- » Quick Cookies Dough
Quick Cookies Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick cookies dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick cookies dough recipes.
Praline Crumb Squares
These Praline Crumb Squares are so delicious ! Try out these tempting chewys snacks right away and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 22.1515
Basic Rolled Cookie Dough
It's effortlessly quick to prepare this Basic Rolled Cookie Dough and is guaranteed to be loved by all. Try out this simple recipe for Basic Rolled Cookie Dough and let me know if you too loved it! - 44.9519
Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Pinch off small pieces of the cookie dough; place on a greased baking sheet.
Cover and freeze.
Meanwhile, for crust, in a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in the butter.
Press into a greased 15-in.x 10-in.x 1-in.baking pan.
Bake at... - 42.9602
How To Make Cookies: Make Christmas Sugar Cookies
Cricket Azima, professional creative chef and baker, for the Betty Crocker kitchens, demos how to make several easy Christmas cookie recipes that are quick, fast and can even double as gifts! Don't forget to grab your kids for these; adding decorations should... - 131.758
Tie N Dyed Sugar Cookie Ice Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Divide the dough into two half.
3. Add red food color to one half and knead it well to create a swirled dyed effect.
4. Sprinkle blue color in the other half and repeat the same.
5. Clump dough from both... - 99.0508
Quick Bar Cookies
Quick Bar Cookies is a delicious cookie preparation that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at your tea parties with this unique Quick Bar Cookies recipe. - 33.8995
Quick Orange Cookies
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Mix all ingredients.
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
Flatten slightly with greased glass dipped in sugar.
Bake until light brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove immediately from baking sheet; cool.
(Can be... - 32.2999
Quick Refrigerator Cookies
Measure 1 1/2 cups of the frosting mix (dry) into large bowl; reserve remaining frosting mix.
Mix in flour, butter and pecans with hands.
Divide dough in half; shape each half into roll, about 1 1/2 inches in diameter and 7 1/2 inches long.
Wrap and chill at... - 35.0139
Quick-start Sourdough Bread
Grease cookie sheet; if desired, sprinkle with cornmeal.
In large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water; blend in yogurt and salt.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add 2 1/2 cups flour.
Blend at low speed until moistened; beat 3 minutes at... - 36.009
Quick Peanut Butter Cookies
Combine all ingredients, stir until thoroughly blended.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls, place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Flatten cookies to 1/4-inch thickness with a fork, making a crisscross pattern.
Bake at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes.
Let... - 29.1653
Quick Peanut Butter Cookies
In food processor or by hand, combine sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla; stir in peanuts, if using.
Roll dough into small balls and place on greased baking sheet about 2 inches (5 cm) apart.
Flatten balls with tines of fork dipped in flour.
Sprinkle with... - 37.1786
Quick Peanut Butter Cookies Using Yellow Cake Mix
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, peanut butter, egg, and 1/2 cup water with an electric mixer on medium speed until a stiff dough forms. Add up to 3 tablespoons more water, if necessary, to make a manageable dough.
2. Shape dough... - 27.3801
Quick Molasses Raisin Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat gingerbread mix, egg, and 1/4 cup water with an electric mixer on medium speed until a soft dough forms. Fold in raisins.
2. Drop by slightly rounded measuring tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased... - 25.7644
Quick Orange Chipotle Cookies
If you don’t like your cookies sweet, here is the right alternative for you. Spicy, chewy and flavorful orange chipotle cookie is a riot of flavors. Perfect for the holiday season, these warm, crunchy and mildly spiced cookies can make for great home... - 120.065
Quick Peanut Butter Cookies
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Beat eggs, water, margarine, and half of dry cake mix until smooth.
Beat in remaining cake mix and peanut butter.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Spread dough in greased and floured 9x13-inch pan.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Cool; cut into... - 38.8398
Quick Raisin Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, egg, and 1/3 cup water with an electric mixer on medium speed until a soft dough forms. Stir in raisins.
2. Drop by heaping measuring tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie... - 28.6927
Quick Mix Peanut Butter Cookies
Combine shortening, peanut butter, sugar, and egg; stir until creamy.
Add Quick Mix a little at a time, stirring until smooth.
Roll dough into small balls 1-inch in diameter and put on ungreased cookie sheet.
Press balls with a fork to make a criss-cross... - 32.185
Quick Bar Cookies From Mix
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Prepare mix according to package directions.
Spread dough into ungreased 8 or 9-inch round baking dish.
Heat 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes.
Let stand, covered, until cool.
Store, covered, until ready to serve. - 28.4114
Quick Mix Raisin Spice Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, stir together cookie mix, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Beat in milk and raisins until a soft dough forms.
2. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Allow to... - 23.3814
Quick Mix Ginger Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, stir together cookie mix and ginger. Beat in oil and molasses until soft dough forms.
2. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Allow to stand on... - 24.2381
Quick Mix Apple Drop Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, stir together cookie mix, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Beat in cider and chopped apple until a soft dough forms.
2. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar... - 27.102
Berry Fruit Pizza With Blackberry And Raspberry For 4th July
Preparing an impressive feast doesn't require back-breaking efforts. Betty teaches you how to make a stunning pizza that bursts with summery flavors as you bite into ever slice. Jam-packed with yummy berries, this hassle-free fruity treat is easy to make.... - 107.327
Basic Sweet Dough
Finally, a Basic Sweet Doughthat your palate will fall in love with!This Basic Sweet Dough will make your taste buds crave for more! This is the best I've ever come across! - 40.0535
Quick Mix Biscuits
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In bowl, make a well in the Crisco Quick Bread Mix; add milk all at once.
Stir quickly with fork just till blended.
Transfer dough to a lightly floured surface.
Knead gently 8-10 times.
Roll dough 1/2-3/4 inch thick.
Cut with floured... - 30.5016
Quick Party Strawberry Shortcake
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the 50 g/2 oz icing sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually work the sifted flour into the creamed mixture to form a soft dough.
Knead the dough lightly, then wrap it in cling film... - 41.5945
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in flour and milk until a soft dough forms. Fold in almonds and orange peel.
2. Drop by slightly rounded measuring... - 35.7977
Almond Cookies is loved by many and easy to prepare. Almond Cookies gets its taste from almonds mixed in flour and eggs. - 33.2592
Up And Down Biscuits
Grease twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups; set aside.
In a large bowl stir together flour, baking powder, cream of tartar, and salt.
Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Make a well in the center of flour... - 34.9555
Quick Buttermilk Biscuits
Quick Buttermilk Biscuits is a tea time delicious biscuits. Quick Buttermilk Biscuits gets its taste from butter mixed with flour. Quick Buttermilk Biscuits is loved by kids across the world. - 31.9502
Quick Peach Shortcakes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. In bowl, stir baking mix and 1 tablespoon sugar. With pastry blender or 2 knives used scissors fashion, cut butter or margarine into baking mix until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk, mixing lightly with fork until dough... - 32.318
Quick Onion Cheese Biscuits
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
With a pastry blender or two knives, cut butter into flour mixture.
Stir in shredded cheese.
Slice onion in thin rounds, then cut slices in half.
In a skillet, brown onion in butter.
Add onion to flour-butter... - 41.4359
Quick Brandy Snaps
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in brandy; then beat in flour and salt until a soft dough forms, scraping down sides of bowl frequently with a rubber... - 30.8217
How to make delicious doughnuts from a can of biscuits! It is a quick, easy and inexpensive treat! - 120.539
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Chill prepared brownie mix several hours or overnight.
Drop small spoonfuls of dough into confectioners' sugar.
Roll in sugar while shaping in ball.
Place 2-inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 8 minutes at 350Â° F. - 25.1497
Cream Layer Cookies
Cream Layer Cookies has fine taste. Cream Layer Cookies gets its desired taste from cream and cochineal. Cream layer cookies are cherished by many around the world. - 34.7616
Want to know how to bake Peanut Butter Cookies?These Peanut Butter Cookies are simply made of sugar,peanut butter & egg.Bake these Peanut Butter Cookies for 10 minutes & they wil be ready for you to munch on.Traditional Peanut Butter Cookies. - 40.0798
Crispy Peanut Butter Cookies
If you like munching sweet things, cookies are the best alternatives. Here, the chef is making a delicious peanut butter cookie. Check out the ingredients and recipe and start making this crunchy snack for yourself. - 117.591
Orange Pecan Refrigerator Cookies
1) In a glass bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and soda.
2) In another large glass bowl, cream the butter with sugars until light and well aerated.
3) Gradually add the egg to the creamed mixture and blend until smooth in consistency. If the... - 50.1915
Add water to gingerbread mix and mix until smooth.
Chill 2 hours.
Roll out dough to 1/8-inch thickness and cut with cookie cutter.
Keep unused dough refrigerated as you work.
Place cookies on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 375Â° F. - 25.484
Golden Sugar Cookies
Mix sugar, shortening, eggs and vanilla.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 400°.
Roll dough 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured cloth-covered board.
Cut into desired shapes with 3-inch cookie cutters.
Place on... - 37.9947
Quick Mix Biscuits
Combine Quick Mix and water.
Stir until dough is soft.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth.
Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness and cut with floured biscuit cutter.
Bake on ungreased baking sheet at 450° for 12 to 15 minutes or... - 21.1117
Chocolate Mint Filled Cookies
Chocolate Mint Filled Cookies is extremely popular with cookie lovers across the world. Try out this quick and easy Chocolate Mint Filled Cookies recipe with semisweet-chocolate pieces, corn syrup and chocolate-covered thin mints. These Chocolate Mint Filled... - 37.4964
Almond Diamond Cookies
Crispy, yummy and fancy almond cookies are made with flour, eggs vanilla extract, almond extract and to go great with coffee, tea, hot chocolate! Prepare these elegant looking almond cookies with a minimum of time and fuss. I am sure it will keep you... - 34.0014
Chewy Granola Bites
1. Into large bowl, measure first 9 ingredients. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in granola cereal, raisins, and oats. Grease large cookie sheet.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.... - 33.4221
Cream shortening and butter in a large mixing bowl, gradually add brown sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add molasses, beating well.
Combine flour, soda, salt, allspice, ginger, and anise seeds.
Add dry mixture to creamed mixture to make a stiff... - 41.4726
Delightful Napolitano Christmas Cookies
Cookies always remain the favorite of everybody. If you want to give a new taste to your cookies, try this Napolitano Cookies. Check out the video right now. - 120.347
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Reserve 1 tablespoon sugar. In a medium bowl, beat butter and remaining sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in flour mixed with cardamom and salt. Form dough into a ball.
2. Between pieces of... - 33.5294
Cream shortening and sugar thoroughly.
Add flour and nuts.
Roll 14 inch thick on a pastry cloth which has been dusted with a mixture of 1/2 cup flour and 2 tablespoons sugar.
Cut into small fancy shapes with cookie cutters.
Arrange on a... - 38.2866
1) Mix together the salt, flour and oatmeal.
2) Add the lard and mix well.
3) Add the soda and water.
4) Roll the mixture thinly and use a small cookie cutter to cut the dough. Date filling or jam can be added.
5) Serve as preferred. - 37.3662
Persimmon Drop Cookies
Stir baking soda into persimmon puree and let stand for 5 minutes.
In a bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar; beat in egg, then stir in persimmon mixture.
Stir in flour mixture to form a... - 42.5625
Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies
1. Combine flour and cocoa powder; set aside. In a mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer till softened. Add sugar, soda, baking powder, and salt. Beat till combined. Add egg and vanilla; beat. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
2. Shape dough into... - 37.8933
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375F).
2. Grease a baking tray and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, break egg and beat lightly using a fork. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients, except coconut. Sieve and keep... - 46.984
Lemon Jumbles is love by kids across the world. Lemon Jumbles gets its rich flavor from lemon juice. Lemon Jumbles is served as snacks by food joints and cafÃ© across the globe. - 38.0912
Cheddar Pear Cobbler
Mix 4 tablespoons of the sugar, cornstarch and nutmeg in a medium size saucepan.
Drain syrup from pears into a small bowl; stir into cornstarch mixture with lemon juice.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils minute; add pears.
Heat very... - 40.7733
1. Sift flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and salt onto wax paper.
2. Combine water, shortening and butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan. Heat just until fats melt; pour into a large bowl. Stir in molasses.
3. Add flour mixture, a third at a time,... - 33.9185
Hazelnut Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat oven to 350Â°F Butter 2 cookie sheets.
Using electric mixer, beat butter and sugar in large bowl until fluffy.
Beat in egg, orange peel and vanilla extract.
Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl.
Add to butter mixture; mix... - 44.6061
Crisp Sugar Cookies
1) Into a bowl add in the butter and sugar and using an electric beater, cream well
2) Tip in the milk, eggs and vanilla and mix well
3) Add in the flour, cream of tartar, baking powder and mix well to form a dough
4) Cling wrap the dough and place in... - 45.1555
1) Pre-heat the oven to moderate temperature.
2) In a wide bowl, add the cream shortening, sugar, milk, beaten egg and vanilla. Give it a little whisk.
3) Finally add in the flour, salt and baking powder that have been sifted together.... - 43.2555
Crunchy Oatmeal Cookies
Combine the first 4 ingredients, stirring well.
Add egg and water; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Dough will have lumps and be stiff.
Add vanilla and raisins.
Drop dough by spoonfuls on greased baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes... - 36.2188
Leaf Cookies is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Leaf Cookies both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 46.5481
Just Slice And Bake Cookies
In bowl, beat together butter, sugar and peanut butter until smooth; beat in egg, beating well.
Mix together flour, baking powder and salt; gradually stir into creamed mixture until smooth dough forms.
Gather dough into ball; divide in half.
Place each half... - 39.297
Butter Pecan Crisps Or Speedy Snack Cookie
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix all ingredients.
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
Flatten slightly with greased glass dipped in sugar.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown around edges.
Immediately remove from baking... - 31.7311
Cheddar Cheese Cookies
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Grease two baking sheets.
In bowl, combine cheese, butter, milk and mustard.
Beat well with electric mixer.
Add cornmeal, flour, and salt; mix well (will be a stiff dough).
Force through cookie press onto prepared baking... - 39.4893
Cranberry Orange Cookie Tart
1. Filling: In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar and orange juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring often, for 6 minutes or until thick and jam-like. Stir in marmalade. Remove from heat; let cool.
2. Pastry: In a large bowl, combine... - 35.3092
Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
Cream together the Spry, white and brown sugars.
Add beaten eggs and vanilla.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Add coconut and oatmeal; mix well.
Chill; then make into balls size of English walnut.
Bake 12 to 15... - 43.3816
A great recipe for Aniseed Cinnamon cookies. Easy! And the results are even better!! Try this step by step guide and enjoy a pleasant baking experience. - 48.3166
Easy Cake Mix Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, oil and eggs.
3. Beat with an electric mixer until well blended into a smooth batter.
4. Fold in the chocolate morsels and the pecans
5. Use a... - 39.6074
Sugar Pecan Crisp Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Mix together butter and sugar until creamy and light.
3) Add in egg, vanilla and salt, beating well.
4) Slowly mix in flour.
5) Figure the dough into 2 rolls, 1 1/2" diameter and 6" long.
6)... - 41.9497
Peanut Crunch Cookies
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375F).
2. In a small bowl, break egg and beat lightly using a fork. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. Sieve and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, add fat/... - 48.2798
Christmas Special Raw Butter Cookies
Christmas Special Butter Cookies are always a delight. Make these cookies in your favorite shapes and sizes and watch your family delighted with joy. Don't miss out on this video, it will certainly prove helpful. - 98.9545
Macaroon Animals has a great taste. Macaroon Animals gets its taste from almonds and corn flour. Macaroon Animals is inspired by food joints across the world. - 30.1915
Pear Praline Cobbler
Drain pineapple chunks and pears separately, saving syrups for making sauce.
Split the half roll of cookie dough lengthwise; slice part into twelve 1/4 inch thick half moons; press, rounded side up, around sides of a 9 inch pie plate.
Toss pineapple with half... - 28.0669
Crunchy Almond Biscotti
1. In a bowl using an electric mixer, cream butter with sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until incorporated; beat in lemon zest and almond extract. In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into butter mixture until... - 34.8039
1) Take a baking sheet and coat it with cooking spray. keep aside.
2) Take the margarine and sugar in a bowl. Beat them.
3) Add flour and cornstarch. Beat the mixture again.
4) Put salt along with the flavorings. Beat them well.
5)... - 45.3751
Sour Cream Banana Bars
Heat oven to 375°.
Grease and flour jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch.
Mix sugar, sour cream, margarine and eggs in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 1 minute.
Beat in bananas and vanilla on low speed 30 seconds.
Beat in... - 47.7693
Almond Flavored Sugar Cookies
Sugar Cookies were once prepared primarily during the Christmas season, but these sweet and tender Sugar Cookies are now a year round favorite. Here€™s a simple Sugar Cookies recipe just for you. Why don€™t you give the Sugar Cookies a try this... - 33.6144
Finnish Almond Cookies
Flnnish Almond Cookies is prepared with a very little ingredient and is a yummy treat ready in no time. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my family members. So this dish brings joy to my home. Try this Flnnish Almond... - 31.1036
Swedish Spice Cookies
1. In small saucepan over medium heat, heat butter or margarine and corn syrup until butter or margarine melts and mixture boils. Remove from heat.
2. In small bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat egg until thick and lemon-colored. Pour hot syrup mixture in... - 32.8669
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Into large bowl, measure all ingredients except chocolate pieces and nuts. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until mixed. Stir in chocolate and nuts.
2. Drop mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased... - 32.0375
Orange Wheat Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg and orange peel.
Gradually add flour and oats, blending thoroughly.
Shape dough into 2 rolls, each about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Evenly sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the sesame... - 36.3175
In large mixing bowl, combine 2 cups Hour, sugar, salt, Italian seasoning and yeast.
Heat water and oil to 120-130°F (49-54°C).
Add to flour mixture.
Beat with electric mixer 3 minutes on medium speed.
Add tomato halves and olives; beat 1 additional... - 41.8161
Sourdough English Muffins
Combine skim milk powder and water with a wire whisk and heat to boiling point.
Cool to lukewarm.
When milk is lukewarm, add sourdough starter and gradually stir in 4 cups of the whole wheat flour until it is thoroughly mixed.
Leave in a warm place... - 40.5302
1. Combine Oats Mix and milk in a bowl; stir with a fork to a soft dough.
2. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead with fingertips 10 times. Roll out to 1/2 inch thickness. Cut with a floured 2-inch round cutter. Put onto an ungreased cookie... - 20.6039
Use 1 pkg.refrigerator crescents.
Cut each triangle of dough in two smaller triangles.
Roll up and bake as directed.
Makes 16 small crescents. - 16.5148
Try this easy to prepare version of Gingerbread Men. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 42.2586
Tea Biscuit Mix
Mix ingredients well.
The mix will keep, but can all be baked at once and the biscuits frozen until needed.
Just add water to mix to make a soft dough and bake it 450Â°F for approximately 20 minutes. - 32.1119
In a bowl, cream together the powdered sugar, butter, egg yolk, salt, and lemon rind.
Add the flour and mix quickly to form a rich short dough.
Form into a ball and let rest in the refrigerator, covered with foil, at least 2 hours.
Roll out the dough about... - 44.5067
Cream shortening with sugar.
Add egg, molasses and vanilla.
Sift dry ingredients together and add.
Drop dough from a 1/4 teaspoon onto a well greased cookie sheet.
Space cookies about 2 inches apart.
If desired, cookies may be flattened with a... - 44.2162
1. Grease large cookie sheet; dust lightly with flour; tap off excess.
2. Break up almond paste with fingers into bowl of electric mixer.
3. Add egg whites, salt and vanilla. Beat at low speed until mixture is smooth and well blended.
4. Add 10X sugar slowly,... - 36.2071
Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies: Cookie Jar
Soft peanut butter cookies surrounding a delicious fluffy filling. Whether you dip them in chocolate or not, these cookies are a wonderful addition to your cookie jar! - 104.604
Cream oil, margarine, and sugar.
Add eggs; mix well by hand or with mixer.
Add pineapple juice and flavorings; beat.
Stir in grated zucchini.
Mix dry ingredients except oatmeal together; add to creamed mixture; stir until all are moistened.
Add oatmeal;... - 43.2056
Praline Shortbread Cookies
Cream butter and add sugar.
Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
Stir in flour and pecans...dough will be stiff.
Press onto bottom of greased and floured 15x10x1-inch pan.
Score into 2-inch squares.
Bake 20 minutes at 325 degrees.
Break into wedges. - 32.7593
Crispy Peanut Butter Cookies
Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In large bowl with mixer at medium speed beat margarine and peanut butter until smooth.
Beat in sugars until blended.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Add flour mixture and beat well.
If necessary, chill... - 46.4718
Creamy Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies is prepared with creamy peanut butter, light-brown sugar and vanilla extract. In occasions where you are desperate to serve something unique, the easy preparation of Peanut Butter Cookies can be a breather! So follow the instructions,... - 35.7249
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine, sugar and eggs in large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed 3 minutes, or until fluffy; blend in sherry.
3. Stir In flour mixture to make a stiff dough; wrap in wax... - 39.0768
Lemon Cheese Pressed Cookies
Blend butter and cream cheese.
Add sugar; cream thoroughly.
Add egg, lemon juice, and rind; blend well.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour and baking powder.
Add to cream cheese mixture; mix thoroughly.
Chill dough 30 min.
Heat oven to... - 39.8197
Grandmother S Oatmeal Prune Cookies
1. Into large bowl, measure all ingredients except prunes. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in prunes.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Drop mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls, about 2... - 30.6207