- » Quick Cocoa Bread
Quick Cocoa Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick cocoa bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick cocoa bread recipes.
1) Mix together all ingredients, beating well until light coloured and creamy.
2) If required, pour in more boiling water to thin the spread.
3) This spread goes well with buns, biscuits, fruit bread or sponge cake. - 32.7385
Semi-sweet Chocolate Muffins
For all chocolate lovers out there, here is an absolute treat. When you cannot stop having something chocolaty, yet wish to avoid too much sweetness, here is your dream delight - a chocolate muffin. Adding in a considerably lower quantity of sugar would give... - 0
1. Measure flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt into sifter.
2. Beat shortening with the 1 cup sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
3. Sift in dry ingredients; blend until well mixed. Shape dough... - 33.2441
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In heavy 2-quart saucepan over low heat, heat chocolate squares and butter or margarine, stirring occasionally, until melted. Remove from heat.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat eggs and sugar until light and... - 35.0293
How To Make Chocolate Cornets チョコレートコルネ（コロネ）の作り方
Attention chocolate lovers!! Here is something you should not miss out on. These Yummy Chocolate Cornet Oriental Style is an absolute treat. Surprise your family this weekend with this Japanese delicacy. - 115.462
Betty's Chocolate Sugar Glaze
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Chocolate Sugar Glaze for the Chocolate Angel Food Cake, which was previously uploaded in bettyskitchen. - 0
Black Forest Torte
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flourtwo 9-inch round layer cake pans, 1 1/2 inches deep.
Beat egg yolks, whole egg and 1 tbsp. water together until thick and fluffy, about 5 minutes at high speed on the mixer.
Add sugar gradually, beating well after... - 43.4977