent video for you. Take a look at this video that demonstrates a super simple recipe to make an appetizing minestrone soup. The host also shares great tips for quick soaking... - 88.556
Garlic Butter — The Easy Way Part 3 Cooking And Serving
Want something flavorful to complement your grilled food? Here is a quick recipe on how to make garlic butter from the scratch. Impressive, flavorful and deceptively easy, this yummy butter brings to your table loads of taste and a slew of health benefits... - 82.4471
Garlic Butter — The Easy Way Part 2 Cooking
Nothing beats the tantalizing sight and smell of melting dollop of garlic butter slowly dripping down the corncob? Wonderfully simple to make, this lovely tasting butter goes well with almost anything, starting from a lobster tail to pasta and more. For the... - 80.9856
Quick And Easy Roasted Lamb — Part 2 Cooking
What delicious way to celebrate the coming of spring than succulent, flavorful lamb roast. This classic dish is just ideal for laid-back lunches. This dish may take some extra prep and cooking time, but if you have got hours to spare, this lazy roast will... - 78.7454
Oriental Odyssey #2: Cooking With Egg
Vegetable Lo Mein is a fast to make healthy and delicious dish. The main content is noodles along with some green vegetables whihh makes it healthy. An excellent dish for breakfast. - 38.0614
Quick Cooking Polenta T
1. In a large heavy pot, heat water to boil rapidly.
2. Add salt.
3. Then, gradually add polenta in a slow, steady stream with constant stirring.
4. Stir constantly and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes until the polenta is thick and cleans the... - 35.6166
Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
1. In a deep, two quart casserole, add hot water, cereal and salt
2. Microwave at HIGH for four and a half minutes until almost all of the water is absorbed; keep sirring at two-minute intervals
3. Serve with milk or half an half, brown sugar... - 33.8671
Quick Cooking Rice
1) Take a 1 quart casserole and combine together salt, water and butter in it.
2) Cover and microwave (high) for about 3-4 minutes or until mixture begins to boil.
3) Add rice. Cover and let stand for about 5-7 minutes.
4) Place in a platter... - 33.4311
Quick Cooking Rice
This Quick Cooking Rice tastes too good ! A bit of butter and salt greatly increase the flavor and texture of this rice. I devour spoonfuls of this irresistible rice as it is. But you might like it with vegetables, fish or meat. Do try this Quick Cooking... - 30.4433
Quick Cooking Grits
1. Heat water in a 2-quart glass casserole in microwave oven to boiling (about 6 minutes at HIGH).
2. Add grits and salt to boiling water; stir. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 5 minutes at HIGH; stir once during cooking.
3. Cover; allow to stand 5 minutes... - 26.2332
Quick Cooking Oatmeal
1. Combine water, salt and oats in a 1 1/2-quart glass, casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 5 to 7 minutes at HIGH; stir after 3 minutes.
2. Allow to stand covered 5 minutes before serving. - 24.2629
Microwaved Quick Cooking Rice
1. Combine water, salt and rice in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven 2 to 4 minutes at HIGH.
2. Allow to stand covered 10 minutes before serving. - 23.9452
Asian Quick Cooking Rice
1. Combine water, butter and salt in a 1-quart casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave 3 to 5 minutes on HIGH or until boiling. Stir in rice. Let stand covered 5 minutes or until all water is absorbed. - 19.6511
Microwaving Quick Cooking Cereals
1. Measure 1/2 cup cereal, 3/4 cup water, and 1/8 teaspoon salt into each individual serving bowl. Mix well.
2. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 7) according to the times indicated in the chart below. Stir. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes before... - 19.2311
90 Second Fudge, Lunches & Snacks, 4 Ingredients, Cooking With Kim
90 Second Fudge, Lunches & Snacks, 4 Ingredients, Cooking with Kim . This simple and easy to make 90 Second Fudge from 4 Ingredients kids cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in... - 0
Quick Cooking Recipes By Category