- » Quick Coconut Crust
Quick Coconut Crust Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick coconut crust recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick coconut crust recipes.
Quick Coconut Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F
2) Take an 8 or 9 inch pie plate and spread the butter evenly on it.
3) Now sprinkle the shredded coconut on the buttered surface, pressing it gently end evenly into the butter.
4) Place the pie plate in the... - 27.5254
Quick Coconut Crust
A pie or pastry with a Coconut Crust is simply out of the world! The Coconut Crust adds a distinctive flavor to the pastry. Get hold of this Coconut Crust recipe and make some yummy pastries for yourself! - 21.707
Melt butter in a skillet.
Add coconut and saute until light brown, stirring constantly.
Press firmly on bottom and sides of an 8,- or 9-inch pie pan.
Cool for 30 minutes before filling.
When using chocolate chips, add them to coconut mixture just before... - 20.4868
Quick Coconut Crust
Combine butter and coconut.
Press evenly into an 8- or 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in slow oven (300Â°F.) for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
Cool. - 19.1624
You May Also Like!
Coconut Macaroon Crust
You would want to try this Coconut Macaroon Crust, if you are looking for an easy pie cruts to make. Also, this Coconut Macaroon Crust pretty much goes with all your favorite pies! - 35.6306
Super Quick And Easy Press-in-pan Pie Crust
Looking for a super quick no-roll piecrust recipe? Then Betty's fail proof recipe surely won't disappoint. Ready in an hour, this delectable pie will make for a tasty treat. Get streaming the video recipe and preparing this dish. - 99.9545
Quick Coconut Cookies
1. Trim crusts from bread; cut into 4 pieces, lengthwise, to make sticks.
2. Combine nuts and coconut in one pie plate; pour condensed milk into a second pie plate.
3. Dip bread sticks into milk to coat well; roll in nut and coconut mixture; place on a... - 26.3298
Lime Chiffon Pie
Hope everyone will enjoy this recipe for Lime Chiffon Pie . This Lime Chiffon Pie is fine tuned to suite everyones palate and yes of course, is extremely simple to make! - 39.7766
Coconut Cream Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Blend together flour, eggs, salt, and sugar and then add scalded milk ensuring to stir constantly.
3) Let the milk boil under low heat, let it simmer for 2 minutes, remove pan from heat, and then... - 47.509
Micro Easy Lemon Coconut Bars
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
Place in 8-inch square microwave-safe baking dish; press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust Firmly press perforations to seal.
Microwave on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until no longer... - 36.7832
Coconut Fudge Crescent Tart
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan.
Separate dough into 8 triangles.
Place in greased pan; press over bottom and up sides to form crust.
Spread preserves evenly over bottom of crust.
Cover edge of... - 42.8785
Luscious Tropical Cheesecake
1. Crust: In a bowl combine cookie crumbs, sugar and butter. Press in bottom of springform pan. Bake for 8 minutes or until set. Chill until firm. Fit a 3-inch (8 cm) wide strip of waxed or parchment paper around inside of pan.
2. Filling: Drain pineapple in... - 31.1658
Heat oven to 450° (very hot).
Add food coloring to coconut to tint orange.
Prepare pastry for One-crust Pie as directed on pkg.€”except just before removing dough from bowl, work in coconut.
Divide dough into 6 equal portions and roll into 4" rounds or... - 25.5456
Coconut Lemon Crescent Bars
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles; place in ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust.
Bake at 375Â°F. for 5 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
Pour over partially baked... - 34.3012